Minted Reviews

1943

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/14/2019

Easy to Use

Minted was amazing! I had some changes that I wanted to make to the wording of the invitations that I really liked and they were able to make all the changes perfectly.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Great value and quality

Excellent quality and the prices are amazing! Highly recommended! I love all of the options minted has to offer as well such as personalized stamps and pre addressing envelopes.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Bradt · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing quality for a low price

I used Minted for all of my wedding's paper products (save the dates, invites, RSVPs, and thank you cards), and I loved every single thing they printed. The quality was great, and the free recipient addressing meant I could get the calligraphy look I wanted for less than $500 total.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Aleshire · Married on 12/01/2019

Ward Wedding

We ordered everything from Minted, from our invitations to save the dates to the place cards and rehearsal dinner invites. They all turned out perfectly and looked so beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Allison Oakey · Married on 11/23/2019

Quick & Easy

Minted was affordable and allowed me to customize invitations and RSVP’s. Proofs were sent and finals shipped within a day of approval! They have so many options and always have great coupons. I really liked that you could have addresses preprinted on the envelopes upon ordering!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Natausha

Natausha · Married on 11/22/2019

Save the dates came out beautiful!

I ordered our save the dates from minted.com after a friend recommended them. They came out perfect! Exactly what I wanted, the quality was great. Would recommend them.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/22/2019

Such beautiful designs

Minted makes it so easy to look through for save the dates and invitations. I love how they have matching sets of wedding websites, save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards. I also love that they allow free guest adressing on the envelopes that was amazing and makes my life so much easier

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Park · Married on 11/17/2019

Fall Watercolor Blooms

Our guests were obsessed with our invites. We could not have been happier with the selection.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/16/2019

Quick and Easy

Minted had so many options for designs. We ordered our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations on Minted and both were super easy to design. I had design change requests for my RSVP cards and the team at Minted was quick to send me a new proof with my design which was awesome. My favorite feature was that I was able to insert all of my guest's names and addresses so that Minted could print them onto the envelopes for me. Saved a lot of time and hand pain and looked absolutely beautiful. Minted has everything to make your invitations perfect. We even ordered custom stamps.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2019

Easy and beautiful

I ordered our wedding invitations from minted and couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! They were really easy to customize and the wedding website was very user friendly. The preprinted address envelopes saved me a lot of time and looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Deddens · Married on 11/16/2019

Easy and Affordable

We loved all the options for Save the Dates on Minted. It was easy to move templates around and they truly maintain the picture quality, I’d definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Korbin

Korbin · Married on 11/16/2019

Super easy and great price!

It took us a single evening to pick a design and tweak it to be exactly what we were looking for with Minted. Super easy and there are price ranges to suit everyone too. So many choices!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Brittanie

Brittanie · Married on 11/09/2019

More than I imagined.

I can't even begin to explain how amazing the staff at Minted is. Not only do they have TONS of beautiful design options they are always ready to help you with anything you need. I paid for express delivery when I ordered. Then I realized I forgot to add the accommodations. Panicked I contacted Minted and asked if there was anything we could do to add it before they were sent out. They gladly help right away. When I promptly received the proof I realized I forgot yet another item. Feeling so rude and airheaded Minted again added my request and I am still receiving the invitations at the express shipping time I originally paid for. Truly amazing.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Laura Engle · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Vendor to Work With!

We used Minted for our Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations, and Thank You Notes. The service was fantastic! We even received our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations earlier than expected. For the price, the value and quality is fantastic. Everyone commented on how lovely our suites were.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Holly

Holly Saraniti · Married on 11/09/2019

So many selections

I loved that the invites matched the website! Really created a beautiful brand and allowed for nice flow. The website has RSVP capability as well which was SO helpful! It saves your guests’ addresses for you and notifies you every time you receive a new response. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 11/09/2019

Quality invitations

So many of our guests commented on how unique and beautiful our invitations were. Received them quickly and they were well packaged.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

High quality and convenient

Minted was so easy to work with! I love how their templates can be used to match all stationary and your wedding website. It was also an easy way to keep track of our wedding RSVPs! I definitely plan to use Minted for any future invitations or stationary I purchase. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Ainsley

Ainsley Nelson · Married on 11/08/2019

Invites and paper goods

We found our invitations on Minted - they were designed by an amazing artist (Raven Erebus) and were able to coordinate all of the paper goods for our day. Minted is such a unique and well-thought-out site. It’s so nice to be able to select from so many designs.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Thejazzminl

Jazzmin · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing quality

We ordered our save the dates from minted. They came quickly and were absolutely perfect. Editing them was very easy, and their spreadsheet for adding addresses was also extremely helpful. It’s a great way to add a little bit of touch and make your invites feel a little more fancy than your average post.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • AmandaLee

AmandaLee · Married on 11/08/2019

Surprisingly nice invites

Good price, was very pleased with the quality of everything. I’d definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Athena

athena chermak · Married on 11/03/2019

Love everything about minted

There products are amazing and always arrive on time.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful & Affordable

We ordered our wedding invitations, programs, place cards, table numbers and rehearsal dinner invitations from Minted and they looked great! I found they have frequent discount deals and I was able to buy a credit at a discount when I ordered the wedding invitations to use on last minute things like rehearsal dinner invites and table numbers.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Emily

Emily Long · Married on 11/02/2019

Great simple save the dates

Really great dave the dates. Arrived quickly.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible service and print quality!

We used minted for all of our stationery needs from save the date magnets, the full wedding suite and even our website! I love the custom URL feature for the website and that it was less of a wordpress style or module page. I could add or remove sections as I pleased. Their customer service was incredible. I had an extra space in the street name of my return address on my wedding envelopes. It was small but as a perfectionist I couldn’t send them out like that, so I reached out to see what we can do for perhaps a discounted reprint and they reprinted all of my envelopes for FREE telling me they understand that these things happen. I would highly recommend working with minted, I loved my experience with them.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 11/01/2019

All in one Invite

We used the all in one invites and loved it. We saved money, time and paper using these invites.
    We highly recommend them to anyone on a budget!

Sent on 11/10/2019