Minted Reviews

1943

• Lauren

Lauren Snow · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful & Easy

We used Minted for our invitations, RSVP cards, and menu cards. Everything turned out beautifully and the process was very easy!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Erin

Erin Dalmata · Married on 10/03/2020

Great Quality & Service

We went with Minted for our Save the Dates and Invitations and could not be happier! There were so many template and personalization options that it wasn't hard to find something we loved. The customer service and quality of the products were great!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Kate

Kate Klingman · Married on 10/01/2020

Save the Dates, Invitations, Menu Cards

Great experience w all three items listed above. We had some major changes to the layout of the menu card we selected and the designer happily made them. Each item arrives super fast (we were very surprised amidst the COVID times). Nothing but amazing things to say about Minted!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Sheryl

Sheryl Davis · Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent!

Although pricey these were the only invitations that spoke to me! They arrived so quickly with the quarantine going on and we are more than placed!

Sent on 05/23/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Hetzel · Married on 09/26/2020

Invitations, info cards, place cards

Minted has SO many choices for invitations. We opted for an all-in-one type invitation. I looked around for a long time, but when I found one we liked, it was easy from there. Editing and all that was super easy. Its nice that they have the option to have it proofed too. We needed some tweaking on our invitations, but I couldn't do it from my end of things, the proofer was great, and the changes were sent back in no more than 24 hours and looked just how I wanted it to. We also ended up adding "covid information" cards into our invitations. It was equally as easy. I LOVED the free addressing option for out invitations and Thank You envelopes! I do wish as a customer that I'd have the option to change/update addresses from my side of ordering rather than paying to have new ones remade; or having to go out and buy my own labels and make new address labels. The forms that you can download for addresses and name (for place cards) were super easy to use and upload so that everything could be put together and printed. We'd definitely order from Minted again.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Leonormorrow

Leonor NA Morrow · Married on 09/20/2020

Proofs are great and large variety of designs

Though I don’t like how the editor doesn’t let you customise much on your own, Minted’s proofs let you see how the paper will look before shipping, and that was very helpful! Large variety of beautiful designs too, much more than other sites.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Tebeau · Married on 09/19/2020

Something for everyone!

We found a great coupon for our save the dates. I loved that we could customize the hundreds of templates out there. There was also the amazing feature of uploading a picture to see your own picture on the templates as you browse to get a great preview. The amount of customization options were fantastic and can fit anyones needs. There was also the option of using recycled paper so i jumped on that as well! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Brei

Brei Hummer · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful invitations!

Minted made the process of printing save the dates and invitations so easy! We received everything in a very timely manner and even after a slight font mistake on our invitations, Minted sent us a new proof (free of charge) and our newly printed invitations within just a few days! Their customer service was great!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Ashley Russ · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Invitations

We never used Minted before and we are so happy to have used them for our special day. We loved using the postcard style save-the-dates that was a breeze to send out to our guests around the US. We also used their all-in-one invitation that made it easy to send and all that our guest had to do was detach the RSVP card from the actual invitation and put it in the mailbox to send back. The quality was amazing and our guests commented on how it matched our wedding style perfectly and how beautiful they were. We also used them to create our programs, drink menus, and escort cards. The escort cards were a memorable item that tied in with the drink menus and programs. We loved working with the designers and we will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Council

Council Mintz · Married on 09/05/2020

Will buy all invitations from Minted!

What a wonderful experience. I bought my wedding invitations from here, and it was a breeze. I was able to quickly get my questions answered, and the designers worked with me to ensure the invitations looked exactly how I wanted them. We mailed our invitations, and they never arrived. I contacted Minted explaining the situation and that I wanted to order them again, but they needed to arrive quickly. They OFFERED to reorder all my invitations (over $400 in total) for free! It wasn't their fault the invitations were lost, but they replaced them. What an amazing way to treat you customers. I will definitely be recommended them to everyone, for all their events that require invitations, stationary, etc.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Rebecca Morgan · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful Invitations!

We chose Minted for our wedding invitations and are so happy we did. They were amazing to work with, especially with us having to postpone our wedding due to Covid-19 - they were quick, accommodating, and helpful on costs for our postponement announcements and new invitation suite. Everything was delivered in a timely manner and looked great!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Mcneil · Married on 08/16/2020

Beautiful Stationary!

We used Minted for most of our wedding stationary, from save the dates to invitations. Every product we ordered was absolutely beautiful, arrived quickly, and always had the correct information. We could not recommend them highly enough to anyone planning a wedding or other special event!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Stephanie · Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent!

Affordable, good quality, lots of options and styles to choose from, good customer service, shipped quickly!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Lydia

Lydia Vallée · Married on 08/14/2020

Covid Wedding Aug 2020

Fantastic Quality and super fast shipping. No problems with this company at all! The discounts you get as a member are great. You pay so much for invites with any company, but with Minted you don't have to worry about mistakes because you get to proof everything. I ordered my invites, RSVPs, save the dates, postcards, and thank you cards from Minted. Then I found another company to design a custom foil envelope liner of my venue and outer envelopes that matched with custom addressing. I saved so much money.

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia Pate · Married on 08/08/2020

Minted Review

We didn't have to look far to find our chosen vendor for invitations and save the dates. Minted did a great job with all of our needs!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Dranchak · Married on 07/31/2020

Great customer service

I ordered some sample invites and realized after the package shipped that the address was wrong. I contacted their customer service to tell them of the mistake and they responded very quickly, ordered me a replacement shipment and did not charge me for my mistake. Very professional, great response time and they are very reasonably priced. I also love that they have independent artists with such a wide variety of designs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely love our Save the Dates!!

For my Save the Dates, I wanted to go with a company that was easy and reasonably priced but still had the style stationary I was looking for. Minted is a step up from companies like Shutterfly but not as expensive as going through a local stationary vendor. I requested 10 free samples of different layouts and Minted shipped them to me within 4 or 5 days. It came with paper samples so I could test the fabrics and different sizes/corner edges, etc. When I actually ordered my final style, Minted was having a 20% off sale. My Save the Dates ended up being very affordable and they even put in all of the addresses for me! So so easy and the quality of everything was great! Wedding planning can get hectic, Minted made it easier. :)

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Bell · Married on 07/11/2020

Very elegant invitations!

I love the foil invitation options!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Sindhuja

Sindhuja Chari · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing Company

I can't say enough great things about Minted! We've ordered our Save the Dates, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Wedding Invitation Suites, etc. and the quality and attention to detail has been outstanding. I even made a mistake on my Rehearsal Dinner Invitations and I called Minted, and they fixed the mistake for free and sent me a whole new set of invitations on the company. I plan to get all my remaining wedding stationary from Minted, and will definitely use Minted for any future stationary needs.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/27/2020

Great service

I used minted for my save the dates and invitations. Very fast service and I found the website easy to use. I even had to reorder my invitations because of an error on my part and they gave me a big discount and free rushed shipping.

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/26/2020

Beautifully done!

After ordering our save the dates from a different vendor and being very disappointed, we decided to go through minted. Although it was a little pricier than we were hoping, our magnets came out beautifully! We were both VERY happy with how they turned out and we have been receiving lots of compliments on them!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Future Mrs. Shanahan

Megan McGill · Married on 06/20/2020

Save the Dates

Our save the dates arrived last night and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out! Minted is a very user-friendly site. The selections I made turned out even better than I imagined. Our designer through Minted was timely and professional. I had a proof within 24 hours of submitting my order and my order arrived in less than a week after I approved the proof. Looking forward to ordering invitations through Minted as well!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kyo

Kyo Young · Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Invites!

We got our beautiful Invites from Minted and enjoyed every step of the process. It was easy to find a design we liked, easy to customize the information on the invites for our wedding, and easy to order exactly what we needed for our small wedding without having to pay for a hundred invites we wouldn't use. The invitations came pre-addressed and were simple to assemble. I would recommend Minted to anyone having a small wedding or who doesn't want fussy invitations.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Allison

Allison Ariel Katterson · Married on 06/20/2020

Good quality!

We got our magnet save the dates from them! The quality was good and pictures turned out perfect on them! The website is easy to work and design as well.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Corey · Married on 06/13/2020

Turned out amazing

Our invitations came out amazing! I loved that they offered to custom envelopes and stamps.

Sent on 10/21/2019