Mint DJ Events Reviews

114 Reviews for Mint DJ Events

• Kiersten

Kiersten C. · Married on 05/22/2021

Flexible & amazing costumer service

Alex did a custom father of bride and first dance for us! He was so flexible and sent us previews before the wedding to make sure we liked it. He is great with working the crowd and getting people on the dance floor all night!!

Sent on 05/26/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Personable, excellent service, made our day flow smoothly

Alex was very easy to work with and made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Kayla R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing DJ!

Very professional, amazing service!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Andrew D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn’t ask for anything better

Alex and his crew were awesome, they worked with us to make sure it was everything we wanted and everyone commented how good the music was for dancing. Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay Y. · Married on 06/20/2020

Mint DJ is the best!

When searching for DJs for our wedding multiple people had told us we had to go with Mint DJ, and we are SO glad we did!! Alex was amazing from start to finish, we were able to pick the songs we wanted via mints website and if I had any questions at all alex was always super quick to get back to me! Our dance floor was literally packed as soon as dinner was over and our crowd remained on the dance floor the entire night! We received a ton of compliments on our DJ and from going to other weddings and listening to other djs, he truly was the best! Thanks Alex!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Lyndsay, you’re the best! You, Pat and all of your guests were the highlight of the summer. Every element of your wedding fell into place perfectly and I want to party with you guys every weekend!

Alexa S. · Married on 09/29/2019

The Absolute Best DJ

One of the best decisions my now husband and I made for our wedding at Penn State last month was hiring DJ Alex Nepa and the Mint DJ Events team. Alex is an incredibly talented DJ who threw the party of a lifetime. He made our wedding reception so much fun and so memorable! All of our guests of all ages had such a great time and mentioned how much they enjoyed our DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and we really loved how he incorporated the different genres of music that we wanted as well as all of our requests. We especially loved how he incorporated various Penn State songs and the Penn State pep rally that broke out as a result. Alex nailed every detail, played the best songs and made sure everything was perfect! His team also did a fantastic job with uplighting and ceremony sound. Alex was also always very professional, quick to get back to us and very organized with great attention to detail. The Mint DJ events planning portal also made planning easy. I highly recommend working with DJ Alex Nepa and Mint DJ Events. Thank you so much, Alex!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa! Your wedding was so much fun! I love a wedding where I can showcase some diversity and your guests were ready to party!
  • Mo Witters

Mo Witters · Married on 06/29/2019

Alex is a 12/10

I knew I wanted Mint DJ Events for our wedding, and after looking them up, I could tell right away Alex was the guy! Alex and his team were everything and more! Everything flowed seamlessly from the entrance, to the first dance through the speeches and then the party. Alex personally reached out to me beforehand multiple times to ensure every detail was planned accordingly. The minute the party started, I never wanted to leave the dance floor! Our guests were pulling me aside to ask about him and raving about the song choices. His style and charisma are unmatched. Seriously, if you’re looking for a DJ, Alex is your guy!

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Mo! Your friends and family came prepared to celebrate and I loved it. I'll never forget how cool it was to watch confetti fall from the ceiling and on to the dance floor as everyone danced the night away!
  • Serena

Serena · Married on 06/15/2019

The BEST wedding DJ!

From the beginning, working with Mint DJ Events was an incredible experience, and Alex Nepa just continued to wow us! We received so many compliments from our family and friends praising Alex's skills. We gave Alex a few parameters based on what we did and didn't want played and let him take it from there. We knew we were in good hands and loved not having to handpick a playlist. Alex read the crowd and kept everyone dancing all night long! He played our guests' requests and we are just so grateful he helped to make our wedding day PERFECT.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Serena, thanks so much! It's always fun to read a crowd and dial-in on the music that's going to keep them dancing all night. I'm excited to re-unite with your family in October for Luke & Mikaela's wedding!

Jordan L. · Married on 06/14/2019

Outstanding DJ!!!!

Alex Napa was our DJ & he absolutely killed it!!! He was so friendly and honestly so cool!! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept people dancing all night long!! All of guests couldn’t stop talking about how awesome our DJ was! We highly recommend Mint DJ to anyone in need of a fun time!!!

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Thanks so much Jordan! You guys really brought the party to Whispering Hollow and I was glad to be a part of it.
  • Keith

Keith G. · Married on 06/08/2019

Alex Nepa is the best DJ!

Alex Nepa is the best wedding DJ in Pennsylvania, hands down! From our first meeting through the entire night, we knew we were in good hands. Alex and the Mint Team took our unique requests and absolutely lit up the party, making the night forever memorable. We are forever grateful - THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Keith! Thank you so much! You and Jenna had an amazing wedding day - dare I say, perfect? The party never stopped and it was pretty cool to see DJ Billy G as the best man rocking the night away!
  • Erin

Erin M. · Married on 06/01/2019

"He's that awesome."

We are so glad we chose not only Mint, but Alex Nepa, to provide our DJ Services for our wedding day! The entire planning process was smooth and enjoyable. Alex respected our ideas and requests and (literally) didn't miss a beat! The dance floor was hopping all evening. A text I received from a guest the day after our wedding: "Did you give your DJ a list of songs or is he just that awesome at picking a great selection?" My response: He's that awesome.

Mint DJ Events's reply:

So.much.fun! You guys were a blast and I want to do it again!
    Also, thanks for the picture! Kim Wright is an awesome photog to work with!

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

The greatest of all time

Alex Nepa of Mint DJ Events was an absolute dream and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Alex is truely passionate about being a DJ in the wedding industry and it shows in his genuine excitement and attention to detail of his craft. Alex really listened to us during our meeting and created an event that felt truely unique to us by playing all the songs we requested, but was also able to read the crowd and play songs he knew everyone would love. He was so fun to work with and knew exactly what to do to keep the dance floor going all night long!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Mint DJ Events's reply:

There's no better feeling than being able to work with a couple prior to the wedding to get a feel for their music tastes and weave them in throughout the night - your guests came ready to party and they didn't disappoint!
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 04/27/2019

5 Star For Sure!

I wouldn't recommend anyone but, Mint DJ Events. Alex was honestly the best, and I cannot tell you how many of our guests told us after our wedding how much fun they had because of our DJ. The dance floor was full all night. When I spoke with Alex before the wedding all I asked him to do was to keep me on the dance floor all night long, and to keep my guests on the dance floor all night long as well, and that's what he did. I let him just do his thing and it was the best decision ever. Thank you Alex, you made our day that much better!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Thank you Nicole! Your wedding was another amazing collab with our friends at B Events, only this time Megan got to enjoy the party and dance the night away!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/29/2018

Without a doubt, the best!

We chose Mint DJ Events for our wedding reception and let me tell you, we are so glad that we did!! Alex was very professional and always prompt to answer any questions that we had. The online portal makes it incredibly easy to select your preferences, make payments, and keep track of everything.

Mike Elliott was our DJ and we cannot say enough great things about him! We gave him, at most, 5 or 6 songs that we really wanted to hear and very little input other than "we like all genres of music". He absolutely delivered above and beyond our expectations! His mixes were PERFECT for every generation that was there to celebrate with us. Almost two months later, our friends and family are still raving about "how good the DJ was" at our wedding reception and we agree!! We had such a phenomenal party and would highly recommend Mike Elliott / Mint DJ Events!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words, Brittany! We love playing "open format" and mixing genres to make sure the wide variety of guests at weddings are all represented!

Brian · Married on 10/14/2018

Made our night perfect

Rebecca and I got married at Stone Mill Inn in York, PA. I knew right from the bat that I wanted Mint DJ Events to dj our wedding and we were lucky enough to have Alex as our dj. Alex was amazing! He had the dance floor packed all night and hit every song Rebecca and I had asked for. A perfect blend of songs for every generation at the wedding, we kept getting told how much fun people had at the wedding because they danced the whole night. Mint DJ Events and Alex made our night perfect and we can't thank him enough!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Some backstory to everyone reading this - Brian was one of our DJs and a Penn State alum. His wedding was SO MUCH FUN! Everyone danced all night and it was an honor to be the DJ for another DJ!

Nancy · Married on 08/25/2018

Mike Elliott was a joy to work with - very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Thank you Nancy! We take great pride in not only bringing fun and a packed dance floor, but also being pros before and during the event.

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Mike from Mint DJ Events as the DJ at our wedding. He played music for our ceremony as well as our reception. All I wanted was to have a huge dance party...and that was exactly what happened! Alex, the owner of Mint DJ Events was extremely easy to work with throughout the entire process. He allowed us to pick "Must Play songs" and created a reception timeline that was easy to follow. He also made suggestions where necessary. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the great review! We're usually humble, but when it comes to throwing huge dance parties, no one can touch our team!

Katie · Married on 04/01/2018

This DJ Knows How to Throw a Party!!!

We used Mint DJ Events for our wedding DJ and I am so happy that we did! They were so flexible and easy to work with and very transparent about the different packages offered. Our DJ was Alex Nepa and our dance floor was packed all night long!! He did a great job emceeing the event and making sure that everyone was having a great time the entire night. After the reception I kept getting comments from our guests about how great the DJ was and how much fun the dancing was. Alex and Mint DJ are great and super easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 10/08/2017

Alex from Mint DJ's was absolutely phenomenal! On the TOP of my list for our wedding was that our guests were on the dance floor all night and Alex did just that! He got to know our style and taste in music and did an incredible job with the entire thing. The online event planner so helpful in coordinating the entire reception, from which songs we wanted our bridal party introduced to which song we wanted to end the evening with. He even traveled out from the Penn State area to do our wedding. Thank you Alex, for making out reception absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Mint DJ Events's reply:

Janelle, I can't believe it's been close to three years since your big day! I still remember how much fun it was getting to rock your wedding - always an honor when the groom is a DJ too!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Alex had our family and friends dancing all night long!
    Great DJ!!
    Would highly recommend him !
    Rebecca his assistant,
    was also responsive and helpful during the planning process !

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

We did have some miscommunication with the original DJ we had contracted with at Mint, as we found out a week before our wedding he was no longer going to be performing. We had him booked for over a year, and understand that emergencies and things happen, but would have appreciated being notified in advance. Mint assured us the the DJ they slotted in, Brian Sloss, would do a great job and they were right. Brian did an incredible job, and made up for the issue we had. He worked with us to make sure everything we requested, happened. He kept everyone on the dance floor from the beginning, and was able to quickly see which songs kept our guests happy. Thank you SO much Brian! You have a great talent!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Ben · Married on 09/23/2017

We had AJ DJ'ing or wedding and he did a great job. We had many genuine comments remarking that this was the best music at a wedding that our guested have ever experienced. I was truly impressed with his level of professionalism and ability to put together all genres of music smoothly. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 09/25/2017

James · Married on 08/31/2017

We had Brian Sloss for our dj at our wedding and he did such an amazing job. From providing the music at the ceremony to the cocktail hour and then getting everybody on the dance floor for the reception, Brian was top notch. We met with Brian a few weeks before the wedding to go over everything and it all went as planned. He played the songs that we wanted him to play and threw in his own taste which got all of our guests dancing and having a good time. I would highly recommend Mint DJ Events and Brian in particular for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • Shannah

Shannah · Married on 08/26/2017

Wedding guests hope for three things: open bar, delicious food, and great music. DJ Alex Nepa of Mint DJ Events came through on the music! During the ceremony, he seamlessly transitioned our nontraditional music from one song into the next. At the reception, he played a great mix of genres and times keeping guests of different ages excited and on the dance floor, until the end of the night. DJ Alex Nepa definitely brings the energy to a party!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Alex · Married on 08/25/2017

Alex Nepa was the DJ for our wedding on August 25th, 2017. He did a phenomenal job! He knew exactly what song to play and when to play it. Mint DJ lets you select songs you definitely want to play, can play, or do not want to play at all. Alex then tailored the perfect playlist based on these suggestions and created as awesome evening! The guests at our wedding were on the dance floor for the entire evening.
    Alex and Mint were extremely professional and helpful through the whole process. If you contacted them, they responding immediately. At the wedding, Alex was extremely friendly and thorough, making sure everyone and everything was ready to go when they needed to be.

We are so happy that we booked Alex and Mint for our wedding! We cannot recommend their services enough!!

Sent on 08/28/2017