Mindy Bean Photography Reviews

66 | Las Vegas, NV

66 Reviews for Mindy Bean Photography

Alan · Married on 04/21/2012

Finding Mindy Bean Photography was easily the best google search we ever made. My wife and I are so incredibly fortunate that we were able to have Mindy and Doug photograph our engagement session, as well as our wedding day. Not only are they the epitome of professionalism, but they are fun, energetic, and display a true passion for their craft. In my opinion, there is no reason to shop around when searching for a qualified wedding photographer in Las Vegas. If Mindy is available book her immediately before someone else is lucky enough to secure a spot in her already busy schedule. She will accommodate your every need, and you will be blown away by the results.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Brenna · Married on 04/05/2012

Mindy's husband Doug was the photographer for my April wedding. We only needed 4.5 hours for a Thursday event since the package through the wedding chapel already included an hour of photography during the ceremony. He did such a wonderful job and got a bunch of really unique shots. He was extremely friendly and professional and all of my guests thought he was funny and really liked him. He was very quick to respond to my inquires and the whole booking process was very easy, specially since this was kind of a last minute thing and a destination weddingm for us ( I believe I emailed them about a month in advance of the event.)
    I would defiantly recommend Doug, the pictures turned out wonderful.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Cortney · Married on 12/05/2011

Simply amazing! Mindy is the most caring, honest sweetheart I have met in a long time not to mention her AMAZING work! She cares and has gone above and beyond her call of duty! She is not just a shoot kind of photrogpher words can not explain her outstanding abilities and "gift" highly recommended :)

Sent on 12/16/2011

Tori · Married on 11/26/2011

My husband and I eloped to Vegas after a week of "planning." Finding a photographer to meet up with us after our chapel ceremony was at the top of my priority list!! This is hard, considering that we live in Texas!! Anyways, we contacted Doug & Mindy, and Doug was extremely accomodating. He worked with our schedule and on such short notice! He did a fantastic job, and made it so much fun! The pictures were edited and sent to us on disc in a short time. We have no complaints, and have received so many compliments on his work. I wouldn't have changed a thing!! They are wonderful!!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2011

Doing a destination wedding I was hesitant about hiring a photographer. My hairdresser referred me to Mindy because she had engagement photos done in Las Vegas. After reviewing the site and meeting with Mindy I knew she was the one I wanted to work with. I love the way are pictures turned out and they all look natural unlike some photographers who don't catch that natural moment like Mindy does. I have received many compliments and would highly recommend Mindy to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2011

Mindy was amazing! She was extremely accomodating to all of our requests and had a ton of unique ideas for us, including poses and locations! She accomplished everything, while sticking to her detailed plan and timeline. Our finished photos were unbelievable!

My husband loved working with Doug, Mindy's husband and second shooter. Between the two of them, they caught every moment. It was great having both of them around.. at times it felt like having another couple of friends around, and at other, more intimate moments you couldn't tell they were there - all while capturing the memory perfectly.

I am from Canada and HAD to have Mindy fly up. My bestfriend is getting married in Vegas and is also having Mindy and Doug - I sometimes joke that is the only reason she is getting married in Vegas!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Maggie · Married on 07/29/2011

Mindy and her husband Doug were just fabulous! I planned my wedding from the UK and it was so easy to get in touch with the guys and plan every detail, even with the 8 hour time difference! We had limited time between the ceremony and reception, but Mindy managed to get all the pics we needed done - and they look great! We also did some regular family shots a few days before the wedding which were really nice as well. I would highly recommend Mindy and feel lucky that we choose such a great photographer for our wedding day! Thanks Mindy
    x mags & darren

Sent on 09/23/2011
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/12/2011

Mindy Bean: A++
    Mindy and her husband Doug photographed our wedding and they did an excellent job. I just got my photos back and I am so happy!! They look amazing. They turned out way better than I expected, and not because of them (they are amazing) I don’t really like photos of myself! I met Mindy last year when she did our engagement photos which turned out really well. They are so much fun to be around and everyone was loving them. Even my hubby who hates getting his picture taken was so amazed with how great they were. I kept hearing “The photographers were great, so much fun” They interacted with everyone and were just a blast. (And I love her accent lol).

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • shelby

shelby · Married on 04/22/2011

I can't begin to tell you what a great experience we had with Mindy and her husband, Doug! We asked them to photograph our wedding in St. Croix and they were game, we had so much fun with them! The pictures I've seen thus far are amazing, all of our guests were blown away by their work! They are truly the best at what they do!

Sent on 04/27/2011
  • W

Windy · Married on 02/26/2011

Mindy Bean is a 5/5 stars. She is one of those few people who you meet once & it feels like you have known them a lifetime. During our wedding in FL she flew in & during all the moments was more of a friend & support during the wedding events & pictures than just a photographer.
    On top of the fact that I had my engagement pictures with her & we had butterflies with excitement during the wedding of how her pictures will come out. She is one of the few vendors at our wedding that was perfect, did everything we asked of and more, was there on time & we didn't have to worry about. She made us laugh & gave us a reason to love our wedding even more. We love her!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/26/2010

My husband and I are from WI and did a destination wedding in Vegas.

I cannot say enough about Mindy. Not only was she professional in her work and technique, she was friendly and helped bring my husband-to-be out of his shell during the photo sessions. I spent several weeks looking for a photographer that could fit in my budget and had quality work. I found Mindy under her old business name, SunBean Photography. She recently changed her studio name to be Mindy Bean Photography if you are looking to use her. She has a fan site on Facebook and her website can be found at www.mindybeanphotography.com. Mindy took our engagement photos at the Bellagio, on the Strip, in front of Paris, and several other locations. She took our wedding pictures at The M Hotel (the downstairs was beautiful) and out on Fremont Street with all of our guests. Several of the guests complimented on how nice she was to the entire group.

I highly recommend using her service for your engagement/wedding services. She does amazing work and knows how to capture the essence of a relationship in one little picture. Mindy really let us enjoy ourselves during our big day and we are so thankful for that! I will post pictures in the next couple of weeks.

Sent on 07/01/2010
  • Trudy0926

Trudy · Married on 05/07/2010

Mindy Bean is super sweet and an amazing photographer. You cannot find anyone like her and no one can beat her price!!! She's dependable and caring and knows exactly how to capture every special moment. We are extremely blessed to have found her.! - Trudy and John Chatelain

Sent on 05/28/2010

Mykel · Married on 04/01/2010

If you are looking for someone who will capture beautiful memories on camera as well as make you laugh-then Mindy Bean is the one for you! I was nervous that I wouldnt really know what to do or how to pose but Mindy has an eye for those great "kodak" moments and is very easy going and down to earth. We used her for our engagement photos and plan to go back to her in the future for more picture memories! Her prices are unbeatable and the pictures were amazing! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/03/2010

Michelle · Married on 03/27/2010

Michelle - My Fiance and I had our engagment pictures done October 2009. We both can’t say enough good things about Mindy. She made us feel very comfortable right away and was very profesional. We had such a great time taking pictures all over the Vegas strip. She went above and beyond for us. We took our pictures the day before we were leaving Vegas and she spent all night editing them and she gave them to us the next afteroon before we went to the airport. We were blown away with her work. She is very talented and creative. We would recomend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/17/2010

Cachay · Married on 01/01/2007

I have experienced many photographers and was blown away by the attention to detail Mindy Bean took at my last session. She took the time to pay attention to the little details like: hair, make-up, clothes, smiles...etc, as well as placing the picture in a great spot! I noticed right away that she does this because she loves it, and takes pride in her work. Her proofs (pre-editing) were the quality I felt i received from other photgraphers final picture after editing. I was amazed at her talent in taking the picture to the next level through her editing abilities. She connected with my two girls ( 18 months & 2 years old) and captured amazing smiles that show THEIR personalities...I can go on and on about how impressed I was with her work & talents, but will keep it short and end with....SHE ROCKS AT PHOTOGRAPHY!!!‎

Sent on 03/16/2010
  • MIrna

MIrna · Married on 09/24/2011

Mindy and Doug are great!

My husband and I don’t live in Las Vegas and therefore had to find and “meet” out photographer online. I saw Mindy’s wedding website and really liked her style and photos. I called her and a few other photographers and immediately liked her. Since I really liked her over the phone, I decided to book her because I wanted someone I would get along with and felt confident in on my wedding day. Mindy and Doug made me feel very safe. She was confident in her work but not overwhelming. She spent a fair amount of time on the phone with me figuring out the wedding day timeline and spots for the day after shoot. I wish my husband and I could have done an engagement shoot with Mindy but it just didn’t work out. That is something both Mindy and I recommend because you get a chance to meet with the photographer and have a bit more experience “posing” once the big day arrives.

Since Mindy helped me created a perfect timeline of the wedding day, with plenty of time for everyone’s photos, everything ran really smoothly the day of the wedding. Both Mindy and Dog are very nice and professional. They were present for getting ready photos, wedding party photos, reception and wedding. They captured every single moment of that day. I liked the fact that Mindy didn’t waste any time while taking photos and was very organized and knew what photos she wanted to get in. My husband and his groomsmen even enjoyed doing those getting ready photos with her and Doug! I trusted her and followed her direction. Once the wedding started, my husband and I didn’t even notice her or Doug, which was really amazing. Our wedding guests also remarked how wonderful they thought Mindy and Doug were, respectful and simply doing their jobs all day long.

We were very happy that the photos were ready and sent to us in CD form within 6 weeks of the wedding, as promised. This is something I learned is not a promise most photographers keep. Needless to say, we loved our photos of our wedding day and are so grateful to Doug and Mindy for capturing our special day! We are also grateful that Mindy met us the day after and took more beautiful photos of us. She kept the energy up, even though we were exhausted and were hot in that pesky Las Vegas heat. Though it did not seem like the best idea to take photos the day after, I am sooo happy we did! We didn’t want to do the “first look” and this allowed us to get beautiful photos of just the two of us.

Thank you, Mindy & Doug!