Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

Min Ah K. Campos 4
Min Ah K. Campos 5
  • Y

Yufei · Married on 06/27/2014

Wonderful experience with Minah, I look very pretty that day and some of my girlfriends said the make-up looks like the magazine cover look, I like it so much and also love the bride hair style so much! Thanks so much for my artist!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Kimmy · Married on 06/21/2014

Min-Ah is an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist. She did my hair and makeup and the makeup for my mom 3 bridesmaids. I thought we all looked absolutely stunning. I thought she brought out our best features. She also airbrush makeup so the makeup truly last until the evening. She did my hair and makeup at 10AM and everything still looked fresh at 2:30AM the following day when I reluctantly took my makeup off.

Beyond the amazing work she does, Min-Ah is fabulous to work with. She is friendly, professional, and truly takes pride in her work.

I would absolutely recommend her. Min-Ah's calendar fills fast, so make her one of the first people you book for your wedding day! Don't wait. She is absolutely worth it! :)

Sent on 07/07/2014

Min Ah K is very talented make up artist. She is amazing and her works are beautiful! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Min Ah does her absolute best to accommodate you and your wedding party. She is very pleasant to work with!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Sunny · Married on 07/02/2013

Min-Ah's Makeup was amazing. Looking at the photos, she made me and my wedding party look absolutely beautiful.
    She made sure I was retouched during my day and my makeup was a natural enhancer for me, not overdone and she did to my specifications.
    I would recommended MIN-AH because she did an excellent job and the level of professionalism was exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/10/2013

jungsoo · Married on 06/30/2013

Min-Ah did an excellent job on my wedding day. I was thrilled with my hair and makeup - dramatic yet natural as well - not an easy combination to achieve! Min-Ah was very professional and efficient. The quality and durability of her makeup is excellent as well. I would recommend Min-Ah to any bride without a doubt.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jeong sook · Married on 06/23/2013

Min-Ah is Amazing! She did a wonderful job! I was really happy with my hair and makeup for my big day.Everybody loved it. . Min-Ah did a great job of bringing out that natural look that also photographed perfectly. Also, she does a great job of being responsive to emails and calls. I never had to wait more than 1-2 days to receive a response in regards to questions, etc. I am so glad I chose Min-Ah for my big day.I cant wait for another excuse to call her to do my make up for a special event.

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Y

Yoon jung · Married on 06/22/2013

Min-Ah is a wonderful makeup artist. I could not have been happier with her work. I loved my makeup trial and absolutely loved my wedding day makeup ! I have never felt more glamorous and comfortable! One of the things that amazed me most about Min-Ah is how she still made me look and feel like me, even after applying makeup, contouring, blending, adding false lashes, etc. She is extremely professional!
    I will always refer everyone to Min-Ah because she definitely made my wedding day so special and made me feel like every bride dreams about!
    Thank you for everything Min-AH!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Eun pa · Married on 06/15/2013

I would like to highly recommend Min-Ah as a wonderful makeup artist! She did an excellent job with her makeup on my wedding day. She arrived on time, didn't make anybody feel rushed. She really made all of us look beautiful not over done. She did an excellent job with her makeup on my wedding day. My husband was so pleased with my makeup he want Min-Ah to do my makeup every time we go out. The prices are very reasonable, she is really knowledgable and professional.
    I would recommend Min-Ah to everyone I know. She will help you look your best on one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 07/19/2013

mi youn · Married on 06/01/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Min-Ah the day of my wedding.
    She was perfect - so nice and flexible with my schedule . I went to her makeup studio a few months before my wedding and did my make up trail. I showed her some pics of the look I was going for and she did her magic! It was just stunning! On my wedding day three of my bridesmaids had never had their makeup done professionally before and were a little nervous, but they were really ecstatic with Min-Ah's job! Everyone looked incredible!
    I'm so happy with Min-Ah's Makeup services! THANK YOU !

Sent on 06/16/2013

Miri · Married on 05/12/2013

Min-Ah was a joy to work with, very professional and attentive to details. She knows how to bring your beauty shining through and know what works for you to enhance it. You tell her the look you're going for and she lets you know what's best.
    Thank you Min-Ah. I would recommend her service to any bride or person who is seeking professional beauty service.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Jeon · Married on 05/04/2013

Hey Min-Ah~ First I'd like to send my best regard to you and your service :)
    (hope you get my regards~)
    Min-Ah did such a superb job on myself, 3 bridesmaids and both mothers.
    She was even before on time and already prepared for all of us, just for good to go~
    Min-Ah made my hair & make-up looked amazing and they looked exactly what i checked on trial. Fantastic !!!
    It just couldn't get any better! She made everything so perfect for my and my entire family. Thank you so much for your love, care and especially professional job!
    Min-Ah, you're so talented. I wish you the best !
    Once again, thanks a bunch~

Sent on 05/15/2013

Natalia · Married on 04/27/2013

I can not say enough great things about Min-Ah!
    She came as a recommendation from a friend and I could not have been happier .
    I don't wear makeup on daily basis and really wanted to look natural but pretty on my wedding day.My makeup lasted all day and looked great in pictures. I would recommend her all my friends getting married. Thank you Min-Ah! You are the BEST!

Sent on 05/18/2013

benjamin · Married on 04/13/2013

I am so greateful that I found Min-Ah. She was wonderful and helped me design my perfect look!
    From start to finish working with Min-Ah was a pleasure.
    If you are in need of a make-up artist hire Min because she is simple great at what she does.
    I am extremely grateful to Min for making me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
    I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Karen · Married on 02/05/2013

My friend recommended this makeup artist from her wedding. Her makeup looked great on her wedding photos so I tried her before my wedding as a trial run. She understood exactly what kind of look I wanted and delivered! I looked great on my wedding, thanks to her. All my friends asked her number for their wedding.. I strongly recommend her- professional, friendly and highly skilled.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2013

Min-ah made me feel really special and beautiful on my wedding day!
    I had four bride maids. Everyone looked so stunning,too! I feel so luckey to have found her and that she was able to be there for my day. My makeup was just perfect. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 02/06/2013

I had a make up consultation with Min-Ah and I was so pleased with her that I went ahead and had her do my make up for my wedding. She was great! She got there on time and was respectful of my family and everything we had going on that day. In fact my make up was one of the least stressful things of the day. And everyone said I looked amazing! The best part was I thought so too! Even my mother and mother in-law wanted to get done up! I definitely recommend Min-Ah to anyone wanting to look and feel their best for their wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Colleen · Married on 01/08/2013

I really loved the makeup Min-Ah.I have pale skin with lots of crackles. She covered them very naturally. I felt very much like a better version of myself;which is how everyone wants to feel on their wedding day! Thank you spool much Min-Ah!!

Sent on 01/16/2013

hyunyoung · Married on 01/02/2013

I live in Korea. But got merried in boston MA where my husband has been studying. One of My husband's friends introduced Min-ah and i had a make up consultation. I was really pleased with her work.On my wedding I was thrilled with the way she made me look..even my mother, mother-in law and 2 of my brides.I highly recommend Min-ah to anybody want to have the best look for their wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Heidi · Married on 12/30/2012

I highly recommend Min-Ah for the big day's make-up and hair artist!!

I moved to Boston from Philadelphia for the wedding. I had no idea about make-up and hair artist who was the most important part of the bride's big day!! My sister-in-law introduced her to me and made an appointment for the make-up trial before the wedding day. After meeting her, everything went so smooth. She carefully listened what I wanted, responded quickly via cell-phone or e-mail, and made my dreams came true. Min-Ah did not only my make-up on the wedding day, but she also did my mom, mother-in -law, groom, and my brother's make-up. Moreover, Min-Ah kindly fixed some of my family members' make-up for the better photography. We asked her to stay with us until the reception. One of the most thankful moments, which I really want to share it here was that she took care of me as her real sister! We had the wedding coordinator, but actually Min-Ah helped and took care of me close by. So I as a bride, was very comfortable physically and mentally.

After the big day, most guests mentioned how beautiful was the couple and asked who was the make-up artist to me. And I answered them the artist was "Min-Ah", and added all my family members said that we were lucky, because she worked so hard and professionally. Also we deeply appreciated her working with us!!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Lindsay · Married on 12/11/2012

Minah is amazing!! She works wonders with her fingers and brushes to make you the best you can be on your wedding day.
    One of the hardest parts about planning my wedding was finding someone to do my hair and makeup. My mother in law introduced me to a number of makeup artists but just didn’t feel confident in any of them. I am incredibly picky with my makeup so I needed to find someone to fulfill my needs on my big day. I was planning my wedding from overseas and found Minah online. I called her and after a consultation I felt a connection that made me comfortable and confident in paying her to do my makeup.

On the day, she really listened to everything I wanted. I didn’t want to look like I was wearing a heavy makeup but wanted to cover all my blemishes and acne scars at the same time. She easily managed to make my skin look flawless and glowing. She also contoured my nose and face so I can look great in photos as well. My makeup when I was finished was exactly what I wanted or even better. It was simple, natural and elegant but didn’t look old. The best part out of everything she’s done was that the makeup stayed on my face for the whole day. I only had to put a lipgloss on once after the dinner.

She also made my mother and my mother in law so beautiful!! She conformed to their own unique looks to make them feel the best they could be. We all loved our makeup and got so many compliments throughout the day.

Minah was awesome and I can’t imagine finding anybody else that would have done as good of a job as her. Thank you again Minah for making my special day even more special!!

Sent on 12/31/2012

I met Min Ah through my best friend. I decided to get wedding makeup with my two bridesmaids from her after consultation with her. It was very neat and sophisticated makeup that was fit to my wedding concept. Appreciate her work.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Sung · Married on 11/30/2012

I got recomended Min Ah by one friend of mine. I was very satisfied and happy with her makeup. I got lots of complishment from my guests on my wedding day. I would like to recomend anybody who wants to get natural glamorous makeup from Min-Ah!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Jungwon · Married on 11/08/2012

Min-Ah made me look like myself only better! From my first consultation to our wedding day Min-Ah was a real positive professional. She was very respectful of my family and understanding of all the things that were going on on our special day. I was nervous about someone else doing my makeup but she really did an amazing job! She helped me put my best face forward elegantly, and that really gave me the confidence to be at ease and at my best for the whole day!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Christina · Married on 11/03/2012

Min Ah does beautiful work! Her attention to detail is amazing, and she makes sure everything is up to your standards. She made my makeup look natural and flawless, I couldn't have asked for more. She is really a master of her art, and will make anyone look gorgeous. Min Ah is also wonderful to work with, she makes sure you are happy with everything and she has a great personality! I would certainly recommend her to anyone I know for weddings or formal occasions.

Sent on 11/10/2012