Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

Min Ah K. Campos 2
Min Ah K. Campos 3
Min Ah K. Campos 4
Min Ah K. Campos 5

Min Ah is wonderful to work with! I usually don't wear makeup because I'm such a skincare fanatic.
    She did a really stunning look and everything looked very natural. I didn't get to do a trial because I'm not from the area but I would highly recommend anyone to do it so that there are no surprises. My hair looked really nice that definitely matched my dress. She knew how to work with my face and did everything very thoroughly.
    And my makeup and hair lasted all night. I would highly recommend her for anyone who wants a natural look.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Min Ah was absolutely wonderful. She is a perfectionist, very thorough, and has a relaxing personality so it feels relaxing to work with her. I would recommend the trial for those who aren't used to wearing make-up or getting their make-up professionally done. The trial look was still beautiful, but it didn't feel like me, and I told her what parts I wanted different, and she incorporated everything on the day of the wedding, and it was perfect! I felt comfortable all night. I didn't have to touch up any eye makeup or powder or blush (I also didn't cry too much) and only reapplied lipstick once, but that's also because was too busy having fun. I would definitely recommend her. I would also say that I chose her because she was Asian and I wanted to work with someone who knew how to do Asian eyes, but I feel confident that she could do anyone's makeup. She did three mom's makeup, hair, and f course mine, varying from single eyelid to double eyelid, with different facial features and bone structures, hair lengths, etc. and everyone looked wonderful. I will provide some pictures once I get them from the photographer! Thank you Min Ah!

Sent on 11/23/2015

I can't say enough great things about Min-Ah and her hairstylist, May! I am not one who had very specific ideas of how to do hair and makeup, so I selected to work with Min-Ah based on the great reputation she accumulated online. She is incredibly responsive, friendly, but most importantly, she takes the time to really consider which look works best for each of my 3 bridal attendants, my mom and myself. She was very personable and had a great rapport with each and every one of us. The work she and May created was beautiful and durable for a cold/windy November day. We got nothing but outstanding compliments the whole night!! Each and every one of us were over the moon with our looks. It was truly a pleasure having MIn-Ah play such a huge part in my wedding. Thank you for making our day so great!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Min Ah did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup last weekend. She did an excellent job on each of us. I looked and felt really, really beautiful and received so many compliments. She was also very flexible and was able to accommodate doing three of my bridesmaids' hair last minute. The hair stylist she brought was also excellent. I had a specific vision about how I wanted my hair to look and the stylist helped me realize that vision, and it turned out great. Also, they did an excellent job on my mom and my mother-in-law. I could not be happier with my entire look and their look!!! She and the hair stylist were wonderful to work with. I recommend Min Ah 100%!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/26/2015

Minah was wonderful to work with . She arrived on time and did hair and makeup for me the Bride , my mom and my maid of honor . She made us look amazing . Our hair and makeup lasted all day and well into the night without feeling heavy . I would highly recommend Minah , she is truly an artist at making sure we looked perfect . She was a pleasure to work with and I cannot highly recommend her enough .

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jasmine · Married on 09/12/2015

Minah was highly professional, personable, and accommodating. I only had a vague idea of how I wanted my hair and makeup to look like, but Minah knew exactly how to create a perfect look for me. I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup and so did my bridesmaids and mothers. I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Y

Yichen · Married on 07/26/2015

Minah is great! She's super responsive and understands bone structures really well. She has good taste and helped me have my most stunning looks ever!

Sent on 07/28/2015

HG · Married on 07/25/2015

Highly recommend. Book her while you can! Exceeded expectations.
    I booked Min-Ah very early because she was perfect during my trials - attitude, makeup quality and makeup style.
    ATTITUDE she listens. On the wedding day, the makeup was exactly what I wanted.
    MAKEUP QUALITY I had another trial from a highly rated makeup artist who was very nice. I unfortunately felt the brush scratching my face and the powders were more of pharmacy/mass brands. Min-Ah uses benefit, bobby brown, nars, ysl and her brushes never felt harsh on my face.
    STYLE I wanted something simple and she delivered perfectly.
    WEDDING DAY could not have gone smoother. My bridesmaids and mothers loved working with her. She listened to everyone. As expected, everyone looked fabulous. She also helped me with my dress when taking pictures
    HAIR She introduced me to "Young" a Korean hair stylist based in Watertown, MA. She was quick and professional. After she saw the accessories, we agreed quickly on a style. Then, on the wedding day, she made my hair perfect without me having to say a word
    ABOVE ALL she is just a great, good hearted, beautiful person to work with that puts smiles on everyone's faces.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Janice · Married on 07/12/2015

Minah was really sweet, easy to work with, and most importantly she was professional and dedicated to work. After the makeup trial, I decided to go with Minah for engagement and wedding day make up and hair service. She was very accommodating when it came to scheduling our engagement makeup since I had to get ready by 6am. On the wedding day, she really made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as my bridesmaid and my mother. We got so many complements! I would recommend Minah to anyone who wants to feel fabulous for a special occasion!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Jenn · Married on 07/11/2015

Minah is a consummate professional. We discussed what look i wanted for myself on the wedding day and she executed perfectly the vision I had for myself. She also seemed to capture through makeup and hair the personalities of my bridesmaids and made them shine. They are all low maintenance girls, but she brought out the best look in all of them and I could tell they felt confident and beautiful throughout the day. We were on a tight schedule on the day of the wedding and Minah came at 6am sharp to get started on all the girls. She is receptive to feedback and wants to make you a satisfied client.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Hailey · Married on 06/27/2015

Min Ah K. provided very professional service to me even though I approached her only 3 days earlier than the event. She was very professional and patient. She paid great attention to the details which made the makeup perfect.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/26/2015

Minah was absolutely wonderful and I highly, highly recommend her for your wedding or special event. I am a neurotic planner and had booked with her 2 years in advance for my wedding after doing extensive research and scanning reviews on a the wedding websites. She responded promptly to all of my emails and was flexible with my schedule when determining a hair and makeup consultation. She drove to my home and took her time to make sure everything would be perfect for our special day.
    The day of the wedding she arrived prepared and was timely with doing makeup for 6 girls and hair for 5. I had guests stopping me at the wedding to say they couldn't stop staring at the bridesmaids hair and makeup and that it looked fantastic and so perfect! I was thrilled with my hair and makeup as well. I looked beautiful, exactly how I wanted to look and feel on my wedding day. Again, I highly, highly recommend Minah for your special event if you need to look perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2015

Planning a wedding is a truly stressful and nerve wracking time - and the biggest challenge for me was finding a make-up / hair artist! I live in San Francisco, CA but was married in Boston, MA. As a bride, the last thing you want to worry about it is how you're going to look on what is to be the "most important day of your life". Min-Ah is an EXCEPTIONALLY GIFTED artist, a true professional in every sense of the word and above all, one of the KINDEST people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing! She was unbelievably responsive the months leading up to my trial / wedding date, was an absolute pleasure to work with! Also, unlike other wedding vendors (who I feel nickel and dime you for everything), Min-Ah's rates were very reasonable (though I would've gladly paid more for her services - she's worth it!).

The hair stylist, Grace (owner of "Hair & Grace" in Framingham, MA) worked wonders on my hair the day of the wedding. I have very fine hair and was told by every make-up / hair artist I spoke with previously that there was no way I could wear my hair down and that extensions could not be made to produce the look I desired. Min-Ah and Grace were an incredible team - they arrived at 5:15am the morning of my wedding, and completed all 4 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself in under 6 hours! After completing my make-up, Min-Ah then traveled to complete my mother and sister-in-law's make-up AND hair at another location. Everything was timed perfectly and during the ceremony, Min-Ah was there to touch-up hair and make-up whenever needed. I cannot stress enough how AMAZING both Min-Ah and Grace were. Whether your asian or not (half of my party were Caucasian), Min-Ah is the only person I felt I could trust - she does an incredible job of listening to what you want, accentuating your features and making you look and feel more beautiful than you could ever imagine possible!

정말 고마워요, Min-Ah and Grace for giving me a day I will never ever forget!!

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • User4561933 · 2+ years ago

I'd recommend Min Ah to any upcoming brides!

I looked awesome on my wedding day and all my friends complimented my make up and how natural it was. Min Ah was so dedicated and got to my hotel at 4:30 in the morning to prepare for my group's make up. Not only did she do the preassigned make up, she also suggested to fix one flower girl's hair. Her work is truly valuable and I wouldn't felt more pretty and confident on my big day!

Sent on 06/16/2015

An · Married on 05/30/2015

I highly recommend Min Ah. I was looking for a makeup artist who can produce a picture-perfect look without putting too much color. I needed someone who was skillful at creating flawless & perfect skin. After I saw Min Ah's portfolio, I immediately contacted her. She was very skilled, detail-oriented and created a perfect look for me on my wedding day. I recommend that you do trial with her because I ended up having a better look on my wedding day even though I was satisfied with my trial. Apparently, she reviewed my look after trial and came up with small changes even though I was fine with trial. She is truly professional.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Very happy with the results definitely would recommend to others.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Julie · Married on 05/02/2015

Minah was fantastic! She was so thorough, patient, and professional. As the bride, she made me (and my bridesmaids) feel extra special on the of the wedding and taught us some things about makeup for Asian faces along the way. She took her time with each woman and everyone felt beautiful throughout the entire day. When I wasn't happy with a portion of my hairstyle, she calmly came to the rescue and knew exactly how to fix it.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Min-Ah was great from the moment I contacted her about scheduling a make-up and hair trial to the actual wedding day! To get through hair and make-up for myself and four bridesmaids for a 2:00 pm wedding, we had to start early, and Min-Ah worked with me to ensure that everything was done in a timely fashion. She worked with a hair professional who was also very talented and professional. As someone who does not routinely wear make-up, I was concerned about "not looking like myself." Min-Ah listened to my concerns and transformed me into the most beautiful version of me possible. We have seen a sneak peak of some photos from our photographer (as well as iPhone picks from friends), and they look amazing.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Bernise · Married on 01/03/2015

We really satisfied with the makeup services that she's done. She listened to our request and preference and can pull it off based on what we told her and she also gives some feedback of what works and what doesn't works. All in all, everyone was happy and praising her makeup. It looks good in real life and also looks great in the pictures. My mother in law got lots of compliment from the rest of the family that the makeup looks so good on her and making her looks younger, which she was happy about it. The drive to the makeup trial is quite far (to Swansea, MA), but it was worth it. Thank you Minah!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Minah worked her magic on my wedding day. My makeup and hair were great! People couldnt stop talking about how pretty I was. She is professional. Thank you minah for making me feel and look like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Linni · Married on 09/19/2014

Thank you very much Min-Ah! everything was lovely!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

The quality of make up was great and very detail!! I love it a lot!! & Minah was very professional and flexible! She was here 15 hours for my wedding and she also helped me with other stuffs beside the make up!! I highly recommend her!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Mengyu · Married on 09/06/2014

I had my hair and makeup, my mom and aunt's makeup done for my wedding day. I love everything she did!!! Great great service!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Vanessa · Married on 08/31/2014

Min-ah was very pleasant to work with. She did a wonderful job with my makeup for my wedding. She helped me look the best possible for my special day and I totally would recommend her to anyone considering her for makeup services. I also would like to point out that she arrived at my house very early (by 5:30 AM) to start her services on time since my wedding ceremony was in the morning and that she had to drive quite a long distance to get there, and I really appreciate that.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Minah did an amazing job on my wedding day. She was professional and kind and did her best to keep me calm. My makeup was flawless!!

Sent on 09/05/2014