Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

Min Ah K. Campos 3
Min Ah K. Campos 4
Min Ah K. Campos 5

Grace · Married on 07/08/2018

Yet another grateful and happy bride here. Minah was great to work with. Prompt, responsive, professional, and works her magic with efficiency.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

I don't tend to wear much makeup -- usually only spend 5-10 minutes on my makeup in the morning. When looking for my wedding makeup artist, I wanted to find someone who made me look like a better version of myself -- not too much makeup but also someone good at doing makeup suitable to asian features. Minah did a trial for me first and I knew then she was the one. She made me look FLAWLESS (especially for photos) but I also felt natural and in my own skin. On the wedding day, she heroically woke up at 2AM to start our makeup for our 1030AM ceremony. She made both moms look so beautiful and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Minah is a very talented makeup artist and is also a very sweet person! I HIGHLY recommend working with Minah as she knows how to make you look your best self!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Min Ah was incredibly easy to work with and she did an AMAZING job. I have never felt so beautiful and everyone in the bridal party looked wonderful. She was very responsive which made the whole process not stressful.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Chanelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Minah was awesome; she was professional and warm. I was so happy to find her after a horrible experience with Alanna DeBarros (also on wedding wire, see my review if you're curious). Minah takes her time with her work, paying attention to every detail. She did my hair for the trial, but I ended up going with a different style for the wedding day which was done by her colleague, Suriva, and it still came out great. I think I could have requested that Minah do both my hair and makeup for the day of, but we were in a rush and I didn't say anything. It worked out fine in the end! The experience overall was very pleasant, Minah and Suriva were so personable and fun. It's important to have good rapport with your makeup and hair people because you will pretty much spend half the day with them right before your wedding and you want to keep it as low stress as possible. I was really happy with both my makeup and hair, they lasted the whole night without issues. Thank you, Minah!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

Min-ah was an absolute joy to work with! Not only is she extremely talented, but also laid-back, funny, and efficient! She did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup (both for my trial and wedding day). Min-ah and her hair stylist did wonders for my girls and were so accommodating. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2018

I was so happy to have found Min Ah for hair and makeup for my wedding! I’m from out of town and she came through a recommendation from a family friend. I didn’t have a chance to do a trial with her before the day due to the long distance and busy schedules, but she was still amazing and my mom and bridesmaids were beautiful! My bridesmaids just got their hair done with Min Ah, while my mom and I also got our makeup. She’s a lot of fun to work with and super professional and prepared. I’d highly recommend her for wedding hair and makeup!

Min Ah K. Campos 6
    Min Ah K. Campos 7
    Min Ah K. Campos 8
    Sent on 05/24/2018

Doris · Married on 05/11/2018

Min-Ah is an amazing makeup artist! She was on time, quick and professional. My makeup and hair lasted all day long through all the pictures, crying and dancing. She gave me a cute little care package at the end of her session. Oil blotting sheets, lotions, and two face mask sheet to keep my face looking healthy after a day of wearing heavy makeup!

She’s also super fun to talk to during your mini break down session! Lol I think all brides has those “oh shoot, I’m getting married in 4 hours moments” when they’re getting ready. She helped calm my nerves and made the entire makeup experience stress free and effortless! I loved my wedding makeup! Min-Ah is the best!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

Minah is absolutely amazing! And I'm SO HAPPY with my experience working with Minah! She understands what I want very well, and she gave me exactly the makeup I love! Thanks to her, everyone of my wedding party looks stunning! I would highly recommend Minah to all my friends and family!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Y

Yumi · Married on 03/17/2018

She is very professional also friendly. She knows what I needed. I’m pretty picky, but she did really great job. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Robyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Min Ah did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous and everyone told me my bridal look was stunning. She was also willing to travel out of her way to assist us and worked tirelessly for hours on end without taking a break. She is also very nice and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Helen · Married on 09/30/2017

Minah was truly amazing! On my wedding day, Minah and her assistant did hair and makeup for me (the bride), 3 bridesmaids, and my mother, and we all looked flawless. Minah is not only a professional, but she is a true artist-- she told me during my hair/makeup trial that "it's not her job, it's her passion," and that motto really holds true for her. She works well with Asian features (her contouring is incredible, especially given my non-existent cheekbones and flat nose bridge) and a variety of skin types and tones. I, for one, have extremely oily skin, but her products helped to keep my oil at bay and also lasted for 11 hours (with one formal touch-up in halfway through, and a couple of quick powder dustings) without getting cakey or sliding off . My hair is also extremely straight (and almost never holds a curl), but she did an amazing half-updo that was absolutely gorgeous that held the entire day. Minah is also extremely kind and funny-- the entire getting-ready session was extremely fun with her around. I would give her more than 5 stars if I could, 100% satisfied!

Min Ah K. Campos 9
    Min Ah K. Campos 10
    Sent on 10/12/2017

Hanna · Married on 09/17/2017

Minah was great for my hair and makeup for both my engagement session and wedding day. Love the photos! Def recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ann · Married on 09/16/2017

Minah did my makeup and hair for my wedding on 9/16/17. She also did a trial for me two weeks before. I specifically chose Minah because she had done my friend's wedding two years earlier, and my friend had looked so radiant and natural. I also wanted to make sure I had an artist who understood how to make Asian faces look natural with makeup. I was worried because the several times I've gotten professional makeup done before, it's usually been exaggerated and too colorful, with too much contour in the wrong places for my face. I emphasized those worries to Minah and she knew exactly what I was talking about and assured me we wouldn't have any of those problems. From the very beginning she was quick to respond, remembered all the little details, and was accommodating with the back-and-forth as I made changes to plans for my bridesmaids and mother-in-law's hair and makeup plans. On the trial day she came to my apartment right after doing a full wedding starting at 4 am that morning. She stayed longer than the 2 scheduled hours to make sure she got all my feedback. I wanted to have fewer curls and a less complicated hairstyle, and lighter brows. Otherwise the trial was excellent and my then-fiance loved how I looked for our date that afternoon. On the wedding day itself she arrived just on time (5:10 AM) to do my bridesmaids' makeup and did an excellent job on everyone. She remembered what I had wanted to change from the trial and fulfilled every request. My makeup lasted the whole day, even through bright sunlight and heat since we had an outdoor reception. I've posted some pictures from the trial, right before the ceremony, and the end of the reception (outdoors) just to show how great of a job she did! I highly recommend Minah for any bride!

Min Ah K. Campos 11
    Min Ah K. Campos 12
    Min Ah K. Campos 13
    Min Ah K. Campos 14
    Min Ah K. Campos 15
    Sent on 09/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Min was highly recommended to my by a friend and that recommendation was spot on. She was so extremely talented, kind, and professional. Her communication was excellent throughout the entire trial and wedding process. She did such an amazing job and helped to make our wedding so happy and memorable. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Deborah · Married on 09/08/2017

If you're getting married in the boston/rhode island area, you are in luck because Minah is the best you can ask for as a makeup/hair artist. Especially those who want needs to be catered to for asian hair and skin, she is it. Maybe there's more artists out there but from what I've experienced, finding a korean artist is scarce in this area. Most likely, you will want to get someone from new york thinking they're much more capable. But you would seriously be wasting money to do this because according to my bridesmaid, minah was the only time she actually liked the hair and make up for herself from all the weddings she's been in. She's an unexpected gem and you will be very happy with how she made you look on your wedding day. Very efficient too! Already recommended her for a friend's wedding in boston!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2017

Minah was amazing! She was super organized, sweet, timely, and just great. She was so thorough and made all of my girls look absolutely gorgeous! She also has a patient of a saint. She had to fix my makeup several times because I kept crying it off! Normally when I get my hair and makeup done for weddings there is at least one girl that doesn't like either their hair or make up but for the first time n my experience all of my girls did not have one complaint. Their hair and make up both looked flawless. I would recommend her time and time again because she was simply the best!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Elaine · Married on 08/31/2017

Min Ah is an AMAZING make-up artist. I never make up, and usually do not feel comfortable wearing them, but she made the whole process so painless for me! My make-up looked super natural and exactly the way I wanted it. And it lasted ALL night! I would recommend Min-Ah's service to anyone who is looking for a quality make-up artist.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2017

Min Ah was so easy to work with and all the girls' hair and makeup was perfect! She is extremely punctual, meticulous and easy going. I was so happy with her work. She also uses the best products! My girls and I looked stunning that day thanks to Min Ah!

Sent on 08/28/2017

JungAh · Married on 07/29/2017

I am so happy with my experience with Min Ah Campos! I'd been a bridesmaid in several weddings prior to my own and knew of other lower-budget makeup artists/hair stylists, but every penny was well worth the level of professionalism and artistic skill that Min Ah provided. She is truly the best option for anyone who wants to achieve a naturally glamorous look that suits Asian features, though I am certain that her skills are not limited to only Asian clientele or females. My bridal party included a diverse range of Asian and non-Asian faces and my handsome husband looked as dashing as a movie star thanks to the subtle makeup that Min Ah applied. His skin looked flawless and sculpted in real life and especially in photos on our wedding day. Despite initial trepidation, even my husband is a fan now~ We had a larger bridal party of which initially 6 people were to receive makeup services and 7 were to receive hair services. Min Ah and her friend (who comes to help with hair for larger groups) were super accommodating when several of my bridesmaids and a flower girl asked last minute to get their makeup/hair done after seeing how beautiful other members of the bridal party looked. I appreciated Min Ah's flexibility and ability to create the look that each member of my bridal party and I were going for, with the one one unifying factor being ethereal "lit from within" glowing skin that steered clear of greasy or tacky. Most of all, I loved that she was confident enough in her professional judgment to gracefully steer us away from requests that ultimately wouldn't be the most flattering. This was especially true for my hair, which ended up looking different but much more flattering on me and suited the style of both my wedding gown and hanbok (traditional Korean clothing). Finally, it was a huge bonus that Min Ah is a fluent speaker of Korean and English since it made it easy for my mom, bridesmaids, and myself to communicate our thoughts and hopes for our special day.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Grace · Married on 07/22/2017

Min-ah did my hair and makeup for my wedding reception. She did an amazing job, I received so many compliments on it and felt gorgeous. Highly recommend her to anyone looking to get dolled up for whatever reason!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/15/2017

Min-ah was absolutely wonderful! She was super professional, flexible, and friendly. Half way between my trial and the actual wedding, I decided that I wanted something completely different and she 100% helped me achieve the look! Book her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/08/2017

Min-ah did my wedding hair and make-up this past July. Despite our early start time for a morning ceremony, she was incredibly prompt and upbeat from the start. I was really impressed with Min-ah's ability to re-create our pinterest hairstyles from just looking at the pictures. She managed to turn my rather flat and straight hair into this voluminous and soft up-do. She also listened to my inputs on wanting a more natural look and adjusted the boldness of the make-up accordingly. Lastly, both my wedding hair and make-up lasted throughout the day despite the hot summer weather in Boston. Everyone, including my bridesmaids, received excellent compliments!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Menglan · Married on 06/30/2017

I found Minah from Weddingwire and now I'm back to do a review for her. Fantastic service, she absolutely made my wedding day and I can't say good enough things about her. The work she did on me and on my Mom are outstanding. Words are not suffice to describe how much I recommend her for your special day. You will not regret your decision. Thanks Minah!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Loan · Married on 06/17/2017

Min Ah made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I loved my hair and makeup. I have stubborn hair that refuses to hold curls and she kept curling them every chance she had. My makeup was so elegant and natural while providing a lot of coverage; I had so many compliments! She fulfilled my vision and more! She's also a really sweet, accommodating and detailed person. We had a hectic schedule but she made it work without compromising quality. With Min Ah as a part of my wedding team, I was at ease and was able to enjoy my day because I knew I was in good hands. All my bridesmaids loved her and they all looked stunning! Having Min Ah as my stylist was one of my best decisions for my big day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Joo Hye · Married on 06/03/2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful work on my special day! I and my whole family really appreciated for what you did for us! You're amazing!

Sent on 06/21/2017