Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

Min Ah K. Campos 5
Min Ah K. Campos 6
Min Ah K. Campos 7

Serena · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Best experience a bride could ever ask for on her wedding day

Minah is a miracle worker! I recommend her to any Asian brides and as well as non asian brides.
    I got married in newport, RI end of August and when I first started looking for hair/makeup person for my wedding I was very nervous if I am going to be able to find someone who is comfortable with asian skin and hair. I have a very thick straight heavy asian hair that doesn't hold curls for more than 20 minutes. Minah was able to work her magic and did everything I wanted for my wedding day. I am so glad I found her. She also did an amazing job with makeup on my relatives (non asian) which shows she is very versatile and talented. I am so happy I found her for my wedding!! She is very nice and super flexible as well. Thank you so much Minah for making my wedding day hair and makeup so perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lora

Lora Wang · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

Min-Ah is such a talented make-up artist and I'm so glad I booked her for my wedding! She's patient, flexible, funny, and probably the sweetest person ever. She did an amazing job with everyone - my mom, my bridesmaids, and myself! There were a lot of " WOW" moments! Everyone was so impressed with our hair and make up! I absolutely loved working with her and recommended her to all my friends :)

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Min Ah K. Campos 8

Christine Y · Married on 09/20/2019

Min Ah is an artist who is wonderful to work with

Min Ah is a wonderful person to work with. First, she is a true artist and a knowledgeable. experienced and talented professional. For both my trial run and my wedding day, at first glance I thought that she had used too much makeup even though I asked for a more natural look. I don’t normally wear makeup so I wasnt used to seeing myself with so much contouring. However, as the day wore on I got used to it. In my photos, I look natural and beautiful, like the absolute best version of myself! I was so SO happy with the result. Also, everything looked good until the end, even though I cried so much during the ceremony! It is easy to see that she is a true artist, knowing exactly how to highlight and enhance one’s natural beauty. Also, I am so impressed by her ability to wrangle my hair into an updo. I have very stiff, slippery and heavy hair with crazy amounts of baby hairs that stick up every which way. I do not even attempt a hairstyle more complicated than a pony tail on myself. For my trial, my hair was actually quite short, around shoulder length. I was absolutely amazed that she was able to get it into a beautiful updo that did not budge for 12 hours. Yes, it required about 100 products, so much teasing, hot curlers, irons and a million bobby pins but she did it. I think she must have a second degree in engineering!! My wedding day hair was even more perfect. It was a magical day that she made possible!! Second, Min Ah is a wonderful person to work with. She responded promptly to all my messages, she is on top of her side of things, she is cheerful, easy to talk to and organized. She was flexible when I asked to add some extra services in the weeks before the wedding. I am really so thankful that she was part of my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Min Ah K. Campos 9
    Min Ah K. Campos 10
    Min Ah K. Campos 11
  • Xiaolei

Xiaolei Chen · Married on 09/08/2019

AMAZING!!! Made my wedding experience so much better

I had Minah do my bridal hair and makeup as well as for several family members. I cant praise her enough, she make the entire experience very enjoyable and provided a natural and flawless makeup that was still perfect past midnight and withstood kisses and tears.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Min Ah K. Campos 12

Hannah S · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding makeup 9/1/19

I would highly recommend Minah to anyone looking to get their hair and makeup done. She is so professional, timely, and gifted at doing hair and makeup! She is incredibly flexible and able to do everything from the most natural and minimalistic to more dramatic makeup. I was really impressed by her work and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Elaine Wen · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Wedding Makup Experience

Minah is incredibly nice and professional! She did my makeup and hair and my bridesmaid’s makeup and hair in around 3 hours. Because I only planned my very small wedding in less than two months, when I contacted Minah, she was already booked for that day. However, she quickly responded and offered to do my makeup earlier in the day at 4AM. Although I was not a morning person, I was so glad that I made the decision to go with Minah and I really appreciate her flexibility and kindness. I strongly recommend doing a trial with Minha. Since we had one two weeks before, Minah made some slight changes for the makeup on my wedding day and it was absolutely beautiful and flattering.

Although I had the makeup very early in the morning (we were done by 7:30AM, and my ceremony did not start until 2PM) and I cried right from the beginning of the ceremony, the makeup and hair lasted all day. I strongly recommend Minal to anyone looking for a makeup artist. You won’t regret!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Dhev

Dhev Fabellar · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazingly Talented!

Min Ah Campos and her additional hair stylist Shannon Hughes are amazing! From the beginning, everything was very easy. Chats and emails were returned promptly and they really took their time to listen to what I wanted. They really listened to our ideas and were able to create different, lovely styles that suited each individual woman. The entire morning went so smoothly; thanks to their skill and professionalism. Plus, Min Ah and the other artist were an absolute delight to spend the morning with! My mom in law (makeup only), 3 bridesmaids (hair and makeup), 1 bridesmaid (hair only) and myself got both hair and makeup done and everyone looked absolutely stunning. My hair and makeup lasted for the entire event! I highly recommend her to any bride! She's worth the money.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Min Ah K. Campos 20
    Min Ah K. Campos 21
    Min Ah K. Campos 22

Pamela · Married on 08/04/2019

Min Ah is truly an artist!

Don't think twice - hire Min Ah! She's incredible. Let me just say that I had a bad case of stress-induced hives covering my cheeks and chin on my wedding day and Min Ah made me look beautiful. My hair and make up was perfect and held up through the heat and a long night of dancing. Min Ah did makeup for 6 other family members and I was even able to convince the groom to get hair and makeup. Everyone looked flawless!!

I also want to mention that I had a trial with another vendor that has excellent reviews on weddingwire and was very disappointed. They used cheap products and dirty brushes. I felt like I had been scammed out of my money. I didn't feel that way for a second with Min Ah! I found her just two weeks before my wedding and she was very responsive, warm, and professional. She uses quality products and knows what she's doing! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Min Ah K. Campos 23
    Min Ah K. Campos 24
    Min Ah K. Campos 25
    Min Ah K. Campos 26
    Min Ah K. Campos 27
  • Su Luo

Su Luo · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing talent, cheerful attitude and devoted artist

Minah battled heat and rain but still was able to make me and my bridesmaids and mothers shine on my special day. There was a location change and despite being caught in the rain during it, she remained cheery and upbeat, which was critical in keeping me the same just prior to the ceremony! Her stylistic choices are on point and really allowed every girl's signature features shine. I would recommend Minah to anyone who wants to feel special and beautiful. It is obvious that she really loves her craft and takes so much pride in contributing to your big day!!! Thank you so much Minah!!

Min Ah K. Campos 28
    Min Ah K. Campos 29

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2019

Flawless Wedding Makeup

I am so glad I found MinAh! She did an AMAZING job providing makeup services for me, my 8 bridesmaids, and the mother of the groom on our wedding day. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is also very professional, a delight to be around, affordable, and really tailors her makeup to your vision. Our makeup all came out so great and even lasted a really long time despite it being one of the hottest days of the summer! Thank you so much!

Anna · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy bride!

On the day of my wedding, Minah showed up at my house at 3am to start makeup, very prompt! She was sweet, organized and patient. Through sweat and tears, my makeup stayed on all day; I especially loved my up-do hair that day! My Maid of Honor, bridesmaids & I were very happy with her service. We would highly recommend Minah as a hair and makeup artist! Thank you for being a part of my special day!

Min Ah K. Campos 30
    Min Ah K. Campos 31
    Min Ah K. Campos 32

Melisa Gao · Married on 06/09/2019

Great Makeup and Hairstylist

Min-Ah is such a professional, I was so happy with how my make-up and hair style turned out. She listened to exactly what I wanted and provided suggestion on what would look best. She takes the time to make sure everything looks good. She is so talented and professional. She is very accommodating and organized. I can see that she truly cares about the work that she provides to her clients. I would highly recommend her for any wedding and special events.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Ellie Choi · Married on 06/08/2019

She is a wonderful hair/makeup specialist!

Really kind and nice service!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

jing · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy Bride!

Min Ah was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She did the make up for me, both moms and my husband. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly natural and beautiful. My venue opened late. Min Ah was very flexible and offered to start early at the place where I lived and then finish in the wedding venue. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Lucy · Married on 06/01/2019

MinAh is a true artist!

MinAh has been great to work with before and on the day of my wedding. I contacted her a year in advance for a hair/makeup trial and knew instantly that she would be a perfect fit on my team of talented wedding vendors! She responded to all my questions and made me feel at ease. MinAh is a true artist and did an amazing job on my makeup as well as on the rest of my bridal party. I highly recommend MinAh for an easy, breezy, beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Runxin

Runxin Zhang · Married on 05/25/2019

wonderful and great

She is a talented wedding makeup artist. All guests like my makeup on the wedding day! It is natural but still beautiful.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ayla · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic Hair & Makeup artist

I highly recommend Min Ah for your special day to do hair and makeup. I was in search for the perfect artist around Boston for months and I was so happy to have found Min Ah! She made me (and everyone else in the wedding party) so beautiful . She is creative, sweet, and professional at every level. You will not regret!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jie · Married on 10/06/2018

I hired Minah for my bridal and bridesmaids hair and makeup. The quality to price ratio is so good! She has some very special tools that can make my hair look much more volume!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Min Ah K. Campos 33
    Min Ah K. Campos 34
    Min Ah K. Campos 35
    Min Ah K. Campos 36

Sarina Kowaguchi · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing makeup and hair stylist!!

Being Asian, I knew from previous experiences I've had with makeup and hair artists that I had to have someone who was experienced with handling straight Asian hair (mine does not hold curls well at all), that knew how to dress up my monolids (very difficult with people who are used to working with creased eyelids!!), and had makeup that would work with my skin tone. I stumbled across Min-ah, loved her work on instagram and decided to go with her after a lot of research on other makeup artists.

I had my wedding September 2018 and had my trial with Min-ah the week before my wedding (given that I was coming in from out of the country for my wedding). Min-ah was responsive, flexible, and so friendly to everyone in my wedding party. I was unsure about the amount of makeup I was going to have on, given that I usually do very natural makeup and have never had that much makeup put on me, but Min-ah was very patient with me and willing to work with me and what I had in mind. I was really stressed on my wedding day given that I was doing most of the wedding planning (and did not hire a planner), but Min-ah helped me calm down and have a great time during my makeup session! I felt beautiful all day long, and could not stop looking at my face and hair in the mirror :) My mother and sister also got their make-up done by Min-ah and both looked beautiful as well. We all had very different styles in mind, and I loved how Min-ah changed the style of our make-up and hair based on our personalities and styles. Thank you, Min-ah for making this an amazing experience and for helping me feel like a princess on my special day!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Melvyn · Married on 09/09/2018

Min-Ah is an amazing makeup artist!

Min-Ah is talented, warm and wonderful to work with for all my makeup and hairstyling needs for my wedding. Let me preface this by saying that I’ve had my makeup done several times by other professionals for various events, but I usually ended up feeling like I was wearing a mask of sorts and uncomfortable with so much product on my face, or else felt that the color tones for both the foundation and eyeshadow were a little off. However, Min-Ah did such a Fantastic job for my wedding that I feel I should be taking some lessons from her for future reference! My makeup on my wedding day was natural, brought out the best of my features and made me feel comfortable in my skin, which is a lot to ask for as I have a very basic daily makeup routine. Min-Ah made the call to go with a ‘softer’ look without my having to request for it (of course after letting me know her recommendation on the day). I liked my trial makeup as I had requested for a natural, Korean-style makeup look, which usually comes with coral tones that generally suits my skin color. However, I LOVED the subtle, soft colors she chose for my wedding makeup and just felt so relieved on my way to my wedding venue it was as if one huge burden had been lifted off my shoulders. She also did a wonderful job with makeup for my mother (who has always been 100% unhappy with every single one of her previous makeup experiences for weddings or formal events but was happy with Min-Ah’s application of her makeup), for my bridesmaids who looked stunning on the day (including one who got PLENTY of compliments as she usually doesn’t wear makeup but Min-Ah made her look gorgeous :)) and she even covered up the scratch on my little flower girl’s face without charging us extra. She was also very accommodating with my last-minute request to change my hairstyle from a full up-do to a half-updo style as I wanted a more subtle look. As we had quite a few people who needed their makeup done, she brought along her assistant to help with the hairstyling and we loved her work too! Min-Ah was fun to talk to, very organized and well-prepared, uses good quality makeup products, very talented, and she’s gorgeous herself! Who wouldn’t trust a makeup artist who looks like a model? :) I would recommend Min-Ah for any brides’ wedding makeup needs, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Claudia · Married on 09/08/2018

Best MUA in Boston!

My wedding day was perfect with the help of Min-Ah. She was so sweet, professional, and amazing from the make-up trial all the way until the wedding day. Min-Ah listened to all the suggestions/concerns from my bridesmaids and myself implemented them with great expertise. My bridesmaids were a diverse group of all ethnicities/skin and hair types, and Min-Ah was able to make everyone look gorgeous! I loved my makeup and hair for my wedding and I cannot recommend her enough to all future brides! :)

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 08/23/2018

Couldn’t have had a better makeup artist and hair stylis

Minah was so wonderful to work with. She is not only talented and skilled, she is very kind and has a super fun personality. She was so accommodating and made sure you looked flawless. I will definitely hire her again for any future events. Minah just rocks!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dzung · Married on 07/21/2018

Minah is a phenomenal makeup artist. She was professional, courteous, and friendly. Everyone was happy with their makeup. Our makeup looked great all night long with hardly a touchup. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any occasion.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Min Ah K. Campos 37
  • Y

Ying · Married on 07/21/2018

For my wedding in RI , I wanted a make-up artist who could do makeup for Asian faces, and I was so glad I found Min Ah! She did my hair & make-up as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids. My mother-in-law and aunt-in-law liked the looks so much that they also asked to get hair & makeup! Min Ah was very friendly and accommodating and let me change the hairstyle from an updo (which I had in my trial) to a half updo (last minute to cover up my back acne), and she did a beautiful job. The makeup was both natural and glamorous, and the hair held up the whole night (despite it being windy outside at the venue).

Sent on 09/02/2018

Grace · Married on 07/08/2018

Yet another grateful and happy bride here. Minah was great to work with. Prompt, responsive, professional, and works her magic with efficiency.

Sent on 07/10/2018