Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

Min Ah K. Campos 5
Min Ah K. Campos 6
Min Ah K. Campos 7

Su Luo · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing talent, cheerful attitude and devoted artist

Minah battled heat and rain but still was able to make me and my bridesmaids and mothers shine on my special day. There was a location change and despite being caught in the rain during it, she remained cheery and upbeat, which was critical in keeping me the same just prior to the ceremony! Her stylistic choices are on point and really allowed every girl's signature features shine. I would recommend Minah to anyone who wants to feel special and beautiful. It is obvious that she really loves her craft and takes so much pride in contributing to your big day!!! Thank you so much Minah!!

Min Ah K. Campos 8
    Min Ah K. Campos 9

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2019

Flawless Wedding Makeup

I am so glad I found MinAh! She did an AMAZING job providing makeup services for me, my 8 bridesmaids, and the mother of the groom on our wedding day. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is also very professional, a delight to be around, affordable, and really tailors her makeup to your vision. Our makeup all came out so great and even lasted a really long time despite it being one of the hottest days of the summer! Thank you so much!

Anna · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy bride!

On the day of my wedding, Minah showed up at my house at 3am to start makeup, very prompt! She was sweet, organized and patient. Through sweat and tears, my makeup stayed on all day; I especially loved my up-do hair that day! My Maid of Honor, bridesmaids & I were very happy with her service. We would highly recommend Minah as a hair and makeup artist! Thank you for being a part of my special day!

Min Ah K. Campos 10
    Min Ah K. Campos 11
    Min Ah K. Campos 12

Melisa Gao · Married on 06/09/2019

Great Makeup and Hairstylist

Min-Ah is such a professional, I was so happy with how my make-up and hair style turned out. She listened to exactly what I wanted and provided suggestion on what would look best. She takes the time to make sure everything looks good. She is so talented and professional. She is very accommodating and organized. I can see that she truly cares about the work that she provides to her clients. I would highly recommend her for any wedding and special events.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Ellie Choi · Married on 06/08/2019

She is a wonderful hair/makeup specialist!

Really kind and nice service!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

jing · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy Bride!

Min Ah was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She did the make up for me, both moms and my husband. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly natural and beautiful. My venue opened late. Min Ah was very flexible and offered to start early at the place where I lived and then finish in the wedding venue. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Lucy · Married on 06/01/2019

MinAh is a true artist!

MinAh has been great to work with before and on the day of my wedding. I contacted her a year in advance for a hair/makeup trial and knew instantly that she would be a perfect fit on my team of talented wedding vendors! She responded to all my questions and made me feel at ease. MinAh is a true artist and did an amazing job on my makeup as well as on the rest of my bridal party. I highly recommend MinAh for an easy, breezy, beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Runxin

Runxin Zhang · Married on 05/25/2019

wonderful and great

She is a talented wedding makeup artist. All guests like my makeup on the wedding day! It is natural but still beautiful.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ayla · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic Hair & Makeup artist

I highly recommend Min Ah for your special day to do hair and makeup. I was in search for the perfect artist around Boston for months and I was so happy to have found Min Ah! She made me (and everyone else in the wedding party) so beautiful . She is creative, sweet, and professional at every level. You will not regret!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jie · Married on 10/06/2018

I hired Minah for my bridal and bridesmaids hair and makeup. The quality to price ratio is so good! She has some very special tools that can make my hair look much more volume!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Min Ah K. Campos 13
    Min Ah K. Campos 14
    Min Ah K. Campos 15
    Min Ah K. Campos 16

Sarina Kowaguchi · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing makeup and hair stylist!!

Being Asian, I knew from previous experiences I've had with makeup and hair artists that I had to have someone who was experienced with handling straight Asian hair (mine does not hold curls well at all), that knew how to dress up my monolids (very difficult with people who are used to working with creased eyelids!!), and had makeup that would work with my skin tone. I stumbled across Min-ah, loved her work on instagram and decided to go with her after a lot of research on other makeup artists.

I had my wedding September 2018 and had my trial with Min-ah the week before my wedding (given that I was coming in from out of the country for my wedding). Min-ah was responsive, flexible, and so friendly to everyone in my wedding party. I was unsure about the amount of makeup I was going to have on, given that I usually do very natural makeup and have never had that much makeup put on me, but Min-ah was very patient with me and willing to work with me and what I had in mind. I was really stressed on my wedding day given that I was doing most of the wedding planning (and did not hire a planner), but Min-ah helped me calm down and have a great time during my makeup session! I felt beautiful all day long, and could not stop looking at my face and hair in the mirror :) My mother and sister also got their make-up done by Min-ah and both looked beautiful as well. We all had very different styles in mind, and I loved how Min-ah changed the style of our make-up and hair based on our personalities and styles. Thank you, Min-ah for making this an amazing experience and for helping me feel like a princess on my special day!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Melvyn · Married on 09/09/2018

Min-Ah is an amazing makeup artist!

Min-Ah is talented, warm and wonderful to work with for all my makeup and hairstyling needs for my wedding. Let me preface this by saying that I’ve had my makeup done several times by other professionals for various events, but I usually ended up feeling like I was wearing a mask of sorts and uncomfortable with so much product on my face, or else felt that the color tones for both the foundation and eyeshadow were a little off. However, Min-Ah did such a Fantastic job for my wedding that I feel I should be taking some lessons from her for future reference! My makeup on my wedding day was natural, brought out the best of my features and made me feel comfortable in my skin, which is a lot to ask for as I have a very basic daily makeup routine. Min-Ah made the call to go with a ‘softer’ look without my having to request for it (of course after letting me know her recommendation on the day). I liked my trial makeup as I had requested for a natural, Korean-style makeup look, which usually comes with coral tones that generally suits my skin color. However, I LOVED the subtle, soft colors she chose for my wedding makeup and just felt so relieved on my way to my wedding venue it was as if one huge burden had been lifted off my shoulders. She also did a wonderful job with makeup for my mother (who has always been 100% unhappy with every single one of her previous makeup experiences for weddings or formal events but was happy with Min-Ah’s application of her makeup), for my bridesmaids who looked stunning on the day (including one who got PLENTY of compliments as she usually doesn’t wear makeup but Min-Ah made her look gorgeous :)) and she even covered up the scratch on my little flower girl’s face without charging us extra. She was also very accommodating with my last-minute request to change my hairstyle from a full up-do to a half-updo style as I wanted a more subtle look. As we had quite a few people who needed their makeup done, she brought along her assistant to help with the hairstyling and we loved her work too! Min-Ah was fun to talk to, very organized and well-prepared, uses good quality makeup products, very talented, and she’s gorgeous herself! Who wouldn’t trust a makeup artist who looks like a model? :) I would recommend Min-Ah for any brides’ wedding makeup needs, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Claudia · Married on 09/08/2018

Best MUA in Boston!

My wedding day was perfect with the help of Min-Ah. She was so sweet, professional, and amazing from the make-up trial all the way until the wedding day. Min-Ah listened to all the suggestions/concerns from my bridesmaids and myself implemented them with great expertise. My bridesmaids were a diverse group of all ethnicities/skin and hair types, and Min-Ah was able to make everyone look gorgeous! I loved my makeup and hair for my wedding and I cannot recommend her enough to all future brides! :)

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 08/23/2018

Couldn’t have had a better makeup artist and hair stylis

Minah was so wonderful to work with. She is not only talented and skilled, she is very kind and has a super fun personality. She was so accommodating and made sure you looked flawless. I will definitely hire her again for any future events. Minah just rocks!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dzung · Married on 07/21/2018

Minah is a phenomenal makeup artist. She was professional, courteous, and friendly. Everyone was happy with their makeup. Our makeup looked great all night long with hardly a touchup. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any occasion.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Min Ah K. Campos 17
  • Y

Ying · Married on 07/21/2018

For my wedding in RI , I wanted a make-up artist who could do makeup for Asian faces, and I was so glad I found Min Ah! She did my hair & make-up as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids. My mother-in-law and aunt-in-law liked the looks so much that they also asked to get hair & makeup! Min Ah was very friendly and accommodating and let me change the hairstyle from an updo (which I had in my trial) to a half updo (last minute to cover up my back acne), and she did a beautiful job. The makeup was both natural and glamorous, and the hair held up the whole night (despite it being windy outside at the venue).

Sent on 09/02/2018

Grace · Married on 07/08/2018

Yet another grateful and happy bride here. Minah was great to work with. Prompt, responsive, professional, and works her magic with efficiency.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

I don't tend to wear much makeup -- usually only spend 5-10 minutes on my makeup in the morning. When looking for my wedding makeup artist, I wanted to find someone who made me look like a better version of myself -- not too much makeup but also someone good at doing makeup suitable to asian features. Minah did a trial for me first and I knew then she was the one. She made me look FLAWLESS (especially for photos) but I also felt natural and in my own skin. On the wedding day, she heroically woke up at 2AM to start our makeup for our 1030AM ceremony. She made both moms look so beautiful and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Minah is a very talented makeup artist and is also a very sweet person! I HIGHLY recommend working with Minah as she knows how to make you look your best self!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Min Ah was incredibly easy to work with and she did an AMAZING job. I have never felt so beautiful and everyone in the bridal party looked wonderful. She was very responsive which made the whole process not stressful.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Chanelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Minah was awesome; she was professional and warm. I was so happy to find her after a horrible experience with Alanna DeBarros (also on wedding wire, see my review if you're curious). Minah takes her time with her work, paying attention to every detail. She did my hair for the trial, but I ended up going with a different style for the wedding day which was done by her colleague, Suriva, and it still came out great. I think I could have requested that Minah do both my hair and makeup for the day of, but we were in a rush and I didn't say anything. It worked out fine in the end! The experience overall was very pleasant, Minah and Suriva were so personable and fun. It's important to have good rapport with your makeup and hair people because you will pretty much spend half the day with them right before your wedding and you want to keep it as low stress as possible. I was really happy with both my makeup and hair, they lasted the whole night without issues. Thank you, Minah!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

Min-ah was an absolute joy to work with! Not only is she extremely talented, but also laid-back, funny, and efficient! She did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup (both for my trial and wedding day). Min-ah and her hair stylist did wonders for my girls and were so accommodating. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2018

I was so happy to have found Min Ah for hair and makeup for my wedding! I’m from out of town and she came through a recommendation from a family friend. I didn’t have a chance to do a trial with her before the day due to the long distance and busy schedules, but she was still amazing and my mom and bridesmaids were beautiful! My bridesmaids just got their hair done with Min Ah, while my mom and I also got our makeup. She’s a lot of fun to work with and super professional and prepared. I’d highly recommend her for wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Min Ah K. Campos 18
    Min Ah K. Campos 19
    Min Ah K. Campos 20

Doris · Married on 05/11/2018

Min-Ah is an amazing makeup artist! She was on time, quick and professional. My makeup and hair lasted all day long through all the pictures, crying and dancing. She gave me a cute little care package at the end of her session. Oil blotting sheets, lotions, and two face mask sheet to keep my face looking healthy after a day of wearing heavy makeup!

She’s also super fun to talk to during your mini break down session! Lol I think all brides has those “oh shoot, I’m getting married in 4 hours moments” when they’re getting ready. She helped calm my nerves and made the entire makeup experience stress free and effortless! I loved my wedding makeup! Min-Ah is the best!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

Minah is absolutely amazing! And I'm SO HAPPY with my experience working with Minah! She understands what I want very well, and she gave me exactly the makeup I love! Thanks to her, everyone of my wedding party looks stunning! I would highly recommend Minah to all my friends and family!

Sent on 06/01/2018