Millie Butler Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda E. Married on 09/03/2021

Took My Breath Away!

I recently got married September 3, 2021 and Millie was my florist for the occasion. I have nothing but wonder things to say about Millie as a person and her wonder designs. First off I reached out to many florist with no response or late responses and over the top pricing. Millie got back to me right away and was very professional, friendly, organized, and quoted me very well. I could tell upon meeting she has a passion for floral designs. I sent her a few pictures and explained what I imagined and she totally took my breath away seeing her designs all come together the day of my wedding. As I entered my bridal suite to get dressed my bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were all displayed so beautifully. When I got to the reception my tables with lanterns came together to wonderfully, it was my dream wedding thanks to Millie and her designs. I would definitely recommend her as your florist.
    Diane Married on 08/25/2018
    Millie was the perfect florist for my daughter’s wedding (8/25/18). She was such a pleasure to work with, and the flower arrangements and hair pieces she put together were absolutely stunning. People are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. From our first meeting to the selection of flowers, and right up to the wedding day, she always made me feel comfortable and provided guidance. We tend to be a little indecisive with big decisions, and from Day 1, it's as though she just understood us and what we were interested in. She incorporated greens, roses, and a blend of other unique flowers, and her prices were extremely reasonable which helped us stay within our floral budget.

On a final note, I must include the fact, that she placed my mother-in-law’s pearls on the handle of the bouquet, and even went to the post office to pick up the pearls that were shipped to her. Who does that??? Millie does!!! She was just the best!

Diane G.
    Leah Married on 07/24/2018
    Millie did an awesome job with my wedding! I didn't know exactly what I wanted and she was very patient as we developed it together. She was super accommodating with me living far away also. In the end she did over and above what i had expected and everything looked awesome! The guests and the venue were saying that they were some of the prettiest centerpieces they have seen and I agree! Thank you Millie!!!
    Kelly Married on 05/26/2018
    Millie was absolutely wonderful! I had an idea and somewhat of a look that I was trying to achieve and Millie was able to complete this vision for me! The flowers lasted a long time after our wedding which we were able to enjoy, the scents bring back memories from our special day.
    Vanessa Married on 05/19/2018
    We loved our flowers and she was willing to work with us and around our schedule since I lived out of town. I had a dream and she made it!! We even had last minute orders for flowers that she was able to accommodate. Her prices were super reasonable and she stayed in great contact with me throughout the process. So glad we went with her!
    Adrianne Married on 05/23/2015
    Millie Butler is an amazingly talented florist! She provided all the bridal bouquets and arrangements for my wedding and i was over the top thrilled. Millie was professional from the very initial meeting until the end of the wedding. She was a joy to work with. Her work is stunning!!! She works with you to hand design anything you would like and puts her heart and soul into each piece she makes. She is truly talented and I highly recommend her!!! Best florist around!
    Anita Married on 05/16/2015
    The arrangements are absolutely beautiful. I get arrangements from Millie butler for all holidays. I have used her for several occasions and she goes way over the top with her arrangements.
    Britten Married on 12/27/2014
    My wedding party flowers were done by Millie Butler Designs and they turned out amazing! I am so happy with them. They ended up costing a little bit more than the original quote but she warned me beforehand that the flowers could cost more as they vary with seasons and that would've been the same with anyone. I was able to get exactly what I wanted without even knowing for sure what I wanted before going in. Very happy with my choice!
    Bridgett Married on 11/29/2014
    Millie did an amazing job on my flowers for my august wedding in Ione. She was very helpful working with me to bring my vision to life. She was very quick to respond to my needs and had great pricing! The flower arrangements and bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful!!! I got so many complements from guest on flowers. I would highly recommend Millie!!!
    Jessie Married on 06/14/2014
    Millie designed the bouquets for my wedding and they were GORGEOUS. My photographer even said it was the most beautiful bouquet he had ever seen. If you let her know your budget up front, she will really try to stick with it and work with you.
    Kristin Married on 06/23/2018
    Millie was fantastic to work with. She answered calls and/ or returned missed calls within a reasonable time period, she emailed quickly, and even texted to communicate with me. I was very impressed with her professionalism, knowledge of flowers, and true kindness throughout the whole process. I was grateful to find her in Amador County, as I was getting married at Helwig Winery. She delivered to two different locations the day of, which I was very appreciative of. We used her for all flowers including: table centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers (and implied arch arrangement), and a barrel band heart. Overall, my wedding was beautiful with no complaints except I just wished there were MORE flowersin the centerpieces and bouquets. We expressed multiple times about how we just want a lot of flowers and greenery and I think we just could have used more flowers. I do know that the weather was much warmer (at 104) that day then we expected, so I think Millie was being cautious of the flowers to insure they were alive and perky for the event- which they were perfect! Overall, I loved what she did and I was blown away with how it all came together and her talent of taking what I explained and making into real life. Thank you Millie!