Millennium Limousines Reviews

72 | Farmington, MI

72 Reviews for Millennium Limousines

Kevin · Married on 10/20/2012

We booked millenium for 3 limos over the couple weeks of our wedding schedule. 2 for the bachelor and bachelorette parties and 1 for the wedding day. Every single driver was extremely professional. They helped out whereever they could, from bringing us umbrellas while taking our photos and it started to rain to helping carry decorations and bags when we needed to leave the church. The day of the wedding we had him running all over the place between taking the girls to get their hair done to coming back to pick the up the guys to go to breakfast and then back to the girls to take them to the church.

The drives more than stepped up and helped make our wedding a very memorable time. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Diane · Married on 10/07/2012

Millennium Limousine was FABULOUS ! I couldn't have asked for better ! The vehicles we reserved were TOP NOTCH ! They were newer limos in 'like new' condition. And our driver Roger was WONDERFUL ! Everyone I dealt with from booking the limos to the driver on our big day were very friendly and helpful. The process was sooooo easy! The price was below other companies I called, and the service was way above !!!! I've used other limo companies in the past and will ONLY use Millennium from now on. You CANT go wrong with this company. You get everything they promise !!!!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

I can't say enough nice things about Millenium Limo - we went in and looked at the limos available for the day of our wedding and made a down payment. A few days before the wedding they called to confirm and finalize day of details. Our limo driver Doug was amazing. He greeted the girls at the hotel and even ran to the drug store to get me eyelash glue when the wind and my hair pulled one of my false eyelashes loose before the ceremony. He was so polite and nice and appeared to really enjoy his job!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2012

Jacqui from Millennium Limousine was the driver not only for my bachelorette party but also for our July 2012 wedding. From the beginning Millennium Limousine was easy to work with and reliable. Jacqui was awesome for both events. She was very personable, treated my friends and wedding party with respect and seemed generally happy to be our driver. Both of the limos we had were impeccable and had great sound systems. I would highly recommend the company and Jacqui to anyone looking for a limo or party bus.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Katie · Married on 07/14/2012

So great!! They were so flexible and were able to drive everyone back and forth to the hotel during the reception! Thank you!!!

Go with this company! You can depend on them!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

Millenium Limousines were great! We rented the Bently Bus and it fit the whole bridal parties plus their dates. They provided bottled water, ice and champagne as well as cups. The bus is great as well because there is storage under the seats for the bridal party's bags and coolers.The staff at the store as well as the driver were very professional and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/02/2012

Millenium is the best limo service that I have encountered in Michigan. I have tried them all. I have delt with old vehicles, rude staff and overpriced comanies before and they are none of those. Millenium is a friendly, professional service and their entire staff is excellent. There drivers are take great care of you and your guests. They are on time and their vehicles are impeccable. Their value is well worth the cost of their service. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. They are now my go to limo company and I will not be using any one else.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Kristin · Married on 03/24/2012

OUTSTANDING!! Millenium limousines was great!! The Tiffany party bus was amazing. We went and looked at the party bus approx 4 months before the wedding and it was new. You never know if the condition will change, it did not! The bus was just as nice as when we saw it and the bridal party loved how much room we had. We also used it as a shuttle for out of town guests staying at the hotel and they loved that they did not have to drive and could have a good time. The driver was great working with guests to get them to and from the hotel. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2011

The limo was on time and the driver was both friendly and professional. He got us where we were supposed to be safely and on time. The only thing that I would recommend is that you make sure that you look at the actual limo that you are interested in renting to make sure that it is exactly what you want. The limo that we received on our wedding day was in okay condition, but it was a little older and the inside was beginning to show some wear and tear. It wasn't a big deal for us, but I would take a look at the limo before you sign the contract if you are the type of person that would be bothered by this.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Sheena · Married on 09/10/2011

We booked and got a great deal for signing on the same day and mentioning the knot. 3 months befor ethe wedding we decided we wanted a bigger limo and less hours and we actually saved even more money. The party bus was on time and they even rolled out the red carpet for us. The driver was great he was very professional and even handled our extremely large bridal party with ease. The party bus was clean and it was stocked with water and champagne. The driver even took us to the liquor store a few times to get snacks and drinks. The party bus really allowed us to have a great time with our bridal party without the worry of when or if everyone would arrive it was great.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Allison · Married on 08/06/2011

No complaints!! I would recommend them to anyone. The limo was clean, the air conditioner worked great and our driver was very polite.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Alexandria · Married on 06/18/2011

Millenium is definitely one of the best limo companies out there. We got a party bus due to the size and heights of our wedding party and it was perfect. We had so much room to move around and it was nicely air conditioned and comfortable. The driver was very professional and he was right on time. They are very flexible as well. We paid the final balance when the driver picked us up. If that isn't confidence I don't know what is.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Scott · Married on 06/10/2011

Our wedding day was a bit rainy and Devon our driver at Millenium was incredible. He made sure my dress didn't get wet or muddy while entering or existing the limo, and made sure all of my bridal party was covered by an umbrella at all times. Devon even drove some flowers that got left behind over to the reception site during our church ceremony. He and Millenium went above and beyond.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Amy · Married on 10/30/2010

I was very pleased with our limo and the driver. He showed up 20 minutes early and was very polite and an excellent driver.

My husband's guys got him a limo the weekend before for his bachelor party from them as well and they were excellent then too. They had rented a lincoln, but since they had an expedition available they gave them a free upgrade and the driver, Jodi was very polite. I was hoping for a free upgrade on the day of the wedding, but no such luck.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Emilie · Married on 10/16/2010

The location I used was in Novi/Farmington Hills area in Michigan on Haggerty road. I really can't begin to tell you how great this place is. To begin all of there cars are stored indoors in a warehouse so the cars stay in great shape extremely clean cars. On the day of our wedding our driver was early. He also got us down to Comerica Park and back between our ceremony and reception to take picture and back in great timing because I was a little worried about that. Gave us a extra bottle of wine and stopped so we could by some other stuff as well. Our driver stayed passed the time we had booked to drive us around the park so we could take pictures there (at no extra cost). If there had not been a wedding at Comerica Park that day our driver could of got us inside the park to take pictures he said which also was a nice option to have. The driver was so nice and felt almost like a long time friend he made our wedding day great and lots of fun.

Sent on 06/23/2011
  • love<3

Kristen · Married on 08/28/2010

I was blown away by the service we received at Millennium Limo. The people working the front desk were having helpful and our limo driver was beyond great. He went above and beyond he duties. He was on time to every place we had him go. He helped everyone on and off of the bus. He was even there to help me with my train before I walked down the aisle. Upon leaving the church some doors were left open, he could of easily just left, but instead he went back and closed them. A complete gentleman. They were very professional and comparable in price. I would definitely use them again for future outings.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Tricia · Married on 07/25/2009

These guys are fantastic! After a disaster with another limo company, we booked LG two days before the wedding. They saved the day. Showed up on time, super clean bus, fantastic driver, and ice on hand. We spent a little bit more than was originally our budget- but it was well worth it for the service provided. Our driver... was amazing. We stopped to take pictures at a barn and he busted out the red carpet so that I wouldn't have to get my dress wet. He was always waiting to help the girls and I off the bus and went beyond the call of duty. LOVE these guys.

Sent on 08/12/2009

John · Married on 03/12/2009

Millennium Limousines is the absolute best! I looked around for a few weeks checking out every company in the area and nobodys vehicles could even compare. At almost every place the cars "just returned from a run" and were sticky and smelly. We got a great price, an awesome driver, and we now use Millennium whenever we go on a night out.

Sent on 03/23/2009

Lisa · Married on 02/27/2009

Millenium Limosine provided us with great transportation service.They had a whole fleet of limousines to choose from.We where very impressed with how easy the transaction was to book one for our special day.Their driver was prompt, courteous and friendly to us.I had no complaints and was very pleased with how smooth everything went.Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/24/2009

Paula · Married on 12/06/2008

This company was great! After shopping around I found them to be not the cheapest, but I know you get what you pay for from previouse experiences with limos. The Excursion that we had was beautiful. It was clean, even with the wintery weather, inside and out. Everything inside was new and clean as well. Our chauffeur was very helpful. He had a Gps so he knew exactly where we wanted to go next. Limo Giant helped to make our wedding day extra special. I would recomend them to anyone, wedding or any thing else!

Sent on 12/29/2008

Anna · Married on 11/15/2008

Millenium Limo did a great job for our wedding. The driver arrived on time and was very curteous. He helped all the ladies and my dad get into the limo when it arrived at my parents house without getting wet. It rained all that day and our driver helped out in anyway he could with umbrellas and help with getting back in forth from our destinations without our party getting wet. The price was great for the service we received. I coudn't be happier.

Sent on 02/12/2009

katie · Married on 10/10/2008

I would definitely recommend these guys! They worked with us to create our own package for exactly what we needed. Our price was great! And our driver was an absolute gentleman! He helped me out of the limo and made sure my dress didn't get dirty along the way! And they were right on time!

Sent on 01/13/2009

KayDee · Married on 07/19/2008

We couldn't have been more pleased with our limo service. They were prompt, curteous and made the entire wedding party feel comfortable...in fact the limo we rented broke down (thank goodness AFTER they brought the guys to the church)-we weren't even aware...
    When the bride and groom went to leave the ceremony up drove a different limo--at first we were a little disappointed but then realized the effort and behind the scenes work to get the other limo there...and it was completely stocked with the coolers and ready to go...you couldn't ask for more! Will definetly use them again

Sent on 08/05/2008

Jackie · Married on 04/21/2007

Great limo company. They took many trips back and forth to get all of the wedding party to the wedding and they followed all directions flawlessly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2010
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 05/20/2017

I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/07/2017