66 Reviews for Millennium Limousines Inc

One-Way Trip (1)
Fiber Optics (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
66 Millennium Limousines Inc Reviews

Doug was our driver and he is a super cool friendly guy who new his way around detroit. Clean limo

Profile Picture chynna, 3/31/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We shopped around to compare transportation pricing that would fit our needs and budget, and we feel that we got excellent quality and service for the price with Millennium. Our 20-person party bus had plenty of space for our 12-person bridal party plus our photographer, and it showed up right on time to the church to pick us up. Our driver, Charise, was patient as we drove around Oakland University (with a fair amount of construction) to find good spots for photos. When my husband & I got stranded in one building due to a sudden rainstorm, she and our bridal party were able to navigate closer to that building so that we didn't have to run very far through the rain. She even lent us a blanket to protect the bride's hair and dress :) Thank you Charise and Millennium Limousine!

Profile Picture Devan, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Party Bus

Our driver, Jacqui, was exactly what we needed for our wedding day! She was super flexible with were we wanted to go and take pictures and she accommodated our guests who wanted to leave at different times to go back to the hotel. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to rent a party bus for their wedding!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Millennium Limousines was perfect for us. They arrived on time, took us where we needed to go, and didn't dawdle. The vehicle was clean and the driver was professional. The office staff were friendly and very helpful. We had 10 people in our party and I'm glad we opted for the slightly larger (20-person) vehicle. It felt great to have room to spread out.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver was very friendly and professional! He was very flexible if we asked to drive to another place for photos due to rain, etc.

The bus was comfortable and we had easy access for music and temperature control.

When we signed up at the inn at St John's, the representative helped us estimate our timeline and the best way to reserve the bus without being completely sure. That way we could eventually modify the hours but ensure we had service as late as we needed.

Would recommend to others for sure!

Profile Picture User6585127, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The pricing was the best by far. They made everything easy and clear during the process of booking. And we had the most enjoyable driver, you could ask for.

Profile Picture tim, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had the Cadillac Escalade limo for our wedding. It was very affordable and our driver Bob was so kind and awesome! He went with the flow when things did not go as planned and he was a great driver. Overall, we are very happy with our decision to go with Millennium Limo Service.

Profile Picture Merima, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

If you’re looking to rent a party bus, look no further!

My husband and I rented a party bus for our Detroit wedding and our experience with Millennium Limousines could not have been better!
Not only did our driver (I think his name was Chuck) arrive early, but he was friendly and super accommodating. We made multiple stops around the city and each time he made an effort to help my bridesmaids and myself exit the bus.

The bus itself was spacious, clean and modern. We had a rather large wedding party (18 people), and the employee we spoke with helped us select a party bus that would fit our friends comfortably. Initially, I was hesitant to go with the larger bus he suggested because it was a bit more expensive, but it was totally worth it. We had plenty of room and for the service we received, the price was very reasonable.

Profile Picture Julie, 12/10/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations

Millennium is truly the best limo company around. From my very first call to the day of my wedding, Millennium has blown me away. I visited their indoor showroom and was very impressed with their large fleet of 2015 vehicles! They also have a lot of awards in their office, something I did not see at other companies. Our driver chuck was amazing and so accommodating. The price was just right and they were so flexible... I will never use another limo company. These people really know what they are doing!

Profile Picture Francesca, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Loved This limo company! They were great with our changes we made for addresses and time and were very accomadating! The party bus we rented was so clean and just perfect! Our driver was so so so so awesome! We had a rainy day and our driver escorted each girl out of the house one by one under a umbrella and then into the church! Can't say enough great things about them!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This company is awesome- we used it all day for my wedding, the driver kept bringing me water and asking if everything was good! He was so sweet to everyone and transported guests and all the bridal party, he was awesome. The limo was beautiful and perfectly luxurious for a wedding!! Loved them!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented a limo for 12 hours the day of my wedding, and we are extremely satisfied with the outcome! Our limo was clean and everything worked. Our driver (so sorry cannot remember his name...maybe Jim?) was phenomenal! He was super nice and calm, he was willing to do anything. He was very polite and friendly. I will be booking with them in the future! They made our wedding run smooth!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/9/14, 11 Reviews

AMAZING!!!
We hired this company for our wedding and they did an outstanding job.
the limo was perfect and very clean with cold AC. (very important since our wedding was in July)
The limo driver is really what made our experience perfect. He showed up on time and tended to me for everything, while taking pictures he brought us water, helped us out of the car and always asked if I needed anything, went into the church to make sure no one was standing there when I came in. I wish I remembered his name because he was awesome and truly made my wedding day worry free and I felt like a princess!

Profile Picture dayna, 7/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I rented a party bus from Millenium Limo for my company's Christmas Party. I was very pleased with the company ( Mr. Al ) and our driver, Shea. The planning could not have been better and everything went very smooth. The vehicle was in mint condition and the driver did an exceptional job! I wiould recommend this company to anyone that wants a limo/party bus. Good Job Millenium !

Profile Picture Frank, 12/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I rented a party bus for my bachlorette party and a limo for our wedding. Both experiences were amazing! The limo driver for the wedding was beyond great and was very in touch with our needs and went above and beyond all expectations. Did whatever I as the bride asked or needed and was such a gentlemen. I even had a guest book a party bus for her bday party because of how great they both were!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was right on time, professional and nice. The limo was clean, tidy and very spacious. Two days prior the wedding they called me up and confirmed all the details.
On the day of the wedding, I had to change the pick up location last minute and they were able to accommodate it without any hesitation.

Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ester, 7/20/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Driver was right on time, professional, and very courteous. She assisted us with anything we needed or any stops we had to make prior to getting to the venue.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They offered nice, clean limos, and were on time. That's all you can ask for on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Monique, 4/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I had a Great experience with Millennium Limo - they were pleasant to work with on the phone and got me set up for the day of in advance. Fortunately there were so great at communication with the drivers nothing to deal with as far as the transportation, which was great on my Wedding Day. The Rolls they sent was beautiful. Overall, they were certainly prompt, followed directions well with our multiple, complex pick ups, and were very patient and professional with us. I would use them again and recommend Millennium Limo

Profile Picture paola, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We booked millenium for 3 limos over the couple weeks of our wedding schedule. 2 for the bachelor and bachelorette parties and 1 for the wedding day. Every single driver was extremely professional. They helped out whereever they could, from bringing us umbrellas while taking our photos and it started to rain to helping carry decorations and bags when we needed to leave the church. The day of the wedding we had him running all over the place between taking the girls to get their hair done to coming back to pick the up the guys to go to breakfast and then back to the girls to take them to the church.

The drives more than stepped up and helped make our wedding a very memorable time. I would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Millennium Limousine was FABULOUS ! I couldn't have asked for better ! The vehicles we reserved were TOP NOTCH ! They were newer limos in 'like new' condition. And our driver Roger was WONDERFUL ! Everyone I dealt with from booking the limos to the driver on our big day were very friendly and helpful. The process was sooooo easy! The price was below other companies I called, and the service was way above !!!! I've used other limo companies in the past and will ONLY use Millennium from now on. You CANT go wrong with this company. You get everything they promise !!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I can't say enough nice things about Millenium Limo - we went in and looked at the limos available for the day of our wedding and made a down payment. A few days before the wedding they called to confirm and finalize day of details. Our limo driver Doug was amazing. He greeted the girls at the hotel and even ran to the drug store to get me eyelash glue when the wind and my hair pulled one of my false eyelashes loose before the ceremony. He was so polite and nice and appeared to really enjoy his job!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/22/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Jacqui from Millennium Limousine was the driver not only for my bachelorette party but also for our July 2012 wedding. From the beginning Millennium Limousine was easy to work with and reliable. Jacqui was awesome for both events. She was very personable, treated my friends and wedding party with respect and seemed generally happy to be our driver. Both of the limos we had were impeccable and had great sound systems. I would highly recommend the company and Jacqui to anyone looking for a limo or party bus.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

So great!! They were so flexible and were able to drive everyone back and forth to the hotel during the reception! Thank you!!!

Go with this company! You can depend on them!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/12, 9 Reviews