5 Reviews for Millennium Gate Museum and Event Venue

Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Shuttle (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
5 Millennium Gate Museum and Event Venue Reviews

Donna Whitmire was extremely helpful throughout the process of organizing my intimate ceremony. The day was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Everything flowed smoothly and on time. I definitely recommend Millennium Gate Museum & Event Venue for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Millennium Gate is a perfect place for weeding. The staff are amazing, they're ery helpful, Donna was great with us. I definitely recommend this place, also the pictures come out amazing

Profile Picture Wilma, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor
3.9

This is a gorgeous venue!!! It has plenty of beauty for the perfect pictures and overall ambience for a romantic wedding. However, I wouldn’t recommend this venue for the small elopement type wedding. While this venue host beautiful weddings on a bigger scale, for $500 bucks (their cost for an intimate
ceremony), you get one hour to exchange vows on the oval lawn or the terrace outside, you can go inside if it rain...chairs...that’s about all. In my research for an elopement rental, I found $500 could get you more at venue such as The Atlanta Botanical Gardens. The coordinator was very flexible with my last minute changes, including a change within 24hrs however, she came off “snappy” in an email where I expressed my feelings of my actual day to her when asked to review. See due to my date change, she wasn’t able to be there but she assured me someone would still be onsite to assist me. That morning, no one was there to greet me, say hello... nothing. She explained in her email that there is only one person onsite and if people are inside the museum, they couldn’t’ leave the museum. However, the gentleman that was there saw me on the camera and knew not to ask me to leave, according to her. Let me put it like this.... the venue sits in Atlantic Station next to a park... if you and your mate decided to get dress, meet at the park, only foots away from the museum, exchange vows and take pictures, honestly the backdrop is still the same, the only difference is, you’re not physically on the museum property and it’s free! I tried to explain this to her from my perspective as the customer however she explained that they enforce nuptials exchanged on their property and large group photography. I didnt even get invited inside the museum however at the end of her snappy email she did wish my husband and I well and offered my family and I to come back to tour the museum for free. PS their preferred photographer Carissa Boles is amazing!! She made my day absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture C, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
3.6

I did not actually have my reception at the venue, only my ceremony. It is a beautiful place and I'm glad that we chose Millennium Gate! Our wedding planner had some challenges with the staff during our planning phase but thankfully everything was able to be worked out. Overall, we really loved the venue and I'm glad that we chose it for our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture User6417475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review