82 Reviews for Millenius Strings

Cocktail Hour (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
82 Millenius Strings Reviews

4.2

It was a very enjoyable time. MS was exceptional!

Profile Picture Doc, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

If you are looking for strings for a wedding or any other occasion, I would highly recommend Millenius strings. I booked them for my daughter's wedding. The level of professionalism was very much appreciated, as was the prompt communication. In addition, among our guests were many professional musicians, and I am pleased to say each member of the quartet was an accomplished musician and played beautifully.

Profile Picture Tom, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were very easy to work with and played beautifully!

Profile Picture Katie , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was superb, and the musicians were not only gifted but also tremendously accommodating. We couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Ken, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Made our day even more special! Highly recommended

Profile Picture Mike, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I could not be happier with my stringed trio and I would not hesitate to recommend Millenius Strings. The musicians were extremely easy to work with and were flexible when any changes were requested. I received lots of compliments from guests. Well worth the money!!!

Profile Picture User7445129, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Millenius Strings were recommended by Toledo Botanical Garden events booking office due to the good reviews received by another party that had used them. We hired the trio to play concert music during the cocktail hour between the marriage ceremony and the reception at my daughter's wedding. We would highly recommend this group.

Profile Picture User7489070, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent choice for the wedding - would use again and definitely recommend

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Virgil and his group are wonderful were a pleasure to work with! Virgil was always very responsive to emails and made the process very easy for my husband and I. They even learned a new song for our wedding that was not in their normal repertoire. His group played beautifully during our ceremony and we were so glad we chose them! Thank you again, Virgil!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Millenius Strings provided a string quartet for my ceremony and they did an amazing job! Virgil was very easy to work with and they learned 2 new songs just for my ceremony! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding. Thanks for being part of our day!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/24/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, String-Quartet

Millenius Strings was great! I had a duo play at our wedding for the ceremony music. They got there with plenty of time to setup and practice and the music was beautiful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely loved having Millenius Strings perform during our ceremony. It was the perfect touch and they played beautifully! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/27/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Millenius Strings was simply amazing. I found them on another wedding website while looking for a vendor relatively close to our Port Clinton beach location. They responded immediately and Virgil was very professional. They sounded absolutely perfect as I was walking down the aisle. Their prices were extremely reasonable too. We could not have been happier! We highly recommend Millenius Strings.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Millenius strings made transformed the whole feel of our wedding ceremony! They brought an ambiance and amazing sound to the whole experience! I am so glad I chose to use them, they were professional, easy to work with, sounded phenomenal, great value for the money, and all around fantastic!

Profile Picture Jacob, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional and dressed the part! We had beautiful music played by them prior to and during our wedding! Still waiting for the video to see more!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Millenius Strings was great! They are real professionals! I booked them a decent amount of time in advance of my wedding and Virgil told me that we were all set and didn't need to do anything until we were within a couple months of the wedding which was comforting. When that time came he answered all my questions and even offered to have the group learn new songs for a small fee since I wanted something specific. I was a little worried that since they were not a the rehearsal that they would be lost at the timing BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! They were wonderful! They picked up on the verbal ques perfectly and it seemed seamless, like we practiced a bunch. They were truely wonderful!

Profile Picture Karena, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Virgil and his partners were amazing! They were great at responding and recommending which music to play. On the day of, the ceremony ran late (forgotten flowers) but they were great to help the atmosphere stay exciting and kept everyone entertained. We got so many compliments afterward on how beautiful our ceremony music was! It was exactly how I envisioned it and then some. I would recommend Millenius Strings hands down.

Profile Picture User5038977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony

Millenius Strings was a wonderful choice for our wedding! Imagine the beautiful chorus of strings greeting your guests with a handcrafted playlist of songs and a sweet melody as you walk down the aisle, that is what Millenius Strings provided. We couldn't be more pleased with the high quality and professionalism of Virgil and his team of musicians. The sound was excellent and full. Working with Virgil was also easy and simple, he was responsive and helpful throughout the process. We were very pleased with our choice and would happily recommend them to any of our friends. I can honestly say it was absolutely worth it to book the live instruments it made the ceremony that much better. Thank you so much Millenius Strings for your wonderful service!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

We were beyond pleased with Millenius Strings! They were very helpful with choosing our music and easily accessible to contact. They accommodated our outdoor wedding even with inclement weather earlier that day. They were professional and punctual! Beautiful music made our event even that much more elegant and perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Cherie , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony

We booked the duo four our outdoor wedding ceremony on 9/6/15 and they were excellent! They sounded great and they were very easy to work with! I highly recommend using Millenius Strings for your upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin

Virgil and his crew did an amazing job! Virgil was even available to come to our rehearsal at the botanical gardens the day before to help us practice and relieve some of the stress that comes with the unknown. There was a huge variety of options for music to be played and it was done perfectly. My wedding ceremony was beautiful and brought everyone to tears! I give them my highest recommendation and strongly suggest inviting them to make your wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony
4.1

...............................................................................

Profile Picture User6061889, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great music for my wedding ceremony and very flexible!

Profile Picture User6153732, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet

Very talented and professional musicians. It was a beautiful ceremony in a large part because of Millenius Strings. We received so many compliments on our choice of ceremony music. Also, their website is very helpful in providing music samples.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeanette, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

Coming from both sides we have a lot of musicians and we knew we wanted live music to be part of our wedding. My mom chose them at a bridal event and I have to say they are the best choice we could have made for our ceremony! They were fantastic and everyone who attended loved them as well!

Profile Picture User6061978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review