Mill 1 at Open Square Reviews

62 | Holyoke, MA

62 Reviews for Mill 1 at Open Square

62 Mill 1 at Open Square Reviews

Jodi · Married on 07/28/2018

Mill one staff was great, very accommodating. The venue was beautiful

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Mill 1 at Open Square 1
    Mill 1 at Open Square 2
    Mill 1 at Open Square 3
    Mill 1 at Open Square 4
    Mill 1 at Open Square 5
    Mill 1 at Open Square 6

Mill 1 at Open Square's reply:

It was an honor hosting your beautiful family and friends! Thank you for choosing Mill 1 at Open Square. A hearty and heart-felt CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lydia · Married on 05/05/2018

Mill One is a perfect venue, plain and simple. Extremely versatile space that will work for any type of wedding or event. The space speaks for itself, so for our casual wedding reception, we really did almost no decorating and it was still just stunning. The staff were professional, responsive, and friendly. 10/10!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Mill 1 at Open Square's reply:

We're so glad you are happy with your experience at Mill 1. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We were HONORED to host your celebration.

Casey · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved having our Wedding at Mill One! It was the perfect venue all around. From unique spaces for pictures to the ceremony and reception spaces, everything was perfect. The staff were so helpful and easy to work with. Our day was perfect, thank you Mill One!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Mill 1 at Open Square's reply:

We've seen some of the INCREDIBLE images from your lovely wedding celebration and we're HOPING to see more. Thank you so much for choosing Mill 1 and for sharing your experience.

Jenny · Married on 07/22/2017

Mill 1 was the perfect space for our wedding. We fell in love with the space and loved that there was so much freedom in how we used the space. We had a larger wedding with 200 guests but everyone sat comfortably for the reception. We highly recommend this amazing, budget friendly venue. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Mill 1 at Open Square's reply:

We loved hosting your wedding celebration! Honestly, it was an honor. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here. We really appreciate it. A belated but no less heart-felt CONGRATULATIONS.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

Mill 1 is a beautiful and modern setting for a wedding, and the pictures online do not do justice for how beautiful it is! When I showed my now husband pictures of the venue I chose he liked it, but when I took him there before the wedding he was blown away at how amazing the building is. The staff is extremely easy to work with and so very helpful, they really know what they're doing! Also with everything we had included the cost was very affordable compared to most other venues we looked at. Absolutely in love with Mill 1!

Kevin · Married on 06/11/2016

Amazing venue for both our ceremony and reception. Could not be any happier with the services Mill 1 provided. Management was great to work with. High recommend Mill 1.

Kate · Married on 01/02/2016

We had a winter wedding at Mill One and absolutely LOVED it! It was a great combination of rustic and modern. The atmosphere was perfect for the time of year and despite the early sunset the pictures came out amazing! We went through a couple event planners but were very happy we had Maggie in the end. She was very responsive to all our emails and endless questions and flexible for set and clean up. The day of our reception went very smoothly with Maggie and Casey's help. All the staff were very friendly and easy-going. We continue to receive compliments on the venue and space. Would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone!!!

What an amazing venue and staff! Maggie at Mill 1 helped make our dream wedding a reality. She was very easy to contact and accommodating all of our needs. We got so many compliments on the wedding and ceremony. Highly recommended!!

Maureen · Married on 10/03/2015

Great venue! Everyone was flexible and great to work with!

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2015

Mill 1 was perfect for our event. We had the most amazing wedding thanks to the help of the staff. Everyone I spoke to from Mill 1 was fantastic. Michelle helped me plan out the original details and then towards the end of planning I worked with Maggie, Sarah, and Hannah- who actually was the event manager the night of my wedding. Everything went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend this venue to any other bride looking for the perfect western mass wedding!!

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2015

The staff was awesome the night of the wedding and Michele made the entire process of wedding planning at her venue so easy!!! Ryan and I highly recommend for wedding or any other events!!!!

Annabel · Married on 03/14/2015

Staff at Mill One is amazing!!! Michelle was always available throughout the entire planning process!! Hannah was available the day of the wedding and she was amazing. The bartenders were also great!! The complete atmosphere is gorgeous!!! I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!!

Lynanne · Married on 11/08/2014

Michelle and Sara are amazing! Everything about Mill One is perfect! Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue is. It truly is a hidden gem in Holyoke. The staff were super helpful and made sure all ran smoothly. It's an outstanding place with great people to have any event!

Stephanie and Coral · Married on 10/25/2014

Mill 1 went above and beyond to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Any issues that arose were handled seamlessly and I cannot say enough about how amazing Hannah and Michelle are.

A beautiful location that our guests raved about. Michelle was fantastic to work with!

Kelly · Married on 12/14/2013

Michelle and her staff were so great. They made my event go off without a hitch. They were very completely amazing. It was snowing during my event so they made sure that all of the parking lots were plowed so people could arrive and depart easily. Michelle went to great lengths to make sure everything was perfect for me. The level of service you receive at Mill One is unmatched.

Nichole · Married on 11/23/2013

We had a small destination wedding in California and came back home to have a big party with all of our friends and family. We knew we didn't want a typical "reception" space and we both fell in love with Mill 1! The atmosphere inside is absolutely gorgeous, with the brick walls, huge windows and wood floors. All of our guests raved about how cool and unique the place was and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Michelle was great to work with and I loved the bartenders on staff the night of our party, they were awesome. I would highly recommend having an event here!!

Darcy · Married on 10/04/2013

As soon as I saw the venue i fell in love with the space. My husband was equally impressed with the beauty and originality of the space. Leading up to the event Michelle was very helpful and assertive. She was there to answer any questions we had. She really went above and beyond and offered her suggestion in a lot of the decorations. The day of our wedding Michelle and her staff were wonderful!! They were there from start to finish to assure the day went as smooth as possible. It was by far the best day of my life and i wouldnt change a thing!! My husband and i are very thankfull to Open Square for making the day so special!! Thanks to all!! Darcy and Scott Auclair

Stacie · Married on 09/15/2013

Michelle was fabuulous! We had the best reception ever! It couldn't have been any more perfect!

Jackie · Married on 09/14/2013

We had an extraordinary experience with Mill One at Open Square! It was beautiful, friendly, flexible and wonderful!

We couldn't have picked a better place for our wedding reception! Gorgeous venue and you can truly make it how you want it to look as they allow you to decorate. Michelle was so easy to deal with and always quick to respond to any questions. So pleased with how our day went and would highly recommend this venue!

Misti · Married on 06/01/2013

My wedding at Mill One was absolutely phenomenal. There is no vendor in the area that provides such a unique event space as Mill One does. Because of the high brick walls and beautiful wood floors, you are able to transform the space into your own unique vision. The pricing is incredibly affordable for both the event space, bar pricing as well as Michelle's professional services in coordination.

Michelle was extremely professional, flexible and so helpful with ensuring all vendors were working together and were on time so everything went smoothly. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding as she was there to take care of it all.

In addition, she allowed my two pugs to be in the wedding and due to a mixup with our hotel, was graciously accomodating when they could not be brought home right away. This was so important to us and we loved that they could be there to celebrate.

I would reccommend this venue for any bride that wants to make their day into the vision they have always dreamed of. I received so many compliments on the space and guests continue to rave about how unique and beautiful the venue was. One guest even commented that they didn't feel like we were in western ma because it was such a unique experience that close to home! Thank you Michelle!

sarah · Married on 05/25/2013

The staff at Open Square was willing to be flexible with our schedule for set up time. The bar services was excellent and our guests were able to have drinks without waiting

trisha · Married on 05/18/2013

Mill One at Open Square is an absolutely amazing event space! Since my wedding I have have multiple guests get in contact with me to tell me how beautiful and unique they thought the venue was.