40 Reviews for Milestone Photo and Video

Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)

Dave was phenomenal! Words can’t express how grateful we were to have Dave as our photographer! He was amazing and everyone complimented us on our photographer! We will definitely use Milestone and Dave again!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Both sides of the family love the video and photos! They showed up early and were easy to get a hold of. The video and photos captured the moments with more views than I expected. Everyone is happy.

Profile Picture jeremy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Digital Files

Bob and team was amazing from start to finish. Photos, video and photo booth worked out well!

Profile Picture Merlin, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was very pleased with Bob from Milestone Photo and Video. He was great to work with and produced beautiful products. Bob is flexible and willing to give you what you want for your special day. I recommend Milestone Photo and Video.

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Video

We would highly recommend Milestone Video. They are experienced, accomodating and really made our wedding video and photo montage personal to us.I t gave us so many memories we would missed otherwise. Our family and friends are still raving!

Profile Picture Diane, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Milestone for videography and would SO recommend them! We were initially unsure if we wanted to spend the money on videography. I looked at 3 other places before finding Milestone and was beginning to feel like I would spend a fortune and not even get what I wanted. I wanted to get full footage of my entire ceremony as well as reception footage. I had a full Catholic Mass (so about an hour) and most companies' idea of ceremony time was about 15 minutes. The other 3 I spoke with all said, "Well, we'll get the important parts; that's all you want anyway." No, I want the full Mass. I want my brother reading. I want my nephews bringing gifts. I want to hear the songs I had imagined for my wedding years ago. When I spoke with Bob from Milestone on the phone, he said something like, "Well of course we'll get your entire ceremony in there! It's whatever YOU want." I really felt like he "got" me. And getting my full ceremony in there didn't cut into reception footage. Our video ended up being about 3 hours long! Dave, our videographer, also got shots of us while we were taking pictures (both at the church and at another location). From the reception, he got all our entrances, all the toasts, and TONS of dancing. Video & editing quality were great!

They tell you the day goes by too quickly and it's so true. While I loved my day, I felt like I "missed" a lot. This video allowed me to relive the day and see things I wasn't able to before. It brings life to the memories in a way photos can't. As far as pricing, this was THE best option out there. I got a feature-length, a highlight, my own music in both, DVD/BR copies, and so much joy for less than any of the other places I looked at charged (for doing less!) And they were so kind to work with! I could say more but I'm getting cut off. If you want a videographer who will do what YOU want, giving you great quality for a great price, definitely call Milestone! I am SO happy with my videos!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were super professional, extremely helpful , and fairly priced. They were also very easy to work with and accommodating. Could not have asked for better service, these guys are fantastic.

Profile Picture melanie, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They take the best photos and are affordable!

Profile Picture gabby, 2/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bob, from Milestone Video did a wonderful job getting all of the little details captured at my daughters wedding. The edited versions is excellent and not redundant in any way, He was on time, came downtown, and did not charge us a up-charge for it being New Years Eve. I highly recommend Milestone video. Thanks You Alysas Fields

Profile Picture Alysa, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob at milestone was amazing to work with through everything! A great highend photographer and videographer. He was able to help us with much more then expected! We originally hired him for videography. We should have had him do both. He was able to capture and create stills of photos that we didnt recieve from our photographer! Well priced and excellent service! Thanks Bob your the best!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I would highly recommend Milestone for your wedding. I am so thrilled and happy with my wedding video. It is everything I wanted it to be!! Dave did such a wonderful job, he listened to all of my requests for the style of the video, he was completely professional and you barely even knew he was there. He captured so many moments that I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Milestone and Dave were able to give us a special memory that will last a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Rhegan, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I would highly recommend Bob at Milestone Photo & Video. I contacted him over a year before our wedding and he took his time to explain the pricing and how the process would work. I did some research and called him back a few months later and he remembered who I was. One thing that I really like about Bob is his responsiveness - to calls and emails. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly and the video results are fantastic. We especially like the highlights and everyone that we've sent it to has commented on how well done it is. Above all, the value cannot be beat - seriously.

Profile Picture Tinu, 8/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bob did a great job at a great price. He captured all of the important moments of our special day. His movie clip of the highlights of our day was creative and brought me to tears. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Profile Picture User5402243, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Out of the many, many photographers we interviewed, Milestone was the only one that me and my wife agreed on right away. To start off, Bob provided excellent customer service, He was courteous, informative and responded very quickly to phone calls and emails. He would inform us without being annoying about he time-table and when we would get our photos. We never had to call him and ask him what's going. Secondly, he always made sure that we would look good in the shot. He would tell us if something was wrong that we could correct it immediately without being bothersome. Also he made sure that we got every photo he took which was very important to my wife. He was there early and was everywhere taking photos and video. Even now I don't know how he was able to be in so many places at once. I had a medium sized wedding (approx 250 people) and he was able to take photos of everyone having fun after the dinner. If I have another formal event, Milestone Photo will be the first person I would call. Lastly, I have to say I like the fact that he has his prices on the website, so I knew I wasn't looking at someone out of my budget. Plus he has so many pictures of weddings on his website including ones of my reception place (awesome!!!) That in itself was a selling point because we knew he knew the location and would know the best place to take pictures. If you are looking for the best photography company for your wedding. Milestone is it.

Profile Picture Johnathan, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

My wife and I were very satisfied with the finished product. The Milestone team were prompt, courteous and professional. They worked tirelessly from the beginning of the wedding until the end of the reception. We highly recommend Milestone for their special day.

Profile Picture Saurabh, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We were very happy with Milestone and the package they offered. We had both photography as well as our videography. With our package was our engagement photo also! Pictures were amazing and Bob was so amazing the whole day and evening! We have pictures and a video that we can always watch and remember what a spectacular time we had the day we started our life together!!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Loved the turn out awesome work!!!

Profile Picture Janet , 3/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

FANTASTIC! Bob and Dave were absolutely amazing. I received my pictures within 45 days. They were busy with other weddings, but when I called they made sure they gave me 100% at all times. One day I called and he was getting ready for a wedding and he still took time to make sure my questions were answered. My pictures were gorgeous, I had 2536 of them, you cannot beat that! the price was amazing also, I want to say this. Bob called and introduced himself to me and gave me a background of the company. when we spoke he made sure he got to know me. I received calls from other companies and it was not a personal conversation it was prices and that is it!!! Bob is amazing and everyone at my wedding is still talking about him. I would recommend him to anyone if i could. Milestone, should be your #1 choice for your wedding. you can check out my photos on my facebook shellriece parker!! He was amazing. THANK YOU BOB AND DAVE!!! YOU MADE MY WEDDING AWESOME!!

Profile Picture SHELLRIECE, 10/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our wedding was on 10/27/12 and we still have not received our wedding photos yet but I still wanted to write a review for anyone thinking about going with Milestone Photo and Video. We took our engagement pictures with Bob and decided to take them downtown for an extra fee. We had a great time with Bob and were able to take pictures at 4 different places which ended up being a lot of fun. Bob was up for anything and we were able to jump out at a few different places for quick photos. We received our engagement pictures about 2 weeks later through the mail on CD. The photos were beautiful!! Bob let us pick our favorite photo and we displayed it at our wedding reception. I will review again once we receive our wedding photos but Bob and the videographer were great!! We would recommend them to any bride and groom looking for an affordable option for their wedding!!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/27/12, 7 Reviews

Milestone Photo & Video have the best quality and service that we had
for our Wedding. The Photographer were on time and took as much
picture til the end. They gave us good respond and quality we were looking for. I will recommend them for future business.

Profile Picture User2835094, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Milestone Photography did a great job with my wedding photos! they had tons of great ideas locations and way to make them look better! i have referred a friend for their wedding which they also used them as well !

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved the work they provided in for our 2012 wedding. I recently requested an additional copy and had it in a few days! Thank you for your amazing work!

Profile Picture Tressa, 9/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bob was excellent! Professional, Great Quality, and Affordable! What more could you ask for. Go with Milestone photo & Video and you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Milestone was a great choice for our wedding and engagement photos. Bob was wonderful and didn't miss a beat! We also changed plans for our pre-ceremony photos on the day of the wedding and he was very accomodating to our request!

Once of the best features to our package was we received all of the photos taken so we could choose those we liked the best, rather than having a cap/maximum number allowed.

Overall great price, customer service, and beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Syl, 6/16/12, 1 Review