Milestone Photo and Video Reviews

47 | Glendale Heights, IL

47 Reviews for Milestone Photo and Video

Gianna Pezzetti · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Consultation

They Were very prompt in responding to my emails very convenient to meet with them very flexible great deal haven’t had our wedding yet but I’m They would do a wonderful job the work that I saw was excellent I will be writing a review after our wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Milestone Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks so much! We look forward to your wedding, and we will earn this review when you see the results!! Thanks again!!

dina · Married on 12/15/2018

Bob and Milestone are great!

Bob (and Dave the videographer) were awesome! Just so pleasant to work with and flexible! We got pictures everywhere we hoped for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jim Palmer · Married on 09/01/2018

Great company. Easy to work with.

Bob was awesome. He knew exactly what shots we wanted and was so helpful throughout the day. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • JMF

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Bob was great to work with! He was professional and quick to respond to all of our questions. He was very professional at our wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • JMF

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lena · Married on 07/14/2018

Above and beyond expectations

Milestone Photo and Video did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We are happy that we entrusted our priceless wedding photos and video to their capable hands. Bob and Joe were wonderful and easy to work with. Bob worked tirelessly to deliver creative and beautiful photos and video. We are grateful that he provided over 1600 photos! We can share our favorites with family and friends via social media and Shutterfly. We also treasure our wedding video which will allow us to relive our beautiful day for years to come. It captured my transition from bride-to-be to bride, a special message from my groom, our ceremony, all of the important events of the day and the crazy fun dancing we would have missed if a video hadn’t been available. We highly recommend Milestone Photo and Video!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Janene

Janene Mujica · Married on 06/09/2018

So happy with our wedding video!

Bob and Dave were absolutely amazing to work with. Top notch with professionalism and quality. Our wedding video could not have come out more beautiful. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Dave was phenomenal! Words can’t express how grateful we were to have Dave as our photographer! He was amazing and everyone complimented us on our photographer! We will definitely use Milestone and Dave again!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

jeremy · Married on 10/14/2017

Both sides of the family love the video and photos! They showed up early and were easy to get a hold of. The video and photos captured the moments with more views than I expected. Everyone is happy.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Merlin · Married on 09/15/2017

Bob and team was amazing from start to finish. Photos, video and photo booth worked out well!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Bridget · Married on 07/29/2017

I was very pleased with Bob from Milestone Photo and Video. He was great to work with and produced beautiful products. Bob is flexible and willing to give you what you want for your special day. I recommend Milestone Photo and Video.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Diane · Married on 11/12/2016

We would highly recommend Milestone Video. They are experienced, accomodating and really made our wedding video and photo montage personal to us.I t gave us so many memories we would missed otherwise. Our family and friends are still raving!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Megan · Married on 06/11/2016

I used Milestone for videography and would SO recommend them! We were initially unsure if we wanted to spend the money on videography. I looked at 3 other places before finding Milestone and was beginning to feel like I would spend a fortune and not even get what I wanted. I wanted to get full footage of my entire ceremony as well as reception footage. I had a full Catholic Mass (so about an hour) and most companies' idea of ceremony time was about 15 minutes. The other 3 I spoke with all said, "Well, we'll get the important parts; that's all you want anyway." No, I want the full Mass. I want my brother reading. I want my nephews bringing gifts. I want to hear the songs I had imagined for my wedding years ago. When I spoke with Bob from Milestone on the phone, he said something like, "Well of course we'll get your entire ceremony in there! It's whatever YOU want." I really felt like he "got" me. And getting my full ceremony in there didn't cut into reception footage. Our video ended up being about 3 hours long! Dave, our videographer, also got shots of us while we were taking pictures (both at the church and at another location). From the reception, he got all our entrances, all the toasts, and TONS of dancing. Video & editing quality were great!

They tell you the day goes by too quickly and it's so true. While I loved my day, I felt like I "missed" a lot. This video allowed me to relive the day and see things I wasn't able to before. It brings life to the memories in a way photos can't. As far as pricing, this was THE best option out there. I got a feature-length, a highlight, my own music in both, DVD/BR copies, and so much joy for less than any of the other places I looked at charged (for doing less!) And they were so kind to work with! I could say more but I'm getting cut off. If you want a videographer who will do what YOU want, giving you great quality for a great price, definitely call Milestone! I am SO happy with my videos!

Sent on 11/23/2016

melanie · Married on 04/02/2016

They were super professional, extremely helpful , and fairly priced. They were also very easy to work with and accommodating. Could not have asked for better service, these guys are fantastic.

Sent on 01/20/2017

gabby · Married on 02/17/2016

They take the best photos and are affordable!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Alysa · Married on 12/31/2015

Bob, from Milestone Video did a wonderful job getting all of the little details captured at my daughters wedding. The edited versions is excellent and not redundant in any way, He was on time, came downtown, and did not charge us a up-charge for it being New Years Eve. I highly recommend Milestone video. Thanks You Alysas Fields

Sent on 12/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/25/2015

Bob at milestone was amazing to work with through everything! A great highend photographer and videographer. He was able to help us with much more then expected! We originally hired him for videography. We should have had him do both. He was able to capture and create stills of photos that we didnt recieve from our photographer! Well priced and excellent service! Thanks Bob your the best!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Rhegan · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend Milestone for your wedding. I am so thrilled and happy with my wedding video. It is everything I wanted it to be!! Dave did such a wonderful job, he listened to all of my requests for the style of the video, he was completely professional and you barely even knew he was there. He captured so many moments that I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Milestone and Dave were able to give us a special memory that will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Tinu · Married on 08/13/2015

My husband and I would highly recommend Bob at Milestone Photo & Video. I contacted him over a year before our wedding and he took his time to explain the pricing and how the process would work. I did some research and called him back a few months later and he remembered who I was. One thing that I really like about Bob is his responsiveness - to calls and emails. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly and the video results are fantastic. We especially like the highlights and everyone that we've sent it to has commented on how well done it is. Above all, the value cannot be beat - seriously.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Bob did a great job at a great price. He captured all of the important moments of our special day. His movie clip of the highlights of our day was creative and brought me to tears. I would highly recommend him and his team.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Johnathan · Married on 08/23/2014

Out of the many, many photographers we interviewed, Milestone was the only one that me and my wife agreed on right away. To start off, Bob provided excellent customer service, He was courteous, informative and responded very quickly to phone calls and emails. He would inform us without being annoying about he time-table and when we would get our photos. We never had to call him and ask him what's going. Secondly, he always made sure that we would look good in the shot. He would tell us if something was wrong that we could correct it immediately without being bothersome. Also he made sure that we got every photo he took which was very important to my wife. He was there early and was everywhere taking photos and video. Even now I don't know how he was able to be in so many places at once. I had a medium sized wedding (approx 250 people) and he was able to take photos of everyone having fun after the dinner. If I have another formal event, Milestone Photo will be the first person I would call. Lastly, I have to say I like the fact that he has his prices on the website, so I knew I wasn't looking at someone out of my budget. Plus he has so many pictures of weddings on his website including ones of my reception place (awesome!!!) That in itself was a selling point because we knew he knew the location and would know the best place to take pictures. If you are looking for the best photography company for your wedding. Milestone is it.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Saurabh · Married on 07/20/2013

My wife and I were very satisfied with the finished product. The Milestone team were prompt, courteous and professional. They worked tirelessly from the beginning of the wedding until the end of the reception. We highly recommend Milestone for their special day.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Alison · Married on 06/15/2013

We were very happy with Milestone and the package they offered. We had both photography as well as our videography. With our package was our engagement photo also! Pictures were amazing and Bob was so amazing the whole day and evening! We have pictures and a video that we can always watch and remember what a spectacular time we had the day we started our life together!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Janet · Married on 03/16/2013

Loved the turn out awesome work!!!

Sent on 12/26/2013