Milestone Photo and Video Reviews

56 | Glendale Heights, IL

56 Reviews for Milestone Photo and Video

Steven and Cheri Springer · Married on 10/09/2020

Great service

Bob was attentive to our requests and provided two copies of a DVD with all of the photos and a beautiful video of highlights. He was easy to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Gianna Pezzetti · Married on 09/26/2020

Consultation

They Were very prompt in responding to my emails very convenient to meet with them very flexible great deal haven’t had our wedding yet but I’m They would do a wonderful job the work that I saw was excellent I will be writing a review after our wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Milestone Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks so much! We look forward to your wedding, and we will earn this review when you see the results!! Thanks again!!

Giuseppina Amato · Married on 11/02/2019

Milestone Photo and Video review

Got so much for my buck, I have over 2000 photos and video of the entire day! Very professional and flexible. Was able to contact them with any special request I had. They even did my engagement photos. Highly recommend them great value and people!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Danny · Married on 10/19/2019

Bob did an excellent job!

I strong recommending using this company we are very happy with their work. Easy to work with and they were very responsive.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Steven

Steven Springer · Married on 09/22/2019

Great photos

Bob took great photos and shared them with us quickly. We liked the DVD of all the photos and the video of the highlights.

Sent on 12/04/2019

SHARON L GRIMM · Married on 08/03/2019

Milestone Photo and Video

Milestone Photo and Video did an excellent job at my daughter's weddiing. Bob is very easy to work with and very timely in getting wedding pictures back to us. Plus, he took 2500+ pictures! Great job.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Sara · Married on 06/09/2019

Great creative photos done reasonably

Bob was a pleasure to work with.. He showed up with excellent gear. He was patient with small kids and was great with my grandparents and got all the posed and unposed shots I wanted. He finished the photos and put online a preview for us to see in only a few days. The photos were great and he got some shots I did not expect. Also he did a cool multi shot of us in 3 poses in one composition. Our parents love it and are getting their own parents album too.. I would not hesitate to recommend Milestone photography

Sent on 12/12/2019

Amanda R · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful highlight video and DVD

We are thrilled with how amazing our wedding video and highlights turned out! Dave did a beautiful job capturing each moment and incorporating the songs we chose. I had good discussions with Dave before the wedding day to discuss the timeline, and determine the best location for the stationary camera. We also like how the DVD chapters separate each part of the wedding day. We are very happy we chose Milestone!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Kristin

Kristin Grimm · Married on 03/08/2019

Loved all the photos and experience!

Loved ALL of the photos! Bob did a great job! Will recommend Milestone to others! Reliable and we received all the pictures quick! Thanks Bob!

Sent on 12/19/2019

dina · Married on 12/15/2018

Bob and Milestone are great!

Bob (and Dave the videographer) were awesome! Just so pleasant to work with and flexible! We got pictures everywhere we hoped for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jim Palmer · Married on 09/01/2018

Great company. Easy to work with.

Bob was awesome. He knew exactly what shots we wanted and was so helpful throughout the day. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • JMF

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Bob was great to work with! He was professional and quick to respond to all of our questions. He was very professional at our wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • JMF

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lena · Married on 07/14/2018

Above and beyond expectations

Milestone Photo and Video did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We are happy that we entrusted our priceless wedding photos and video to their capable hands. Bob and Joe were wonderful and easy to work with. Bob worked tirelessly to deliver creative and beautiful photos and video. We are grateful that he provided over 1600 photos! We can share our favorites with family and friends via social media and Shutterfly. We also treasure our wedding video which will allow us to relive our beautiful day for years to come. It captured my transition from bride-to-be to bride, a special message from my groom, our ceremony, all of the important events of the day and the crazy fun dancing we would have missed if a video hadn’t been available. We highly recommend Milestone Photo and Video!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Janene

Janene Mujica · Married on 06/09/2018

So happy with our wedding video!

Bob and Dave were absolutely amazing to work with. Top notch with professionalism and quality. Our wedding video could not have come out more beautiful. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Dave was phenomenal! Words can’t express how grateful we were to have Dave as our photographer! He was amazing and everyone complimented us on our photographer! We will definitely use Milestone and Dave again!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

jeremy · Married on 10/14/2017

Both sides of the family love the video and photos! They showed up early and were easy to get a hold of. The video and photos captured the moments with more views than I expected. Everyone is happy.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Merlin · Married on 09/15/2017

Bob and team was amazing from start to finish. Photos, video and photo booth worked out well!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Bridget · Married on 07/29/2017

I was very pleased with Bob from Milestone Photo and Video. He was great to work with and produced beautiful products. Bob is flexible and willing to give you what you want for your special day. I recommend Milestone Photo and Video.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Diane · Married on 11/12/2016

We would highly recommend Milestone Video. They are experienced, accomodating and really made our wedding video and photo montage personal to us.I t gave us so many memories we would missed otherwise. Our family and friends are still raving!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Megan · Married on 06/11/2016

I used Milestone for videography and would SO recommend them! We were initially unsure if we wanted to spend the money on videography. I looked at 3 other places before finding Milestone and was beginning to feel like I would spend a fortune and not even get what I wanted. I wanted to get full footage of my entire ceremony as well as reception footage. I had a full Catholic Mass (so about an hour) and most companies' idea of ceremony time was about 15 minutes. The other 3 I spoke with all said, "Well, we'll get the important parts; that's all you want anyway." No, I want the full Mass. I want my brother reading. I want my nephews bringing gifts. I want to hear the songs I had imagined for my wedding years ago. When I spoke with Bob from Milestone on the phone, he said something like, "Well of course we'll get your entire ceremony in there! It's whatever YOU want." I really felt like he "got" me. And getting my full ceremony in there didn't cut into reception footage. Our video ended up being about 3 hours long! Dave, our videographer, also got shots of us while we were taking pictures (both at the church and at another location). From the reception, he got all our entrances, all the toasts, and TONS of dancing. Video & editing quality were great!

They tell you the day goes by too quickly and it's so true. While I loved my day, I felt like I "missed" a lot. This video allowed me to relive the day and see things I wasn't able to before. It brings life to the memories in a way photos can't. As far as pricing, this was THE best option out there. I got a feature-length, a highlight, my own music in both, DVD/BR copies, and so much joy for less than any of the other places I looked at charged (for doing less!) And they were so kind to work with! I could say more but I'm getting cut off. If you want a videographer who will do what YOU want, giving you great quality for a great price, definitely call Milestone! I am SO happy with my videos!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2016

We did our research on many different photographers and one photographer stood out the most to us that being Milestone Photo and Video. What drew us in was the photo quality and the different types of photos he does such as the fish eye, multiple exposure pictures. From the moment we had our first consultation we immediately knew that Milestone Photo and Video was the company that we has been looking for. Bob showed us the different types of pictures and videos that he has done in the past and answered all of our without any hesitation. We told him what we were looking for and he showed us the different packages that he offers. We got what we were looking for and more! Whenever we had questions he very prompt and thorough on his responses! We emailed him dozens of times throughout the wedding planning and was great with getting back to us! He took our engagement photos at Lilacia Park and they turned out sooooo amazing!!!! We got raving compliments on them!!! The different types of poses he had us do was quite amazing! What he can do with that camera is beyond our belief!!!! When it came up to days leading up until the wedding he called us and emailed us confirming that all the times were correct on the contract and confirming last minute details. When it came up to the day of the wedding he showed up 30 minutes early and stayed all the way to the end of the wedding!!! Bob was running around making sure he got everybody getting ready! He took so many cool shots of us all! He took over 2,500 pictures of the whole wedding and even got a video of it too!!! Bob is truly one of a kind!! We couldn't of asked for a better photographer!!!! Thank you again so so much for all of your hard work from the first moment we met until our wedding day!!! We will defiantly be recommending you to our family and friends! Thank You Nicole & Ramy!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

melanie · Married on 04/02/2016

They were super professional, extremely helpful , and fairly priced. They were also very easy to work with and accommodating. Could not have asked for better service, these guys are fantastic.

Sent on 01/20/2017

gabby · Married on 02/17/2016

They take the best photos and are affordable!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Alysa · Married on 12/31/2015

Bob, from Milestone Video did a wonderful job getting all of the little details captured at my daughters wedding. The edited versions is excellent and not redundant in any way, He was on time, came downtown, and did not charge us a up-charge for it being New Years Eve. I highly recommend Milestone video. Thanks You Alysas Fields

Sent on 12/19/2017