Milestone Media Photography & Design Reviews

Milestone Media Photography & Design 3
  • Nancy

Nancy Hurtado · Married on 03/16/2019

Blown Away!

Your search stops here ladies! I booked both the photographers and the videographer. They were extremely professional and super sweet. The whole group felt like old friends. They literally went above and beyond to get the best shots possible (drone shots we are itching to see). Their attention to detail was on point! They were quick and polite to all my guests. They were an absolute pleasure to work. BONUS- being bilingual helped so much with both sets of grandparents. They were so worth every penny and some! We recently received sneak peak photos and I can’t help but brag about them. The color and clarity is exactly what I wanted. The photos are candid and soft. Please take this recommendation and at least meet the lovely duo.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Milestone Media Photography & Design 4
    Milestone Media Photography & Design 5
    Milestone Media Photography & Design 6

Alaina · Married on 10/07/2017

There is so much to say about Gavin! The style of his photos and videos are so cinematic, my whole family said our wedding video looked like a movie trailer! He made sure to ask what our specific vision was and what we had in mind, he made suggestions and was so UNBELIEVABLY flexible. A month TO THE DAY, we were called by our original venue and were told that we had to move the date or find another venue because of water damage from Hurricane Harvey. Lucky for us, we were able to find another venue and Gavin was on top of it the whole way, no hesitation, especially since he wasn't able to see the new venue before the actual wedding day (due to unruly weather conditions).
    The time flew by on the day of, and we are so grateful he was able to capture those special moments. I love that we will have our video and photos for the rest of our life. I love that we can go back and look at the expressions on our faces, all the little details and the people we love.. We missed so much during the whole event just trying to get everything perfect, I am so glad we have everything captured in the best quality photos.
    If you need a photographer/videographer, Gavin is your guy. Do not go to anyone else. His work is gold.

Sent on 12/27/2017

London · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow where do I even start! Gavin is completely amazing and is truly talented at what he does! We met several times and talked about what my expectations were for my wedding video. He exceeded my expectations and I was totally blown away with his work. Videography is an art, you have to make sure you capture every special Moment and he did just that! I would recommend him to anyone! So very flexible and great to work with! Thank you Gavin!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Lynsi · Married on 04/21/2017

Gavin was our videographer! Going out of his way to meet us to speak about our wedding & how everything was going to be! Worked with our budget to make sure we had exactly what we wanted! Never left us in the dark about anything! He was always a text, fb message, or call away & ALWAYS answered in first try!

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Charles and the rest of the team were amazing! I had engagement pictures, bridals, day of wedding pictures, photo booth, and videography! My husband hates taking pictures but after the engagement pictures my husband looked at me and stated he had a blast. Charles helps put you at ease and helps you to have fun throughout the process. i felt comfortable asking questions and expressing any concern I thought I might have. My mom upset me when I was getting ready for bridals and a minute after starting pictures Charles was able to get me to laugh and make sure I had a true smile on. They provided us with a bunch of pictures and I don't think they missed a single shot. All the pictures look amazing and the photo booth was a blast! I love my highlight video and can not stop watching it! I do not have one complaint! I would recommend this team to any one.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Alexis · Married on 07/31/2016

Charles, Carol and Gavin were amazing! They were so attentive to all the details throughtout our wedding and so far the sneak peaks they've sent us are AMAZING. You will not regret booking them to photograph and/or film your wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Linda · Married on 07/01/2016

Carol is so professional and has a genuine sweet spirit. She is patient, creative, and exhibits the best customer care/service. My husband and I are beyond pleased with our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She took so many great shots! We will definitely be using her for ALL our portrait needs!!! One more thing, our guests were impressed with her too!
    Thank you Carol!

Linda & Jai

Sent on 07/23/2016

It has been a wonderful experience to work with Gavin!
    Gavin was a great help during our wedding, he was very nice, and the price was awesome!!!
    I have definitely recommended him to our friends!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Meglyn · Married on 06/03/2016

Charlie and Gavin are absolutely fantastic. They worked so hard, and kept in contact continuously from the time I book them in July, until my wedding day in June the next year. Gavin has a fantastic eye for cinematics and I love his editing style. Charlie really is interested in getting to know the couple and reflect their personalities and relationship in his photography. He has amazing style, and has an expert understanding of composition. You will not regret your choice with Milestone Media.

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • W

Winston · Married on 05/27/2016

Gavin shot our wedding and captured every moment beautifully! He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our video! I would not hesitate to hire him again! Very polite and professional!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Emilye · Married on 05/13/2016

Gavin was absolutely amazing! He captured our wedding day perfectly! I could not be happier than I am with Gavin's wedding video he did for us. I would recommend him to anyone I know getting married. I have been a wedding planner for over 8 years and he is by far one of the best if not the best videographer I have seen in this industry. Thank you so much Gavin for all you did for us to make our day special. Dean and I appreciate it more than this review can tell you. Best of luck to you in the future!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2016

I had written a review previously, but I hit the max character limit -- there are just so many positive things I can say about this company!

Charlie - the amazing Charlie! - was our photographer and I can't rave about him enough. His photos are simply beautiful. He takes an idea and makes it happen - he listens to what you want and ensures that you are getting that "Pinterest perfect photo" in a flattering, beautiful manner. He knows how to pose people so that they look good - a skill that is so important but often overlooked that many photographers just do not seem to have nowadays. He is always on time (if not early!) and is professional, polite, kind, patient, and everything you could want in a wedding photographer. I feel truly lucky that he was able to photograph all three of our sessions (engagement, bridal, and wedding) and produced thousands of gorgeous, edited photos for me to cherish forever.

Gavin was our videographer and he, too, was amazing! As a bigger person, the thought of being on film was nauseating and I almost passed on the entire thing... But I'm so glad I didn't! The final video was perfect. It captured all the raw emotion and happiness of the day -- the music selection was great, the footage he chose was flattering and well done, and the overall compilation was a true testament to his skill and talent as a videographer. I simply loved it.

I promise you - if you book with this company, you will not be disappointed. They are talented, skilled, professional, kind, wonderful people who will only enhance your already special day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Jisele · Married on 03/06/2016

I would recommend him to anyone! Gavin is a total pleasure to work with and so awesome at what he does! My wedding video will be cherished forever!!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/27/2015

Charlie is the BESTESS!!!! He truly has a talent and passion for his craft and it completely shows in all his pictures. He is extremely easy to work with and is able to capture special moments with each click of his camera. By the end of our wedding, he was part of our family and I now consider him a forever friend. I am excited and will definitely use him in the future for any upcoming special life moment that we would like to remember forever. You won't be disappointed with Charlie as your photographer, I can promise you that!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Michele · Married on 11/01/2015

Gavin and his partner are a breeze to work with! Gavin was kind and responsive throughout my research and selection process.He covered our wedding beautifully, catching all of the important moments - the ones I requested and the ones I didn't even know were happening. After the wedding, Gavin edited the video perfectly! Now we have wonderful memories of our wedding that can't be captured in photos to carry with us always!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked with Charles for the Engagement & Wedding and Carol was there for the wedding. They were both unbelievably professional and made us feel comfortable from the start. We were in communication throughout the wedding planning process and were always available for questions I had. The delivery of the photos was prompt and I could not be happier with the outcome! I am so happy to have these memories captured with such amazing quality. I would recommend these two to anyone for every occasion.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Lucy · Married on 09/26/2015

We are really happy for the amazing job, we really like all the pictures !!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Charles did a wonderful job on our wedding photos. He arrived early and showed a great deal of professionalism. Several of my guests mentioned how nice he was. His pricing was very competitive and the pictures turned out amazing! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/15/2015

My wedding video shot by Gavin is one of the best surprises from our wedding. The decision to hire a videographer was a last minute decision and I was not sure what the outcome would be. To my shock, it was more than anything I ever expected. Gavin showed up earlier than his contracted time to ensure "getting ready" shots and details. He did an amazing job and was so professional. He knew when to step in and when to stay back, which was very important! Even better, once we got our video, Gavin went back MULTIPLE times to edit and add in clips that we wanted. He was very willing and had no problem making the video perfect for us. He was responsive and available via email, text, and call which made planning that much easier. If anyone is questioning whether or not to have a videographer, I would HIGHLY recommend using Gavin to shoot your day! He was much more reasonable priced than some of the other companies, and I actually think his quality was way better! It was some of the best money we spent throughout the entire weekend.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Maria · Married on 07/25/2015

Our photographer Charles was extremely professional and kept things moving on our tight time frame that day. The stills came out beautiful we were both so impressed at the creativity of the photos. We were extremely pleased with this vendor and would recommend it to everyone. Out of so many companies that we heard mixed reviews about, Milestone Media met our best expectations!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

chevonne · Married on 07/04/2015

I can't say enough about Gavin that would let you know how absolutely amazing he is to work with. We hired him as our videographer and were so amazed at his work. Gain knew what shots would look great and was there to help with any and every question we had. He created an amazing video and even took the time to edit exactly what we wanted to include in our video. I would highly recommend you requesting Gavin as your videographer because he has an extremely excellent work ethic and his does an amazing job at what he does, I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Brandi · Married on 06/14/2015

Being in the wedding industry myself, I needed someone I knew I could trust for my wedding videography. My friend and fellow professional Charles was the perfect choice! Professional, kind, excellent, he made my wedding video and my wedding day beautiful and memorable like I never thought it could be! Thanks Charles :)

Sent on 11/26/2015

Neda · Married on 05/09/2015

Working with Gavin was one the best surprises of our wedding that we did not even expect.

He is a very nice gentleman to work with as he stands by his work. We have had the pleasure of interacting with him quite a bit pre and post wedding and through out he has been very polite and responsive every single time. This level of service is hard to find if non-existent in this day and age, so kudos to him for taking care of the business end.

As far as the finished product, we could not be happier with our wedding video. Gavin worked closely with us during the ceremony since this was a middle-eastern themed wedding so capturing some of ceremony and wedding moments were very crucial. He did an outstanding job in capturing all of the right moments. Gavin was very accommodating in adding/deleting footage from our video to ensure it looked just right.

Thank you Gavin, we appreciate all of your hard work and dedication :)

Sent on 08/23/2015

I haven't even seen my video yet, and I already know what kind of quality I can expect just by talking with Gavin. He was professional, punctual, and easily accessible. He returned all my calls, answered every single question I had in a timely manner and showed up early to my wedding...even though he was in a car accident on the way. If his work is half as good as his professionalism, I will be ecstatic. Don't get married without him behind the video camera!!! I will DEFINITELY be recommending him to anyone who asks.

Sent on 09/14/2015