Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions Reviews

135 Reviews for Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions

135 Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions Reviews
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 09/29/2018

We used Mike Sipe Entertainment for our wedding and I can’t even begin to describe what a blast our reception was. We chose the musicology experience and it didn’t disappoint! Ray Costa was our DJ, Raul was our percussionist, and we had Dom on the sax. Ray got the party going from the moment we entered the reception. Raul and Dom get DOWN on the dance floor with the guests and they absolutely LOVED it. Everyone was having such a great time. I don’t think anyone left the dance floor all night. Ray keeps everything moving smoothly and captured the crowd from the moment the night started. The three of them interacted with everyone and really became a part of the party. The entire night, our guests kept approaching us asking where we found them. “This is the best dj I’ve ever heard. This is the most fun wedding I’ve ever been to,” was said to us numerous times throughout the night. We were over the moon! Thank you for making our wedding so memorable and giving us and our guests the night of our lives. I wish we could do it all over again. I’d like to take Ray everywhere with me, so he can be provide the soundtrack to my every moment! I can’t stop thinking about it and reliving the night. Logan and I can’t thank you all enough for the best night ever!! We will absolutely be using Mike Sipe Entertainment for future events. How could you not?! Do yourself a huge favor and book them. Your guests will thank you and you will want to relive your event over and over again.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

AWE! Lyndsey and Logan, thank you so much for your kind words, we work so hard in creating memorable experiences for our Brides, Grooms and their families. Thank you for recognizing DJ Ray Costa, Dom and Raul, they obviously love what they do and so happy you had such a great experience, thank you again and Congratulations!
  • I

Irwin · Married on 07/14/2018

It doesn't take a genius to know that any wedding event is most often evaluated by the music. My wife and I were extremely fortunate to have selected Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions for our music. From the very beginning we were treated to a highly professional group that provided an easy means to select the entertainment components of our wedding plus referrals to other vendors we were seeking such as our florist. We decided upon having a DJ plus a saxophone/flautist to accompany our ceremony and dinner. Elber "Eleon" was our DJ/MC and most importantly our "arranger of a great time"! He was accompanied by Lee a phenomenal musician! The combo knocked the socks off our family and friends. They played the perfect mix of music for a crowd of various ages. We even had the 92 year old father of the bride dancing all night as well of a couple of older relatives dropping their canes and dancing. It was a night to remember and the compliments of Eleon and Lee kept coming all night long. We just can't express how happy you made us.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Irwin, thank you so much for recognizing MC/DJ Eleon and Saxophonist; Lee Gabe, they are true talents and we are so happy you and your families were able to experience them, thank you again, Congratulations and Best Wishes in your new life as Husband and Wife!

Hanna · Married on 06/09/2018

We all had a blast thanks to DJ Keith and Saxophonist Dom! Mike Sipe was so easy to work with throughout the planning process. We trusted the DJ with the majority of music selection and could not have been happier. Our lighting was perfect, and they kept our guests of all ages dancing all night long.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Hanna and Shane for recognizing our Talent; Keith and Dom and our production services, we are so happy for your experience and want to wish you the very Best in your new life as Husband and Wife, Congratulations.

Janine · Married on 04/21/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Mike Sipe Entertainment!! Mike and his entire team were super professional and did a wonderful job for our wedding. I would hire them again in an instant and will be sure to refer them to my friends~~

Sent on 06/12/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Janine, thank you so much for your kind words, I am so happy you enjoyed your experience with us, again thank you and Best Wishes!

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with the team at Mike Sipe was an absolute dream. We hired DJ Ness and 3 DJ Live musicians and were thrilled with our reception music/entertainment. We also hired a string trio for our ceremony and guitarist for our cocktail hour - both of which were also wonderful. Nestor spoke with us the week before our wedding and helped us plan every important aspect of our event. After we spoke to him, we were both relieved that he clearly had it covered, but also that much more excited for the party. We had the best time at our wedding and so much of that is credited to the Mike Sipe team. Thank you for everything you did over the course of the year for us! We're forever grateful that we hired you guys!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for recognizing MC/DJ Ness and all of our musicians, we were thrilled to hear of your experience and appreciate the fact that you enjoyed yourself on one of the most important days of your life, Congratulations!

Marianne · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Mike Sipe Entertainment for our wedding!! Working with Keith was so much fun and he was the perfect fit for our afternoon wedding by the beach. He helped us select songs that were appropriate for us as a couple and even made the experience more personal for our guests by inviting them up to make song suggestions, which they happily obliged! We also had a classical duet, violinist and cellist, play for our ceremony. The duet was AMAZING and the music they selected for us was perfect and helped create the romantic and elegant experience I was looking for. Thank you SO much to everyone at Mike Sipe Entertainment for making our wedding a dream come true!! -Marianne and Mike

Sent on 04/21/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Congratulations Marianne and Mike, thank you for your kind words and in recognizing MC/DJ Keith and our Stratus Strings Ensemble, we are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with our Talent and Staff. Thank you for letting us know your experience and Best Wishes to you both!

Catalina · Married on 03/10/2018

We are so glad we chose Mike Sipe and his team for our beautiful and awesome wedding! It wouldn’t have been the same with out them. When we first went, we met with Mike, total gentleman! He helped us choose the right dj for us and the perfect lights for our event. Everything looked amazing!!! I have to also send a shout out to Kylie, who was our contact during the planning of it all, she was on point, helping us with all our questions, very professional. Now our biggest 5 star rating goes to our Dj Eleon (Elber) who was outstanding! We met with him, he took time to know my fiancée and I and helped create an awesome play list., The day of our wedding he rocked the house!!! We had a great time thanks to him. We highly recommend him and all the Mike Sipe team.

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Catalina, thank you so much for such a warm and heartfelt Review, we greatly appreciate it and most importantly are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with our entire team, thank you for recognizing, Mike, Kyle and our Talent; MC/DJ Eleon. Best Wishes to you and Benjamin!

matthew · Married on 03/10/2018

What an amazing experience from the first meeting to actual wedding day! Mike Sipe Entertainment was a one stop shop for anything entertainment, from DJ's, live bands, lighting, and everything in between. You must attend their talent days during the month at the office and meet with the actual DJs and entertainers. The entire company is very professional and prompt. We used DJ Roddy for our wedding at The Venue Ft. Lauderdale and could not have been happier! He sat down with us and went over the entire wedding day, style we were looking for, and song list. Everyone was up and dancing and didn't stop until the last song ended, Thank you to everyone at Mike Sipe Entertainment and DJ Roddy!!

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions 1

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you, Matthew for recognizing MC/DJ Roddy G, he loves what he does and I am thrilled that you and Shaina enjoyed him. We wish the two of you the very best in your new life as Husband and Wife, Congratulations!

hugo · Married on 02/18/2018

loved every second of it - from the moment we signed to the last song, the communication was amazing.

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you, Hugo, so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Congratulations to you and Olga, so glad you enjoyed MC/DJ Ness. Best Wishes to you both.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

Of all my wedding vendors, Mike Sipe and DJ Ray Costa was my favorite to work with. I had met with several DJs via video chat by that time and i couldn’t make a connection with anyone. I made an appointment to come in and talk to Mike and as soon as i met him, i was sold. I was seeking a DJ who was young and very outgoing and energetic and he pointed us towards DJ Ray. And he was the best decision we made! We finally got to meet DJ ray about three weeks prior to our wedding and from the moment we said hi i knew i made the right decision. He finished my thoughts before i could get them out of my mouth and he knew what he was doing! I was completely sure he would make my wedding a hit! And he did! His communication the night of was perfect! And of course he was amazing at DJing and being an MC all at the same time! Don’t hesitate. Hire Mike Sipe! I have no doubts that every DJ they have is amazing. But get DJ Ray if you can because he is an incredible DJ Abut an even better guy! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

AWE! Amanda you are too sweet, thank you so much for your review and for your thoughts on DJ Ray Costa, he is a very special person and an amazing entertainer. We were so excited to hear you had such an incredible experience with us and WE all LOVE YOU TOO! Congratulations to you and Sean!

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

Of all my wedding vendors, Mike Sipe and DJ Ray Costa was my favorite to work with. I had met with several DJs via video chat by that time and i couldn’t make a connection with anyone. I made an appointment to come in and talk to Mike and as soon as i met him, i was sold. I was seeking a DJ who was young and very outgoing and energetic and he pointed us towards DJ Ray. And he was the best decision we made! We finally got to meet DJ ray about three weeks prior to our wedding and from the moment we said hi i knew i made the right decision. He finished my thoughts before i could get them out of my mouth and he knew what he was doing! I was completely sure he would make my wedding a hit! And he did! His communication the night of was perfect! And of course he was amazing at DJing and being an MC all at the same time! Don’t hesitate. Hire Mike Sipe! I have no doubts that every DJ they have is amazing. But get DJ Ray if you can because he is an incredible DJ but an even better guy! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions 2
    Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions 3

Marcia · Married on 02/16/2018

Booked him for my Daughter's sweet 16 and they did an amazing job! Looking forward to the next event :)

Sent on 04/12/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Awe! Thank you Marcia, we look forward to the next one!

Allie · Married on 02/03/2018

Just wanted to send our thanks to you and your team for being part of our perfect wedding on Feb 3! DJ Ray, Gabe & Remi absolutely surpassed our expectations!!! We knew that we’d be in good hands with anyone on the Mike Sipe Team but we are so glad that we got to pick those three talented guys! We came to a meet & greet in April and met DJ Ray, he was super personable and right away understood the vibe and feel we wanted to achieve at our wedding. You can tell when you speak with Ray how passionate he is about what he does. He was also super excited to learn about our venue and was up for the challenge of a non-traditional brunch wedding! We loved his enthusiasm. Gabe was also at the meet and greet and his energy on stage was amazing, we knew he’d be perfect! While speaking with Ray he recommended Remi to finish out the group and we couldn’t be happier! During the months leading up to our wedding, Nestor & Kylie were fantastic to work with!!

When we met with Ray, he gave us lots of time for us to share our vision of the music we wanted and he translated it to an outstanding reception party. He perfectly mixed some of our favorites with fan favorites and kept the energy up all day. We received SO MANY compliments about the DJ live experience. Everyone loved that we added a drummer and sax player with the DJ! They are such talented artists!!

The Mike Sipe team was always professional, courteous, and just great guys to work with. I highly recommend them!

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Allie, thank you so much for posting a review, we were thrilled that you enjoyed your entire experience with us. Thank you for recognizing our talent; DJ Ray Costa, Remy and Gabe are pro's and absolutely love what they do, thank you again and Congratulations to you and Ben!

Elena · Married on 01/28/2018

Words and Stars cannot tell how much Mike Sipe Entertainment is. Mike and his crew were friendly and always there when Eric and I needed them. Our AMAZING DJ Silva!!! WOW. Being able to sit one on one with DJ Silva was great. He listened and brought his entertainment skills to our wedding. Not only were we happy but our friends and family are still talking about the music from our wedding. Thanks for everything, Mr. And Mrs. Eacker.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Elena and Eric, thank you so much for your review and in recognizing our company and the ever so fabulous MC/DJ R Silva, we greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words. It is great to know all of our efforts are appreciated in making your Wedding Day a great experience. Congratulations to you both and Best Wishes!

Kristen · Married on 01/27/2018

Great company to work with. DJ Keith did an amazing job! He made everything very easy in the planning process and the night went off without a hitch!

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for your kind words in recognizing MC/DJ Keith, he is so attentive and always puts our clients at ease, thank you for your review and we wish you and William the very BEST!

shari · Married on 01/12/2018

Nestor Diaz was our DJ and event coordinator for my daughters wedding in Jan 2018 and he was amazing. He really helped us fine tune our playlist for that day and was perfect the day of the wedding. Cant think him and Mike Sipes Entertainment for all their help in making it an easy experience and a special day for us.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you, Shari for recognizing MC/DJ Ness and our company, we were so happy you and your family enjoyed the Wedding Celebration, Congratulations and we want to wish Rachel and Alex their very best in their new life together!

Jeff · Married on 11/19/2017

DJ Elion was very easy to work with and accommodating to our needs.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Jeff, thank you so much for recognizing DJ Eleon, he is a gem and really cares about the outcome of all of his Celebrations, Congratulations to you and Danielle and we wish you the very best in your new life as Husband and Wife!

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Mike sipe was by far the best entertainment company we found when looking. They helped with all of our needs (and there were a lot), and worked with us on every change we wanted to make. They were super professional and quick to respond with answers to questions

Sent on 12/15/2017

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Hello, Taylor, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on WeddingWire. We work very hard in delivering peace of mind to our Bride's, Groom's and their families and it is great to hear you had such a great experience with us. Congratulations and Best Wishes to you!

Lori · Married on 11/13/2017

Mike Sipe DJ Live was the best vendor we could have hired for our wedding day. We had DJ live for our reception and the string quartet for our ceremony. The DJ, sax and percussion guys were great and engaged our guests the whole night. We extended our reception by an hour last minute and Mike Sipe and team were extremely accommodating. I will absolutely recommend friends using Mike Sipe for their events in the future!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Lori, thank you so much for your kind words, we greatly appreciate you letting us know how we did and we were thrilled about the outcome. Congratulations!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Joe and Roddy are not only personal friends they're professional. They kept our mixed wedding guests (American peurto rican and Colombian) dancing and partying the whole night.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for recognizing MC Joseph and MC/DJ Roddy G, they really enjoyed entertaining you, your family and your guests! They came back raving on how much fun they had! Congratulations to you and Jason, we wish the two of you a lifetime of Happiness!

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

These guys are the best! I was in contact with many of the employees there and each one was a pleasure to work with.

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Amy, DJ Ray Costa really enjoyed entertaining your families! Congratulations to you and Drew!

Victoria · Married on 10/27/2017

Darryl was amazing and made it an really awesome night!

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Thank you, Victoria for recognizing MC/DJ Darryl, Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and Kerry!

Brenna · Married on 10/27/2017

So happy we chose Mike Sipe for our wedding! They are very easy to work with and know what they're doing. We had DJ Ray, who was super on point with the music, great to work with, and played everything we requested prior to the wedding and during.

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Brenna, thank you so much for your kind words and for recognizing DJ Ray Costa. We work diligently with all our clients to ensure peace of mind an a great entertainment experience and are so happy to hear that was what we delivered to you. Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and Matt!

Maxi · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike Sipe entertainment was amazing. They made our wedding perfect. They are so professional and really know how to make an amazing event. I️ would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions's reply:

Maxi and Justin, thank you so much for your review, we greatly appreciate all feedback and were thrilled that you enjoyed MCDJ Keith, best wishes and Congratulations!