134 Reviews for Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

It doesn't take a genius to know that any wedding event is most often evaluated by the music. My wife and I were extremely fortunate to have selected Mike Sipe Entertainment, Events & Productions for our music. From the very beginning we were treated to a highly professional group that provided an easy means to select the entertainment components of our wedding plus referrals to other vendors we were seeking such as our florist. We decided upon having a DJ plus a saxophone/flautist to accompany our ceremony and dinner. Elber "Eleon" was our DJ/MC and most importantly our "arranger of a great time"! He was accompanied by Lee a phenomenal musician! The combo knocked the socks off our family and friends. They played the perfect mix of music for a crowd of various ages. We even had the 92 year old father of the bride dancing all night as well of a couple of older relatives dropping their canes and dancing. It was a night to remember and the compliments of Eleon and Lee kept coming all night long. We just can't express how happy you made us.

Profile Picture Irwin, 7/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We all had a blast thanks to DJ Keith and Saxophonist Dom! Mike Sipe was so easy to work with throughout the planning process. We trusted the DJ with the majority of music selection and could not have been happier. Our lighting was perfect, and they kept our guests of all ages dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Hanna, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure to work with Mike Sipe Entertainment!! Mike and his entire team were super professional and did a wonderful job for our wedding. I would hire them again in an instant and will be sure to refer them to my friends~~

Profile Picture Janine, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with the team at Mike Sipe was an absolute dream. We hired DJ Ness and 3 DJ Live musicians and were thrilled with our reception music/entertainment. We also hired a string trio for our ceremony and guitarist for our cocktail hour - both of which were also wonderful. Nestor spoke with us the week before our wedding and helped us plan every important aspect of our event. After we spoke to him, we were both relieved that he clearly had it covered, but also that much more excited for the party. We had the best time at our wedding and so much of that is credited to the Mike Sipe team. Thank you for everything you did over the course of the year for us! We're forever grateful that we hired you guys!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Mike Sipe Entertainment for our wedding!! Working with Keith was so much fun and he was the perfect fit for our afternoon wedding by the beach. He helped us select songs that were appropriate for us as a couple and even made the experience more personal for our guests by inviting them up to make song suggestions, which they happily obliged! We also had a classical duet, violinist and cellist, play for our ceremony. The duet was AMAZING and the music they selected for us was perfect and helped create the romantic and elegant experience I was looking for. Thank you SO much to everyone at Mike Sipe Entertainment for making our wedding a dream come true!! -Marianne and Mike

Profile Picture Marianne, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC

We are so glad we chose Mike Sipe and his team for our beautiful and awesome wedding! It wouldn’t have been the same with out them. When we first went, we met with Mike, total gentleman! He helped us choose the right dj for us and the perfect lights for our event. Everything looked amazing!!! I have to also send a shout out to Kylie, who was our contact during the planning of it all, she was on point, helping us with all our questions, very professional. Now our biggest 5 star rating goes to our Dj Eleon (Elber) who was outstanding! We met with him, he took time to know my fiancée and I and helped create an awesome play list., The day of our wedding he rocked the house!!! We had a great time thanks to him. We highly recommend him and all the Mike Sipe team.

Profile Picture Catalina, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What an amazing experience from the first meeting to actual wedding day! Mike Sipe Entertainment was a one stop shop for anything entertainment, from DJ's, live bands, lighting, and everything in between. You must attend their talent days during the month at the office and meet with the actual DJs and entertainers. The entire company is very professional and prompt. We used DJ Roddy for our wedding at The Venue Ft. Lauderdale and could not have been happier! He sat down with us and went over the entire wedding day, style we were looking for, and song list. Everyone was up and dancing and didn't stop until the last song ended, Thank you to everyone at Mike Sipe Entertainment and DJ Roddy!!

Profile Picture matthew , 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

loved every second of it - from the moment we signed to the last song, the communication was amazing.

Profile Picture hugo, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Of all my wedding vendors, Mike Sipe and DJ Ray Costa was my favorite to work with. I had met with several DJs via video chat by that time and i couldn’t make a connection with anyone. I made an appointment to come in and talk to Mike and as soon as i met him, i was sold. I was seeking a DJ who was young and very outgoing and energetic and he pointed us towards DJ Ray. And he was the best decision we made! We finally got to meet DJ ray about three weeks prior to our wedding and from the moment we said hi i knew i made the right decision. He finished my thoughts before i could get them out of my mouth and he knew what he was doing! I was completely sure he would make my wedding a hit! And he did! His communication the night of was perfect! And of course he was amazing at DJing and being an MC all at the same time! Don’t hesitate. Hire Mike Sipe! I have no doubts that every DJ they have is amazing. But get DJ Ray if you can because he is an incredible DJ Abut an even better guy! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Of all my wedding vendors, Mike Sipe and DJ Ray Costa was my favorite to work with. I had met with several DJs via video chat by that time and i couldn’t make a connection with anyone. I made an appointment to come in and talk to Mike and as soon as i met him, i was sold. I was seeking a DJ who was young and very outgoing and energetic and he pointed us towards DJ Ray. And he was the best decision we made! We finally got to meet DJ ray about three weeks prior to our wedding and from the moment we said hi i knew i made the right decision. He finished my thoughts before i could get them out of my mouth and he knew what he was doing! I was completely sure he would make my wedding a hit! And he did! His communication the night of was perfect! And of course he was amazing at DJing and being an MC all at the same time! Don’t hesitate. Hire Mike Sipe! I have no doubts that every DJ they have is amazing. But get DJ Ray if you can because he is an incredible DJ but an even better guy! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booked him for my Daughter's sweet 16 and they did an amazing job! Looking forward to the next event :)

Profile Picture Marcia, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just wanted to send our thanks to you and your team for being part of our perfect wedding on Feb 3! DJ Ray, Gabe & Remi absolutely surpassed our expectations!!! We knew that we’d be in good hands with anyone on the Mike Sipe Team but we are so glad that we got to pick those three talented guys! We came to a meet & greet in April and met DJ Ray, he was super personable and right away understood the vibe and feel we wanted to achieve at our wedding. You can tell when you speak with Ray how passionate he is about what he does. He was also super excited to learn about our venue and was up for the challenge of a non-traditional brunch wedding! We loved his enthusiasm. Gabe was also at the meet and greet and his energy on stage was amazing, we knew he’d be perfect! While speaking with Ray he recommended Remi to finish out the group and we couldn’t be happier! During the months leading up to our wedding, Nestor & Kylie were fantastic to work with!!

When we met with Ray, he gave us lots of time for us to share our vision of the music we wanted and he translated it to an outstanding reception party. He perfectly mixed some of our favorites with fan favorites and kept the energy up all day. We received SO MANY compliments about the DJ live experience. Everyone loved that we added a drummer and sax player with the DJ! They are such talented artists!!

The Mike Sipe team was always professional, courteous, and just great guys to work with. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Allie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words and Stars cannot tell how much Mike Sipe Entertainment is. Mike and his crew were friendly and always there when Eric and I needed them. Our AMAZING DJ Silva!!! WOW. Being able to sit one on one with DJ Silva was great. He listened and brought his entertainment skills to our wedding. Not only were we happy but our friends and family are still talking about the music from our wedding. Thanks for everything, Mr. And Mrs. Eacker.

Profile Picture Elena , 1/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great company to work with. DJ Keith did an amazing job! He made everything very easy in the planning process and the night went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nestor Diaz was our DJ and event coordinator for my daughters wedding in Jan 2018 and he was amazing. He really helped us fine tune our playlist for that day and was perfect the day of the wedding. Cant think him and Mike Sipes Entertainment for all their help in making it an easy experience and a special day for us.

Profile Picture shari, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Elion was very easy to work with and accommodating to our needs.

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike sipe was by far the best entertainment company we found when looking. They helped with all of our needs (and there were a lot), and worked with us on every change we wanted to make. They were super professional and quick to respond with answers to questions

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike Sipe DJ Live was the best vendor we could have hired for our wedding day. We had DJ live for our reception and the string quartet for our ceremony. The DJ, sax and percussion guys were great and engaged our guests the whole night. We extended our reception by an hour last minute and Mike Sipe and team were extremely accommodating. I will absolutely recommend friends using Mike Sipe for their events in the future!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Joe and Roddy are not only personal friends they're professional. They kept our mixed wedding guests (American peurto rican and Colombian) dancing and partying the whole night.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are the best! I was in contact with many of the employees there and each one was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So happy we chose Mike Sipe for our wedding! They are very easy to work with and know what they're doing. We had DJ Ray, who was super on point with the music, great to work with, and played everything we requested prior to the wedding and during.

Profile Picture Brenna, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darryl was amazing and made it an really awesome night!

Profile Picture Victoria , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Sipe entertainment was amazing. They made our wedding perfect. They are so professional and really know how to make an amazing event. I️ would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Maxi, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My daughter in law and I attended a Mike Sipe open house and met all the Djs and performers. We spoke with several and selected the one we believed to be the best fit for us. We chose Dj Ray Acosta, he showed up on time was prepared and played the type of music we wanted. He engaged with the guests and got the party going. I would highly recommend him and Mik Sipe Productions. The entire experienence was very professional.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 1 Review