Mike Buscher Photography Reviews

79 | Ellicott City, MD

79 Reviews for Mike Buscher Photography

Alfonso Narvaez · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Great Results from a Great Photographer

Mike was super attentive from beginning to the end of the whole process. We outlined the style and feel we were looking for which was heavier on candid shots and with a limited number of posed group shots. Mike walked the venue with us, and we discussed angles, lighting, and possible shots. On the day of, Mike was there early and stayed all day from make-up to after party. Although we had him working solo, he caught great moments throughout the wedding and the group shots were outstanding. We would not hesitate to recommend Mike for wedding photography and are thrilled with the results and how easy he was to work with.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Cohen · Married on 12/10/2019

Our wedding photographer was AWESOME!!

Mike was such a pleasure and so easy to work with!! He was very accommodating and took time with my parents and I to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. He was very reliable and our pictures are AMAZING!! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Sophie Gage · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent photographer w/ quick turnaround!

I highly recommend Mike for wedding photography. He came to us via a friend recommendation and his prices are very reasonable. He perfectly captured our day and took some stunning golden hour shots in the sunset and even our dogs despite them not cooperating. If you have specific poses or shots you want to get, make sure to tell Mike in advance so he can guide you through it on your big day. We opted not to get a second photographer, but this is something I would have splurged for if I were to do it again. That said, Mike was everywhere and nowhere capturing the wedding and never was an interruption or noticeable - which is exactly what you want! He got the photos back to us a couple of days after the wedding (about 1000 in total) which was awesome. Also a very important and key feature of working with Mike is that you have unlimited use and access to your photos and don't need to pay per print. I highly recommend Mike, particularly for brides on a modest budget!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Basta · Married on 10/05/2019

Bride and Groom recommended photographer

What a great experience! We met Mike at the Baltimore wedding expo and immediately felt comfortable with him and fell in love with his work. We met with Mike after the expo and were very reassured with our decision. We spoke with Mike about our wedding vision and gave him a little information about certain aspects we really wanted captured by photograph. During our wedding day Mike was so down to earth and professional! People felt comfortable being in front of the camera who are not typically comfortable. When Mike gave us our finished photos we were so excited and amazed at how they turned out and how quickly he got them to us! Him and Dan (his second shooter) did a fantastic job of capturing all the special moments of our day! We are so happy with the photos Mike Buscher Photography captured from our Wedding day. We put so much time and energy preparing for our day and we are so grateful to have such special moments captured that we can look back on. We ABSOLUTELY 100% recommend Mike Buscher Photography for anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or any other need!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Joey

Joey S · Married on 06/22/2019

Mike Was Incredible!

Mike was exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. We wanted a photographer that would tell a story and focus on capturing real moments. He did exactly that. He accommodated to any request and was extremely respectful throughout the process. As someone who does not like their photo taken, he made me feel completely at ease. The photos are stunning and breathtaking and he had them for us less than a week later.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Chinsky · Married on 06/16/2019

Reliable, talented and accommodating

Mike was our favorite wedding vendor! In addition to his talent, Mike was quick to respond to communications and very easy going to work with. He was very patient with our families and met all of our requests. When things didn’t go as scheduled Mike was very flexible and didn’t cause us any stress. He had our photos completed within a week of the wedding and all the shots are amazing! As people who are camera shy, my husband and I both felt at ease with Mike and love the final products! We can’t wait to use him again in the future.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!

Mike captured every detail of our wedding day perfectly. He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was so helpful and responded quickly to every question I had. He captured such emotional and special moments without us even knowing he was there. We are so happy our venue recommended him as a photographer! We are in love with our photos and the wedding album he created for us!! He is extremely talented and I highly recommend him...I can't thank him enough for how our photos turned out. He was 100% worth the investment.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Michele · Married on 09/08/2018

Of all vendor's my husband and I met leading up to the day of our wedding, Mike was by far the most easy to work with and accommodating vendor we found. I cannot say enough about his professionalism, easy going manner, and care for his product. Our wedding was an unexpectedly rainy and somewhat chilly day but Mike and his partner Dan did an absolutely amazing job at maintaining an open mind to find us a way to capture the shots we wanted. Their flexibility and collected demeanor helped immensely in our confidence that neither our photos nor day would be ruined by bad weather. While I can't guarantee a bride that their day will be perfect (they all have some hitches - it's ok!), I can guarantee that they will be beyond pleased with the product Mike will produce, regardless of circumstances. Hands down, best vendor choice we made for our wedding and we will most certainly be repeat customers for our future photography needs.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Meredith · Married on 07/28/2018

Mike and our second shooter,Dan, we're absolutely fantastic. They captures our day beautifully and navigated our large families with ease.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike was fantastic. He fit right in with our crazy family. He captured our day exactly how we imagined; lots of laughter, tears and love. His eye for light and placement was on point that you couldn’t even tell it was our backyard. My favorite pictures are the non-staged where you could tell Mike was just shooting everyone in the moment.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Celia · Married on 06/02/2018

Wow, Mike Buscher is fabulous. We knew instantly that we wanted Mike to do our photography - we wanted someone who took great candid photos and really captured the emotion of the day, and that's exactly what he did. He's also so warm and kind, and he makes you feel relaxed when there are a thousand things going on. We would re-hire Mike a thousand times over - thanks again, Mike!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Arin · Married on 05/19/2018

I would highly recommend hiring Mike for your wedding. He is a true artist in the shots that he gets and is so comfortable to work with. He had our pictures back to us quickly. My husband and I are very satisfied with all the memorable pictures we have now.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

AWESOME! My husband and I were so pleased to work with Mike. He's professional, flexible, responsive, friendly, and has an amazing talent and eye for detail. We just received our pictures, and we couldn't be happier.

We really enjoyed his style (photo journalism) and the pictures he took definitely tell the story he aims to tell. I really felt like I was working with a friend more than a vendor, yet I got the results of a true professional!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Christina · Married on 09/30/2017

I had no idea who I wanted to use as my photographer for the big day, but after meeting Mike and seeing his work at the bridal expo I went to, I was sold. Even though Mike was not my photographer for the big day, his associate Ana was amazing! She was so wonderful to work with leading up to the big day and everything on the day-of was perfect. She captured every special moment of the day and it was like we did not even know she was there. We fell in love with almost every picture she took and we will cherish the pictures forever! The package we picked out came with a professional album, which we worked with Mike for, and it is incredible. We have never seen anything like it and it will be something that lasts a lifetime. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further because you will not be disappointed with Mike Buscher and his team!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike was absolutely amazing! With his journalism background, he was able to capture our day so authentically and capture every bit of emotion! Mike was very accommodating and ensured he got every shot I wanted. The pictures were absolutely stunning! There is not a single picture I do not like! We love them all! Thank you so much, Mike!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Katie · Married on 09/04/2017

SEARCH NO MORE! Mike was amazing! We were particular in choosing a photographer, as you should be, and we hit a home run with Mike. He has the perfect combination of talent and unobtrusiveness. Mike was very prompt in responding to all inquiries and came to our home to survey the site 2 weeks before the wedding. The photos are nothing short of spectacular, with fabulous candid shots. He really captured the evening and was worth every penny. Thank You Mike!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2017

Mike is very professional and flexible! We loved working with him and never ran into any problems. We LOVE the results! Mike helped our wedding planning and day to go very smoothly!

Sent on 12/14/2008

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Not only a wonderful photographer but also helped guide me through my wedding day a step at a time. Love his work, his methods and tactics to get the best pictures; some I didn't even think of.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Noelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Mike's team was the best and our photographs are amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Phoebe · Married on 05/13/2017

Mike and Anna were a great team! They had it down to a science and made us look great! We had a great time working with them and love their artistic style. Can't wait for our album once I pick out our pics!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Amy · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike is a wonderful photographer and a true professional. I cannot say enough about the photos and album he created! The hardest part was selecting which photos to select for the album! He captured the spirit of the event perfectly!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • Christina155

Christina · Married on 10/15/2016

Let me just start off by saying a good photographer was at the top of my list when planning our wedding. After everything is over you want to have excellent pictures to capture your special memories. We were so fortunate to have Mike Buscher Photography capture our special day. After meeting him at a wedding show and viewing some of his work we knew he was the best of the best. He was always professional, quick to respond to messages and had great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, our second photographer Dan, blew us away also. They would get in the wildest positions to take the best shots. At one point my Husband was worried about Dan's safety because he was laying on the floor of the trolley as it was in motion. When we did a first look with my Dad just prior to the ceremony, Mike guided my Dad in just a way to get the best shots.... Priceless. We even had a quick photo op in a liquor store...What a blast! Mike and Dan THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made our special day even more special!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2016

Mike was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to be able to remember our wedding as it really was. Mike was able to capture moments that we otherwise would have missed. His photography was outstanding, the pictures are beautiful. He was easy to work with, professional, and let nothing stand in the way capturing the perfect pictures for us. Highly recommend Mike Buscher Photography for your special day, Mike and his associate did an incredible job and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Alex · Married on 09/04/2016

We were thrilled with the photos Mike B and his team got at our wedding in September. They are a professional and very skilled team, and have a "journalism" style that I love. The shots are action packed, and capture much of the love and emotion of the day. We were at ease throughout the portraits and Mike's team was able to integrate themselves into the party easily to get the best shots of our friends and family. They were able to work with us on price to get into our budget, and we ended up with our photos to us just days (!) after the event. Great value, great team - choose Mike B!

Sent on 10/27/2016

E · Married on 07/30/2016

Mike was a pleasure to work with. On the day of, he seemed to be everywhere at once, yet I feel I barely saw him. Most importantly, the pictures are beautiful and totally captured the day.

Sent on 08/15/2016