67 Reviews for Mike Buscher Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
67 Mike Buscher Photography Reviews

I had no idea who I wanted to use as my photographer for the big day, but after meeting Mike and seeing his work at the bridal expo I went to, I was sold. Even though Mike was not my photographer for the big day, his associate Ana was amazing! She was so wonderful to work with leading up to the big day and everything on the day-of was perfect. She captured every special moment of the day and it was like we did not even know she was there. We fell in love with almost every picture she took and we will cherish the pictures forever! The package we picked out came with a professional album, which we worked with Mike for, and it is incredible. We have never seen anything like it and it will be something that lasts a lifetime. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further because you will not be disappointed with Mike Buscher and his team!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was absolutely amazing! With his journalism background, he was able to capture our day so authentically and capture every bit of emotion! Mike was very accommodating and ensured he got every shot I wanted. The pictures were absolutely stunning! There is not a single picture I do not like! We love them all! Thank you so much, Mike!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only a wonderful photographer but also helped guide me through my wedding day a step at a time. Love his work, his methods and tactics to get the best pictures; some I didn't even think of.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Mike's team was the best and our photographs are amazing!

Profile Picture Noelle, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Anna were a great team! They had it down to a science and made us look great! We had a great time working with them and love their artistic style. Can't wait for our album once I pick out our pics!

Profile Picture Phoebe, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike is a wonderful photographer and a true professional. I cannot say enough about the photos and album he created! The hardest part was selecting which photos to select for the album! He captured the spirit of the event perfectly!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me just start off by saying a good photographer was at the top of my list when planning our wedding. After everything is over you want to have excellent pictures to capture your special memories. We were so fortunate to have Mike Buscher Photography capture our special day. After meeting him at a wedding show and viewing some of his work we knew he was the best of the best. He was always professional, quick to respond to messages and had great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, our second photographer Dan, blew us away also. They would get in the wildest positions to take the best shots. At one point my Husband was worried about Dan's safety because he was laying on the floor of the trolley as it was in motion. When we did a first look with my Dad just prior to the ceremony, Mike guided my Dad in just a way to get the best shots.... Priceless. We even had a quick photo op in a liquor store...What a blast! Mike and Dan THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day

Mike was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to be able to remember our wedding as it really was. Mike was able to capture moments that we otherwise would have missed. His photography was outstanding, the pictures are beautiful. He was easy to work with, professional, and let nothing stand in the way capturing the perfect pictures for us. Highly recommend Mike Buscher Photography for your special day, Mike and his associate did an incredible job and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were thrilled with the photos Mike B and his team got at our wedding in September. They are a professional and very skilled team, and have a "journalism" style that I love. The shots are action packed, and capture much of the love and emotion of the day. We were at ease throughout the portraits and Mike's team was able to integrate themselves into the party easily to get the best shots of our friends and family. They were able to work with us on price to get into our budget, and we ended up with our photos to us just days (!) after the event. Great value, great team - choose Mike B!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

Mike was a pleasure to work with. On the day of, he seemed to be everywhere at once, yet I feel I barely saw him. Most importantly, the pictures are beautiful and totally captured the day.

Profile Picture E, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was so incredibly easy to work with!! He is very knowledgeable about his craft, but has an added element of calm and ease to him, which any bride can appreciate! He sets the mood every time you meet with him that the pictures are going to be perfect, and he delivers! I highly recommend Mike to any bride looking for someone detailed oriented, but very easy going!

Profile Picture User7030465, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I do not know where or how to begin to express my gratitude for Mike and his photography team. I met mike at a wedding expo last fall. From our first encounter and seeing his amazing photos I knew he was our guy. I set up a meeting so that Mike and I could chat with my fiance and answer any questions. Mike was extremely responsive to each and every email. He even drove up to meet us at a local coffee shop to answer all questions. Mike remained professional and friendly at all times. He photo style is exactly what we were looking for. Mike captured all of the moments! From the looks of my husbands face when I walked down to ailse, to all of the bloopers, Mike was there. We had two weddings (one traditional Nigerian wedding and One american). Mike was there and ready for both. The pictures were so beautiful and he even incorporates signature album keepsake that can be created. Mike is truly one of a kind. I have a big Caribbean family and my husband has a big Nigerian family which can make family portraits a bit hectic. Mike took it all in stride and made sure that all of my request were made. Mike will definitely be our go-to photgrapher. We can't wait to work with him in the future again! You wont be disappointed when your choose mike as your photographer!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Mike was absolutely amazing and very easy to work with, as was his assistant photographer. The photos were beautiful, and he was very wiling to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. Mike also has extremely fast turn-around time for both photos and albums, exactly what we and our families wanted. Thank you so much, Mike!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Are you looking for someone to capture the most important day of your life? Stop here. This man not only went the extra mile with everything he did, he did it with class and professionalism. You want someone who knows what they are doing and takes charge. You want someone who is going to respond to your narcotic bride behavior via email or text no matter the time of day. You want someone who is flexible and sees a vision that captures beauty in a picture that you didn't even know existed until you see the end result. There is no other photojournalist like Mike. He's prices too low if you ask me because I would have paid double. Our church wouldn't let photographers in and with his charm he made things happen...all wedding day. The other vendors liked him as well. He is not only worth a look but worth rehiring for other events past your wedding day. Thanks Mike!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We choose Mike's services based on meeting with him at the expo and reviews online and he did not disappoint. During the wedding day we did not even know he was there, but he captured ever moment of our day with perfection. We received our photos about a week after our wedding. His passion for his job was evident throughout our engagement shoot and our wedding day. He took into consideration all of our ideas and made sure that our photos showcased our wedding day. We would definitely recommend Mike to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

wonderful person to deal with, very happy and I enjoyed having him. pictures are beautiful

Profile Picture leslie, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed having Mike as our photographer. He was easy to get along with and he didn't make things feel awkward. Mike listened to our wishes and gave helpful advice as to where to have the pictures done and how to pose. He was always there snapping pictures, we never had to wonder if he got that shot or not. I highly recommend him, he was great and we loved him!

Profile Picture User5391299, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike is an excellent photographer. Very easy to work with. He blended into my wedding to the point where I didn't even know he was there. Oh, and his photographs are beautiful!

Profile Picture User4312907, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike was great to work with - very flexible, responsive and accommodating during the planning process. He has a good relationship with our coordinator, which was a bonus. He was unobtrusive during the wedding and reception, and we're very happy with our photos!

Profile Picture User5136512, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and his assistant were amazing throughout our entire wedding day! Their attention to detail and ability to capture those "in the moment" moments without stopping everybody to pose for pictures was incredible! Mike is very professional, extremely easy to work with, and reliable. Mike also took engagement photos for us, which looked worked great as our save-the-date. We are so glad that we had Mike to document such a special day for us and would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike did a terrific job on the big day as he was prompt, respectful and kind to all. The photo album looked terrific!

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely spectacular service from this photographer. He was capturing all the moments we wanted and then some we didn't know we wanted without being intrusive in any way. A perfect photographer when you don't even know they are there. Mike's pictures are sheer magic.

Thanks for helping us keep the memories alive Mike!

The Bloom-Sheavly Wedding

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Mike (and his assistant) for our wedding! He was very professional, reliable, and helped things run smoothly. In all the business of the morning getting ready and at the ceremony, he captured so many sincere and priceless moments. The pictures of the reception were great as well. Our families are huge partiers and he was able to get such great shots of everyone dancing. All the pictures turned out so perfect!

Profile Picture User4534295, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and his assistant were amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone. Mike was very helpful through the entire planning process leading up to my wedding day, he was happy to answer all of my sill questions. And went of his way to meet us a few times before the ceremony. He is very professional but you feel like you are dealing with a friend. Mike kept me and my wedding party on time before and after the ceremony to make sure we got every picture, even though we were dealing with a ceremony that started 30 mins late due to an accident on the road. Mikes eye for capturing details and special moments throughout the day is incredible, you don't even know picture are being taken. We loved all of our photos!

Profile Picture Emily , 8/16/14, 2 Reviews