Mike Buscher Photography Reviews

72 Reviews for Mike Buscher Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

72 Mike Buscher Photography Reviews

Michele · Married on 09/08/2018

Of all vendor's my husband and I met leading up to the day of our wedding, Mike was by far the most easy to work with and accommodating vendor we found. I cannot say enough about his professionalism, easy going manner, and care for his product. Our wedding was an unexpectedly rainy and somewhat chilly day but Mike and his partner Dan did an absolutely amazing job at maintaining an open mind to find us a way to capture the shots we wanted. Their flexibility and collected demeanor helped immensely in our confidence that neither our photos nor day would be ruined by bad weather. While I can't guarantee a bride that their day will be perfect (they all have some hitches - it's ok!), I can guarantee that they will be beyond pleased with the product Mike will produce, regardless of circumstances. Hands down, best vendor choice we made for our wedding and we will most certainly be repeat customers for our future photography needs.

Mike Buscher Photography 1
    Mike Buscher Photography 2

Meredith · Married on 07/28/2018

Mike and our second shooter,Dan, we're absolutely fantastic. They captures our day beautifully and navigated our large families with ease.

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike was fantastic. He fit right in with our crazy family. He captured our day exactly how we imagined; lots of laughter, tears and love. His eye for light and placement was on point that you couldn’t even tell it was our backyard. My favorite pictures are the non-staged where you could tell Mike was just shooting everyone in the moment.

Celia · Married on 06/02/2018

Wow, Mike Buscher is fabulous. We knew instantly that we wanted Mike to do our photography - we wanted someone who took great candid photos and really captured the emotion of the day, and that's exactly what he did. He's also so warm and kind, and he makes you feel relaxed when there are a thousand things going on. We would re-hire Mike a thousand times over - thanks again, Mike!!

Mike Buscher Photography 3
    Mike Buscher Photography 4
    Mike Buscher Photography 5
    Mike Buscher Photography 6

Arin · Married on 05/19/2018

I would highly recommend hiring Mike for your wedding. He is a true artist in the shots that he gets and is so comfortable to work with. He had our pictures back to us quickly. My husband and I are very satisfied with all the memorable pictures we have now.

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

AWESOME! My husband and I were so pleased to work with Mike. He's professional, flexible, responsive, friendly, and has an amazing talent and eye for detail. We just received our pictures, and we couldn't be happier.

We really enjoyed his style (photo journalism) and the pictures he took definitely tell the story he aims to tell. I really felt like I was working with a friend more than a vendor, yet I got the results of a true professional!

Christina · Married on 09/30/2017

I had no idea who I wanted to use as my photographer for the big day, but after meeting Mike and seeing his work at the bridal expo I went to, I was sold. Even though Mike was not my photographer for the big day, his associate Ana was amazing! She was so wonderful to work with leading up to the big day and everything on the day-of was perfect. She captured every special moment of the day and it was like we did not even know she was there. We fell in love with almost every picture she took and we will cherish the pictures forever! The package we picked out came with a professional album, which we worked with Mike for, and it is incredible. We have never seen anything like it and it will be something that lasts a lifetime. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further because you will not be disappointed with Mike Buscher and his team!

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike was absolutely amazing! With his journalism background, he was able to capture our day so authentically and capture every bit of emotion! Mike was very accommodating and ensured he got every shot I wanted. The pictures were absolutely stunning! There is not a single picture I do not like! We love them all! Thank you so much, Mike!

Katie · Married on 09/04/2017

SEARCH NO MORE! Mike was amazing! We were particular in choosing a photographer, as you should be, and we hit a home run with Mike. He has the perfect combination of talent and unobtrusiveness. Mike was very prompt in responding to all inquiries and came to our home to survey the site 2 weeks before the wedding. The photos are nothing short of spectacular, with fabulous candid shots. He really captured the evening and was worth every penny. Thank You Mike!!!

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2017

Mike is very professional and flexible! We loved working with him and never ran into any problems. We LOVE the results! Mike helped our wedding planning and day to go very smoothly!

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Not only a wonderful photographer but also helped guide me through my wedding day a step at a time. Love his work, his methods and tactics to get the best pictures; some I didn't even think of.

Noelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Mike's team was the best and our photographs are amazing!

Phoebe · Married on 05/13/2017

Mike and Anna were a great team! They had it down to a science and made us look great! We had a great time working with them and love their artistic style. Can't wait for our album once I pick out our pics!

Amy · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike is a wonderful photographer and a true professional. I cannot say enough about the photos and album he created! The hardest part was selecting which photos to select for the album! He captured the spirit of the event perfectly!

• Christina155

Christina · Married on 10/15/2016

Let me just start off by saying a good photographer was at the top of my list when planning our wedding. After everything is over you want to have excellent pictures to capture your special memories. We were so fortunate to have Mike Buscher Photography capture our special day. After meeting him at a wedding show and viewing some of his work we knew he was the best of the best. He was always professional, quick to respond to messages and had great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, our second photographer Dan, blew us away also. They would get in the wildest positions to take the best shots. At one point my Husband was worried about Dan's safety because he was laying on the floor of the trolley as it was in motion. When we did a first look with my Dad just prior to the ceremony, Mike guided my Dad in just a way to get the best shots.... Priceless. We even had a quick photo op in a liquor store...What a blast! Mike and Dan THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made our special day even more special!

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2016

Mike was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted to be able to remember our wedding as it really was. Mike was able to capture moments that we otherwise would have missed. His photography was outstanding, the pictures are beautiful. He was easy to work with, professional, and let nothing stand in the way capturing the perfect pictures for us. Highly recommend Mike Buscher Photography for your special day, Mike and his associate did an incredible job and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Mike!

Alex · Married on 09/04/2016

We were thrilled with the photos Mike B and his team got at our wedding in September. They are a professional and very skilled team, and have a "journalism" style that I love. The shots are action packed, and capture much of the love and emotion of the day. We were at ease throughout the portraits and Mike's team was able to integrate themselves into the party easily to get the best shots of our friends and family. They were able to work with us on price to get into our budget, and we ended up with our photos to us just days (!) after the event. Great value, great team - choose Mike B!

E · Married on 07/30/2016

Mike was a pleasure to work with. On the day of, he seemed to be everywhere at once, yet I feel I barely saw him. Most importantly, the pictures are beautiful and totally captured the day.

Blair · Married on 07/09/2016

Mike was so incredibly easy to work with!! He is very knowledgeable about his craft, but has an added element of calm and ease to him, which any bride can appreciate! He sets the mood every time you meet with him that the pictures are going to be perfect, and he delivers! I highly recommend Mike to any bride looking for someone detailed oriented, but very easy going!

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

I do not know where or how to begin to express my gratitude for Mike and his photography team. I met mike at a wedding expo last fall. From our first encounter and seeing his amazing photos I knew he was our guy. I set up a meeting so that Mike and I could chat with my fiance and answer any questions. Mike was extremely responsive to each and every email. He even drove up to meet us at a local coffee shop to answer all questions. Mike remained professional and friendly at all times. He photo style is exactly what we were looking for. Mike captured all of the moments! From the looks of my husbands face when I walked down to ailse, to all of the bloopers, Mike was there. We had two weddings (one traditional Nigerian wedding and One american). Mike was there and ready for both. The pictures were so beautiful and he even incorporates signature album keepsake that can be created. Mike is truly one of a kind. I have a big Caribbean family and my husband has a big Nigerian family which can make family portraits a bit hectic. Mike took it all in stride and made sure that all of my request were made. Mike will definitely be our go-to photgrapher. We can't wait to work with him in the future again! You wont be disappointed when your choose mike as your photographer!

Erin · Married on 09/05/2015

Mike was absolutely amazing and very easy to work with, as was his assistant photographer. The photos were beautiful, and he was very wiling to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. Mike also has extremely fast turn-around time for both photos and albums, exactly what we and our families wanted. Thank you so much, Mike!!!!

Molly · Married on 07/24/2015

Are you looking for someone to capture the most important day of your life? Stop here. This man not only went the extra mile with everything he did, he did it with class and professionalism. You want someone who knows what they are doing and takes charge. You want someone who is going to respond to your narcotic bride behavior via email or text no matter the time of day. You want someone who is flexible and sees a vision that captures beauty in a picture that you didn't even know existed until you see the end result. There is no other photojournalist like Mike. He's prices too low if you ask me because I would have paid double. Our church wouldn't let photographers in and with his charm he made things happen...all wedding day. The other vendors liked him as well. He is not only worth a look but worth rehiring for other events past your wedding day. Thanks Mike!

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2015

We choose Mike's services based on meeting with him at the expo and reviews online and he did not disappoint. During the wedding day we did not even know he was there, but he captured ever moment of our day with perfection. We received our photos about a week after our wedding. His passion for his job was evident throughout our engagement shoot and our wedding day. He took into consideration all of our ideas and made sure that our photos showcased our wedding day. We would definitely recommend Mike to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

leslie · Married on 05/02/2015

wonderful person to deal with, very happy and I enjoyed having him. pictures are beautiful