87 Reviews for Mike Bills Entertainment LLC

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Mike Bills needs to be your wedding DJ! He truly cares about you as a couple and makes sure you and your fiancé get exactly what they want. My husband and I had an amazing time at our wedding and everyone danced all night and didn't want the playlist to end! Mike was also great about making sure to keep to the schedule I had given him and personally let me know when he would be playing a song we had requested. I seriously can't stress how much you need to pick Mike Bills Entertainment for your special day, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Just want to say that the music provided by Mike Bills for my birthday party was perfect. He is a professional, announcing information and introducing parts of the evening to our guests with verve and skill. He was punctual and was eager to help my wife plan the event. This is the second time we've used his services and we recommend him to anyone looking for excellent music for their event! Thanks, Mike!

Profile Picture Charles, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike was the DJ for our wedding reception at the Francis Marion Hotel and he was fantastic! Months before the reception he sent us a client log in area where we were able to select our songs as well as put in all important information, this made it very easy for us! He met with us the week before the wedding to go over pronunciations and any final song requests. We were impressed with his professionalism and he kept the party going right up to the end of the night! We highly recommend him for any event in need of a DJ.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was our DJ for our wedding on October 8, 2017 at the Rice Mill in Charleston. Not only is he very reasonably priced for the value you get, but what an awesome person to work with. Once you start working w/ Mike, you get a custom logon where you can work on your music for your pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception music. We were able to go through lists of songs and add them to "must play," "maybe play," and my favorite "do not play" lists. This was extremely helpful so that Mike was able to understand our style and what kind of reception we envisioned having.

We were out of state and Mike met with us one on one when we got in town a few days before the wedding. Then, since I was concerned about how our reception entrance was going to go, he offered to come to our rehearsal and we were able to practice the entrance. He really went above and beyond and I would highly recommend him to any bride looking for a reliable, fun, and trustworthy person to work with. Everyone complimented the music at our wedding and had a great time! Thanks again Mike!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was fantastic to work with from day one! He went above and beyond to make sure he was clear on every detail for our big day including the names of our bridal party, playing specific genres of music that are not mainstream, and assuring plenty of time to set up before the party started. My husband and I could not be more pleased with Mike's services and we would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ.
Thanks again for everything! It wouldn't have been the same with anyone else!!

Profile Picture KAte, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ricky and I both loved every ounce of working with Mike! Not only did he deliver exactly what he promised and what we spoke about prior to our day, he was EXCITED ALONG WITH US to help celebrate our special day!!! He was always accessable, he listened, gave feedback and asked questions to better get to know me and Ricky as a couple. He made sure to stay involved with us; even pushing nearly 10 months in advance! Whatever questions or emails I sent, he responded quickly! We even had several in person meetings to make sure we were all on the same page! I saw him before our ceremony, on our wedding day and he gave me the most heart warming, genuine smile! He was definitely an added comfort on our wedding day because I knew without a doubt he had what we spoke about handled to execute for our day! Two words to describe Mike: Genuine and professional. Best money spent! Thank you, Mike, for helping us make our day magical!

Profile Picture Katie , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Book Mike! He did such an amazing job! Our dance floor was packed the whole time. Prior to the wedding Mike was always so easy to get a hold of and very organized. The client section of his website made it incredibly easy to select songs, submit special request and set expectations. It made planning from 3000 miles away super easy!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Bills was such a joy to work with! From my very first interaction with him, he was extremely professional. He went above and beyond by visiting our venue a couple months prior to the wedding without me even requesting. He was very patient as we worked through creating our playlist and talked us through the process since it wasn't something we had ever done. It was such a relief being able to know everything would be handled by Mike and we didn't have to stress. We would recommend him over and over and can't wait to work with him again in the future!

Profile Picture Elayna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Thank you to Mike for providing the fun entertainment on our special day! We had a destination wedding on Folly Beach and a reception of approximately 50 people, and Mike was incredible at getting the party started. Also, his website was very useful for choosing our perfect wedding playlist. My husband and I were so blessed to have such a wonderful DJ and are grateful that he took the extra time with us. A million thanks and we highly recommend Mike Bills Entertainment!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Bills was absolutely fabulous! My daughter's wedding was held in the Gold Ballroom at the Francis Marion Hotel 9/23/17. It was very important that we have a great DJ. She wanted a party that would keep everyone on the dance floor. Mike delivered! He did a great job of wedding party introductions, he worked with us ahead of time to make sure he understood exactly what Katie wanted and "didn't want". He adjusted the volume perfectly. It was loud enough to make it feel like a party, but wasn't so loud that guests couldn't carry on conversations when they were not on the dance floor. He edited the Couples and Father/daughter dances exactly as requested. Once the dancing started it didn't stop until the end of the evening. Fabulous, exactly what we envisioned. There is not one thing I would change. Great job Mike!!!!

Profile Picture Robin, 4/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Mike provided the music for our wedding and it was great! I had included a few "dancing" tracks on my playlist and Mike was able to judge the mood of our guests and played tracks on our list that fit it. Everyone was just hanging out and talking and he did a great job at determining exactly what tracks would fit the mood. Mike was very responsive to emails, was on time and ready the day of the event, and was an all around great DJ at our reception. Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Bronwen, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

In all honesty, Mike was an excellent DJ. The day I sent in a request for a quote, he quickly responded (even at 9 PM) and gave me the low down on what I could expect. Then, after many emails, and a face-to-face meeting, we were able to fully lay out what we exactly wanted and Mike delivered. All of our guests were dancing until we had to kick them out.

I would also say that he is very reasonably priced for the area. Anyone looking to save a bit of money, but get quality service, should definitely go with DJ Mike.

Profile Picture Kameron, 9/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would recommend Mike. He is so great to work with and very accommodating. He made it an incredible night for us! The dance floor was never empty!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike was very helpful and accommodating for our wedding day song requests and overall timeline. He was professional, friendly, and we knew he only wanted the best for our day!! Our dance floor was packed!!

Profile Picture User7156840, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike Bills was excellent! He was so incredibly organized, and helped explain the complexity of wedding music to us that we didn't consider. His experience in the industry is obvious - he knew which songs would be a hit, which would not be so suitable. He also was very good at balancing what's popular and what we like, since they weren't always the same thing. We got to access his website and update our requested playlist throughout the year which was really helpful, so we didn't have to constantly bother him when we wanted to add/delete one song. He was also great about scheduling meetings before the date, and making sure every detail was nailed down.
His equipment was also excellent - it was an outdoor ceremony and everything was set up so that the guests could hear the speakers.
Overall he was a very good choice, and very well-priced for all the work I know he put in to our big day.

Profile Picture User6652776, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was extremely professional and provided clear guidance on what was needed. He was extremely accommodating with planning process from various places around the country.

Profile Picture A, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike delivered well organized and orchestrated results that made for a great wedding and reception! Couldn't have picked a better DJ to cover our event and truly appreciated his availability to pick up the job and execute in such a short time period. I highly recommend his services, overall great quality.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Before choosing Mike Bills as our wedding DJ, we looked at several companies and DJs and looked over the reviews for all of them. We chose Mike Bills because of the overwhelmingly great reviews he got and I am so glad we did! They were all spot on! Mike was great to work with, quick to respond, came to our rehearsal to do a run through with us. The pre-ceremony music I wanted was an instrumental soundtrack and he got it just for us! In the days after the wedding, I can't tell you how many people have said to me how great the DJ was. A great DJ makes for a great wedding, and Mike Bills made ours perfect!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was great to work with! Would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture User5533780, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Bills provided the PERFECT atmosphere at my wedding to my partner of 20 years. Mike was eager to ensure that our overall vision of the perfect wedding reception was fulfilled! His endless catalog of music allowed us to play a wide selection of songs during the reception that appealed to every guest. In addition to his user friendly website that allowed us to create the perfect playlist, Mike's personal attention to detail ensured that we and our guests had the time of our life!

Profile Picture Jay, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike made everything so easy; from selecting music to setting a timeline!!! We were able to dance the night away just like we wanted!!! All my guests loved him!!!

Profile Picture Teri, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was kind, courteous, professional, and creative! We thoroughly enjoyed working with him for our destination wedding at Folly Beach. We gave Mike minimal guidance and he caught on to our "style" quickly and efficiently. Our guests are still raving about the music selections, and how they were a great balance of new tracks and standards for everyone to enjoy. I was initially enticed by the "no nonsense/cheese/gimmicks" approach that Mike boasted, as we weren't looking for a circus reception with props and such. We were extremely pleased with how the evening progressed, and we would highly recommend Mike Bills Entertainment to our friends and family, or anyone looking for a classy and fun event DJ!

Profile Picture Paul, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with having chosen Mike as our wedding reception DJ! He was wonderfully creative, kind, and down to earth. Just as boasted, Mike was "no cheese", and we really appreciated that! Our guests are still raving about the music selections (of which we gave Mike minimal guidance in choosing, lol), and he caught on to our "style" after meeting with us several times leading up to our special day! My family and I would highly recommend Mike Bills Entertainment for any event!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike did an amazing job! The bride and groom were lucky to work with Mike. He understood and represented their tastes perfectly! All positive comments from guests. (Mother of the bride)

Profile Picture Maryanne , 8/22/15, 1 Review