Midtown Loft & Terrace Reviews

141 | New York, NY

141 Reviews for Midtown Loft & Terrace

Clara F. · Married on 04/04/2021

Great venue

Recently attended my best friends wedding and had a wonderful time. The venue was easy to find right on 5th Ave and the terrace has a retractable rooftop. It was open when I was on the roof and am sure my friend who got married has many memorable pictures . Overall great place for a wedding

Sent on 04/30/2019

Valentina G. · Married on 04/04/2021

Venue with a great vibe

I attended my friends wedding and has an amazing time. The roof top has incredible views of the city and Empire State Building. The space was also nicely landscaped as well. The venue is also in a great location right on 5th Avenue.

Sent on 05/07/2021

Gina F. · Married on 11/07/2020

Small intimate wedding on a beautiful terrace

I had a small intimate wedding because of the covid restrictions, and am happy have held it at this venue. The team is very friendly and on my wedding day they made sure I had fresh flowers on the terrace . My small circle of friends that did attend all left happy . Overall I felt that the Midtown Terrace is a beautiful oasis in the middle of Manhattan.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Aoife · Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful rooftop wedding

The rooftop was really nicely landscaped and great views of the Empire State Building and skyline. I have not been out much since Covid began, and was nice to catch up with some people in person and see my best friend get married. The staff was also very friendly and overall had a wonderful time.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Adette. D. · Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing wedding on the Terrace

I attended an amazing winter theme wedding here . It was held on the roof top and was a small intimate wedding for about 80 guests . I am best friends with the bride and was a brides maid . I was very impressed with the retracable awning it was closed off course since was cold that day and must say it looked stunning . The glass going around the space and up lights along the wall really made this place feel special . As for the event had a great time and the food was also very good .

Sent on 12/29/2019

Erza A. · Married on 12/15/2019

Attended wedding at the ML&T

I attended my best friends wedding and had a wonderful time . The space was decorated really nicely and the DJ was amazing . I danced throughout the night . The views from the Empire State Building were are very impressive. Also new modern buildings are going up close to the venue so in th future rh views will be even better . Overall a great experience

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • I

Ines C. · Married on 11/17/2019

Memorable Time

Hi had an incredible wedding at this venue. It's right on 5th Avenue and the amazing virtual tours on the site is the reason i scheduled my initial tour. The staff was very amicable, and since they have been hosting wedding since 2005 , I felt it was a a venue i can trust. On my wedding day I was very happy with how everything went and my friends and family are still raving about the nice views of the city skyline from the terrace

Sent on 11/29/2019

Athena A. · Married on 11/05/2019

Great expiereice

I just got married at the ML&T and had a wonderful time. My 160 guests all fit comfortably in the loft with a dance floor that was a decent size . Also went with their in house production company and they did the drape ceilings and chandelier and up lights which really enhanced the look of the venue. Everyone from the event manager, doorman to the wedding coordinator were helpful very attentive to me and my guests . The terrace also had ample amount of flowers on my wedding day and my ceremony was truly magical . I am now on my honeymoon and really felt compelled to write a review since everything really went according to my plan and only have positive things to say about the ML&T.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Anwen E. · Married on 11/01/2019

Great time

I attended a friends event as a brides maid and had the best time. The food, décor dj made it a night to remember. The venue is a great location and has wonderful views from the Terrace . I highly recommend to anyone looking to get married in Manhattan

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • F

Freya T. · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing wedding

Everything went flawless on my wedding day. Both the caterer I went with and ML&T did a great job taking care of me as well as my family and friends on my special day. I was lucky to have wonderful weather as well. Also happy to have gone with the in house production company . The pricing was very reasonable and the drape ceiling and up lighting really made the venue very inviting. Also went with the photo booth and the team there was professional as well and my guests were happy to leave the event with a photo. Overall was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Acacia · Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful experience

My husband and I are very elated to have chosen this venue for our wedding. The sales team was always very accommodating even after booking the place. I probably came back at least 3 more times for a follow up walk through and had no issue. I saved a lot of money on rentals by going with their inhouse production company since the pricing is reasonable and they don't charge for delivery and pick up. The terrace had an abundance for flowers , and have very nice pictures because of it and the weather could not have been better on my special day. My friends and family are still raving about the reviews and must say the venue is priced very well being on 5th Avenue.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Alte A. · Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful time

We knew when booking our wedding vendors that we needed reliable, professional, and experienced people. When we first met Tarkan the owner , we could tell we could count on him for our big day. He even introduced me to his event manager of 15 years which made us feel even more comfortable and to the owner of Creative catering who hosted many events at this venue . Tarkan and his staff gave us confidence to book here since he had many years of experience . On our special day the venue was delivered clean as promised. . The DJ went above and beyond . His music selection during the wedding had the crowd dancing the entire night - we couldn't believe how much fun we had. We also went with Midtown Loft Photo Booth and Victoria running it was very professional and have many memoral pictires. The pictures were of high qailty as well. We'll forever be thankful to the Midtown loft team for making our wedding day incredible.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Yvette

Yvette M. · Married on 08/30/2019

Perfect venue and great price

We wanted an outdoor wedding with in intimate feel and were so happy with Midtown Loft and Terrace because we get the best of both worlds, we'll be married on their outdoor terrace and get to see the amazing skyline as well as party indoors in the loft with our family and friends. Amazing!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Midtown Loft & Terrace's reply:

Hi Yvette, your positive review means a lot to me . Glad you and your guests had a great time. Maintaining the landscape terrace during the winter is challenging but we try our best

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2019

Fantastic evening

I attended my sisters wedding it was very nice. When I saw the venue from the street before walking in I was very impressed with the appearance of the awning and the way the building is positioned next to 2 modern buildings . The venue was very well decorated when we arrived and music from the Dj was fantastic. The caterer followed up with my husband and I was was very attentive to the guests concern . Overall was a 5 star experience

Sent on 09/15/2019

Amanda K. · Married on 08/23/2019

Great experience

My wedding experience was really positive from begging when I booked up until the wedding day. The staff was always accommodating for a walk through after booking and on my wedding day they added extra flowers and made the space even nicer. It was also a nice sunny day on my wedding and every one had a great time.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Andrii

Andrii K. · Married on 08/16/2019

Great venue, spectacular views

I attended my friend's wedding at Midtownloft and that was such a great experience. Manhattan views from the rooftop are awesome - during the daylights time, but especially after dark. The stuff was polite and helpful. The ceiling's drapery created very warm atmosphere of coziness.
    If I ever need to plan my own wedding, I know the right place now.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Shante

Shante S. · Married on 07/26/2019

Satisfied Customer

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Midtown Loft and Terrace for our wedding ceremony and reception. The staff members were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. After several conversations with our point person Genesis and meeting Keidir we knew we were in good hands. Our friends and family were so empresses by how beautiful the venue looked. The views on the rooftop were absolutely gorgeous. Our guest loved the perfect view of the Empire State Building. The loft was just as nice. The natural sun light that is available throughout the venue was a major plus. We have already recommended MTL to our friends!

Sincere thanks and gratitude, Shante & Wilbren Gwin 07/26/2019

Sent on 07/30/2019

Danielle A. · Married on 07/20/2019

MLT Helped Us Do It Our Way

Overdue review for our July 20th wedding reception at Midtown Loft and Terrace. It was AH-mazing. My husband and I wanted a venue that was BYO food and drinks so that we can tailor the menu to reflect his Southern and my Brazilian roots. We came across MLT online and after visiting the space we were sold. All the greenery on the terrace matched our rustic chic theme and the white loft provided the perfect canvas for us to personalize the space. We booked the terrace for cocktail hour and the loft space for the main party. The white couches that come with the loft worked out perfectly for our reception lounge area. Throughout the process, Kadir and Victoria were incredibly helpful in making our dream wedding come to fruition. They went above and beyond to help clear any obstacles that came our way. The weekend of our wedding ended up being the hottest of the year, so of course I was freaking out about guests melting on the terrace. On the day of our event, Kadir (God bless him) worked OT with our wedding planner (@Joskabar) to make the terrace bearable for our guests. My wedding planner said he and other staffers were super helpful and always around to make sure the event was running smoothly. Our guests had a great time and were wowed by the scenic views from the terrace. I can't recommend the space enough!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Nadya · Married on 07/17/2019

Beautiful venue, great location and views of manhattan

We had such a blast there at my besties wedding. The venue is just beautiful, the terrace and the views of Manhattan took my breath away. Staff was courteous and helpful, everyone smiled and looked happy. I would love to have my wedding or any big celebration there. It’s such a great find!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • I

Irene P. · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful experience

Had a wonderful wedding at the ML&T. The ML&T was a pleasure to work with. On my wedding day the space was clean and looked like a touch up was done a day prior. The caterer they recommended was also very professional. A roof top like this one is hard to find and is also right on 5TH Ave, you can't beat that. The terrace was a real wow factor for my guests and happy that we booked here

Sent on 07/19/2019

Adler B. · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful time at the ML&T

I attended my best friends wedding. The ambiance and food and DJ was all amazing. The staff was also very friendly and everyone was in a great mood setting the stage for a fabulous wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Alma L. · Married on 07/12/2019

Memorable Wedding

Had a memorable Wedding here. The ML&T team was professional from A to Z. The Terrace had more flowers and trees on my wedding day than when I came in for a tour and it really made the space feel amazing. My photographers shared a few pics with me already and they were all great. The loft is an open space making it easy to decorate and the lobby coming in on 5th Avenue was presentable. Also the price was very reasonable and the venue is right on 5Th Avenue

Sent on 08/03/2019

Ash C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wondeful summer wedding

I recently had my summer wedding here and everything was magical. The energy was wonderful on my wedding day and having the sun out made the mood that much better. I had my reception on the terrace and was nicely landscaped and had my cousin who is a musician play the violin. The ambiance was really special and the the terrace was nicely landscaped. After the ceremony we went to the loft one level below and had a wonderful evening with great food and music. The ML&T was great to work with from beginning to end and highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hannah W. · Married on 04/13/2019

Great time at the venue

I attended my cousins wedding at the ML&T last weekend and it was wonderful. The food, décor , DJ and venue were all fantastic. I also remember the cake being very good and was nicely decorated. The indoor space is open , making it easier for someone to decorate. I am very sensitive to florescent light and since they have windows on 4 sides there is plenty of natural light which was a perfect environment for me. Also have great pictures with the Empire State building since they have amazing views of it. I drove in from CT and there were at least 2 lots that I remember are a block away. I rarely write reviews buts since had such a great time I felt I do it .

Sent on 04/20/2019

Camilla · Married on 03/02/2019

Great experience at the ML&T

The venue has an upscale ambiance . The loft is more modern white the terrace has more of a classy feel to it The staff was warm and welcoming throughout the entire process. Normally a wedding day is very stressful but at ML&T It was not for us. The space was easy for my guests to get too, since there was ample amount of parking lots and mass transit within a block from the venue. The landscaped garden really makes this place a special oasis in the heart of Manhattan.

Sent on 03/27/2019