Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

Mid-Michigan Weddings 3
Mid-Michigan Weddings 4
Mid-Michigan Weddings 5

Sharon · Married on 12/12/2014

We definitely wanted someone to marry us that would not judge us or our family. I called Mid-Michigan Weddings and I knew from the first telephone conversation with Reverend Tuttle that I wanted him to be the one to marry us.
    We are a middle aged couple, this was not a first marriage and both of us have grown children. One with a spouse, one with a significant other and one with a partner. All are very much an important part of our blended family. Reverend Tuttle respectfully welcomed everyone.
    We live a few hours away from Frankenmuth, where we wanted to be married, and that wasn't a problem for Reverend Tuttle either. He communicated with us by phone, e-mail and even met us half way for a personal meeting.
    Every moment of our ceremony was very personalized. Reverend Tuttle listened to every wish and must have that we wanted in our ceremony and he made it happen. We had some traditional things in our ceremony and some not so traditional but important to us. Reverend Tuttle had great ideas, resources and suggestions that we incorporated too.
    Reverend Tuttle performed our wedding ceremony nothing less than stellar! Our wedding was over a month ago and we are still hearing comments such as "that was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to." After our wedding we received a note from a guest that said "I can't thank you enough for including my family in your special day. Your wedding was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have witnessed. The room was bursting with love. It just makes me smile recalling all of the details and beauty of the day..."
    My youngest son is in the military. Reverend Tuttle said the dinner prayer at our reception and he added a part dedicated for our military servicemen and women. That meant the world to all of us.
    Weddings are expensive but every penny we paid to Reverend Tuttle was well worth it. He truly will handle your special day with much love and care. NO REGRETS HERE!
    Best wishes and congratulations!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Morgan · Married on 10/24/2014

Brian Tuttle was fantastic to work with! He was able to create a ceremony that truly reflected our relationship and our vision for our wedding day. Not only did he provide great insight into our ceremony, but he was a pleasure to work with (extremely responsive, etc.) and gave us great advice on the logistics of the overall wedding day! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

Rev. Brian Tuttle was amazing; he worked with us to create a personalized ceremony that reflected who we are. Our wedding guests kept commenting on how much they loved the ceremony and how unique it was! Rev. Brian was easy to work with and we are so glad that we chose him for our special day; if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2014

Rev. Brian Tuttle was absolutely wonderful to plan our beautiful wedding ceremony with. He had a timeline, communicated with us regularly and planned the most personalized and heartfelt ceremony I could have imagined. Many family and friends are still commenting on how great our ceremony and officiant were!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Carrie & Felix · Married on 09/10/2014

Extremely friendly and professional. Rev. Tuttle encourages couples to be a part of all aspects of the ceremony, down to the smallest detail.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Chris and Chris · Married on 09/06/2014

Revered Brian Tuttle was more than we could have asked for in making our wedding ceremony perfect. He brought us in the decision making process for our day as well as suggesting things himself that made our wedding that much more unique and memorable. Him asking God for the beautiful weather on our day was also answered.

Sent on 09/20/2014

ml · Married on 08/31/2014

Very sweet, funny, great person. Made our day perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Amber · Married on 08/30/2014

We hired Reverend Brian Tuttle to officiate our wedding. We could not have been happier with his services. From the beginning of the planning process, we were at ease working with him. We explained to him that we wanted a Christian ceremony (as my husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran), but we wanted it to feel a lot like “us”. His experience with all different styles of ceremonies allowed him to bring many different options to us to help us create our perfect day. He was also very experienced with all different type of family situations, and brought recommendation on how to plan ahead to ensure that things ran as smoothly as possible.

After the initial face-to-face meeting with him (as we were planning a wedding in Michigan but reside in Chicago), he kept in close contact with us in order to ensure that we were fully involved in each part of the ceremony planning process. This was extremely helpful, as it is easy to get off track during the hectic days of working and wedding planning. As we led up to our wedding day, we could not have been more confident and excited to see the ceremony brought to life!

At our rehearsal, Brian brought along his wife, who was also extremely helpful. She helped with queuing people when they should walk down the aisle as we practiced, and offered herself as a helping hand for any additional support that we may need. Because of Brian and his wife, our rehearsal ran smoothly, and timely.

Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was more than we could have ever imagined, and it was all possible because of the beautiful words that Brian had wrote for us. Additionally, we had an outdoor ceremony with quite a windy day, and Brian took it into his hands to come up with a solution for the blowing flowers on our pergola (without me even knowing that there was an issue until after the wedding when my husband told me).

I would HIGHLY recommend Reverend Brian Tuttle for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

If you are looking for someone to be the officiant for your special day, look no farther. Honestly - stop now and go with Mid-Michigan Weddings. Reverend Brian Tuttle did an amazing job - we couldn't be happier! There are so many things to coordinate and get right - and with Brian's leadership and experience, your wedding day will be perfect. The process of planning the wedding ceremony initially seemed daunting, but Brian approaches it in a way that makes it easy, personable and fun! There is not a better value out there.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Susan and Matt · Married on 08/09/2014

Reverend Tuttle was wonderful to work with and very efficient. It was well worth the money and we were very pleased. He is very accommodating and helped us plan the wedding we wanted. He made suggestions that helped us to be able to involve our children as we both had children from previous marriage. The children felt very much apart of it. We did a family sand unity and it went well. Our families are still talking about our ceremony weeks later stating it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever been to that had so much meaning. He brought his wife with him to rehearsal and to day of wedding and she helped with all the behind the scenes to keep everyone in order to walk out and made sure all other vendors were in place. It was very helpful and we feel blessed to have worked with them. All of this allowed us to enjoy the day, make great memories and have a semi religious wedding personalized. Best decision we made! Highly recommend Reverend Tuttle!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Laura · Married on 07/27/2014

Rev Brian Tuttle was excellent! Even for never personally meeting the Rev, except for emails and phone conversations, the day of our wedding I felt very comfortable like we had known him for years. Our ceremony was just beautiful! We worked together with vow choices and readings. We even told Rev Tuttle to add in whatever he thought would be appropriate to make our wedding day special. He over exceeded or expectations! I couldn't say enough good thoughts. He was very personable and friendly. The Rev also would help out with any other accommodations we may have needed. Altogether, my wedding made me feel like a princess who was finally marrying her knight in the most perfect location to make all my dreams come true. David, my new husband, feels the same way. Both of us will always have the most perfect wedding day to remember as such a loving event and the words spoken by our special officiant will last us until the end of time. I could just go on and on. Even family members were very touched. ,

Sent on 07/31/2014

Stephanie · event on: 07/05/2014

I live in Florida and the wedding was in Michigan on mackinac island so you could imagine how hard it was for me to feel comfortable with all my decision making. Rev. Brian Tuttle put all my worried to rest. He went beyond his duties to make sure my day went smoothly. My ceremony that he wrote was just beautiful and perfect. It was exactly what I was looking for. He gave me advise on all my other vendors as well. He was early (which to me is better than on time) for the rehearsal and made such an impression on not only me but my whole wedding party. I would recommend him to anyone wanted to get married in Michigan or anywhere else for that matter. It was a wedding. For some reason it won't allow me to change the category.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/05/2014

Sent on 07/19/2014

Becky · Married on 06/28/2014

Reverend Tuttle is the nicest and most caring person we have ever met. He came to our rescue when we failed to book a minister and had only a few months to plan. And were we fortunate that he was available too. We had no idea where to start and from our first phone call to the rehearsal and wedding day, it was always spot-on perfect. Other people we hired to help with your wedding did a nice job and no large complaints. However Reverend Tuttle kept us from making a few mistakes with a great knowledge and caring spirit we did not have with anyone else. We feel that he was a blessing to us both and highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Jen · Married on 06/27/2014

Reverend Tuttle did a great job helping us prepare for our ceremony and putting our ceremony together. He was always quick to respond when I had questions and extremely polite and friendly :)

Sent on 07/14/2014

Gordon · Married on 06/15/2014

If we could give Rev. Brian 10 stars we would! Our wedding ceremony was so great and all thanks to him. Not only did he help us create a ceremony that was truly wonderful and all about us but he helped us to find great people to support all the things we needed. He directed us to all of our service providers and even our location, when our first choice did not work out. He is now going to help with my sisters wedding in 2015 on Mackinac Island, and is helping her with great people there too! Thanks to Mrs. Tuttle. His wife helped with our rehearsal and ceremony getting my unruly party in and out, and she took some pictures of our ceremony that we treasure. We cant imagine anyone could have done what he did, and always a smile and checking on us during the months of planning. We love him and you will too. Look no further for a great minister and ceremony planning coordinator!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Reverend Brian was outstanding. He was very professional, kind and supportive. I knew we were in good hands after the first time we talked. We really felt he made our ceremony special and personal to us.

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • User4193542 · 2+ years ago

Reverend Tuttle did a fantastic job officiating our wedding ceremony! He was very organized, professional, and offered great insight ensuring our day was a success.

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • User4208709 · 2+ years ago

We strongly reccomend mid-Michigan weddings. Reverend Tuttle was great both in helping us create our own custom ceremony and also in performing the ceremony itself!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Dorothy · Married on 05/24/2014

We were so pleased to ask Rev. Tuttle to perform our May ceremony, a second one, as we did a small one in November. The comments and feedback have been so positive, and found the service very personal to us both. The biggest compliment is that we felt at ease as soon as he arrived, because of his proffessional but personal care!
    Can't say enough! Very Thankful

Sent on 06/03/2014

Garrett · Married on 03/22/2014

Rev. Brian was one of the best choices (perhaps the best) that we made for our wedding. He and his wife were absolutely wonderful, and made the day as stress-free as it could possibly be. He is a great speaker, a great communicator, and had a number of good suggestions for our ceremony. There were tons of options for the ceremony, the processionals, the readings, ect, and it was really nice to essentially select from a list of very viable options. When you're busy planning everything for your wedding, this was especially helpful. We were 100% happy with every aspect and certainly highly recommend Rev. Brian for your very special occasion!

Sent on 04/23/2014

RED and Ronni · Married on 03/17/2014

We wanted a simple yet unique and meaningful ceremony in the confines of our home. Brian Tuttle fit the bill perfectly! Brian is incredibly personable, very prompt in his communications, and most of all, he was very much about what we wanted. I am very proud to recommend Brian for any occassion.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Avery · Married on 02/15/2014

Have you ever met someone for the first time and felt like this was your best friend. That was our first meeting with Brian Tuttle! We are so happy that we chose him for our wedding day. He provided so many wonderful ideas, was organized and professional. He emailed us everything we needed, kept in touch when we got distracted, and answered our inquires quickly. He made everything go perfectly – even the rehearsal that I didn’t think we needed, made me so much less nervous and things go perfect on my wedding day. We could not have asked for a better experience, and my sister liked his so much he is doing her wedding in 2015. I can’t wait! Thank you Brian!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Reverend Tuttle was truly a gem of a find for us. I had heard about his services from a fellow blogger on WeddingBee and I knew she was happy with him. From the moment I started speaking with Reverend Brian Tuttle on the phone, for my first inquiry about pricing, I could tell we had found someone who would mesh very well with us for our semi-small wedding.
    He was very easy to communicate with through phone, email and Skype for all of our meetings. We were out of town so most of our communication occurred through means of technology!
    I found his pricing to be very good - though it might look a tad high to you at first glance, there was zero hassle with add-on services to deal with later on. You paid once and all the services that came with it. So, for us, it was a very good deal. He did a lovely job for our Skype meetings, at the rehearsal and made our ceremony that much more special. He even had some funny things to say when the groom's ring wouldn't fit. He made an awkward situation into a charming little moment for us.
    I would recommend his services to our nearest and dearest. We had a lovely time getting to know him.

Sent on 03/01/2014

Anissa · Married on 01/12/2014

We are so happy with all his support and knew from his reviews that he was the best on wedding wire. But we were totally blown away by the better than we could imagine results. Our receiving line took longer than planned as almost every person commented that the ceremony was the best ever. We loved it too, and Rev. Brian’s performance moved our entire audience. We are still smiling when my favorite aunt said she was mad – that the ceremony was so moving she cried all her makeup off. When Rev Brian first met with us we could see the depth of experience. And so many ideas to make our ceremony wonderful. But he also helped us make sure our other events and venue were all on the same page. Some were not as careful or prepped as he was about our wedding and with his care the entire day ran perfect with his suggestions and help. He is so loving and caring – we found the perfect person for us, and for our day!

Sent on 02/24/2014