Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

Mid-Michigan Weddings 3
Mid-Michigan Weddings 4
Mid-Michigan Weddings 5

Marcus · Married on 12/31/2015

Brian did an amazing job with everything and was amazing from the start. The time was so short and also last minute notice, but I couldn't ask for anyone better and how he handled things and how quickly, smoothly, and such an amazingly great job with everything start to finish

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

Rev. Brian was absolutely amazing! I had no idea how much planning went into the ceremony of a wedding. Rev. Brian had everything covered, I had nothing I needed to worry about from day #1 of meeting him! He made sure all of my questions were answered, so many options were available to make my day absolutely perfect - and it was! His communication is like no other, I've never felt more involved, up to date, and in control over something I had no idea on how to plan! He made us feel comfortable, and confident that everything would be exactly as we planned. He had every base covered to every detail, that normally I would not have thought about, but HE DID, and that is amazing to find someone that is that involved in making sure your one special is perfect. He was my life saver on my wedding day, my wedding ring wouldn't fit when it was time for my vows, but no worries, Rev Brian even had that covered for me! I cannot say enough great words about Rev. Brian, he absolutely amazing, he took all my worries and put them in his hands, and made sure I was stress free through my entire experience. Rev. Brian is quite frankly the best in my eyes, we couldn't have been more happy with his work, we thank you so much for everything Rev. Brian Tuttle!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Rev. Brian was excellent. From the get-go, he made us feel comfortable. We didn't need any special treatment or a fancy ceremony, but he still went well above board to make sure we considered all our options and ease our worries. Between Rev. Brian and our overly meticulous photographer, we did not need a wedding planner and everything worked out perfectly. If you need an officiant in the areas he covers, you'll be hard pressed to find someone better. An absolute professional.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kelli · Married on 11/06/2015

Rev. Brian is AWESOME to work with and made it special by adding details that were shared with him and important to us. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Reverend Brian performed our wedding ceremony and we could not have been more pleased with our choice to have him as our officiant. Jim and I were both raised Catholic, but were getting married out of state and a church ceremony just didn't seem to fit us, but it was important that a religious aspect be incorporated into our ceremony. We began our online search for officiants and conducted about 5 interviews before choosing Rev. Brian, which was an easy choice once we had spoken to him. Rev. Brian was excited to make our ceremony something that was uniquely ours and bring as much or as little religion into it as we desired. This was not something that we were able to find with other officiants we interviewed. Over the course of our year and a half engagement, Rev. Brian made sure we in person and did a couple of skype conferences so that he could get to know us as a couple, which was also something that was incredibly important to us. We didn't want a stranger to marry us! By the time we were married, Rev. Brian felt like and is a friend. He is extremely professional, but his communication style is one such that you are able to connect on a personal level, which allowed him to speak about us at our ceremony from the heart. Rev. Brian also took an incredible amount of care to make sure that every aspect of our ceremony was to our liking - that it felt like us, read like us, and represented us. To achieve this, he presents you with a ton of options for various parts of the ceremony, but also the flexibility to add in your own material whenever you would like. Rev. Brian is a wonderful man, and a a wonderful officiant. His wife also helped with our rehearsal and wedding day and she is an equally wonderful soul. We are so glad that we went with Rev. Brian - he put on the perfect ceremony and we are still receiving so many compliments about how wonderful he and our ceremony were from friends and family. We would choose Rev. Brian again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/27/2015

We were seeking a simple ceremony to celebrate the date we met and the date we got engaged. We found Rev Tuttle on this site and called to see if he could help. We had no idea where to start but he helped us with the site and ceremony and witnesses. We are not telling our family as we are planning our large event next year but wanted this date just for us. We had exactly what we wanted. We would definitely choose him again and recommend him to anyone seeking a great person. Oh, Rev Tuttle will also now be performing our wedding next year.

Sent on 10/04/2015

donna · Married on 09/19/2015

The following is a portion of the email we sent to Rev. Brian after our wedding in September:

"We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding ceremony PERFECT!!! Our wedding day exceeded our expectations! Our reception went well! We are most thankful that the weather cleared, and we were able to be married by Lake Michigan. Thank you for the butterfly release suggestion. It was such a fun and meaningful touch to our ceremony. We were actually able to see many of the butterflies fluttering around on Sunday.

So many of our family members complimented us on our ceremony, and particularly commented on the great job that you did. We really appreciate all the suggestions and work that went into planning our ceremony. It was perfect! Thank you so much for being a major part of our wedding day!"

Rev. Brian did an outstanding job to make our wedding ceremony just as we had envisioned. It was just perfect!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

We heard many words of compliment about our wedding and ceremony, but one we would like to share is what we feel fits Reverend Tuttle - and that is unparalleled. My now wife and I have been in no less than 10 weddings in the last three years. When we got engaged and started talking about what we experienced in other weddings - separate and together, the one person we had not seen that impressed either of us was an officiant. Others seen were indifferent or had poor skills and were not part of each rehearsal. We had been in both non religious weddings as well as many Catholic masses. We both are Catholic. And the last one we attended as a couple before we got engaged – Reverend Tuttle led. We both commented on his personality after the rehearsal; how he kept everyone on point – calm but fun and enjoyable. After our friends ceremony as we walked down the aisle with the other bridal party, we both looked at each other and said ‘He has to be our officiant!’ And so we have worked over the last 11 months with him. We know how daunting the task was to select the perfect people for us – this choice was a great one. And to our delight one of our friends asked if it would be ok if they use Reverend Tuttle for their wedding so we get to relive this great experience again in 2016. We chose the standard package which provided not only a custom ceremony but extra help for both days by his wonderful wife and it was worth every cent we paid. Thank you Reverend and your wonderful wife for making our event a wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Sandy · Married on 09/05/2015

We had an amazing experience with Reverend Brian. He helped us create a great ceremony, but one thing we did not expect is his ability to restore the relationship between my Father and I. My Father had not been part of my life for over 10 years based on my prior marriage. I had expressed my loss and feelings and Reverend Brian helped walk me through not only my own feelings but helped me restore the relationship with my Father. He was part of my wedding and now part of my life again. Besides the wonderful ceremony and support he provided, he gave me a gift I might not had otherwise. Reverend Brian was truly a gift from God for us. I cannot find the words to say how grateful I am. Sandy and Rick

Sent on 10/03/2015

Gina · Married on 08/23/2015

We had an amazing experience with Reverend Brian Tuttle of Mid-Michigan Weddings! Have you ever felt so comfortable with someone you just met, that it was like they knew you you’re whole life. My husband (fiancé then) felt this way from his page on wedding wire to his website and then in person. Such a loving and gentle man but with a professionalism we did not find with any others we interviewed. We are beyond delighted with everything he did for us, and not only did we get lots of comments about how wonderful our ceremony was at the reception, many people who have called or written since our wedding have raved about how moving and enjoyable the ceremony was. What a great choice he is and the best of all our wedding selections. The reviews we read here are right – he is truly the best and the best choice we made for our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rev. Tuttle was not only professional, but also kind and caring and literally did everything he could to make sure we were comfortable and our day was perfect. :) His wife was also a tremendous help during the rehearsal and ceremony to make sure people were in their places behind the scenes. I received SEVERAL compliments on our ceremony and we're so grateful to have had Rev. Tuttle officiate for us on our wedding day! He also took care of the paperwork afterwards so we could go enjoy our honeymoon!

Thank you Rev. (& Mrs.) Brian Tuttle!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

Reverend Tuttle was great. He made our outdoor wedding perfect. It was everything we planned for and more. We felt as if we knew Reverend our whole life. He is very personable. He is worth every penny and more. :)

Sent on 08/26/2015

Reverend Tuttle provides the opportunity to truly create a one-of-a-kind ceremony. His warm personality is inviting and genuine. He takes the time to meet with his couples (via Skype as needed) and really get to know them. We were very grateful to have a vendor who wanted to take the time to get to know us and make our wedding special. Through all of our decisions, he was there to guide us and provide his expertise. Despite not having a run through (my choice), the ceremony was flawless. We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony turned out. It meant so much to us to have been a part of creating it. We would highly recommend Rev. Brian Tuttle (Mid-Michigan Weddings).

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sara · Married on 07/18/2015

Rev. Tuttle is awesome! He searched all over for an indoor venue for us and although no one was friendly enough to let us use their facilities, he never gave up! SOOO many emails and calls he did for us that we DID NOT have to do! We decided on an outdoor ceremony under a pavilion in our home town. OF COURSE it was the hottest day of the summer but it went very well, Rev. made sure we were okay the entire ceremony and had water for us just in case ;)

if you want someone who is very email friendly, this is your GUY! I am not one for phone communication and we did almost everything through email. My husband called him an "engineer" when it came to weddings. Rev. Tuttle had EVERY detail possible listed and made sure to go through it with us countless times making sure we were on the exact same page. He was always on time and always early to important things such as meetings, rehearsal and our ceremony. The day of the wedding and rehearsal, his wife was there to help and that was a great thing as she would tell everyone when it was okay to walk and what to do!

Overall, everything went well and thankfully we found someone as great as Rev. Tuttle to marry us! He sent us a very nice thank you note and follow up emails! Even posted pictures of us on his face book page ;) Definitely a person you would want to stay in touch with after the wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Dave · Married on 07/11/2015

We were seeking a single word that meant the best of everything but there isn't one, except for Reverend Tuttle. We are a couple who decided to have the wedding we didn't first-time around and were amazed when searching how many out there are unprofessional - or just plain scary. Then we came to this site and also a site called Knot and found Reverend Tuttle. In short, we found someone who cared about us as much as we do about each other. The support, care and concern given us was phenomenal and he did more than just help us create and perform our ceremony. We had no idea where we should have our ceremony and were surprised that this was in his help too. From site selection to hotels and things to do in the area, he made our ceremony and our trip more than we could ever hope for. HE WAS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR WE PAID AND MUCH MORE! Thank you Reverend for giving us such a great memory to last a lifetime

Sent on 08/02/2015

Megan · Married on 06/21/2015

Reverend Tuttle provides the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind ceremony. His warm personality is so inviting and genuine. He takes the time to meet with his couples and really get to know them. We were very grateful to have a vendor who wanted to take the time to get to know us and make our wedding special. Through all of our decisions, he was there to guide us and provide his expertise. The day of the ceremony, he put us at ease in our run-through. We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony turned out. It meant so much to us to have been a part of creating it. Everything about our wedding was absolutely PERFECT. We thank Reverend Tuttle so much for all that he has done for us!

Sent on 07/06/2015

jamie · Married on 06/13/2015

I want to start out by saying this... Reverend Tuttle was AMAZING! My husband and I were so nervous throughout this whole process and he made us feel relieved and comfortable. Our day couldn't have been anymore perfect! Thank you Rev. Tuttle for being our "ROCK" from the very beginning right till the end! We are going to miss you.
    Dale & Jamie Webster

Sent on 06/23/2015

Kristina · Married on 06/13/2015

What can we say about Rev. Tuttle that hasn't already been said? From the beginning of the process until we had walked down the aisle, Rev. Tuttle went above and beyond as he helped us make our ceremony truly perfect. He not only had endless advice pertaining to the wedding but he was also a calming force during a fairly busy few months for the both of us. We had a certain idea as to what we wanted our ceremony to be like and Rev. Tuttle absolutely helped us make that a reality. We very much appreciate everything that he did for us and will always recommend him to others. Thanks Rev. Tuttle!!

Kristi and Oliver

Sent on 07/02/2015
  • User5200665 · 2+ years ago

When my husband and I decided to finally tie the knot, we knew we didn't want a huge wedding; rather, we wanted a quiet, intimate ceremony with just the two of us. The only thing we knew about location was that we wanted to have the ceremony in Mackinaw City, Michigan or on Mackinac Island. When I searched for an officiant I came across Mid-Michigan Weddings several times and decided to look into it further. After reading the reviews, I decided to contact Rev. Brian to inquire pricing (worth every penny!) and give him a brief idea of what kind of wedding we wanted. I made it clear that it would only be the two of us, a photographer and possibly two extras for witnesses, and that we didn't know the area (for venues). Rev. Brian understood exactly what we were looking for from the beginning, and constantly asked questions to be sure of that. He helped us with selecting a venue (free), photographer (who was also FANTASTIC and VERY accommodating, like Rev. Brian), and created a customized ceremony that turned out beautifully. He also kept in touch all the time (and acted as a liaison with the photographer), never taking more than a few days to respond to emails, even though he was very busy with daily travels and weddings. We were also able to have a Skype meeting to discuss the details of the wedding, which helped us 'meet' him without having to travel anywhere. Rev. Brian was extremely accommodating through the entire process, and made it very apparent just how much he truly enjoys his job and his couples. The day of the wedding was rainy and cold and we had planned to have the ceremony outside at the Alexander Henry Park/Old Point Lighthouse in Mackinaw City. Rev. Brian reassured me that everything was under control and that he and the photographer had many other options depending on the weather. In the end everything turned out perfectly and I didn't stress at all!! The ceremony was exactly what we had hoped for.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2015

We had such a wonderful experience with Reverend Brian. From our first contact to reserve services, our first personal meeting and all the interactions he was so caring and helpful. We had no idea what we were doing and he helped us not only craft a perfect ceremony but was there to help us with all of our vendors and when we lost a family member prior to our wedding was there to help too. Our rehearsal was so much fun but he made sure all was covered. The ceremony was so wonderful. We attended at least 3 weddings in the months before our wedding and our friends all said our ceremony was the best by far. We love your Reverend Brian and thanks for caring for us and giving such a great performance.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Reverend Brian was great to work with! He was very thorough in the ceremony prep. He made sure that we knew about all of the options, things he has done in the past, and was open to our ideas as well. We appreciated his week-by-week schedule and updates. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. I definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Raelynn · Married on 05/15/2015

Reverend Brian was extremely responsive, helpful, and detailed. He left me with absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to the outcome of our ceremony which was a huge relief, especially during the planning process. I would recommend him to any couple, especially those that aren't exactly sure what all goes into the ceremony (like us!!).

Sent on 05/26/2015

Michelle/ Tom · Married on 01/03/2015

Rev. Tuttle was the absolute best, he made our wedding so beautiful. The setting was beautiful, by the waterfall in Frankenmuth, in the snow. He put together the vows just the way we wanted it to be. And the pictures Mrs. Tuttle took of us and for us were exceptional. We will recommend them to all of our friends and family. Thank you again for a wonderful wedding, we really appreciate everything you did to make our day so special.
    Sincerely yours,

Michelle and Tom Krzysiak

Sent on 01/15/2015

Laura · Married on 12/13/2014

Rev Brian was fantastic through the entire process. So detailed and professional and it was obvious how much he loves what he does and wants to help create the perfect event for the couple he is working with.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Ann · Married on 12/13/2014

Rev. Brian was my favorite of all vendors. I originally picked Rev. Brian because I thought his voice was soft and sincere in other ceremonies he performed. lol! Well his voice is a reflection of his personality. Sharing stories with him and the many conversations and laughs was a lot of fun. My venue served the wrong entree, my florist didn't bring the decor to decorate the head table as planned but Rev. Brian took all the details he gathered from us on how we wanted our ceremony to be and he made every one happen PERFECT (with help from his lovely assistant, Mrs. Tuttle). My ceremony was beautiful and he'll forever have a little place in my heart!

Sent on 12/23/2014