Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

345 | Frankenmuth, MI

345 Reviews for Mid-Michigan Weddings

Our ceremony was so perfect. And Rev. Tuttle was the reason why. He was so prepared for our personal meeting. So many suggestions and options. He helped us find what we had not been able to identify on our own. Not only did he capture the love my husband/I have for one another, but the ceremony was intimate, emotional and romantic. We were not sure how he would help us find the right words, but he did. So many of our guests were talking about the ceremony and what a great performer he is. But we also feel Rev. Tuttle gave us a new perspective and a new chance to take our love and relationship a greater direction. We knew we wanted a nice ceremony but never realized how important this would be or how much we needed something more than a short and sweet ceremony. But he also helped us to relax and be prepared for the ceremony. Our bridal party were impressed with the rehearsal too. He helped to make this our favorite and best part of our wedding.

We also want to thank him for all the emails and texts for every question and concern we had. None of our other wedding people took the time or effort to make sure we had everything needed for the service. Rev Tuttle also helped us review other services and choices. Things we never new of or considered. And helped us to save several hundred dollars in simple suggestions. We love you Rev. Tuttle and hope anyone reading this will know that he is simply wonderful at ceremonies.

Sent on 07/09/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/03/2016

I'm not sure where to begin with this review.
    Rev Brian Tuttle treats you as if you were his own family. He's so nurturing, and took his time making sure that everything was right for us. He's a little more expensive, but you get BEYOND what you pay for, and really brought us back to what our day was about, our marriage. There's a lot of options to choose from when it comes to readings, so we got a little overwhelmed, but came out beautiful, and even let me add one in that wasn't in his book already from my favorite author. Every touch in the ceremony spoke to my husband and I, and I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Rev Tuttle did an absolutely amazing job helping us put together a ceremony for us that represented our non traditional ideas while layering in more traditional elements to honor our Catholic parents. If you pick the personalized package be prepared to do some work with your love to make it truly your own, but it is sooooo worth it!! We were so pleased with the entire experience. Our ceremony was the very best part of our day....as it should be. The cake took a close second though :-)

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

We are a couple of different faiths or even for me lack of faith. My wife is Catholic and I was not raised in a home that believed. And since I'm not religious but my wife is and we really wanted to make sure the ceremony reflected both of our beliefs. After talking to several officiants, we found Reverend Tuttle here on wedding wire. Instant comfort and relief. The reviews we read don’t do him justice. He is very experienced. Not stiff, rigid or inflexible. He helped us find the right element and put together a ceremony I could not imagine. He was professional and funny both, and we had a great rehearsal and ceremony. He really put us at ease on our wedding day. Reverend Tuttle’s wife was also present for rehearsal and ceremony and was of great help and comfort for timing and entries – something we never thought about or realized how important. We would not have had as great an experience without them both. Start to finish just the best!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Emily · Married on 05/27/2016

He did an amazing job!! He made the whole process super easy and was great during the ceremony. During the ceremony the property next to us created a loud boom. What could have been an akward situation he made funny!

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • User6819668 · 2+ years ago

Rev Brian was so amazing! In our opinion he made the ceremony perfect. From first inquiry and every other time we needed him, he is so responsive, flexible, professional, caring. And highly experienced too! And during our rehearsal, he was fun and provided clear direction – keeping everything organized but fun too. And our family and friends are still talking about the ceremony. He told us how important the performance is but that was not clear until we attended a friends wedding 2 weeks before our wedding. During his presentation it was clear how much difference there could be - he was great. And both our venue and DJ found out who we chose and said they love working with him as he is not only the best they ever worked with but helps them to be great too. We absolutely loved working with him! Thank you so much for such a great experience Rev. Brian!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Revd Brian was the perfect officiant at our very small vow exchange and signing. He was extremely accommodating of our wishes and made the experience very special. He was also very flexible when it came to how we wanted the ceremony to proceed, and was happy to put up with our respective families on conference call next to us via a laptop!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Amala · Married on 02/26/2016

We are a couple who were raised Hindu and found Christianity during college. We needed professional help to create a ceremony our families, friends and most important we loved. We sought a Officiant thinking that there was not a way a Minister could help us. We encountered Reverend Tuttle’s name several times. Our facility suggested him, our DJ said she loves and only recommends him and so many great reviews. They were all right. He helped us have the perfect experience. We brought both religions together and created a loving ceremony without full focus on religion. We know now why he is so popular. There is no other we would suggest.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Mitchell · Married on 01/09/2016

We wanted to say thanks and share our wonderful experience with Reverend Brian Tuttle. Our wedding was very small. Just 25 for our gathering. And we found Reverend two ways. We attended a wedding in 2014 that he officiated and it was a very large event. Our friends had nothing but positives to say about him and their ceremony. And we were very impressed and moved by his words and delivery that day. However for our wedding we wanted just the opposite. Very small and just those closest to us. And we decided to do an online search and see if someone specialized in small events thinking that Reverend Tuttle would not be interested in something as small as we planned. We kept his name and wanted to talk to him, but also looked for others who might specialize in small weddings. No matter where we looked his name kept appearing on many wedding sites with wonderful reviews. Our photographer had taken pictures at some of his events and was positive he was a great choice. So we called and told him our plans. And he said YES plus he had our date too. We never expected the care and concern shown by him, nor did we expect him to create something perfect for us. But he did and the experience with Reverend Brian was the best thing of our wedding. Thank you sir for all you did for us!

April and Mitchell - January 9, 2016

Sent on 02/06/2016

anesta · Married on 01/03/2016

Our service was perfect in every way and Brian was so professional. We had lots of questions and did not know where to start. He was calming and helpful and gave us what we needed to make the choices best for us. We are still hearing from our family and friends about how great our ceremony was. We agree!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Marcus · Married on 12/31/2015

Brian did an amazing job with everything and was amazing from the start. The time was so short and also last minute notice, but I couldn't ask for anyone better and how he handled things and how quickly, smoothly, and such an amazingly great job with everything start to finish

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

Rev. Brian was absolutely amazing! I had no idea how much planning went into the ceremony of a wedding. Rev. Brian had everything covered, I had nothing I needed to worry about from day #1 of meeting him! He made sure all of my questions were answered, so many options were available to make my day absolutely perfect - and it was! His communication is like no other, I've never felt more involved, up to date, and in control over something I had no idea on how to plan! He made us feel comfortable, and confident that everything would be exactly as we planned. He had every base covered to every detail, that normally I would not have thought about, but HE DID, and that is amazing to find someone that is that involved in making sure your one special is perfect. He was my life saver on my wedding day, my wedding ring wouldn't fit when it was time for my vows, but no worries, Rev Brian even had that covered for me! I cannot say enough great words about Rev. Brian, he absolutely amazing, he took all my worries and put them in his hands, and made sure I was stress free through my entire experience. Rev. Brian is quite frankly the best in my eyes, we couldn't have been more happy with his work, we thank you so much for everything Rev. Brian Tuttle!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Rev. Brian was excellent. From the get-go, he made us feel comfortable. We didn't need any special treatment or a fancy ceremony, but he still went well above board to make sure we considered all our options and ease our worries. Between Rev. Brian and our overly meticulous photographer, we did not need a wedding planner and everything worked out perfectly. If you need an officiant in the areas he covers, you'll be hard pressed to find someone better. An absolute professional.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kelli · Married on 11/06/2015

Rev. Brian is AWESOME to work with and made it special by adding details that were shared with him and important to us. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Reverend Brian performed our wedding ceremony and we could not have been more pleased with our choice to have him as our officiant. Jim and I were both raised Catholic, but were getting married out of state and a church ceremony just didn't seem to fit us, but it was important that a religious aspect be incorporated into our ceremony. We began our online search for officiants and conducted about 5 interviews before choosing Rev. Brian, which was an easy choice once we had spoken to him. Rev. Brian was excited to make our ceremony something that was uniquely ours and bring as much or as little religion into it as we desired. This was not something that we were able to find with other officiants we interviewed. Over the course of our year and a half engagement, Rev. Brian made sure we in person and did a couple of skype conferences so that he could get to know us as a couple, which was also something that was incredibly important to us. We didn't want a stranger to marry us! By the time we were married, Rev. Brian felt like and is a friend. He is extremely professional, but his communication style is one such that you are able to connect on a personal level, which allowed him to speak about us at our ceremony from the heart. Rev. Brian also took an incredible amount of care to make sure that every aspect of our ceremony was to our liking - that it felt like us, read like us, and represented us. To achieve this, he presents you with a ton of options for various parts of the ceremony, but also the flexibility to add in your own material whenever you would like. Rev. Brian is a wonderful man, and a a wonderful officiant. His wife also helped with our rehearsal and wedding day and she is an equally wonderful soul. We are so glad that we went with Rev. Brian - he put on the perfect ceremony and we are still receiving so many compliments about how wonderful he and our ceremony were from friends and family. We would choose Rev. Brian again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/27/2015

We were seeking a simple ceremony to celebrate the date we met and the date we got engaged. We found Rev Tuttle on this site and called to see if he could help. We had no idea where to start but he helped us with the site and ceremony and witnesses. We are not telling our family as we are planning our large event next year but wanted this date just for us. We had exactly what we wanted. We would definitely choose him again and recommend him to anyone seeking a great person. Oh, Rev Tuttle will also now be performing our wedding next year.

Sent on 10/04/2015

donna · Married on 09/19/2015

The following is a portion of the email we sent to Rev. Brian after our wedding in September:

"We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding ceremony PERFECT!!! Our wedding day exceeded our expectations! Our reception went well! We are most thankful that the weather cleared, and we were able to be married by Lake Michigan. Thank you for the butterfly release suggestion. It was such a fun and meaningful touch to our ceremony. We were actually able to see many of the butterflies fluttering around on Sunday.

So many of our family members complimented us on our ceremony, and particularly commented on the great job that you did. We really appreciate all the suggestions and work that went into planning our ceremony. It was perfect! Thank you so much for being a major part of our wedding day!"

Rev. Brian did an outstanding job to make our wedding ceremony just as we had envisioned. It was just perfect!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

We heard many words of compliment about our wedding and ceremony, but one we would like to share is what we feel fits Reverend Tuttle - and that is unparalleled. My now wife and I have been in no less than 10 weddings in the last three years. When we got engaged and started talking about what we experienced in other weddings - separate and together, the one person we had not seen that impressed either of us was an officiant. Others seen were indifferent or had poor skills and were not part of each rehearsal. We had been in both non religious weddings as well as many Catholic masses. We both are Catholic. And the last one we attended as a couple before we got engaged – Reverend Tuttle led. We both commented on his personality after the rehearsal; how he kept everyone on point – calm but fun and enjoyable. After our friends ceremony as we walked down the aisle with the other bridal party, we both looked at each other and said ‘He has to be our officiant!’ And so we have worked over the last 11 months with him. We know how daunting the task was to select the perfect people for us – this choice was a great one. And to our delight one of our friends asked if it would be ok if they use Reverend Tuttle for their wedding so we get to relive this great experience again in 2016. We chose the standard package which provided not only a custom ceremony but extra help for both days by his wonderful wife and it was worth every cent we paid. Thank you Reverend and your wonderful wife for making our event a wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Sandy · Married on 09/05/2015

We had an amazing experience with Reverend Brian. He helped us create a great ceremony, but one thing we did not expect is his ability to restore the relationship between my Father and I. My Father had not been part of my life for over 10 years based on my prior marriage. I had expressed my loss and feelings and Reverend Brian helped walk me through not only my own feelings but helped me restore the relationship with my Father. He was part of my wedding and now part of my life again. Besides the wonderful ceremony and support he provided, he gave me a gift I might not had otherwise. Reverend Brian was truly a gift from God for us. I cannot find the words to say how grateful I am. Sandy and Rick

Sent on 10/03/2015

Gina · Married on 08/23/2015

We had an amazing experience with Reverend Brian Tuttle of Mid-Michigan Weddings! Have you ever felt so comfortable with someone you just met, that it was like they knew you you’re whole life. My husband (fiancé then) felt this way from his page on wedding wire to his website and then in person. Such a loving and gentle man but with a professionalism we did not find with any others we interviewed. We are beyond delighted with everything he did for us, and not only did we get lots of comments about how wonderful our ceremony was at the reception, many people who have called or written since our wedding have raved about how moving and enjoyable the ceremony was. What a great choice he is and the best of all our wedding selections. The reviews we read here are right – he is truly the best and the best choice we made for our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rev. Tuttle was not only professional, but also kind and caring and literally did everything he could to make sure we were comfortable and our day was perfect. :) His wife was also a tremendous help during the rehearsal and ceremony to make sure people were in their places behind the scenes. I received SEVERAL compliments on our ceremony and we're so grateful to have had Rev. Tuttle officiate for us on our wedding day! He also took care of the paperwork afterwards so we could go enjoy our honeymoon!

Thank you Rev. (& Mrs.) Brian Tuttle!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

Reverend Tuttle was great. He made our outdoor wedding perfect. It was everything we planned for and more. We felt as if we knew Reverend our whole life. He is very personable. He is worth every penny and more. :)

Sent on 08/26/2015

Reverend Tuttle provides the opportunity to truly create a one-of-a-kind ceremony. His warm personality is inviting and genuine. He takes the time to meet with his couples (via Skype as needed) and really get to know them. We were very grateful to have a vendor who wanted to take the time to get to know us and make our wedding special. Through all of our decisions, he was there to guide us and provide his expertise. Despite not having a run through (my choice), the ceremony was flawless. We couldn't be happier with how our ceremony turned out. It meant so much to us to have been a part of creating it. We would highly recommend Rev. Brian Tuttle (Mid-Michigan Weddings).

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sara · Married on 07/18/2015

Rev. Tuttle is awesome! He searched all over for an indoor venue for us and although no one was friendly enough to let us use their facilities, he never gave up! SOOO many emails and calls he did for us that we DID NOT have to do! We decided on an outdoor ceremony under a pavilion in our home town. OF COURSE it was the hottest day of the summer but it went very well, Rev. made sure we were okay the entire ceremony and had water for us just in case ;)

if you want someone who is very email friendly, this is your GUY! I am not one for phone communication and we did almost everything through email. My husband called him an "engineer" when it came to weddings. Rev. Tuttle had EVERY detail possible listed and made sure to go through it with us countless times making sure we were on the exact same page. He was always on time and always early to important things such as meetings, rehearsal and our ceremony. The day of the wedding and rehearsal, his wife was there to help and that was a great thing as she would tell everyone when it was okay to walk and what to do!

Overall, everything went well and thankfully we found someone as great as Rev. Tuttle to marry us! He sent us a very nice thank you note and follow up emails! Even posted pictures of us on his face book page ;) Definitely a person you would want to stay in touch with after the wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Dave · Married on 07/11/2015

We were seeking a single word that meant the best of everything but there isn't one, except for Reverend Tuttle. We are a couple who decided to have the wedding we didn't first-time around and were amazed when searching how many out there are unprofessional - or just plain scary. Then we came to this site and also a site called Knot and found Reverend Tuttle. In short, we found someone who cared about us as much as we do about each other. The support, care and concern given us was phenomenal and he did more than just help us create and perform our ceremony. We had no idea where we should have our ceremony and were surprised that this was in his help too. From site selection to hotels and things to do in the area, he made our ceremony and our trip more than we could ever hope for. HE WAS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR WE PAID AND MUCH MORE! Thank you Reverend for giving us such a great memory to last a lifetime

Sent on 08/02/2015