Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

345 | Frankenmuth, MI

345 Reviews for Mid-Michigan Weddings

David · Married on 07/21/2018

Reverend Brian Tuttle was excellent and would recommend him to anyone. During the wedding, our 2-year old son needed his mom and was crying most of the time. The reverend maintained awesome patience and was happy to pause where needed. Ceremony was organized well, flowed well, and remained on track.... as best possible :-)

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jordan · Married on 07/06/2018

I would highly recommend!!! From the moment my husband and I started planning the wedding, the ceremony was the most important part in our eyes. We wanted to make sure that the words we said to each other were true, what we believed in, and special, along with a unique flare. Working with Reverend Tuttle our dreams came true. Don't get me wrong it was not like our perfect ceremony just appeared, there was work on both ends. As a couple you have to be willing to dedicate some time to pick out themes, readings, and vows. Reverend Tuttle then puts in hard work and a few drafts to achieve the ceremony you are looking for. If you are willing to work as a couple on your ceremony, it is 100% worth it in the end.

We had a HUGE portion of our guests come up to us (even immediately following the ceremony) saying how personal and meaningful the ceremony was. "It wasn't like every other cookie cutter ceremony I have heard".

Reverend Tuttle gets to know his couples, he spends time with you, not only so he can achieve a great ceremony but because he truly cares about the lives in front of him that he is marrying. Since he can do a huge range of ceremonies- religions to non religious he is a match for everyone!

The ceremony was the highlight of our wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/23/2018

cassandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Rev Tuttle exceeded our expatiations for our beach wedding! He was very clear with instructions and easy to communicate with. He met with us several times to build a custom ceremony that everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev Tuttle was amazing! Even though we only spoke to him a few times before our big day, he totally got us and delivered an excellent ceremony exactly the way we wanted it!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2018

Rev. Tuttle made our "forever memory day" so special. He customized our wedding and allowed up to have a lot of imput on our ceremony and vow choices. He kept in contact with us right up to the end and even after, so there was no worry that our ceremony would we well planned and professional.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Debra · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev. Brian Tuttle did an amazing job on our ceremony! He was prompt to answer any and all questions or address any concerns we may of had. He really took into consideration of what fit US best for our ceremony and he put together something very special and meaningful. He offered lots of suggestions and ideas where we didn't know where to begin and even suggested a wonderful photographer as well, (Greg Domagalski) who did superb work! They really put our nerves at ease on our wedding day this past weekend, there really were no worries! Thank you for the wonderful memories ! We will highly recommend you Rev. Brian!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Debra frankie · Married on 04/22/2018

Rev Brian Tuttle did amazing work frankie and Debra burns

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2018

Words can’t even begin to express how grateful I am to have had Rev. Brian perform not only my wedding, but my first child, my daughter, Emma’s baptism! He is phenomenal and makes everything that much better! His wife is also a big help with keeping calm or just if you need advice about anything! Both Rev. Brian and his wife, Johnda will seriously become part of your family! You won’t be disappointed in choosing him! We had an incident at the wedding where little buggies kept flying around and instead of ignoring it, he cracked a little joke to ease us from any jitters! He did the exact same thing with the baptism as both my husband and I were nervous about speaking. My daughter started cooing and instead of ignoring it, he acknowledged it and wanted to break the jitters! Rev. Brian wants to make sure that whatever your occasion may be, that it is the way you would like it and makes sure you have say in what happens, as he wants you to be involved in your special occasion to make is as memorable as possible. I still remember my wedding as if it just happened and I will be married for 2 years in September! I’m going to remember this baptism forever as well! Both he and his wife have become family and it’s more than I could have ever asked! I’m truly blessed to have had him officiate both my wedding and my daughters baptism! I’m truly blessed to have both he and his wife as part of my family! I can’t thank them both enough and I promise you that you WILL NOT regret having him officiate your special day or occasion!! Thank you again, Rev. Brian!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2018

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with he was on top of everything very professional and always answering my questions very quickly. the ceremony he performedwas exactly what I wanted and always imagined, he hit it right on the spot, thank you Reverend Brian we appreciate you being part our special day

Sent on 02/25/2018

Janice · Married on 01/20/2018

Jake's Old City Grill in Saginaw MI

Sent on 02/19/2018

Edwars · Married on 12/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony than Mr Tuttle! Our wedding turned out just like we dreamed and he was extremely flexible with us. Very highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Pamela · Married on 12/15/2017

We can't thank you enough!! You gave us everything and MORE that we could have asked for to make our day AMAZING! A beautiful ceremony and a the way we felt like we all knew one another! The wording and the readings fit our love and our family perfectly. I would and will refer you to everyone I can! Thank you again! Mark & Pamela Brey

Sent on 12/27/2017

Stephen · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Brian was wonderful to work with. He was quick and prompt, and very friendly to answering all my questions in a timely manner. My wife and I opted for a small service mainly to get our legal preceding out of the way and Brian was very helpful with planning this. We had the service up in Frankenmuth and met our family and Brian there. I would most definitely recommend Brian's services to our friends and family in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Eric · Married on 11/04/2017

Reverend Brian is amazing! He is basically a wedding (ceremony) planner, handling every element of your ceremony from start to finish. We were able to be extremely hands-on in choosing every aspect of the ceremony, and had control over every word that was spoken. Brian will ensure that your ceremony is perfect, and puts in some long hours as needed to get you there. Our ceremony was awesome, and we received rave reviews from everyone in attendance.
    Aside from the ceremony, Brian was also the voice of reason on a crazy morning, making sure that both my wife and I were kept calm and collected through some stressful situations. He took on some additional stress so that we didn't have to. He was not paid to do that, and it made a world of difference for everyone. I would have highly recommended his services regardless, but he went above and beyond anything I could have expected.
    Basically, go with Rev. Tuttle if you want to ensure that not only your ceremony is perfect, but that the entire day is perfect as well.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Great service! Very personalized ceremony. Rev Tuttle was in contact many times over the course of planning our wedding. He had great advice and made our ceremony everything we wanted. I am religious and my husband is not, Rev Tuttle knew exactly how to combine our beliefs seemlessly. He did a great job at making us feel like his most important wedding even when we were months from our big day. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Samm

Samm · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with reverend Tuttle was amazing. He is a bit pricier than some competitors but is totally worth it as he is willing to customize the ceremony to suit whatever you desire. Detailed and organized, nothing bad can be said about the quality of his service.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2017

Reverend Tuttle was beyond compare! He exceeded all of my expectations. My husband and I are extremely happy with the ceremony preparations and guidance Reverend Tuttle provided. His experience and expertise is invaluable. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

From the first meeting to the day of the wedding Rev. Brian Tuttle was an absolute dream to work with! His dedication, professionalism and his outright love for his job was more than I could have ever asked for. He customized the perfect ceremony for us and we were included in every step along the way. He is very accommodating and so easy to work with. I would recommend him to any and everyone I know getting married!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jeremy · Married on 10/07/2017

Reverend Brian was outstanding to work with and made a potentially difficult process seamless and pain free. I would recommend him to anyone looking to make their day perfect.

Sent on 10/01/2017

shari · Married on 09/16/2017

I would give Reverand Brian a 10 if I could. He goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!! My husband and I were married in Frankenmuth, Mi. Which is a couple hours away from our home town. I was nervous and stressed about how things were going to go. Reverand Brian really took that all of that anxiety away by his attention to detail and familiarity of the venue. He spent a lot of time making sure everything was perfect. He customized our wedding to meet our personalities. And used humor to relax those wedding day jitters. I couldn’t be happier with his services. Thank you for sharing our day with us!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kevin Adams · Married on 08/08/2017

Wonderful, personable, was amazing!

Rev. Brian was our officiant and was outstanding from start to finish. He went above and behind to meet all of our requests, made great suggestions, and was easily one of the best communicators out of all of our vendors. Day of he was on top of everything, even with some last minute adjustments. His wife was present and also helped with several things set up wise and keeping the wedding party organized. If you’re looking for someone who is going to take care of you, provide and emotional and wonderful message, and make it seem like he has known you your whole life, this is the guy for you. We’re writing this almost 4 years after our wedding, because he does deserve the recognition for the wonderful work he does.

Sent on 04/17/2020

Janell · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Rev Brian was amazing! He was everything we wanted in an officiant for our wedding! He was beyond organized and very professional. He was also very flexible and we loved that we got to write our ceremony from start to finish. We had face to face meetings, phone meetings and also lots of emails to make sure everything was perfect and that we were getting exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He gave great advice and really knows how to make a wedding ceremony flow and come together for each couple! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone searching for an officiant!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Labon · Married on 07/29/2017

Rev Tuttle was an amazing officiant. We received many compliments from our guests fror all the little details that he recommended for our ceremony. He is very going and made making our vows a hassle free process and was very flexible for our dress rehersal!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Brian · Married on 07/28/2017

Rev. Tuttle was very helpful in our wedding. I'm positive that it would not have work out as well as it did without him. He is a very positive person and really took the time to understand our needs. His service was right on. Everything we wanted and more. Thank you so much Rev. Tuttle

Sent on 08/13/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/30/2017

I'm not even sure where to begin, there are so many wonderful things to be said about Reverend Brian. For me, one of the most difficult things while planning my wedding was figuring out who we wanted to do our ceremony for us. I just happened to stumble across the Mid Michigan weddings website while looking over a list of recommended vendors provided by our venue. I checked out his website and was very impressed by the attention to detail. This was just a small glimpse of what was yet to come. Upon initially meeting the Reverend it is quite obvious that he is VERY passionate about what he does and he really does want to ensure that your wedding day turns out to be everything you ever dreamed it could be and more for that matter. It can be quite overwhelming when discussing details of your ceremony because there are SO many small details that you don't even think about until someone brings it up to you. Reverend Brian went over every little detail with us multiple times to make sure it was absolutely perfect and one of the things I loved the most was how personalized our ceremony was. During the ceremony I really don't think there was a single dry eye, I couldn't of asked it to be any better than it was, quite honestly it was PERFECT! If you decide to book Reverend Brian I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/12/2017