Mid Michigan Limousine, LLC Reviews

6 Reviews for Mid Michigan Limousine, LLC

• Patrick

Patrick Heider · Married on 07/27/2019

Professional limo service

We used Mid-Michigan Limo for our wedding to take our wedding party from the church to Dow Gardens for photographs then to the H for the reception. Their driver was waiting for us with the AC running (July wedding) even though we got out of the church late due to all the photographs. We had no problems getting to our next photo stop. On our way to the reception, we had some extra time and wanted to enjoy our champagne and chocolates so we asked the driver to take the scenic route. He changed up the drive and got us to the reception on time giving us a short break to enjoy our limo and time with the wedding party.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Paul Letherer · Married on 02/09/2019

Prompt professional very courteous and nice people to deal with reasonably price got it on a short notice

Good company everything was cool I will use them again

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sarajane · Married on 05/02/2015

We booked a party bus for our wedding party. The bus was very clean. It was newer and very nice. Our driver was very accommodating. I was thrilled with our service. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/30/2015
  • Maddie

Maddie Wentworth · Getting married on 04/09/2021

1.2
      2.0

Unprofessional Driver, Poor Responsiveness

I never received communication about payments or confirmation, so I was unsure until the week of the wedding how much we owed them. We hired the bus from 4-5:30pm to pick us up from the ceremony location, take us to one additional location for pictures, and bring us to the reception location. The bus got stuck while driving back to the ceremony location. Granted, it was muddy after heavy rain the night before, but it could've easily been avoided. Once it finally reached us, the driver immediately asked me, the bride, for her check without even saying hello. I told her we had it ready at the reception location. She proceeded to ask about it two more times throughout the time that we were on the bus. And her driving was terrible. Like I said, it was muddy, but she took ridiculous measures to not get stuck. She drove very fast through a narrow slippery path and even drifted around a corner, almost hitting a tree and tossing us all around. While we were taking pictures at a second location, she told one of our friends multiple times that she needed to be paid more if we went past 5:30pm, which we didn't. I submitted a complaint about this, mostly her unsafe driving, and never heard a reply from the company.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2019

Worse ever

Cause a lot of stress on my wedding day!!!! They never showed up. Informed us at one hour to go the bus was broken!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/05/2018

0.6
      0.5

I would NEVER recommend this bus to anyone. I had my bachelorette on July 28th. I brought 18 girlfriends with me. The bus they brought us was broken, squealing in the parking lot. We had no air conditioning for an hour and a half drive to Royal Oak, and the bus poured exhaust fumes out the air vents. Our driver Jeremy made us walk to him, proceeded to tell me that he made no money that day because of his broken bus to guilt me into tipping him then was extremely rude and irritated wit my group of girls. His boss told me he is paid hourly...I had 18 girls that were sick for 3 days after the fumes we inhaled on this bus. 7 of my passengers had to pay for rides home. Well over an hour away at 12am. They would NOT refund me my money because they needed to clean the bus for smoke... after their bus poured exhaust smoke in our faces all night. We had to pull over on the side of the high way because we could not breathe in this death trap. I called and spoke to both managers and they offered me 150$ back for an 800$ bus. It was only after I threatened to leave this review and expose their bad business practices that they reluctantly offered me half my money back. It has been over 3weeks. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY! I am disgusted with their business practices, their driver who KNEW we were getting on a broken bus and tried to guilt me out of my money because he was having a “rough day” then told us to walk.. & the managers that I sat on the phone with for over an hour trying to get my freaking money back to at least cover my sick girlfriend’s Uber rides home. Not only did this company STEAL my money and provide an AWFUL service, they took a night of my life I will never get back. & to boot still have not refunded me half my money as promised. I took 3 weeks to write this review. Hoping they would give me a full refund and change their tune. But, I have to share so this doesn’t happen to anyone else. Promised a bus and given a 115 degree gas chamber on wheels.

Sent on 08/16/2018