Mid Michigan Entertainment Reviews

262 Reviews for Mid Michigan Entertainment

• Chelsea

Chelsea Doyle · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Accommodating, friendly, fun!

We are so very excited to have them DJ our wedding. We have met two of the DJ’s with this company and have nothing but great things to say!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Denise · Getting married on 09/07/2019

John was my sons DJ for his wedding. He was the most professional DJ ever. He had everyone on the dance floor at all times, there were smiles all night long. After John talking to the crowd throughout the night, he was just full of surprises for everyone..... As he says "I love my job" he sure does and it shows because he was awesome. We were sure that we would shut down at a decent time, but we were able to extend his services 3 additional hours. Thank you for all of your work and dedication that you put forth for my son and daughter in laws wedding...

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • rebecca

rebecca · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent DJ!

They were great, very easy to add and change things for the day. Kept the night moving well! Was a great experience:)

Sent on 08/17/2019

Kalah · Married on 07/06/2019

Professional, fun, and experienced

John was our DJ for our Fourth of July weekend wedding and I am so thankful I made the decision go with MME. John was basically my wedding planner, lots of calls and text messages exchanged, we meet a couple times prior to organize and discuss, and he made sure everything was perfect! He had people singing, dancing, and smiling all night. I would recommend to anyone in full confidence that they will fulfill your expectations!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

As an event planner and decorator I have used Mid Michigan Djs many times for rentals for my business. In addition, they are in my top DJs I refer to my clients for all of the services they provide. They not only provide excellent service and equipment, but I can always count on them even in those last minute situations that come up in this business! I am always beyond satisfied with anything I rent and the willingness for them to help in any set up or with questions I may have! Pride in their business definitely shows in the character of their staff! Happy to do business with you all!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Denise D Hein · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank you!!

Mid Michigan Entertainment and Joel Gresham did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding and reception. They are timely, will meet to assess the venue, and give suggestions, because they have a lot of experience! They listened to our music preferences and the night was a blast because of Joel!! Thank you Joel Gresham!!
    The Hein Family

Sent on 08/13/2019

Lexi · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

The team was amazing and truly made the wedding night fun and easy. Dj interacted with guest and truly went above and beyond all expectations.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Katelynn · Married on 09/29/2018

They are amazing!

Our DJ was John! He was absolutely amazing from the planning stage through our wedding day! He made sure that we had everything planned out, went through our venue so he knew he had everything that we needed, and saved my butt the day before the wedding when we changed the ceremony!! He kept everyone on the dance floor, and kept everyone (vendors) on track! To say that he went above and beyond what you would expect from your DJ would be an understatement! Will use them for ALL future events!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Krystal · Married on 09/22/2018

Our DJ Chad was so great! He was very professional and kept us informed the entire time! He was a pleasure to work with. We also had the photo booth which was a huge hit!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding on 11/10/18

If it wasn’t for John, our wedding wouldn’t have gone nearly as smooth and as perfect as it was. He was by far the most helpful, professional, and caring vendor we had. Throughout the entire process he stayed in contact with us, while giving the best advice and truly wanted to make sure our day was everything we hoped it would be. He came to our rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what they were doing, basically acting as our personal wedding planner which exceeded his job description. During dinner he went to the buffet with me, fixed my plate, and walked it back to the head table. Yet again went above and beyond! During the reception family members that I have never seen dance were out on the dance floor getting down, which made my heart so incredibly happy. Days after our wedding I had so many compliments about John, the music, and just plain great vibe he sent throughout the ceremony and reception. On top of that, we just attended another wedding where he was the dj and during the reception he dedicated our wedding song to us, which had me in tears. He is absolutely incredible! No words can truly describe how much we appreciate him and this company. Thank you for everything from the bottom of our hearts! -Lauren and Cody Wilcox

Sent on 03/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

John was amazing. He managed the flow and made sure things ran smooth. Very sweet and attentive to what we wanted! Dance floor was full all night. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Alan, he was great!! Couldn’t have asked for a better night!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Clara · Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Mid Michigan Entertainment to DJ my wedding. Our Dj's name was Alan, and he did an amazing job! He was very tentative to our program, and making sure things ran on time. He was also flexible, in the sense that in the moment at the reception, I wanted to skip some things to get on to the dancing, and he just said OK with a smile on his face. He made the whole event run so smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night, we had so many compliments on his performance and service. Also, I was able to give Alan a flash drive of Spanish music I wanted, and he did a great job of incorporating those into the night. 10/10 would recommend Mid Michigan Entertainment, I wish I could relive my wedding night over and over again!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Scott · Married on 08/04/2018

Mid Michigan Entertainment is such an amazing and professional service. My wife and I were unbelievably happy with their service, they kept everyone dancing the whole night!! They were very accommodating to us and made sure our every needs were met. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding of another other event!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Annette · Married on 06/22/2018

Joel and his crew were amazing to work with! Definitely made our day special!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Scott · Married on 06/01/2018

Dan was the best DJ. He was personable, made our day go so smoothly, and worked with us to make our reception as special as possible. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

Joel was fantastic and made sure our whole reception ran smoothly!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

MMDJ was absolutely amazing. John took time out of his evening to come to our rehearsal and coordinated everything! They are definitely a very talented group of people! I would recommend them to anyone that needs there services. We had then do the photo booth and dj and everyone At our wedding told us how perfect and smooth it went. Absolutely no hiccups!!!! Thanks again Mmdj (John) for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Michaela · Married on 05/04/2018

Was very helpful and if needed changes very accomadating.

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Dan

Dan · Married on 04/14/2018

My WIFE and I had the pleasure of working with DJ Caleb Raymond for our ceremony and reception on 4-14-18. Caleb did an awesome job the entire day. He was engaging, inserted himself when needed, and was sure to keep the spotlight on my beautiful Wife and I.
    Thanks for making the day special Caleb!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Nikki · Married on 01/20/2018

We cannot say enough about our experience! DJ Caleb was the best I could ever ask for. He met every single request we threw at him. He made sure the spotlight was on us all night. Our guests were happy and having a great time throughout the whole night. Wouldn't recommend anyone else! Shoot out to Caleb for making it the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jenny · event on 12/08/2017

We have used Mid Michigan Entertainment for a few years and have enjoyed having them do out events.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

We used mid Michigan for photobooth, DJ and video
    We had an online portal to select music and set up the timeline. We had a lot of compliments on the DJ ans photobooth
    Photobooth allowed us to use our own photo book and we took it home that night with a copy of all the pictures
    The video guy blended in with the ceremony and reception. We haven’t received the video yet, but I’m sure it will be amazing

Sent on 11/18/2017

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Did a really great job of reading the crowd and playing music that everyone could dance to and appreciate. Very nice guy and it was a pleasure to work with him.

Sent on 11/16/2017

corey · Married on 10/28/2017

John was awesome! He made sure to meet with us in advance and go over almost every detail about music, intros, and just general flow of the reception.

Sent on 11/20/2017