Mid Michigan Entertainment Reviews

254 | Battle Creek, MI

254 Reviews for Mid Michigan Entertainment

Denise · Getting married on 09/07/2019

John was my sons DJ for his wedding. He was the most professional DJ ever. He had everyone on the dance floor at all times, there were smiles all night long. After John talking to the crowd throughout the night, he was just full of surprises for everyone..... As he says "I love my job" he sure does and it shows because he was awesome. We were sure that we would shut down at a decent time, but we were able to extend his services 3 additional hours. Thank you for all of your work and dedication that you put forth for my son and daughter in laws wedding...

Heather · Getting married on 06/22/2019

As an event planner and decorator I have used Mid Michigan Djs many times for rentals for my business. In addition, they are in my top DJs I refer to my clients for all of the services they provide. They not only provide excellent service and equipment, but I can always count on them even in those last minute situations that come up in this business! I am always beyond satisfied with anything I rent and the willingness for them to help in any set up or with questions I may have! Pride in their business definitely shows in the character of their staff! Happy to do business with you all!

Lexi · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

The team was amazing and truly made the wedding night fun and easy. Dj interacted with guest and truly went above and beyond all expectations.

Katelynn · Married on 09/29/2018

They are amazing!

Our DJ was John! He was absolutely amazing from the planning stage through our wedding day! He made sure that we had everything planned out, went through our venue so he knew he had everything that we needed, and saved my butt the day before the wedding when we changed the ceremony!! He kept everyone on the dance floor, and kept everyone (vendors) on track! To say that he went above and beyond what you would expect from your DJ would be an understatement! Will use them for ALL future events!!

Krystal · Married on 09/22/2018

Our DJ Chad was so great! He was very professional and kept us informed the entire time! He was a pleasure to work with. We also had the photo booth which was a huge hit!

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

John was amazing. He managed the flow and made sure things ran smooth. Very sweet and attentive to what we wanted! Dance floor was full all night. Highly recommend!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Alan, he was great!! Couldn’t have asked for a better night!

Clara · Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Mid Michigan Entertainment to DJ my wedding. Our Dj's name was Alan, and he did an amazing job! He was very tentative to our program, and making sure things ran on time. He was also flexible, in the sense that in the moment at the reception, I wanted to skip some things to get on to the dancing, and he just said OK with a smile on his face. He made the whole event run so smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night, we had so many compliments on his performance and service. Also, I was able to give Alan a flash drive of Spanish music I wanted, and he did a great job of incorporating those into the night. 10/10 would recommend Mid Michigan Entertainment, I wish I could relive my wedding night over and over again!

Scott · Married on 08/04/2018

Mid Michigan Entertainment is such an amazing and professional service. My wife and I were unbelievably happy with their service, they kept everyone dancing the whole night!! They were very accommodating to us and made sure our every needs were met. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding of another other event!

Annette · Married on 06/22/2018

Joel and his crew were amazing to work with! Definitely made our day special!

Scott · Married on 06/01/2018

Dan was the best DJ. He was personable, made our day go so smoothly, and worked with us to make our reception as special as possible. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

Joel was fantastic and made sure our whole reception ran smoothly!

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

MMDJ was absolutely amazing. John took time out of his evening to come to our rehearsal and coordinated everything! They are definitely a very talented group of people! I would recommend them to anyone that needs there services. We had then do the photo booth and dj and everyone At our wedding told us how perfect and smooth it went. Absolutely no hiccups!!!! Thanks again Mmdj (John) for a wonderful evening.

Michaela · Married on 05/04/2018

Was very helpful and if needed changes very accomadating.

Dan · Married on 04/14/2018

My WIFE and I had the pleasure of working with DJ Caleb Raymond for our ceremony and reception on 4-14-18. Caleb did an awesome job the entire day. He was engaging, inserted himself when needed, and was sure to keep the spotlight on my beautiful Wife and I.
    Thanks for making the day special Caleb!

Nikki · Married on 01/20/2018

We cannot say enough about our experience! DJ Caleb was the best I could ever ask for. He met every single request we threw at him. He made sure the spotlight was on us all night. Our guests were happy and having a great time throughout the whole night. Wouldn't recommend anyone else! Shoot out to Caleb for making it the wedding of our dreams.

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

We used mid Michigan for photobooth, DJ and video
    We had an online portal to select music and set up the timeline. We had a lot of compliments on the DJ ans photobooth
    Photobooth allowed us to use our own photo book and we took it home that night with a copy of all the pictures
    The video guy blended in with the ceremony and reception. We haven’t received the video yet, but I’m sure it will be amazing

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Did a really great job of reading the crowd and playing music that everyone could dance to and appreciate. Very nice guy and it was a pleasure to work with him.

corey · Married on 10/28/2017

John was awesome! He made sure to meet with us in advance and go over almost every detail about music, intros, and just general flow of the reception.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

MMDJ were easy to stay in contrast contact with and extremely great to work with. Our DJ was positive and even helpful as things changed throughout the evening. I would definitely recommend them. MMDJ's were professional and fun great peaple

Rayel · Married on 10/21/2017

Dan the DJ was absolutely amazing! I had a venue with 450 people there and he did a great job entertaining them all!!!! He kept the dance floor full the whole night. Cannot say enough thanks to him. He's a fabulous DJ who we felt completely comfortable with. He's great! The videographer and his assistant were very professional I haven't gotten the Video yet to comment on their work but I'm sure it will be great!

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2017

This is way overdue since I was married in October, but just wanted to give a shout out to Chad for the great job he did as DJ for our reception in Gobles, MI at the Vintage Rose Barn! Very professional and MME overall had such a great set up process. Every detail is accounted for and the days leading up to your wedding your DJ has direct contact with you and walks through your entire set up with you over the phone. Was great peace of mind to have! Thank you guys!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike was super kind and friendly right from the get go! As he talked to me He actually cared it wasn't fake He was so kind to me and anyone I was with. Super flexible and helped out in any way he could. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone!
    He helped to make my day perfect!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2017

MMDJs was awesome. I felt like Joel was apart of the family. He knew his stuff and was extra helpful. He played amazing music and was on point with all of he cues. Highly recommend

Kaylin · Married on 09/09/2017

We recently used MME at our wedding , and they are simply great! They played all the music I had chosen, were so kind and easy to work with. Our Dj Caleb knows how to keep the crowd entertained and on the dance floor! Not only are they very respectful gentleman and great at what they do, but very reasonably priced. We will use them in the future for any events and will recommend them to whoever we can! Thanks again guys, xo