Mid Atlantic Video & Photography Production Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 16 Reviews
View more information

• Chance
    Chance Married on 05/31/2019
    Paul did ur court wedding ceremony photos and we did an additional shoot after the wedding. We absolutely loved our photos and are still using them for many of our cards. He is so much fun to work with and will give you the best poses and photos.
    Jamie Married on 09/08/2018
    My fiancé and I have worked with Paul multiple times within the past year. He has done our pregnancy announcement, engagement, maternity photos, and newborn photos for us. He is a true professional and gives you lots of ideas for the perfect picture. He is also super organized and makes sure that you are happy with the photos by letting you look at them through out the photo shoot. I highly encourage using MAVPP for your next photo shoot!
    Ryan Married on 06/16/2018
    Get your pictures taken by Paul Anthony Belletiere! You will NOT be disappointed. They are personalized and exactly what we were looking for. Our gorgeous pictures were taken in Downtown DC and we couldn’t be happier with them. Besides his vast knowledge in getting shots, he always asked if there were any other poses we’d like to do. It was a wonderful and easy experience and we would recommend him for anything. We would definitely go to him again.
    Sarah Married on 10/26/2017
    Paul is great at putting people at ease in front of the camera. After 3 years of working together I have not ever been disappointed with the photographs of the clients I've sent to him.
    Kennita Married on 12/03/2016
    Paul was the photographer for my husband and I 20 year wedding anniversary! He was very prompt, friendly and professional. My family enjoyed his service and commended him for being so attentive to my request. Paul did not miss a photo and there were many photos I glad to see. Paul became a favorite and has been requested again since that time. Additionally, we were close to the end of our time with Paul at the reception and we believed we did not need anymore photos and offered Paul to leave. Paul would not leave, he stayed and we were blessed because those additional shots were great. The photos are beautiful and I highly recommend Paul of MAVPP for a stress free experience!!
    Jasmine Event on: 04/16/2015
    Paul is unbelievable! I was a little nervous to do a shoot because I have never done one that's not headshots but he totally made me feel comfortable and really knew what he was doing! I am so happy to have found him and will be working with him again :) YOU SHOULD TOO!
    Melanie Event on: 10/24/2014
    Had a great time with Paul! He has amazing talent and he helped coach me all the way so that I could get the best picture! He was fun and kept the interaction upbeat and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to all of my friends.
    Erin Married on 10/11/2014
    Paul was a fantastic videographer and did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The footage was better than I imagined and he captured some of the best moments that all seemed like a blur the day of. He was able to work with us on what we wanted and was professional and personable at the same time. I highly recommend him.
    Jordan Event on: 06/17/2014
    What a great experience! Paul provides amazing quality images that are bound to be noticed by everyone everywhere. He is an incredible person to work with and is very professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for great quality work. Awesome guy!
    Jaqui Event on: 03/02/2014
    I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Paul over the past 2 Throwback Cheer seasons. He is always on time and willing to go above and beyond for my models - who are seeking head and body shots. He is extremely professional with all of my clients and super quick with turn around times and emergencies! He additionally has done several videos during our Fab Fitness classes and I love how non-intrusive his style is. Thank you very much for your dedication to Throwback Cheer's brand and success. Looking forward to future projects!
    Chad Married on 05/04/2013
    Paul was great! He handled our wedding verry proffesional and with little to no direction and somehow got exactly the shots we wanted. Very faire prices for his service. I would recommend this vendor to anyone. Thanks Paul!
  • User1198608 2+ years ago
    Paul is a great Wedding videographer. We are very happy with our wedding videography.
  • User1190763 2+ years ago
    Paul was always there to help us. He provided very helpful hints and tips that allowed us to have a very successful wedding videography. We can now happily have a gift that we can show to our friends and family. Thank you so much Paul.
  • User1033344 2+ years ago
    Paul was a great videographer! He captured every aspect of my wedding at a great price! He will work with you, he was on time at every part of my wedding. He helped me with my dress, calmed my nerves and made me feel gorgeous! Do yourself a favor and book this videographer for your big day!!!
    Krystle Married on 10/13/2012
    Paul is an awesome videographer you will not be disappointed ! He takes pride in his work and does a great job!
  • User1180673 2+ years ago
    Paul was extremely professional and easy to work with, he did exaclty what we asked and we got a video that we're happy to have as a keepsake of our wedding. He was not nearly as expensive as some of his competitors and provided a fantastic final product. I would definitely recommend Paul to others.