Michelle Lawson Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Cynthia M. Married on 05/12/2022

So wonderful!

Steve is an amazing photographer who has a great ability to capture life's special moments. He is also SO easy to work with and makes the whole experience so seamless. We appreciate the suggestions he provided to help us get really great shots, how friendly and warm he was with our guests and his high level of professionalism. Look no further, hire Steve today!!
  • Jair
    Jair M. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing experience

We would like to thank Caleb for his exceptional professionalism, friendliness and care that he demonstrated while photographing our vow renewal! He was always going above and beyond to take the perfect shot. He was extremely kind and patient as we gathered all of our guests for various pictures and adjusted our outfits in between pictures. Caleb was always suggesting new poses and new backgrounds for us to switch things up. Caleb even stayed a few extra minutes to get a few more party shots for us. We highly recommend Caleb for all your party photography. We can’t wait to see how the pictures turned out!
    Ashleigh S. Married on 04/08/2022

The dream team!

If you are looking for the complete package - Michelle Lawson Photography/Videography are the best in the business! Steve and his team were AMAZING. We knew from the start they were great at what they do, but going through our wedding day with Steve and his team was perfection - photography and videography! The chaos and emotion that goes into the wedding day is a lot, but their team made everything flow so well and also made everything feel so comfortable and natural! We wouldn't have been able to make it through the day without them. We are SO excited to see all the photos + our video and I know those are already going to be incredible.

Also, all of their attitudes were very positive and welcoming throughout the entire day and night, and we appreciate that so much! I could only imagine how hectic things can get, but their team were all awesome and we can't thank them enough! Any future photography that we need done - they will be our first call, in addition to any friends or family needing a referral as well!

PS - everyone LOVED the photo booth. Such a fun addition to the wedding and would highly recommend!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 03/18/2022

Most amazing wedding photographers!!

Our wedding night was absolutely incredible in every way. Your team went above and beyond making sure we got all the pictures accounted for with our family and friends, paying attention to the smallest details, covering the “office” video and photo walls, and bringing such great positive energy to the night! Everyone loved you all!! You were such a hit.

I was in awe at how seamless your team worked and also how much passion you all had for the night. I know your team is responsible for 10 or more events a week but we truly felt so special like we were the only ones that mattered. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Also, please tell Chris personally that we said thank you! He feels like part of the family at this point! He was there for 3 of some of the most cherished family gatherings and he made it truly special.
    Anastasya Married on 03/17/2022

Absolutely amazing

So professional, everything from the beginning until the end. Punctual. Reasonably priced. Photographer was absolutely amazing. Highly highly recommend
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Married on 02/23/2022

Amazing from start to finish!

Wow! I could not recommend Michelle Lawson Photography enough for your wedding or any occasion. Steve, Caleb, and the entire Michelle Lawson Photography team were absolutely AMAZING from our initial conversation to the day of. Having Caleb at the wedding was like having a family member there taking photos. He was SO kind, paid close attention to detail, and was extremely professional. Truly could not be happier with our experience!
    Kylie M. Married on 02/12/2022

Exceptional

I honestly cannot put into words how amazing this company is but I will try. Our day wouldn't have been the same without them. Caleb's energy and charm made everyone comfortable and excited about the day/night. Our guests are still talking about them! Out of the entire wedding the photographers and videographers were our most favorite vendor (don't tell the others...) I swear we truly lucked out here! I can't thank them enough for making our day sooo special.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 02/03/2022

Speechless beyond words

What can we say about Michelle Lawson Photography that hasn’t already been said? We love Steve and his team so much! From our engagement shoot to the very last minute of our wedding, including capturing moments with our dog Cooper throughout our wedding, they were there to make our day as amazing and as memorable as it could and would be. They have a passion for detail and there is nothing this team won’t do to get the perfect shot, all while treating everyone like their own extended family. We could not recommend anyone more.
  • Brielle
    Brielle C. Married on 01/15/2022

Must hire photography/videography team

Seriously look no further ... Michelle Lawson Photography is the best photography and videography team you could imagine for your wedding day! Steve Lawson and his team made my wedding day everything I could've dreamed of. My husband and I are shy people and the Michelle Lawson team made the day enjoyable and created an environment where it was super easy to take photos all day long. Steve and his team are extremely professional but fun to work with; they always how to put a smile on everyone's face. The team came early in the day and stayed until the minute our party ended. They seemed like they were enjoying themselves during our day too which made everyone feel more comfortable. Steve and his team are a family business and they make you feel like they are a part of their family. Oh and Steve is the wedding dress bustle master!!! I would highly recommend Michelle Lawson Photography
    Michelle W. Married on 01/08/2022

Incredible!

Michelle Lawson Photography is a must have vendor! Book them now! Steve is absolutely amazing!! He made our day run smoothly and there were a lot of bumps in the road (weather changes) and Steve was calming and a problem solver the entire time! My guest have continued to rave about how wonderful Steve and Chris were! Truly the best decision we made was hiring the Michelle Lawson Photography team! Dillon and I cannot wait to see all the amazing pictures the team captured! Call them now!!
    Nicole R. Married on 01/06/2022

Best photography company around!!

One of the best decisions made for our wedding day was hiring Michelle Lawson Photography! Rob and Triana arrived at the Waterstone where we were getting ready, on time and ready to rock! Rob also comes prepared! He had invisible tape to help my dress stay put and even had a crochet hook to help button up my dress, also some spray to help keep my bridesmaids hair stay put. At one point in the night my dress was catching on to my heels and he was able to cut off the strings that got caught. He was always so helpful and ready to jump in no matter what mishaps came up. The energy they brought was wonderful, they help to make you feel comfortable and at ease. Conversing with them and interacting with them was some of the highlights of our day. It was so nice to have a photographer make you laugh and really enjoy spending time with them. We had multiple compliments from guests about the wedding, they love the interactions they had with Rob and Triana and thought they were so much fun and at the same time so professional. We even have family members saying they would love to hire them for their future events. Thank you so much Rob and Triana for the memorable experience we had with you guys!
  • Makayla
    Makayla S. Married on 11/20/2021

Do you want the best!? Look no further!

Just got my photos back and I’m speechless. These guys are the best of the best. They made our day so special from the moment we arrived. I can honestly say there was no task or detail they didn’t help with, from getting me water with a straw during pictures to make sure I stayed hydrated, to fixing my brothers collar, Bobby pinning my vail, and bustling my dress for me Steve went the extra mile all day long. Not only is he absolutely professional and excellent at what he does, but he’s also just makes you feel like family. We were able to relax in front of the lens and really felt like he was the perfect addition to our big day. You won’t have any regrets. Steve and his team are the absolute best!
  • Carlie
    Carlie R. Married on 11/12/2021

Photographer of our dreams

All I can say is WOW! And that's exactly what all of our guests said as well. Steve and his team at Michelle Lawson Photography made our wedding the most incredible day ever. Not only were they right there to capture every single beautiful moment of the day, but they also went so far above and beyond what your average photographer is meant to do. From helping with dress buttons, fixing bridesmaid's hair before photos, holding flowers, tying shoes, cutting tags off suspenders, Steve was there to do it all. He was so engaged throughout the day and captured every smile, fun dance move and sweet moment perfectly. His team was always available to answer questions and give advice and they have so much personality! Our guests are still talking about how awesome these guys are nearly a month later. We couldn't imagine anyone better and we were so grateful to have Steve and Caleb there for our wedding.
  • Daniel
    Daniel K. Married on 11/11/2021

Can Your Photographer Drive a Boat?

Congratulations! You found the best photography company in the industry. LOOK NO FURTHER. There is a reason why other photography companies all want to be like Michelle Lawson. Steve is excellent. THE BEST. Hands down. Guys who are reading this review. Hear me out. I actually met Steve before I got married at a wedding expo that my fiance dragged me too but I am so glad I did because I hired Steve and his team to drive my boat to a remote island in the Keys to propose to my wife. She had no idea I had three photographers hiding all over the island (we took our other boat the night before). It was awesome!!! No one is better. Higher them. Your research is done!
  • Colleen
    Colleen G. Married on 10/30/2021

Awesome Experience

Things all fall into place when planning a wedding reception and that's what happened when I called Michelle Lawson Photography and spoke to Steve. What they offered was everything we were looking for and more. Caleb was our photographer and he was AMAZING! He captured all of the details of our reception, fit in with our crowd, was so friendly, flexible and I don't think he missed a shot! I will definitely hire Michelle Lawson Photography in the future.
  • Teresa
    Teresa B. Married on 10/16/2021

Stop looking HIRE Michelle Lawson Photography

We hired Michelle Lawson Photography for both our Wedding Photography and Videography for a wedding at The Addison in Boca Raton Florida.

From the moment I spoke to Steve I knew he was going to be amazing.

After speaking to numerous photographers who had zero passion for what they do and hearing about all the time limitations they have within their pricing contracts it was a breath of fresh air to speak with Steve at Michelle Lawson Photography!

First impressions are incredibly important and Steve is full of passion and energy the moment you speak with him. He got me so excited and this definitely set them apart from other potential photographers.

When I spoke with Steve the first time he shared all that we get when we book them.

They are TRULY DIFFERENT! When Steve told me that their price gives us access to him ALL DAY long. I was blown away!!! Who does that? No one else!!

If we wanted him at sunrise he would be there and he would stay until the bride and hygrometer kicked him out. This is an EXTRAORDINARY feature to offer especially when all other photographers limit you to 7-8-9- 10 hours plus they charge extra for the longer hours.

Along the way Steve was so easy to work with and plan with which was a huge blessing to our family.

The day of the wedding Steve, Jacob and Adam did such a nice job of being in the midst of all the action but not making it feel like they were there, they were never intrusive, it was more like they were friends hanging out with us and part of the big day.

They capture EVERY moment and did a nice job of capturing the natural moments and didn't have us pose too much.

There are sooo many pictures to go through and they are BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you so much Steve, Adam, & Jacob we were so blessed to find you and to be able to work with you!

I highly recommend hiring Michelle Lawson Photography if you want the BEST photographer/ videographer who is the easiest to work with and will give you simply amazing photos!!
    Penny M. Married on 10/09/2021

So. Much. Fun.

Steve and his team were nothing but the best! Super friendly, great energy and really knows how to get the perfect shot! We couldn’t be any happier with our experience and are completely in love with our photos! Highly recommend!!
  • Kalei
    Kalei Married on 10/08/2021

Fantastic team

We’ve now used Michelle Lawson 3 times!! Engagement shoot, Boudoir shoot and our wedding. Each time, Steve and his team has exceeded our expectations. I am in love with all of our photos and can’t wait to see the videos.

Our guests were raving about Steve and his team, how cool, friendly and professional each of them were- they really seemed like they were just part of the wedding!!!
    Can’t wait to use them for more in the future.
    Nicole D. Married on 09/25/2021

Speechless

Wow! Let me just start by saying we saw Steve and Rob at a friends wedding and right away I said these are our photographers and videographers no question. They were like little magical men just popping up in every corner! A couple months later they shot another friends wedding. And again phenomenal pictures . Now it came time to speak with them for our wedding I spoke with Rob on the phone and OMG instate connection. I could hear the passion and excitement in his voice. I didn’t even get prices from other people.
    The day of our wedding came and our crew showed up ready to party! And that’s what I wanted photographers who felt like friends . I was so comfortable and had such a great time.
    My pictures literally came back so fast I couldn’t be happier. They are worth every penny and I don’t think I’ll use any one ever again.
  • Mary
    Mary A. Married on 09/24/2021

You'll love your photos!

Rob and the whole Michelle Lawson team were wonderful! They perfectly captured our day, from family portraits to candid shots of the dance floor. Plus, they are pros who've seen everything: when a button on my dress snapped as my mom was buttoning it, Rob jumped in right away with a sewing kit to fix it and showed the rest of his emergency kit in case we have any issues! They truly are there to support you on the big day - AND take incredible photos. Thank you so much for the incredible photos to help us remember the day!
    Amanda A. Married on 08/14/2021

They are amazing!

We can’t say enough how wonderful it was working with Rob and his team at Michelle Lawson Photography. Besides taking amazing pictures, Rob and his team are so fun and positive, and their uplifting energy brought even more joy to the whole day and night. And to top it all off, Rob saved the day by fixing my bustle which I broke, not 30 minutes after the ceremony, lol.

Our wedding pictures came out so amazing! We are looking forward to using them for all family photos in the future!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 07/16/2021

Hire these people - you won't regret it!

Hiring Michelle Lawson Wedding Photography was among the best decisions we made for our wedding day! We had the pleasure of having Steve Lawson and his eldest son, Caleb, be our photography team for our intimate wedding. Not only were they both professional, talented, and fun to work with, but they made us feel relaxed and captured the most fabulous photos over the course of our entire wedding day. They worked with us to determine that what we wanted was mainly candid shots with minimal staged family photos. The guys were efficient and cranked out the family photos quickly which we, and all of our guests, greatly appreciated. The photos themselves are simply spectacular and I love that all of them are ours to keep, without any watermarks or the pressure and cost of having to choose a handful of photos to purchase afterwords. Being able to simply send our friends and family members a link to all of the photographs for them to pursue and download themselves is a brilliant policy and such a luxury!
    Rebecca Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing Vendor

They are AMAZING photographers who pay attention to every little detail to make your pictures perfect! On top of that, they go above and beyond to do anything necessary make your day great. When my train wouldn’t bustle, they jumped in to help sew and safety pin it so I could get out and enjoy my wedding. They are the ideal photographer to have on your big day!
    Giselle C. Married on 06/10/2021

Best Photographer Ever!

Steve and his team are the absolute best! From the moment he showed up while we were getting ready, until the moment he left at the end of the night, he did everything possible to make our day as easy going and as stress-free as possible while keeping everyone on schedule and getting all the best shots. When we arrived at the venue, he made what would have taken anyone else three hours take an hour and a half prior to ceremony. My husband and I were able to enjoy all of cocktail hour and the reception visiting and dancing with family and friends without the worry of what formal family pictures were left to take. Steve was so attentive to our needs the entire night while still managing to get all the crucial (and best dance floor) shots. He has been so great to work with (especially accommodating our change in wedding date due to COVID with ease), and we cannot wait to see our photos!! Since our wedding, we have had countless guests tell us how great and easy to talk to he was and they can’t wait to book him themselves! We will definitely be working with Steve and his team again in the future!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn M. Married on 05/15/2021

Words do not do justice! Beyond Amazing!

If you are looking for a photographer, please look no further. The Michelle Lawson team is one that I can not even put into words. I had Steve and his son Jacob photograph for my wedding, and also used his videographer. These three men went above and beyond with not only me and my now husband, but my entire family. Steve knew how to capture every single moment so perfectly that I did not have a single worry when it came to photos, the time he takes to place you in a good position, makes sure the guys pockets were empty and every detail was just right, just blew my mind away. Steve also helped both my Mom & Dad with their outfits lol, he comes so beyond prepared for every situation you can think of, literally he showed up with blonde bobby pins due to my hair color. The vibes the Lawson team gives to guests and wedding party screams we are going to have an epic night. If you want stunning photos, an amazing personality in a team, easy going, and just top notch, please do yourself the favor and book the Michelle Lawson photography team!