Michelle Lawson Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jamie
    Jamie S. Married on 03/17/2023

Best photographer ever!

PLEASE BOOK MICHELLE LAWSON PHOTOGRAPHY!!! Steve and his team shot my husband's and my engagement shoot as well as our wedding photos. He makes you feel so comfortable, and you laugh the whole way through, so you are comfortable, and your photos come out natural and genuine. I also used them for my wedding photo booth, and it was a BLAST! Amazing props, amazing photographer, the printed photos turned out perfect, AND I got the link to the album that night. I had so many wedding guests come up to me at the wedding and say how amazing Steve and his team was and that they wanted to use him in the future. If you're even wondering who to book for your wedding, engagement shoot, anything, please book them! You won't regret it!!! THANK YOU STEVE!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience in my whole life

I have no words to express how amazing Steve and his team are. From the first time we spoke to Steve on the phone we knew he was the right person for the job. He is one of the most genuine and professional people in this world. My now husband HATES pictures and I don’t know what I would have done without Steve. We had to reschedule the engagement shoot three times due to a flat tire and weather and Steve made it all happen and when we were able to shoot he kept my husband smiling and laughing the ENTIRE time, we got beautiful pictures and got the link extremely fast.
    For the wedding, Steve went above and beyond to find the best places to shoot regardless of the crazy winds. We gave him a list of all the pictures we wanted to get done before the ceremony started and he was able to get them all done and with time to spare! During the cocktail hour and reception he was EVERYWHERE! All my guests keep telling me that he was the best photographer they ever seen before to the point that my mother in law contracted him for her other daughters wedding across the country BECAUSE HE IS THAT GOOD!
    We got the wedding pictures back SO FAST that I am still shocked and I can’t even express how beautiful the pictures are! The pictures are received using a link and is so easy to share them with family and friends so they can grab all the pictures they want!

BOOK MICHELLE LAWSON PHOTOGRAPHY YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! They are AMAZING!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 02/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing.. beyond a photographer!

Steve was absolutely amazing, he takes amazing photos, makes you feel relaxed and comfort to get genuine moments. He was not only a photographer but an excellent addition to our wedding day, helping us with suits/dress details, providing scissors, coordinating photo shoots, working around bad weather, just an absolute pleasure to have on our wedding. Highly recommend!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 02/04/2023

Amazing team!

If I could put 100 stars I would. Steve and the Michelle Lawson Team are absolutely amazing! We first met Steve for our engagement photoshoot and were instantly impressed by his personality and fun he brought to the shoot. When we got the photos back, we were so amazed by the quality. Not only do they deliver amazing quality photos, they make everyone feel comfortable and have a contagious energy that is so necessary on your wedding day. All of our bridal party members loved the team and captured genuine smiles from their jokes. Additionally Steve helped button my dress, clasp my jewelry, and bustle my dress so my mom didn’t have to wear her glasses for the getting ready photos. If you don’t choose Michelle Lawson for your photo and video, you’re doing yourself a disservice. We can’t wait to utilize their services as we grow our family and make more memories! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    Dayna Married on 02/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not enough stars to do them justice!

There's not enough stars to BEGIN to be worthy of the experience we had using Rob of Michelle lawson photography. Beyond how gorgeous Rob's photos are, his personality adds an entire experience to the day. My guests are still raving about Rob and his photo team- and so are my husband & I. Even our groomsmen (who don't love pictures) commented on how fun the team was and how comfortable he made them feel. I can't express my thank you enough to the entire Michelle lawson team!
    From engagement photos through our wedding, Rob's team was better then we could've imagined! Besides how wonderful they are the day of, the planning process is so easy. They are available anytime you need in your planning process! I can't wait for the next milestone to hire them for!
    Gabriella L. Married on 01/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further for your photographer!

Steve and his team were wonderful! The attention to detail was excellent. At times, you hardly noticed he was there because he was so discrete and adept at taking our photos. The photos are gorgeous! We also received our photos very quickly and we were able to download them all. He gave direction well. He kept us on schedule that entire day. We would’ve definitely fallen behind if it wasn’t for him. We opted to have the photo booth for our wedding, which allowed the guests instant access to many of their photos. I would definitely recommend Michelle Lawson Photography for any event!
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 01/21/2023

The BEST Wedding Photographer

Where do I even start about Steve Lawson? I worked as a wedding coordinator for 4 years and I have never met a photographer like Steve. On my wedding day, Steve and his son, Jacob arrived right on time and immediately brought positive energy and fun. He made connections with our family members and friends and made everyone feel so comfortable. Not only does Steve know how to take beautiful photos, he knows everything about weddings. There were moments throughout the day where he offered assistance, like when I needed a safety pin for my dress, that was not typical for a photographer. Steve is not only a photographer, he is your best friend on your wedding day and makes you feel like you are the only person that matters. Our guests were even raving about what a great guy Steve is. He never said no to taking a picture and his passion for his craft was evident throughout the entire day and night. Of course after our wedding day, I could not wait to see our photos and boy, did they not disappoint. Steve truly captured our wedding day story. I am so incredibly grateful that we chose Michelle Lawson Photography to capture our wedding day. So if you think the perfect wedding photographer does not exist, think again because Steve Lawson is the best in the business. Thank you Steve and the entire Michelle Lawson Photography team!
  • Michael
    Michael R. Married on 01/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and Beyond and Beyond!!

I couldn't be happier with Michelle Lawson Photography! From the very beginning, they went above and beyond to ensure that every special moment of our big day was captured to perfection. They were extremely professional and attentive, making sure to get all of the shots we wanted and suggesting creative ideas of their own that we wouldn't have thought of, and are currently LOVING the pictures. The final product was absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments on the beautiful photographs. I highly recommend this photographer to anyone looking for exceptional service and breathtaking results. Fifty stars all the way!!
  • Laurie
    Laurie S. Married on 01/07/2023

Look No Further for Your Photographer & Videographer

When choosing our photographer and videographer, there was no question who we were going to use. Not only did they have great reviews online but when we spoke to people who had gotten married in the area, the one common and highly recommended team was “Michelle Lawson Photography”. From the beginning Steve and his team helped us customize our wedding day package, as well as creating a day of timeline we were comfortable with. Besides being rock stars at their craft, Steve and the team made the whole day very fun and easy, which made the day less stressful for all! They were prepared for any mishap with Steve even fixing my hair a few times to bustling my dress. If you want quality photography/videography for your wedding and genuinely good people to follow you around for one of the biggest days of your life, look no further, Michelle Lawson Photography is it!
    Claire F. Married on 12/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Here is your sign: Hire Michelle Lawson Photography!!!

You know you picked the right photographer when multiple out-of-town guests say: "If I could have, I would have flew him out to photograph my wedding." Steve & Joel did an amazing job shooting our wedding.

Steve is tall, so I'll admit, I was worried about him getting in the way...but, honestly, I forgot he was there due to how discrete and thoughtful he was with all his million dollar shots. Steve & Joel made guests and the wedding party feel so comfortable with charisma and humor. If you're on the fence, here is your sign: hire Michelle Lawson Photography!!! I can't recommend enough.
    Brittany H. Married on 12/09/2022

Best Photographer Ever!

a. We hired Steve for our 12/9/2022 wedding at Casa Feliz for photo & video. We also had Steve for our engagement photos a year prior and the night before our wedding at the rehearsal dinner. All of the reviews you see here have to be true because they are the best in the business. I’m usually skeptical when I see all great reviews… he had to pay them right? No, Michelle Lawson Photography is really that good. Not only have the photos came out beautifully but Steve clearly has an eye for a good shot. When my husband and I were just walking through the venue, he had us stop for a quick shot based on the lighting he saw. That unplanned shot has ended up being our favorite one! All of our bridal party and family loved working with Steve and his team! They were all so professional and just enjoyable to be around! It’s so important that your photographer is somebody you can enjoy being around because they’re really the only person you’re with ALL DAY. I’d be happy to spend another day with Steve and his team. They totally helped keep me calm and cool on my big day. I couldn’t recommend Michelle Lawson Photography enough! You will be so happy you hired them!
  • Lexi
    Lexi C. Married on 12/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This is your full service full stop wedding photography team

Steve Lawson was our photographer for our early December wedding. This team was incredible. Besides taking photos of every single aspect of our special day they also captured everything with video. Steve isn’t just a fantastic photographer, he is a full service groom and bride attendant. During the cocktail hour he used his multitool to cut the bride out of her vail when it refused to come off, he used his lighter to burn the fringes off of the grooms bowtie, he even threaded a needle and sewed the bride back into her wedding dress and rebustled the dress when the previous hemming broke. As you can tell, this wasn’t just a full served photography team - this was even more. Oh and the over 2,000 photos look AWESOME! The quality of product was beyond what we could have expected and everyone has given high praise to every photo we post. On top of all of this, kindness exudes from this team and they will not stop until your day is everything you imagine it to be. This team will help you to feel relaxed and comfortable to ensure that your pictures show the best of both you and your partner. We highly recommend you book with Michelle Lawson Photography.
  • Patrick
    Patrick Married on 12/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Satisfied beyond words! Better than we could ever imagine!

I could not reccomend a better wedding photogrpaher/videographer! Their final photos and videos of our intimate vows ceremony exceeded our best expections and even caused our family members to tear up upon viewing them. They were very flexible upbeat and were always in the right place at the right time to capture moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much to the whole team at Michelle Lawson Photography!
  • Andrew
    Andrew B. Married on 11/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photography in the Business!

A review will not sum up how perfect Steve and the team were for our Wedding. From the moment he arrived, the energy was lifted and everything was stress free. I cannot recommend them high enough. Not only were my wife and I amazed, but we received compliments all night long on how amazing our photographer was, and they requested his contact info. The reception was a blast and we had no idea the cameras were around us. When we finally saw the pictures, we were so thankful and happy to see all of the hilarious things captured perfectly, as well as the organized pictures of Family, the bridal party, and us. Do not hesitate to book them, it'll be worth every cent, I promise you that!
    Kat K. Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Steve and the team are AMAZING

We just got married at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale on 11/12/22 and Steve and his team are truly one of a kind. Not only are they professionals, the whole team is a pleasure to work with. There was a downpour right before our outdoor ceremony, and Steve was not only outside helping wipe down the chairs, he helped calm my nerves and secured my veil before walking down the isle. BOOK MICHELLE LAWSON PHOTOGRAPHY!! You won’t be disappointed!
  • Joseline
    Joseline Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing photographer out there!

Where to start!! If you are thinking about it, just book them!!! I had seen their amazing work on Instagram and other websites, and when we did our first consult with Steve, I knew that he was the person we wanted by our side on our wedding day. Let me tell you this was the best decision we made. This guy DOES IT ALL. He will help all your groomsmen, even bustle your dress better than anyone. He literally helped button all 50 buttons on my dress!!!! No only do you get an amazing photographer but one with the best attitude, patience and charisma of no other. I have not even seen my photos yet but I know they are all nothing but amazing and Michelle Lawson photography was truly the highlight of our wedding.

They have just gained a customer for life, can’t wait to do babies photoshoots, family shoots etc etc!!!SOOOO THANKFUL for these amazing humans that are part of Michelle Lawson photography specially Steve, this human is nothing but amazing!! my wedding would not have been as great without him by our side on our special day!! 100/10
  • DAWN
    Dawn D. Married on 11/03/2022

Best Photographer EVER!!

Where do we start! First, we feel like Steve from Michelle Lawson Photography is now part of the family! We first met Steve when he did our engagement photo shoot. He was so professional, cool, easy to work with and had so many ideas and special places to shoot. He captured us in a way that our love and who we are as a couple pops in every one of our pictures. Our engagement photos are AMAZING!!!

Then I wanted to surprise my groom with a special wedding day present. I had Steve do a boudoir photo shoot for me. Now here is where his true professionalism shined. As you can imagine I was pretty nervous and self conscious. But…not for long! Steve made me feel so comfortable and made the entire photo shoot fun! I felt so pretty (and sexy) I couldn’t wait to give my man his wedding present. Which he LOVED by the way.

Well it didn’t take long for the entire family to get to know Steve. Our kids surprised us a few day before our wedding day with a family photo shoot throughout Palm Beach. Again, Steve was beyond AMAZING! He took some time to get to know all our kids and knew all the prettiest and best places to get the best photos. Ours kids love him! And again our pictures are stunning!

Then came our wedding day. I didn’t think it could get any better but Steve managed to make our day even more special. He brought his team and made the day magical. He and Rob the videographer took their time taking pictures of every little detail from my dress and accessories, getting ready, great pics of the guys, the ceremony, the Parteeeeee and even found special details I had placed in restrooms! He didn’t miss a thing! He captured every special moment of our special day. The photos are so incredibly beautiful and there are soooo many! I am so happy we found Steve. He will definitely be taking our kids wedding photos when the time comes. If you want a true professional that cares and loves what he does. PLEASE look no further!!!
  • Erica
    Erica A. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop Scrolling and Hire Them!!

Hiring a photographer is probably the most important decision you can make when planning a wedding. When I found MLP I was obsessed with their editing, especially because a lot of photographers I was finding over-edit the crap out of out of their photos. I hired them, and they captured every single moment throughout the entirety of the day. They provided us with more photos than I ever expected, and they turned out better than amazing. Plus, with Steve’s energy, it’s way too hard to not have fun while taking your photos. 10/5 stars and recommend!!!
    Jarrett W. Married on 10/21/2022

Best Photographer Alive!!!

Steve and his team were the best we could have hoped for our wedding. From his direction during the shoot to the quality of the photos and video they created, I could not imagine finding a better photographer and nicer guy to do our wedding. Vanessa and I are forever indebted to you for taking us on last minute and delivering on your work product. Thank you, Steve!
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

On point he was the best we could ask for!

He captured our beautiful moments. Was with me every step of the way and helped us with our family moments as well as not letting us miss our cocktail hour…
    Jeff A. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Attention to details for our memories

Wonderful photography that we will cherish for a lifetime.
  • I
    Isabella H. Married on 09/29/2022

Amazing experience!!

I've worked with Michelle Lawson with several brides and their bridal parties (I did the bridal hair styling) and I've always loved their energy as soon as they walk in and make everyone laugh that I knew I'd chose them if I ever got married and that's exactly what I did and it was exactly I wanted in my photos from start to finish! They are such a happy and loving family and professional and that's the type of energy you want for your wedding day and energy into your pictures. Defiantly book MLP!
    Susan S. Married on 09/24/2022

Incredibly Talented

As the mother of the groom and from the very first glance of the wedding pictures, I have been mesmerized by the expressions captured in the professional photos taken at Cam and Allie's wedding. Each time I look at them, I see something different or notice a detail that I hadn't seen the first time. I would describe this day from beginning to end as that of being "magical", so to be able to relive the magic of the day again and again through the photos is an unexpected gift of a lifetime. Big shoutout to Michelle Lawson Photography, Steve Lawson and his team for showing up that day with their absolute best selves, incredible talents and magical skills. Highly recommend.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan P. Married on 09/17/2022

Perfection!

Rob and his assistant Audra were excellent from the moment they arrived to the ending of our wedding. Rob keeps the party alive with his energy and positivity. He is so much fun and keeps the vibe going all day long! Highly recommend him for wedding photography, you will not be disappointed. He keeps you on a good schedule too so you don’t have to worry about a thing. We saw a preview of some of our photos, they are stunning! We are so excited to see the final product!
  • Aliesha
    Aliesha P. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down best photography team!!!

We had the pleasure of having Rob and Audra as our wedding day photographers. From the minute they walked in, it was a party! Rob is full of life and energy! He kept us laughing all day! He makes you feel comfortable with all of the different photos and there's never a dull moment! He always made sure I was happy with the photo ideas and asked if I had any I wanted to do that wasn't on the agenda. He made a timeline for the big day....you don't have to worry about anything! He keeps you on time! He is quick to improvise certain things if needed as well! Our guests absolutely adored Rob during the reception too! He was talking to the guests and dancing with us while taking pictures! He immersed himself in our wedding and was part of the family! That' why our pictures came out flawless! He had our photos back to us so fast too! It meant the world to
    relive our special day with the amazing photos. Highly recommend Michelle Lawson Photography!
illustration stars