Michelle Kaye Photography Reviews

16 | East Dennis, MA

16 Reviews for Michelle Kaye Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cara · Married on 03/31/2012

Michelle Kaye Photography provided us with pictures that have gotten 'oh's and ah's' every time someone looks at the pictures. Working with Michelle was easy and comfortable, before, during and after the event. We would recommend her to any couple, person or event looking for creative, quality photos.

Sent on 01/17/2013
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 10/01/2011

Michelle was AMAZING to work with! Throughout the whole process she was helpful, professional, informative, an attentive. Honestly of all the vendors that were apart of our wedding day no one was as easy to work with then her. She was everything we could have asked for and more, and for less money then a lot of the other area photographers. I cannot believe how many photos she took in such a short amount of time. Her finger must have constantly been on that button. For every shoot we have several options to choose from. She really knows her angles and use of light as well, I felt like the photos she took were all really flattering for everyone. The really isn't a bad one in the bunch. I can't thank you enough Michelle!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Dan · Married on 09/23/2011

Michelle is just fantastic. Our marriage was a tiny ceremony -- just the two of us and two close relatives -- and we did not have a wedding event. But we still wanted photos, and Michelle did an absolutely extraordinary job even though she spent only about an hour with us, and took many of the photos in a tiny park in downtown Albany. We asked her if she could get us a few shots later that day, so we could include them with an email to friends and family, and she got us those shots within a few hours (!). She was supremely organized, pleasant and calm, and got many more great shots than I ever imagined she would.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Michele · Married on 09/17/2011

When I met Michelle I knew that she was going to be the photographer for our wedding. I instantly clicked with her and felt like I could trust her to do the photos for one of the most important days of my life. Not only was she priced reasonably but she was able to work with me to a create my own "package" which had all the aspects of what I wanted. On our wedding day she made us feel so at ease and not stressed out about being perfect. Michelle worked with us not us working with her. All in all my husband and I were extremely please with her photos and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Michelle Kaye Photography's reply:

Thank you Michele! You and Sam were by far one of my favorite weddings from 2011! Gorgeous!

Aileen · Married on 09/18/2009

Michelle did an amazing job! We received the photos just a few weeks after the wedding and they are incredible. She was professional and organized but also very friendly and sweet and so lovely to work with!!! I would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding or any other event where they want to have beautiful photographs to look back on!!!

Sent on 11/22/2009

k · Married on 07/11/2009

We were very pleased with the services provided by Michelle for a few reasons. First, she was extremely organized prior to, during, and after the event. Before meeting her, we had no idea what we needed to discuss and she was a wealth of information in terms of locations and types of pictures.

Second, she is a photographer who takes beautifully natural pictures. The types of shots that she captured were stunning.

Third, during the event she blended very well into the festivities. The guests barely noticed her presence. She was also a calming influence on a bridal party who was very nervous.

I was referred to Michelle by a friend and am very grateful for the recommendation. I would stronlgy recommend her services to others.

Sent on 02/06/2010

Marie · Married on 05/30/2009

Michelle took amazing photos at our wedding. She was everywhere, but never in the way! The pictures were incredible and we were so happy with all of them!!

Sent on 04/05/2011

jason · Married on 11/22/2008

Michelle did a fantastic job. She was wonderful with the guests and how to handle when and where to take a picture. Very professional and would recommend very highly. Great job michelle and thank you for a beautiful day.

Sent on 12/29/2008

Tieliey · Married on 10/18/2008

Michelle Kaye Photography is the best! You could not ask for a better person them Michelle, she is friendly, personable, and amazing! I reccommend anyone to use her services she did an excellent Job and goes above and beyond for the Bride to make sure your wedding day is something GREAT to remember forever! Thank you Michelle YOU ROCK! <3 Tieliey

Sent on 12/22/2008

Catherine · Married on 10/04/2008

Not only was Michelle easy to work with, available and flexible at short notice, but everything she said she'd do SHE DID. She was all over the wedding and reception and my husband and I will swear she never showed up. Stealth Photography is hard to master, but she's done it. The photos we got were many and gorgeous. We have far more than we can ever put in an album AND we got the pics much faster than any of our married friends did. With a reasonable price and incredible service I can't imagine anyone I'd rather work with again.

Sent on 12/20/2008

Kathleen · Married on 08/23/2008

Michelle was an exceptional photographer. When my wedding coordinator went to the office, Michelle took the lead in coordinating all the activities and made sure that things got done smoothly.
    We also had tons of small children in the wedding party and she allowed them to have "jobs" for each girl to make them feel speical, and to get the children sit for the photos, while still having fun.
    Another amazing thing that Michelle did was take into consideration our buget. She work with us to give us what we wanted with out going over.

Sent on 10/13/2008
  • F

Fanesia · Married on 08/02/2008

My husband and I would recommend Michelle to anyone needing a photographer. She was amazing before, during and after our wedding. Michelle took beautiful, creative pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She treated our wedding as if she was a family member or very close friend and made sure we were one hundred percent happy with her service. We received over 1100 pictures of our wedding and she was able to get them to us within a month of the event. We are very happy that we chose Michelle to be our photographer.

Sent on 09/23/2008

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2007

Michelle's photos of our wedding captured the day perfectly. She is very professional, yet down to earth and very easy to work with. Michelle is highly recommended by us!

Sent on 10/13/2008

Kat · Married on 07/04/2007

Michelle was absolutely amazing!! She went to multiple locations with my whole family, was patient with all of my nieces and nephew and managed to get the cutest pictures with them (not easy to do!) Michelle got such amazing pictures with all the perfect light. I was extremely impressed with how many different angles and shots she got, and the most amazing part was she was practically invisable the whole time! We recieved the pictures in a very timely manner and prices were very reasonable. I would recommend her to my friends and family! Thank you Michelle, for helping our day be a beautiful memory we will always be able to look back on. ~Kat~

Sent on 04/07/2011

Samantha · Married on 01/24/2007

I would highly recommend Michelle for anyone's photographic needs. She came to our desination wedding as a guest and took it upon herself to take some AMAZING photographs. She even had us doing fun poses that the hired photographer never would have thought us. She helped bring out the "US" in the photos. They were amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2011

Michelle did an excellent job on our wedding photos. She was very professional and got all the photos we on our list we wanted. She captured many moments that we weren't able to see. The pictures came out absolutely amazing. She definitely knew what she was doing.

Sent on 04/08/2012