Michelle Elzinga Hair Reviews

5 | Encinitas, CA

5 Reviews for Michelle Elzinga Hair

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning, amazing, beautiful

Michelle literally flew across the country to do my hair for our wedding! It was everything I wanted it to be, and more. Thank you!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Tracie Carey · Married on 09/09/2018

Color and style expert

Michelle did my pre-wedding hair. She colored, cut and styled it. She did such an amazing job! I would have hired her for my wedding hair if I didn't have a destination wedding. She would have rocked it!
    She is also super sweet and flexible with her time.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle Elzinga Hair's reply:

You are such a peach! We’re going to have to get you to San Diego for a little trip + hair do haha! Just kidddding :) sort of! I will be back in May and we should definitely get together! Thank you so so much for your review I appreciate you!

Phenomenal!

Michelle was the best to work with on my wedding day! She perfected the vision I had for my hair and made sure my bridesmaids feel just as beautiful! Working with her made the “getting ready” portion of the day that much more fun. She really is great at what she does, and comes highly recommended!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle Elzinga Hair's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It means everything to me to be able to share those memories with you and your loved ones! ❤️

Liz Lawler · Married on 07/18/2015

Michelle saved the day!

Michelle did my hair and my bridesmaids’ hair for my wedding in Chicago a few years ago. Everyone’s hair was beautiful. We were all so happy with the results. In addition, Michelle came through for me when my other hair person backed out last minute. It was a stressful situation but in the end I was so glad the other person backed out because Michelle did such a better job and was so much more pleasant to work with. I was so lucky to find her. I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Michelle Elzinga Hair's reply:

I forgot about your girl backing out! Oh my goodness! I’m glad she did! I loved your whole bridal party! You made such a beautiful bride and now wife! Your little fam is so adorable! Hope to see you in Chicago soon!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Highly recommend!

I cannot tell you how much I loved my hair on our wedding day! She also did my mothers and we loved it! Michelle is truly amazing from the trial day to the big day! I remember her patience during the hectic morning, her calmness, and positive atittude made me feel so much better! Beautiful person inside and out!
    Thank You! Xx

Sent on 11/21/2018

Michelle Elzinga Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Laura! So happy you are doing well and thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!