Michele Bernard Reviews

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

3.0
      3.0
      1.0

I, personally, had a very unprofessional experience with Michele Bernard. First, I sent her two emails over a span of two weeks which went unanswered. I figured she must be busy, so I called her. She answered my call right away and we arranged to meet the following week. When I arrived at the scheduled meeting (in the lobby of a hotel) 10 minutes early, I was unsure where she was located so I called her. She did not answer my call. So I sent her a text, which also went unanswered. I walked around the lobby some more and saw her, sitting with two clients. Now it was minutes away from our scheduled meeting time. I waited 15 minutes and it didn't appear she was finishing up with these clients, so I called her. She hung up my call after two rings and sent me a text that said "sorry can't talk now." I felt this was extremely unprofessional and no way to treat someone who scheduled an appointment with you. Wedding flowers are a large investment and I do not want to work with someone who does not treat potential clients the same way as existing clients. I will not be using her or recommending her to any one.

Sent on 06/23/2017

1.2
      0.0
      2.0

We're so glad that are wedding day was filled with love...because flowers it was NOT!

We were underwhelmed by the amount of flowers on the wedding Chuppah and accent areas. She was extremely difficult to contact and did not reply to emails promptly. Communication is clearly not her strong point.

She promised "complimentary" amenity baskets and didn't follow thru.

We would not recommend this vendor for anyone seeking flowers for a wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2014