Michele Bernard Reviews

Michele Bernard 5
Michele Bernard 6
Michele Bernard 7

Kristina · Married on 05/26/2007

Michele is an amazing florist. I gave her a few ideas, b/c I'm not great with flowers, and she flew with it! Everyone complemented on my flowers from the ceremony to the reception! She was a great value and easy and fun person to work with!!!

Sent on 10/12/2007

Julie · Married on 06/16/2017

Michele did an incredible job. I’m so glad I meant her at our tasting at the Publick House. I told Michele the colors and theme I was going for, and she definitely delivered. Our wedding ceremony originally was supposed to be outdoors, but Mother Nature decided to rain on us that day. While I was getting my makeup done, she had dropped off our bouquets and boutonnières and told me not to worry because she was going to do something nice under the tent for my ceremony. I’m thinking to myself, how can you make a ceremony look nice last minute under the tent? After looking at how gorgeous the bouquets were, I knew I didn’t have to worry about the ceremony. I was completely blown away when I saw how beautiful everything looked. Guests couldn’t stop complimenting how beautiful my centerpieces and decorations were. Michele also provided us with a Candy Bar, which was a total hit. She saved me so much time on deciding what kind of wedding favors to get. Thank you so much Michele, the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2016

Michele was amazing to work with and went all out to make sure my wedding was perfect! From the chuppah to the moss escort table to the bouquets and centerpieces - everything was absolutely amazing and her work was exceptional. We received so many compliments on the flowers and she really put a lot of effort into each and every detail which was greatly appreciated. We had a walk-through with her at our venue Elm Bank and she made sure to go through everything to make sure we would be completely content. We cannot thank Michele enough for making everything look so special - our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her beautiful work!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Eric · Married on 10/30/2015

Michele did a fantastic job throughout the whole process. She listened and understood our wants and style in our initial meetings. And came through with flying colors for the day of the wedding. Every arangment was incresible, my wife absolutly loved her bouquet. Michele really went above and beyond and made everyone so happy. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

Michele is one of the best florists that I have ever dealt with. My wedding was absolutely stunning! She made me a brooch bouquet that people could not believe. Michele is sometimes hard to get in touch with but that's because she is so high in demand. The week of my wedding I had an escort card meltdown. The company I bought them from messed up and they were not what I wanted. I called her in a panic. She talked me off the ledge, then took all my escort cards and fixed them the day of my wedding. Seriously above and beyond. I walked into my ballroom and could not believe how beautiful it was. She also handled the flowers for my bridal shower too. Everything was wonderful.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kathy · Married on 08/24/2013

Michele, was awesome to work with. She was in tune to my needs and shared the same vision I had for my wedding! My bouquet was gorgeous!
    My reception hall was exactly what I wanted, tasteful, simple but beautiful. The colors were perfection! Michel also provided place cards and table numbers for the event, which helped reduce my stress.
    I feel like I may not be saying enough, Michele was instrumental in making our day memorable. I highly recommend Michele Bernard.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Katherine · Married on 08/03/2013

If you have a grand vision for flowers at your wedding, but don't want to pay obscenely highly prices, I would highly recommend Michele Bernard. We wanted a mix of tall, showy arrangements and multiple low arrangements with lots of candles at our reception tables. Michele made it all happen within our budget. Not to mention, she threw in multiple arrangements at the Church,sweetheart table, restrooms, etc. as well as let us use her electric pillar candles / candle holders and votive candle holders at no cost. Most venues don't allow flame candles anymore and most other vendors would charge you for the cost of using their electric candles and candle holders -- Michele did not charge us. And no job is too small for Michele -- she even provided several arrangements for my bridal shower.

My only "critique" of Michele's work would be that the arrangements don't last longer than two days whereas the arrangements from high-end florists will last a week. Realistically though, this shouldn't matter for a wedding -- we used our reception arrangements for the brunch we hosted the next morning and they still looked great.

Overall, I would highly recommend Michele Bernard to any future bride -- she is very nice, easy to work with, always available and does great work at a fraction of the price of other florists.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Her work is second to none, I received endless compliments on the flowers, in fact I'm recommending her to a future bride at my wedding. She pays attention to details and she went out of her way to make it a special day. The value of her work cannot be compared, she takes time to find out what would best suit the the bride and budget. I didn't feel pressured and she supported my ideas and plans. I felt that I could not have made a better decision than to hire Michele. We also did the candy bar, HUGE hit, people loved it.

Sent on 06/22/2016

madalyn · Married on 09/22/2015

I found Michele as a recommended vendor from a venue we looked at early in our wedding search. As a new bride, I had no idea what I needed for flowers and Michele’s website gives you a great baseline for what some of her packages offer. I did a lot of research and I found Michele’s pricing very reasonable and inclusive for what she offers especially being on Newbury Street in Boston.

The best thing about working with Michele is her esthetic and the fact that you have the ability to rent wedding décor. I can tell you that I was not about to order 200 votive candles and buy table clothes that would sit around my apartment for the next 10 years so the ability to rent was awesome. She has really trendy wedding décor and can make your wedding easily look pinterst worthy!

The flowers and set up on my wedding day were smooth and easy as I was barely involved. I received many compliments on my flowers and how much did I spend?? I had to pat myself on the back because I found her very pocket friendly and you get a lot for your money.

If you are looking for an all-inclusive florist I highly recommend Michele and her team!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Emily · Married on 08/31/2014

Michele provided all of the flowers for our wedding and everyone was SO pleased. I had met with some other florists before booking with Michele--and Michele was the only one who knew our venue and the industry enough to be able to make suggestions/not look to me to say everything I wanted (she somehow just "got" it.) The bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah, and all of the other touches were so beautiful. She listened to exactly what I wanted, put it into reality, and we got way more than we paid for! Michele is sometimes difficult to get in touch with but that's because she is working SO hard to make sure the event she has that weekend goes perfectly (I saw it first hand for my own event!)

Sent on 09/07/2014
  • Jadira

Jadira · Married on 12/16/2012

Michele was the best choice for my location Publick House she is there house florist and decorates the whole place all the time. She was the best value compared to other florist and did an amazing job . I gave her a picture of a bouquet I loved and she duplicated it to a tee ! The place looked amazing with her winter florals taking front stage . The room I got married in and also reception hall were already decorated for the holidays so it was all free decor !

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2012

Michele was amazing she gave me everything I asked for and so much more. I loved my flowers they were so fresh and filled the space the way I wanted. Michele wasn't pushy and let me tell her what I wanted, she called me a few days before the weddiing to go over everything and even added a few extras at no cost to me!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more my flowers were amazing.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2012

Wonderful! Knows her stuff and can read your mind

Sent on 06/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2010

My flowers were beautiful. They were more then I could have ever thought they could be. She was so generous and her prices were very reasonable. My only complaint is that she doesn't always get back to you quickly. But I can understand being busy. You can not go wrong with Michele!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Diana · Married on 10/10/2009

The flowers for our event were gorgeous. The quality of flowers Michele used and the artistic eye she brought were amazing. The flowers were still fresh and vibrant 2 weeks later! She had great ideas within our budget and threw in extra touches that I hadn't considered.

Sent on 11/14/2009
  • TiffSpff

Tiffany · Married on 09/19/2009

Michele was by far the best vendor I worked with. She was always offering to help me with all sorts of random extra things, she threw a ton of stuff onto the flower order which was great because I no longer had to worry about it (card box, candles, etc). And she did an excellent job with the flowers. The centerpieces were beautiful. I had red and orange flowers, and everyone was talking about how great they came together in the centerpieces. Not only did Michele do her job amazingly well, but I was also told that the day of the wedding, she was rushing around helping out with other things. She moved my cake from the ceremony room to where it should be, she put programs out on the chairs, I think she even helped calm my mom down. She was wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Marianne · Married on 05/16/2009

It was a pleasure working with Michele on the flowers for our May wedding. Before our first meeting, I had only a vague idea of what type of flowers or even colors I wanted but Michele provided so many wonderful examples and was extremely responsive to my thoughts (even if they weren't fully formulated). After our second meeting we felt confident in trusting Michele with our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. and we were blown away by the final product. We still don't know how she created such beautiful centerpieces with our budget!

Sent on 06/19/2009

Deborah · Married on 07/19/2008

Michele did an amazing job with the flowers! They were so beautiful, and more than I could ever have imagined! She charges MUCH less than florists and I can't imagine anyone making prettier bouquets or table arrangements. She stayed within my budget and threw all kinds of things in for free. She was a little hard to get ahold of I wasn't totally sure what I was going to get in terms of a bouquet, but I showed her a few pictures and told her the colors I want and I was blown away when I say my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, just beautiful! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Effie · Married on 06/22/2008

Michele is not only super talented, she is also super understanding, supportive, and nice! I would utilize Michele's service again - and again - and would recommend her 110% to any bride.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Beth · Married on 04/14/2007

Michele's flowers were so beautiful and more beautiful than I could imagine. I highly recommend her--she'll work with your budget to bring you your dream. I didn't think I even really cared about flowers until I saw how beautiful the finished product was! She was great!

Sent on 07/13/2008

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

3.5

Michele is absolutely wonderful! My now SIL used Michele back in 2014 and recommended we reach out. From our first meeting, we could tell how passionate she was about flowers in general and in making sure she truly executed our vision for the day. Her prices were very reasonable compared to what we had seen elsewhere, and we knew from seeing her previous work that we'd love the result. She also threw in a few things like bathroom baskets and an aisle runner, which we really appreciated. I agree with other reviewers that she is sometimes difficult to get ahold of, but honestly she's just really busy and is always in the car, so email didn't seem like the best route. Any time we called her cell, texted, or set up a meeting, though, she was very responsive, so you just have to make sure to cater to what works best for her. The day of the wedding, we were absolutely blown away by how beautiful our ceremony arrangements and bouquets and centerpieces looked, as well as all the other little touches of flowers and votives around the venue. We're so glad we chose Michele as our florist and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Michele Bernard 8

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

3.5

Michele was very attentive to meet the needs of both myself as the bride and my mother who was paying for the flowers for the wedding. She went above and beyond to make me happy; for example she added in isle decoration which we had not originally agreed on or payed for. She is excellent at putting in little details to make your day extra special. Pricing was affordable- in fact prior to meeting with Michelle I had decided on making my centerpieces on my own and bought all the materials, after meeting with her and seeing her prices I was second guessing myself. Michele took the extra step and told me to take pictures of the centerpieces I had already made and made suggestions on how I could improve what I had already worked on and assured me that everything would come together. I would recommend Michele to anyone who is getting married any time soon.

Sent on 02/01/2018

3.5

Michele was great to work with and had amazing ideas for our wedding. She took the vision I had and made it into a reality! Sometimes she was a little slow replying to emails, but when she did respond it was worth the wait! I had originally booked with another florist and then switched to Michele. I am so glad that I did, she made our wedding beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 07/26/2013

Michele is amazing. Words cannot express what she did for my wedding. She made the whole night! She worked so hard to make my wedding dreams come true. All I wanted in my bouquet was peonies but they are typically not in season during the end of July. With the crazy weather this summer it just so happened that the flower market had 20 stems and Michele fought hard to get all 20! She has the most amazing ideas and never tells you no. She makes your vision a possibility! Michele thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for me on my big day!

Sent on 09/22/2013
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 01/20/2013

Michele was our florist for our winter wedding in Boston and I am so glad that we got to work with her! The first time we sat down I explained my vision to her and showed her some pictures of flowers I loved (which ironically happened to be pictures of weddings SHE had done!); she understood me instantly. She knew exactly the feel I wanted the flowers to have, the colors I loved, the types of flowers, etc. and it was so easy to work with her. On the actual wedding day, she honestly exceeded our expectations; the centerpieces were stunning, the ceremony trees were better than I had imagined them, she used so many candles that the venue felt incredibly romantic, and she even went to get our RINGS from the hotel across the street because I had forgotten them!!! Who does that?! Most florists are gone by the time the bride gets there! Altogether Michele is a true professional who will put together a stunning wedding for you. In terms of value she was very willing to work within our budget but we ended up splurging anyway; my only critique (and it's not Michele's fault) is that wedding flowers are so expensive, it is seriously insane! But the money was worth it, I had never seen a more beautiful wedding in my life!

Sent on 02/01/2013