Michele Bernard Reviews

Michele Bernard 6
Michele Bernard 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

All I can say is AAHMAZING!!!!!! Michele was incredible!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 12/15/2012

Michele went above and beyond to make our day beautiful and special. She listened to exactly what we wanted, and brought it to a level we couldn't have imagined. She was always there to answer questions and provide suggestions, while also coordinating with linens and lighting to ensure everything was perfect the day of our wedding. I can't say enough about her - she gave us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2012

The flowers were exactly what I wanted. Absolutely stunning! Many compliments!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Michele was the best. She's so much more than a florist. She gave great tips through out the planning process and was so flexible for changes and additions. I'd highly recommend her. She made some of the flowers look like peonies and in September that's magic!!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Barbara · Married on 08/30/2012

Michele was a pleasure to work with. She was creative, sensitive to my needs, inventive and an overall professional. She is calm and resourceful. She asked questions and came up with ideas that I hadn't thought of. She was one step ahead of everyone and coordinated multiple vendors smoothly and quietly. I recommend her with enthusiasm!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Love, love, LOVE Michele and her work. I was very concerned about the flowers. For whatever reason, this was the most important aspect of the wedding for me and she NAILED it. I wanted big and tall arrangements with gorgeous sticks sticking out of the top with orchids everywhere in a very difficult shade of blue-ish/purple I chose...done and done! I wanted a chuppah overflowing with orchids, with the poles draped with white and the aisle with white rose petals...done! I wanted a gorgeous arrangement for our sweetheart table, basically porchids overflowing, cascading down the table...DONE. The roses in the bouquets were the most amazing smelling roses I have EVER smelled.

Michele also made little bouquets for my mom and mother-in-law and made arrangements for my parents' room and parents-in-law's room and they were HUGE and beautiful, exactly how I pictured!!! I would recommend Michele over everyone else for your needs...she is a rockstar! She also send a ridiculous arrangement to our bridal suite and I was STUNNED. You can't order these flowers from 1800Flowers, and isn't that the point? If you want ridiculous service with a top-quality outcome, Michele is your gal! thanks again, Love B & M

Sent on 10/01/2012

shauna · Married on 08/11/2012

Michele was amazing i could not have
    imagined my flowers looking any better it was amazing! I was truly amazed when i walked into my reception. Thank you so much
    Shauna & Gary

Sent on 08/13/2012

Mia · Married on 06/30/2012

Michele did an outstanding job. She is a professional like no other. She wasn’t just my florist she did so much more. She was available to me via phone, met with me several times. Really understood my vision and, most importantly, delivered it!!! She made it seem so easy and did it all with a smile.
    The flowers, breath-taking and I have the pictures to prove it!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Ann · Married on 06/29/2012

Michele Bernard Floral’s was the best decision I could have made when it came to my flowers for the ceremony to the reception. Michele came highly recommended to us, and with good reason. I told Michele what colors and some ideas that I had been kicking around, and she turned the vision into a reality that I didn’t even expect. Not only is she amazing at floral pieces, but her attention to my theme carried all the way through. She turned my love for butterflies into a nice touch of butterflies “floating” throughout the hall. Michele even took the time to straighten the wall sconces & pictures in the banquet hall, which is a pet peeve of mine, to make sure I wasn’t worried about anything the day of my wedding. I wish I was planning another wedding so that I could work with Michele again. Any bride who hires Michele will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Arianna · Married on 06/16/2012

Michele was wonderful to work with, a great price and all of my flowers came out amazing. She provided beautiful vases that all of my guest loved and took all of them home. We also had a floral archway over our sweetheart table which was breath taking!!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Kathy · Married on 04/21/2012

Michele was great!

First off, she was very professional -- easy to get in contact with and always returned my calls within the day. After an initial phone conversation about what I was looking for, she sent me a cost estimate and photos of arrangements for me to choose from. She was always very prompt with that kind of communication, and very straightforward about her services. Naturally, the flowers arrived right on time on my wedding day.

The price was reasonable, and Michele included some complimentary touches, including decorations on the sides of the ceremony aisle chairs, as well as an arrangement for our place card and gift tables. She was great about working with our budget, giving us the option to add more hydrangeas to decrease the price of the center pieces. She actually did beautiful little 2x2 arrangements in our bridal colors for the cocktail hour for $10/table -- who knew wedding flowers could be so affordable?

In general, I'm not a big flower person but I thought the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Really classy and pretty. We had a coin under one wine glass at each table, and whoever had that glass got to take home the centerpiece. I thought that would be fun, but was surprised by how much people were excited to take their flowers-- one friend dragged the thing all over our venue through the night because she didn't want to part with it.

Finally, Michele is just a nice person. She offered to give advice on anything -- flower-related or not, and took interest in getting to know me and my now-husband. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Shannon · Married on 01/14/2012

Michele was super easy to work with, we met twice and we were able to work with a price I was comfortable with for both my flowers and uplighting. She even surprised us with flowers for the bridal party to wear in their hair on the day of.

I absolutely loved working with her, she was caring and supportive when (a crazy) bride needed it. I will call her for any events I plan in the futiure.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2011

I love Michele!!! She is amazing and took the vision I had in my head and brought it to life!!! I am not a big flower girl so she used so many other earthy elements to bring my wedding to life!!! So easy to work with and has great ideas to help out a bride not so sure of what she was looking for!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Kristy · Married on 09/17/2011

Michele was my favorite vendor! She was friendly, accommodating and very easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. During our initial meeting, she acted more like a wedding planner than just a florist, asking questions about details of my wedding that I had not even considered at that point in the planning process. She was full of ideas, but never pushed me in any one direction which was reassuring and allowed me to trust her completely from early on. She asked all the right questions and knew from the responses I provided what type of wedding I wanted to create before I think I even knew! Michele saw my vision and helped to create my dream wedding. I was blown away with everything she created, especially the centerpieces for our tables. They were absolutely beautiful and I wanted them to last forever! Lastly, Michele worked within the budget I had set and when I went over that budget adding things she made suggestions regarding what to take out and change so that I had everything I wanted in terms of floral needs for the wedding. Finally, I cannot forget to mention how patient Michele was throughout the planning process. She responded to my numerous emails on a very timely basis and offered additional in-person meetings to ease my concerns as the day approached. Many thanks to Michele! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/08/2011

sarah · Married on 04/09/2010

Michele was absolutely wonderful. When my planner directed me to her, I didn't really know what kind of flowers I wanted, but she made my vision come to life. She was very professional and an absolute joy to work with!!!! The flowers for the ceremony, as well as my bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning and everyone was commenting on them. I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Jane · Married on 11/14/2009

Thanks to Michele, I had gorgeous, gorgeous flowers at my wedding. I could not have been more pleased with my bouquet and the bouquets for the bridesmaids (the colors went PERFECTLY with the bridesmaid dresses!), and the boutonnieres, the corsages and the kissing balls for the flower girls! My husband and I received so many compliments on all of the flowers and on the flowers for the reception -- from what I've been told, some of the guests were fighting over the table decorations at the end of the night! The chuppah decor was also wonderful -- I loved how elegant the ivy was, and my husband was relieved that it wasn't too "girly." As I was standing under the chuppah during the ceremony, I noted the accents Michele put on the inside of the canopy. They look amazing in the professional photos, and we really appreciated the touch! We were also so glad that we used one of Michele's chuppahs instead of going with something else because hers was better than anything we had seen in Judaica shops. The hatbox Michele made for the gifts was gorgeous, too -- I was really impressed with it, and we're now using it to store all of the cards we received! Michele is all about extra touches that she doesn't charge for, like including extra boutonnieres for the groomsmen, helping the groomsmen put on the boutonnieres, providing a vase of flowers for the womens' restroom, and having a crew come to assemble and then disassembled the chuppah so that the venue is not responsible for it. Michele even checked in with me and my mother several times to ask if she could get us anything or if we needed any help with anything -- in short, her flowers are beautiful, and she is professional and kind. A pleasure to work with and extremely accommodating and knowledgeable about flowers and decorating options, I HIGHLY recommend Michele Bernard.

Michele, thank you for making my wedding as beautiful as it was -- we could not have had such an elegant wedding without you!

Sent on 04/24/2010

Linda · Married on 10/17/2009

Michele Bernard was recommended to us by The Publick House of Sturbridge MA. She provided all the flowers for the Bridal Party, the church and even a special basket for the ladies room at the venue.

The flowers were BEAUTIFUL... they were fresh and beautifully arranged.

Michele exceeded my expectations... Thank you Michele...

Sent on 11/04/2009

Chris · Married on 09/12/2009

Michele Bernard did a fantastic job with the flowers and linens at our wedding. We met on a couple of occasions and based on our conversations and photo comparisons she put together these bouquets, centerpieces, and linens that were exactly how I pictured them to be at our wedding! She conducts her business with professionalism and confidence all of which contribute to making the process hassle-free. Plus, she was very accommodating (up until the very morning of our wedding) and worked to stay within our budget. I would highly recommend her. She is a pleasure to work with and knows the business.

Sent on 09/27/2009

R · Married on 08/30/2009

I cant say enough great things about Michele!! I knew exactly what I wanted and Michele delivered the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets I could ever imagine. Everyone was blown away by the flowers. She is extremely professional and flexible. I cut 2 guest tables 2 weeks prior to the wedding and Michele lowered the cost accordingly! Her pricing is VERY affordable and was FAR less than what all other floral designers quoted me for 3 varieties of orchids, roses, callas, dahlias in shades of orange, purple and chatruese (which Im told are not cheap!). She was generous enough to add many free extras and stayed at the reception site until everything was arranged. Her work was so impressive, the reception site has added her as a prefered vendor! I would not hesitate to recommend Michele! She is amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2009

Linda · Married on 08/08/2009

Michele Bernard did such an amazing job at our wedding! Not only were the flowers absolutely gorgeous but Michele is a star to work with on design and budget. She also provided specialty linens for our event and it all came together perfectly. She made herself available anytime I had a question or needed to make a change, especially during the last couple of weeks leading up to the wedding. Our wedding was beautiful and it was in no small part due to Michele's hard work.

Sent on 08/25/2009

lynne · Married on 05/23/2009

As soon as my husband and I got engaged I knew I would ask Michele to do our flowers!! My sister had Michele do her wedding and after seeing how beautiful her flowers were I knew she would be doing mine someday too!! Michele was great to work with, always had wonderful ideas and has a great vision and creativity for this business!! The girls in the wedding party loved their bouquets and mine was so beautiful! Everyone talked about the centerpieces and 1 year later they still are! I have friends that still put them out and put fresh flowers in them!! Not only did the flowers come out absolutely perfect but her prices are so great!! I heard comments that people thought I spent a fortune on my flowers, so NOT the truth!! Michelle is very professional, has great ideas and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 04/30/2010

Danielle · Married on 05/16/2008

Michele was exceptional in every aspect she was involved with for the wedding. She would bend over back words to get every bang for the buck! I had a small budget for my wedding and she worked wonders. She had many ideas for me and how to add color and fullness without spending a fortune. Her personality shined as she accomadated the bride to her fullest extent. She worked with my strange 3rd shift schedule and met me early in the morning. Michele is an incredible florist!!! I highly recommend her work. I was so pleased.

Sent on 06/30/2008

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2007

Gorgeous flowers at half the price of any other florist I have heard about. Michele is responsive, professional, and came prepared with more pictures than I have ever seen. She created exactly what I had pictured in my mind, but even more beautiful.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Hilary · Married on 08/25/2007

It's been over 6 months since our wedding day and my husband and I still are talking about how beautiful our flowers were! Now that we have our wedding album I can't help but look at the pictures and just admire the colors in my bouquet.
    My husband and I had no idea what type of flowers we wanted but after meeting with Michele we knew to trust her with everything! She was amazing at meeting us at locations and times that would work with our schedule and she was always "on call" right up until the last minute! Her work is amazing. She came prepared to every meeting we had with samples and pictures. She also understood right away what look we were going for. Michele goes the extra mile for you and it's very easy to see that this is her passion. She makes you feel like you're not just another bride, but someone special to her. I considered her more like my wedding planner rather than just my florist.

Sent on 03/25/2008

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2007

Michelle was wonderful to work with. She works with any budget and her work is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/06/2008