Michael's Limousine Co., Inc. Reviews

24 | Peabody, MA

24 Reviews for Michael's Limousine Co., Inc.

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2018

Great service!

Michael’s Limousine provided top-notch service for our NYE wedding! The chauffeur was so courteous, even adjusting the train of my wedding dress right before I walked down the aisle. We couldn’t have been happier with the service and the limo. Thank you!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2018

We used Michael's Limousine to transport our wedding party on the day of our wedding - the 32 passenger coach limo was perfect; still very spacious considering our large party (~28 people), the bus was amazing, and the driver was so nice, professional, helpful, and patient with us! The booking process was also very easy and they were very helpful in helping us identify the best vehicle to fit our needs. Would highly recommend them for any bus or limo needs, whether for a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Nathalie · Married on 05/26/2018

We had a great experience with Michael's Limousine for our wedding. Booking was simple, easy, and the service was great. Our driver was early, very helpful with assisting the wedding party into and out of the 32-passenger Coach Limo, and checked on us throughout our rides to and from the venues. The coach limo was beautiful, clean, well-stocked, and the perfect size for our family/wedding party. Thank you Michael's Limousine for such great service!

N&J 05/26/18 Wedding

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stephanie & Rob · Married on 05/26/2018

Party Bus!!!!!

I had the party bus that seats 25 I believe. We had a total of 17 people in our wedding party plus my big dress and other extra things we just had enough space for the 17 people on the bus. To me it was perfect. We had the right amount of space a dope limo and our music was rocking on the way to the church. I was very please with everything.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/02/2017

We used a 10 person limo for our wedding day. Michael's Limo was beyond accommodating and professional as we required multiple pick ups/drop offs for both the groomsmen and then the bridesmaids. The driver was incredibly friendly and sharply dressed. He even idled during our ceremony and had a champagne toast waiting for us at the end of the aisle!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 07/29/2017

We utilized the Rolls Royce for our wedding day transportation from Rockport to Ipswich, MA. Now let's face it-- there are many transportation companies out there that have this vehicle for about the same price. The reason I chose Michael's Limo is because they were one of the only companies who were friendly, flexible and didn't "bully" into booking immediately over the phone. Boy are we glad we went with Mike's. The Rolls Royce was absolutely stunning and in pristine condition. Our driver was early, prepared, and so kind. We couldn't have asked for a better experience on such an important day. Would 150% recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Michael's provided the transportation for my daughter's wedding day. We used the beautiful Rolls Royce and I couldn't have been more pleased. Mike Jr. was so professional and helped us so much. We are all nervous and didn't really know what we were supposed to do...and Mike Jr. was there to guide us right along.
    I highly recommend this company for your limousine needs.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Aimee · Married on 07/31/2016

We initially didn't think we needed a limo, but after some research we decided to go for it and Michael's was absolutely wonderful. We just needed the limo for the 3-hour package, to pick up the girls at the hotel and take them to church and then to take my new husband and I to the reception. The limo was prompt, clean, and the driver was very professional and friendly. We got to the church while people were still coming in, so he stood in front of my door so no one could peek in and then when the coast was clear he helped me out....then afterwards he poured my husband and I champagne! The ride was smooth and even though both trips were short it was worth it not to have to worry about driving ourselves. Great service!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jaime · Married on 07/23/2016

We used the 32 passenger limo coach for our wedding party to arrive at the church and then from the church to reception. It was awesome! Our wedding party loved it and had a great time on board. We celebrated and used their blue tooth to play music. The bus was so clean and the driver was very courteous! The bus arrived on time at each destination and i couldn't be happier with their service. It was an easy company to work with from email 1. Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/22/2014

They had exactly what I wanted for the right price. They were able to provide a Chrysler 300 and a 20 person Hummer Limo ( I had a hard time finding this with other vendors). The cars looked great and the drivers were polite and super helpful (I had a huge dress and my driver had to help me get the dress in).

Sent on 03/13/2014

Absolutely the best service available and great pricing. They showed up early, knew where to take us, were extremely professional and courteous. First class all the way.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Louisa · Married on 02/04/2012

Wow, I didn't realize it was so hard to find a good limo driver in the greater Boston area. I have no idea how I finally found Michael's Limousine...it think it was fait!

Our wedding was up in Topsfield...but we were staying at hotels in Peabody...so Michael's Limousine was right around the corner from our hotel and knew Topsfield well. He was really professional and the Limo showed up on time and was clean (my sister got married back in 2001 and her limo smelled terrible, so I was always worried that would happen to me). The rental time worked out perfectly since we had a full mass and then used the limo for my husband and I to travel to the reception. They even had champagne for us after the ceremony...super plus!

I was actually shocked at how great this service was...you should really think about booking with Michael, he is great!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2008

Michael's is a great company with great prices. My family has used them for other events as well and has been very happy every time. We went with the 16 passenger coach, which is a limo bus. Maybe a less traditional choice, but it was fantastic! It was very spacious, could fit our whole bridal party, and we had a lot of fun in it. The service was great- arriving early, making multiple stops for pictures, champagne, and helping us all in and out. Plus the price was easily the best we found for a vehicle that holds at least 14 people. Remember with limos it is not the sticker price, but the total price after the gratuity and fuel charges (ours was $635 total, while most others were around that before the other charges were even added on). We would definitely recommend Michael's.

Sent on 08/25/2008
  • U

Ulysses · Married on 09/23/2017

We hired Michael's to run a shuttle van back and forth between our hotel and the venue for our wedding, in one 2-hour block before the wedding and one 2-hour block afterward. In each case, the driver showed up precisely on time, was extremely polite and professional, and knew the route perfectly. Knowing that our guests had convenient, comfortable transportation-- especially after enjoying our open bar at the reception!-- allowed us to rest easy.

Michael's rates were very reasonable compared to some competitors we checked out, and the rates also include gratuity, which helps keep budgeting simple. Also, the office staff we spoke to in the first place to arrange the service were very helpful in providing answers to all of my many questions. All in all, a fabulous experience!

Sent on 09/29/2017

April · Married on 07/11/2009

Leah, the driver was amazing! Though our time with her was short, she really helped make the day run smoothly. She took the time to make sure everyone was comfortable and even ran between the limo and the hotel for us making sure nothing was left behind. We were not expecting much as we only used the service to go one way, but we were pleasantly surprised by the level of service!

Sent on 07/31/2009

romina · Married on 12/31/2011

One of the limo drivers was sick but a replacement was found and there wasn't a problem. One of the drivers was so into the whole wedding thing that he was like assistant to the photographers helping them with equipment, helping the guys put their boutonnieres on, etc. They were great :)

Sent on 01/26/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

I used Michael's Limo basically as a shuttle for my wedding to take guests from the hotel to the ceremony/reception site and back to the hotel after. We used their 16 passenger limo coach and it worked out well for all the guests (even the older ones) to get in and out of, and it held a lot of people which meant fewer trips. The driver was on time and brought guests back and forth as needed. We already pay for the tip when we book, so it was nice not having to worry about it after the reception! The only thing I thought was a bit strange was that I had made the reservation for 3:30pm until 11:30pm, and from about 5:15 to 9:30 the driver was not running the shuttle back and forth. I found out later that he had given my father his phone number if we wanted him back earlier than 9:30, but in my mind that is 4 hours of the shuttle not running, which is half of the time that I paid for. I realize people probably won't be on the shuttle during that time, but I wanted it to run continuously in the event someone had to run back to get anything. Other than that, I was happy with the service.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Katelyn · Married on 09/25/2015

We used Michaels limousine on 9/25 for our wedding. Michaels limousine literally helped make our wedding a success! Their limo's were extremely clean and had champagne waiting even on the guests buses! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how nice the shuttles were and what a life saver they were.

Renee was a huge help and worked with me literally up until the day to get everything perfect! I highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/22/2012

2.5

We hired a 14 person party bus and a 35 person van to transport both our bridal party and our guests from our hotel to our ceremony for our September wedding. Michael's Limousine did a fantastic job. They were timely, the vehicles were clean, and well maintained, and the drivers were very professional. The vans were a bit pricy, but the service was excellent.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Brittani · Married on 10/23/2015

3.0

I want to start off by saying that the company gave us a wonderful deal and that our driver was professional, friendly, and even helped my with dress, and my bridesmaids with carrying their bags on our wedding day. Unfortunately, there was no champagne provided in the limo, and that was a let down- as we were told this was included in the price. We could not toast on our way to the venue, which made the hour long ride a little longer.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Kristen · Married on 04/09/2011

3.0

We were happy with the service!

Sent on 05/10/2011

1.0

As much as I would like to give a good review to this vendor, I simply cannot. We had a terrible experience on our wedding day from the very start. We had a large limo coach for transportation on our big day for our 20 person wedding party. It arrived as scheduled and from the VERY beginning there was no AC in the vehicle. It was a 88 degree day and the limo driver never contacted the home base to let them know or even try to get a new limo coach out to us ASAP. When the boys got picked up they asked to turn up the air and he said it was already on and at its max, it was blowing steaming hot air. Once the girls got picked up we asked the same exact thing not knowing the boys already addressed it and he told us he didn't know what was wrong with the AC on the bus. We went into the church and came out, the driver had the door WIDE open with his windows open and said there was nothing he could do about the air. We were in the church for 1 hour he could have very well taken care of the situation while we were inside. 20 of us came out to a steaming hot limo coach with no windows to even open. The guys were sweating through their suits and the girls who were wearing barely anything were slipping all over the seats from being so hot. I was told we could make a playlist and hook it up with the AUX cord in the back to play for the ride...what do you know, the AUX cord was completely shredded and broken. The driver again told us he had no idea why it didn't work when it clearly was broken and had been for a long time. I would not recommend this company to anyone & even after speaking to management he made me feel even worse about my choice to use them for my big day. Waste of $$ there are plenty more companies of this type in the area and I suggest going with them instead.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Kayleigh · Married on 08/06/2016

0.4
      0.5

I used this company for my wedding and was extremely disappointed. We requested that the driver call when he arrived at the hotel to pick us up, which he did not and the van was very hot the whole drive.

Our wedding ended at midnight and he was supposed to be there right at midnight to pick us up and then come back to do a 2nd trip with the rest of the bridal party. My husband and I, our bridal party and our parents waited on the sidewalk for 20 mins. We called and left a message with Michael's Limousine and did not receive a call back. We started to panic since we had no way of getting in touch with the driver and had everyone just get in cars with any remaining guests and most had to call ubers.

Around 12:30 one of my bridesmaids and her date were still at the venue waiting for their uber when the van finally showed up so out of the 26 people he was supposed to drive, he drove 2.

The driver got in touch with me to let me know that he picked up the wrong wedding party from our venue. He said "a bunch of people got in my van and I just drove them and didn't realize until they told me that I brought them to the wrong hotel that it wasn't your party". For the amount of money we paid and seeing that the venue is well known for having multiple weddings a night it was highly unprofessional for him to not even verify if the people were for the correct wedding.

It was embarrassing to have to tell our parents and bridal party to start looking for rides after standing on the sidewalk for 20 mins at my own wedding.

The owner, Michael, only refunded us $200 out of the $325 we paid for the 2 trips he was supposed to make at the end of the night. Had my bridesmaid known she would have gladly paid $20 for an uber instead of me paying $125 for someone to show up 30 mins late.

Sent on 08/10/2016