Michael Lucas Memories To Keep Reviews

15 | Peabody, MA

15 Reviews for Michael Lucas Memories To Keep

Jessica G · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Great ceremony

Michael was so easy to work with and responsive. He provided a beautiful and quick ceremony (which is what we wanted) and I would definitely recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Lynne · Married on 12/14/2016

Michael is reasonable, nonjudgmental, and very accommodating. He made us feel very comfortable, as he is very personable and provided a nice, quaint service. We are more than satisfied.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Michael Lucas performed a great ceremony. He personalized the ceremony exactly to our liking.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Kristina · Married on 08/27/2016

Mr. Lucas was very easy to work with! From the time we met him for our first meeting (November 2015) right up to the day he married us (August 2016) Mr. Lucas answered my emails in a timely fashion and either picked up the phone when I called him or returned my call the same day. He even went out of his way to alter his schedule when my rehearsal was rescheduled so we did not have to schedule another meeting the week of our wedding (a very busy week!). He also offered us a personalized ceremony that included a moment of remembrance for our lost loved ones. I highly recommend him! he was wonderful!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Debra · Married on 08/21/2016

Michael was very accommodating and will tailor your ceremony to meet your needs. When we met with him prior to the wedding he was very organized and gave us great suggestions. I've been to services performed by a JP and thought they were very brief and not very personable. We were extremely pleased with his services and would highly recommend him. Our guests also commented on how lovely the ceremony was.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Michael was awesome! Very laid back and easy to talk to, definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • User4201152 · 2+ years ago

He did exactly what we wanted. He was easy to work with and a very nice guy.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Merette · Married on 08/22/2014

Michael Lucas made our wedding day very special. Everyone commented on the beautiful simplicity of our wedding ceremony. We got along with Michael from the start and couldn't have asked for a better officiant. The words spoken during our ceremony were absolutely touching and perfect for us. We can't say enough! Wonderful man, we were extremely comfortable with him and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/14/2014

Michael was an excellent officiant for our non-denominational ceremony. We chose a simple ceremony, as we wanted to stick the the vows and avoid all of the religious stuff. He customized the ceremony to meet our needs and to be about us as a couple. He was easy to work with and responded quickly. He is able to do a short and sweet ceremony, to a full length ceremony customized to your faith.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

Michael was great! He catered every request we had. He personalized our ceremony and incorporated our daughter into it as well! I recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/23/2010

Mr. Michael Lucas was wonderful. He made my wedding so easy and fun. Would highly recommend him to everyone and have already. He did a great job and everyone really liked him.
    Kristen and Stephen Bain

Sent on 01/10/2016

Michael Lucas was recommended to us by our venue. He was great to work with. He was very responsive to my many questions and always gave thoughtful feedback without pressure. He offered to meet with us as often as needed and gave ceremony ideas. He made our ceremony very special and unique for us.

Sent on 09/17/2014

3.0

Michael was great to work with going up to the wedding date. He was very responsive and helpful with emails about wedding ceremonies and helped us personalize it by suggesting we do a wine box ceremony. It was a big hit and a point of conversation for the rest of the night. My only complaint is that on the day of the wedding he mispronounced our names when he announced us as man and wife when at the rehearsal he said it perfectly. It was not really that big of a deal because my husband and I have a good sense of humor and laughed it off.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

3.0
      3.5

Michael Lucas is a very nice man with many years officiant experience. He has experience with many different types and traditions of services. He provided us with some outlines and options for vows, yet was flexibility enough to allow me to write my my own outline & ceremony.
    His experience was best seen when during the ceremony his microphone went out and without missing a syllable he placed it down and increased the volume of his voice so that no one noticed that he wasn't holding a microphone anymore nor did they miss a word he was reading.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Polite, courteous, organized, respectful - all made the event memorable.

Sent on 12/16/2015