Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

Michael Anthony Productions 5
Michael Anthony Productions 6
Michael Anthony Productions 7

S · Married on 05/17/2015

I just had my wedding on May 17th at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay and I could not wait to share my experience with Michael. He did all the up lighting for my event and I wish there was something higher than 5 stars to give him because he went above and beyond to make sure my wedding venue looked flawless. I had a winter wonderland theme with blue up lighting and not spot on the wall was left when Michael got done. It was absolutely perfect, I walked into my ballroom and was taken away! He is also going to do my sister's wedding from how amazed she was at his work. My advice to anyone is if you are even considering anyone else, you need to contact michael and get the job done right. We met him at a wedding expo and here's why my husband and I were blown away by him. 1. He is extremely friendly and easy to communicate with. From the minute we met him we could tell what a great, genuine guy he was. 2. His prices are unbeatable. We actually were going to do our up lighting with our floral designer but after looking at his prices and quality, we could not pass it up. 3. He is so professional, he responds quickly to emails and phone calls and always keeps you up to date. We had two monograms as part of our package and they turned out amazing. He worked with me to get it right so quickly. 4. QUALITY. Not only is he great to work with and prices are amazing, his quality make it look like we paid thousands for our lighting. The ballroom was literally transformed into an ice blue palace. Bottom line, he is the vendor you won't regret. I am not someone who writes long reviews for anyone but I truly believe he deserves all the praise!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Dominique · Married on 03/21/2015

All I have to say is wow, Michael Anthony productions absolutely blew my mind. He was such a wonderful person to work with. He was beyond professional and kind, and exceeded my expectations, he deserves way more than five stars. And I wasn't always that greatest with getting back to him about things, and he still managed to make everything work. He did uplighting for my venue and it was astounding, my venue was already breathtaking he he made it look even greater (it really makes a difference!, definitely get that package!) he even had mine and my husbands names on the floor entrance way. I have gotten a lot of compliments about him, he plays appropriate music (which I am Christian so this was very important) he also plays games to get the guests going, just an all around fun Dj. I mean this sincerely it's really overwhelming to look for vendors, and the Dj is probably one of the most important things about a wedding (in my personal opinion) so Michael Anthony productions is definitely the Dj you should go with.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Christopher · Married on 02/28/2015

I don't even know where to start. Mike was more than we could have hoped for. He takes the time prior to your event to get to know you. He does everything he can to make sure your special day is perfect. He is professional, curtious, and extremely entertaining! His energy combined with song selection and his emcee skills get people on the dance floor and sets a great mood. I would recommend Michael Anthony productions to anyone looking to have a blast at their event.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Devon · Married on 12/27/2014

Amazing!! I couldn't have asked for better entertainment. He kept everyone dancing and was really energetic. Worth every penny and made our special night very memorable. The up lighting was an amazing touch as well and really pulled the room together.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Barbara · Married on 12/27/2014

What an amazing gentleman. His rapport with the guests was superb. The up and down lighting was truly the best I have ever seen at a wedding and was entirely wireless. The down lighting highlighted the centerpieces and was gorgeous. He even had the bride and grooms names and date projected against the stage curtain at the St. Petersburg Woman's Club, which is an amazing venue and a great value. Don't even think about hiring anyone else!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Michele · Married on 11/29/2014

Michael Anthony Productions made our wedding reception a memorable event for all those in attendance. DJ Mike has high energy and a great mix of music that made everyone in the room get up and dance. His up lighting transformed our reception into a magical experience. The entire entertainment experience was noted by many of our guests and we know that they will forever remember our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Thank You for making our wedding an event we will always remember. The energy and enthusiasm you brought to the dance floor was amazing. You kept eneryone entertained the entire time. Our guests are still talking about our wedding. The special effects of the up-lighting were just unbelievable. We are highly recommending your DJ service to all our family and friends. Thanks DJ Mike for the awesome wedding entertainment.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Bob · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ Mike rocks! He had every guest on the dance floor all night. It was more like a party than a reception and the lighting really set the mood for the night. Mike, you made my wedding! Can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

I just can't say enough about how helpful DJ Mike Richards was with for our wedding entertainment planning. From the very beginning he gave us some great suggestions in selecting our music and lighting, His professionalism and flexibility with our arrangements were greatly appreciated. Our guest had a great time and really enjoyed the variety of music he played. The up-lighting in the room was spectacular. Thanks, Mike....we couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/22/2017

We met Michael at a wedding show in Tampa. He was so professional and enthusiastic about what he did we knew we wanted him for our wedding day on 9/22/17. He was always right on top of any request else made. He had a really fast response time and he made our lighting look amazing for our venue. We loved everything he did. He even made my flowers light up!!! My brother was so impressed with the look of everything wanted to hire him for his wedding in 2018. Best lighting guy ever!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Greg · Married on 12/31/2015

There were a few times where he took a while to return phone calls. Also at certain times during the reception, his microphone was difficult to hear. He was however, very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would certainly recommend him for someone who is looking for a DJ. He was very helpful with helping us pick out music for the night, and kept our crazy night running smoothly.

Thanks for everything.