Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

Michael Anthony Productions 5
Michael Anthony Productions 6
Michael Anthony Productions 7

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2016

Michael is very enthusiastic and organized. He is very willing to accommodate to the couples needs. He offers to come to the venue prior to the wedding in order to see what equipment will work best for your specific venue. Plus he is guaranteed to be the DJ on the day of event. Great price for everything we are getting.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

Mike was truly amazing! He made sure that my day was special. When I had to move things around on the fly he had no issues and accommodated it with ease. The transition from Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and into the Reception was seamless. His playlist were perfect and he played the best songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. In addition, the lighting that he provided really brought my venue to the next level is was breath taking. He was very creative when it came to placing the lights and it brought out all the light touches that I worked so hard on. I would hire Mike again in a heartbeat

Sent on 06/07/2016

Michael Anthony was amazing!
    I dealt with so many vendors before the wedding and the day of the wedding, but Michael was the most pleasant to work with!

He did an amazing job! my wedding was gorgeous! I chose an amber/candle light and his lights were stunning! He even made a spot light of our names above the cake! he was so professional! set everything up on time, and when he was leaving and packing up, he approached me to thank me and compliment my wedding!

his prices are very reasonable for the work and equipment he uses. My sister will be using his services for her wedding this summer!

I highly highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Joseph · Married on 02/28/2016

Michael was very helpful. He did exactly what we asked and more. He was always looking for a way to help make our wedding the best and taking our money seemed to be the least of his concerns. He was just happy to be a part of the show and glad that he could help us out.

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 02/13/2016

DJ Mike was incredible! He made planing my special day very easy and convent! He always responded to emails in a timely manner and his online planning system made choosing our music and getting everything put together easy. The day of the wedding DJ Mike showed up well prepared, and ready to give my guest a great time. He kept the party going and the crowd happy! DJ Mike was a wonderful man to work with and I am grateful for his service the day of my wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Megan · Married on 01/23/2016

My husband & I were thrilled with Michael Anthony's Production. We would recommend him to any of our family & friends. Whatever the event may be Mike will make it entertaining & fun! He truly takes the time to listen to what you want played & the lighting work is unbelievably beautiful & magical!! My wedding day was Perfect, wanted the dance floor busy & thanks to Mike everyone was dancing!! Sincerely, Megan Stern

Sent on 02/11/2016

Ruba · Married on 11/29/2015

DJ MIke is hands down the best vendor to work with!!! He has been so kind, professional, takes initiative and is so skilled and timely with his job.
    The lighting he provided transformed the room entirely, and I could not be more pleased with his work. Wish I could have more events just so I could use him again!!! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 12/31/2015

Justin · Married on 11/27/2015

We used Mike for the uplighting for our ceremony at Saxon Manor and it really provided the finishing touch on a beautiful wedding. We sent him a custom monogram that we made and he used it exactly how we sent. His lighting at the sweetheart table was absolutely gorgeous and we haven't stopped receiving compliments.

Highly recommend him for any up lighting needs! Worth the money

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • User4207168 · 2+ years ago

I was looking for a DJ at a bridal show but was not ready to commit yet. After I read the reviews for a bunch in my area, I was especially interested in DJ Mike and decided to speak with him at the next bridal show. i talked to a couple other DJs and we're not too impressed, and when I found Mike's booth, he said he was already booked for that day and there was a second person on the list too. I added my information just in case they both canceled, and about a week later, he called to let me know he was available! I was very excited! He was great at communicating and makes you a profile for his website, which you can go in and update your wedding plan and layout, the playlist, and any special requests. The song selector was very helpful as it shows you the top songs in each category, whether by decade or type of dance. He is very energetic and fun, really helps to keep the party going! I definitely didn't want s dull DJ and Mike was anything but that! I would definitely recommend him to friends and I couldn't be happier with how the music turned out and how great DJ Mike was!!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Amy · Married on 11/13/2015

DJ Mike was super easy to work with! He met with us multiple times prior to the wedding and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. He played everything we asked him to and did not play the songs we put on the Do Not Play list. He made our wedding very fun and kept everyone dancing until closing time. I would highly recommend him for wedding or any other type of DJ services!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Absolute pleasure to work with DJ Mike! He did an amazing job of keeping our guests entertained and keeping the wedding on pace! Very helpful in the process of choosing songs for the wedding. Mentioned times we'd need a song that I had over looked. When I had trouble choosing a song his online library was super easy to access and offered a lot of assistance! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! His uplighting was also stunning. Very flexible and easy to work with! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Morgan · Married on 11/07/2015

Michael was great! I met him at a bridal show and he took time out of talking to many people to talk to only me. He set up my date right at the show. As time went by we communicated through e-mail and I provided him with music I wanted and didn't want. He drove to my venue and met with me. He went over the lighting options, monogram options, and music options with me. He really made me feel like he cared about out big day. On our wedding day he played just the right music at the right time! I was super stressed about other things so I gave him a few songs my husband and I liked and asked him to fill in from there. He did a great job and had the dance floor full all night long. Also, the uplighting was AMAZING! It totally transformed the room and added so much to the already great atmosphere! I would definitely book him again!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ Mike was the first DJ we met at a Bridal Expo and we knew we needed to look no further. He was incredibly flexible to arrange meeting times and locations, and he was our most responsive vendor throughout the planning process. We had a song request on our RSVP's from our guests and we merely provided him with a list of their songs, and he had them downloaded and ready to play at our reception. We used his online planning tool to create lists of must play songs and indicate special requests for introductions, first dances, etc. Mike executed everything we requested to a T on the night of our wedding and our dance floor was PACKED all night. His lighting made for some great party pictures and everyone commented on how beautiful the lighting and monograms were. The lighting is a must! Our parents were pleased with what an excellent, humble host he was and how in-tune he was to the mood of the crowd.

At the end of the night, he played the last song, only to still have all of our remaining guests on the dance floor begin chanting "ONE MORE, ONE MORE!" He immediately cued another great dance song, sending everyone out on a high note.

We loved working with Mike and would use him again in a heartbeat if we could do our wedding again. It was the best night of our lives and we have his humble, professional service to thank.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Alessandra · Married on 10/17/2015

I met Michael at an expo and loved what he had to offer for services. The website for planning and setting a music list was user friendly. Michael did an amazing job with everything I had requested and I really enjoyed the lighting he had. I will definitely use him again for future events.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Brittani · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Mike truly made our wedding day a success. He kept the flow of the reception going smoothly, he kept the crowd entertained, played great music, got the crowd dancing and having a great time. His uplighting was phenomenal. Anytime I contacted him before the wedding, he responded immediately. I can't say enough great things about him.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Bobby · Married on 10/03/2015

Mike from Michael Anthony Productions was everything my wife and I wanted for our entertainment at our wedding. My wife took care of all planning for our wedding except the entertainment, which she left that up to me. After a consultation with Mike, we knew he was the right choice. Mike was very personable and well organized. Truly a great vendor to work with. He knew well in advance what our vision was for our wedding and he brought that vision to life. I have attended a few weddings at our venue and I must say that I never saw it look so beautiful. This was due to the up-lighting and accent lighting that Mike had throughout the room. He is an artist with his DJ abilities as well as his lighting design. If you are looking for entertainment for your big day, absolutely check out Michael Anthony Productions.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Regina · Married on 09/19/2015

This is now the fourth wedding where my family has utilized Mike as our DJ. There is a reason for that, and that is because Mike is an exceptionally outstanding DJ. If you want a DJ who is going to have your wedding guests out on the floor dancing while he not only DJS but MC's, Mike is the one for you. He doesn't just play the songs you picked from his computer (typical DJs) He plays the songs you want but is not afraid to jump up on a speaker with the props he provides to get the party jumping and dancing till the end of your special day. I was the bride and I know every brides biggest fear is to not have people dancing at your wedding. You will never need to worry with Mike. I didn't even do my bouquet toss, because I didn't want to pull anyone off the dance floor and take away from the awesome time they were having! You can tell in my wedding video how true that statement is. I highly recommend Mike as he was awesome to work with/deal with. He made my husband and I's wedding, the event to talk about! Mike thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • Karissa Quiles Davila

Karissa · Married on 09/05/2015

He is an amazing DJ. I recommend DJ Mike to everybody. Very professional, accommodating, affordable. During the wedding he was very engaging with our guests. Even though he doesn't speak Spanish, he was able to get a partner to join him during the wedding and translated anything from Spanish to English and vice versa. Nobody felt out of place and enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you, DJ Mike. :)

Sent on 10/13/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Karissa and Jay for the wonderful review!!! I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed the music and lighting, Your wedding was so much fun and I was glad to be part of it. Thanks again, DJ Mike

Tiffany · Married on 08/30/2015

Our wedding day was everything we had imagined it would be! I first met Michael at a bridal show in Tampa, he was very nice and accommodating. He was the only vendor that I booked with that day. We used his services for our lighting and music! How great it was to have a vendor that could provide two services so that we didn't have to have two different vendors. Mike came to meet us at our location so that we could choose our specific lighting and he could view the venue. His website is very helpful and all of our needs were met! Thank you MIKE! Sincerely, Tiffany and Donald Williams, newlyweds from Bradenton, Florida

Sent on 10/07/2015

DJ Mike was wonderful! He offered a great price on a complete entertainment package that included up-lighting, music and MC services throughout both the Ceremony and Reception. He was professional and provided excellent care and preparation. He kept everyone dancing on the dance floor and made sure that we were always on task. He is organized and has a focus on detail which helped to make our wedding perfect. We would highly recommend him to anyone seeking DJ services and up-lighting service.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Clarissa · Married on 07/18/2015

He was wonderful! Went ABOVE AND BEYOND! friends and family commented nonstop how much fun they had and how great the lighting looked! Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ who knows how to make sure everyone has a good time! Even my grandmother was wheeled out in her wheelchair to "dance" on the dancefloor with everyone else. There wasn't a single moment that the dancefloor was empty!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Mike did a spectacular job at my wedding. My wedding crowd was a mix of all cultures from Korea (bride) to St. Kitts (groom) so he pulled off a range of music from Asian folk songs for my traditional Asian ceremony, a 3 song mix for the first dance, soca, calypso, old school, dance, to the bride's special Korean Hip Hop favorite (it was just 1 song!) He was able to provide great music as well as beautiful uplighting and sound. I didn't have to worry about anything from our very first meeting with him. He stayed in touch, was always available, and handled everything in the most professional and coolest manner come the big day. We had a blast! Mike, thanks and I hope you enjoyed us jumping around to DJ DOC Run to You!

Sent on 09/02/2015

sean · Married on 06/30/2015

We had the great pleasure of Mike being the DJ at our wedding. He was a key element in our guests saying it had been one of the best weddings they had been to. Mike was helpful and extremely patient in the build up to the event and provided all the requests we had asked for. He has great energy and enthusiasm and is genuinely friendly. He had the dancefloor packed the whole time and if one song wasn't doing it, he immediately fixed that with a floor filler. He provided beautiful uplighting to make our reception look amazing, another highlight. We had a beach wedding and also used Mike's sound system which was great. His website provides really useful tools for planning your playlist, very impressive.

I would definitely rehire Mike and strongly recommend his services to potential customers. Thanks Mike for making our day fantastic! :)

Sent on 07/13/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/19/2015

Mike did a great job. He knew exactly how to get everyone on the dance floor and he was successful at keeping them there! We had a blast and i definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/23/2015

Mike Richards from Michael Anthony Productions was hands-down the best money spent on our wedding. He was always very available either by email or phone to answer any questions that I had going through the planning process. He was accomodating and played all the songs that we requested while being an AWESOME MC and getting all of our guests out on the dance floor. Also his uplighting package is phenomenal and made our venue look breathtaking. People are still talking about how great of a DJ he was 5 months after our wedding day! He has also DJed several of my cousins' weddings over the years and has become like family to us. I would highly recommend Mike for your special day, I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Alicia Mercuri Gettel

Sent on 10/26/2015

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Alicia!! I had such a great time entertaining for all your family and friends. You are so right, I do feel like family!! We sure did have so many fun times and good wedding memories over the years. I am so glad you enjoyed all the music and lighting. Thanks again for everything, Your Friend, Dj Mike