Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

Michael Anthony Productions 7
  • Catherina

Catherina · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I recently got married on 1/19/19 at the Kapok in Clearwater. I can't begin to express my gratitude to Michael Anthony productions for helping me accomplish my dream winter wonderland wedding. I left him in total control of the lighting to give that winter feel and was just in awe when I walked in and saw it all. Michael, Frank, and his entire team that were there were all so wonderful, so professional, and so much fun!!!! the music was absolutely everything and the main thing I was looking forward to so I could let lose, lol. Frank with the videography is so experienced, gave amazing ideas that i wouldn't have thought of. He's so humble and truly wanting to capturing the entire day which i love. I keep reliving my wedding day over and over and could not have imagined it without them all making it so spectacular!!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Michael Anthony Productions 8
    Michael Anthony Productions 9
    Michael Anthony Productions 10
    Michael Anthony Productions 11

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Catherina Morales for the wonderful review !! I am so happy you enjoyed everything!! It sure was such a pleasure being part of your magical wedding day!! You have so many wonderful friends and family and I am so glad I was able to make your wedding dream of a winter wonderland come true!! Thank you again from all of us at Michael Anthony Productions!!

Kyle Jordan · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly Recommend DJ Mike!!

DJ Mike was an an absolutely incredible DJ and entertainment professional. The uplighting he did at our venue truly transformed the reception into an elegant and luxurious space for our celebration. Mike is a personable, experienced, and engaging professional who made our wedding and reception into an event that exceeded our wildest dreams. Our guests continue to talk about how well the entertainment and lighting brought together our celebration. Thanks DJ Mike!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Vendor!

Michael is amazing! He was very easy to work with and accommodated to our needs! Our wedding was an absolute dream thanks to Michael. Everyone had a blast and could not stop talking about how fun our wedding was! Thanks Michael!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2018

Dreamlike DJ and Lighting Experience!

Working with Mike was a dream from the start. My husband and I met Mike at one of the many Wedding Expos in the Tampa Bay area, and we were immediately drawn in. I remember seeing his setup and thinking how professional and elegant everything looked. He had great pamphlets that we were able to bring home, and we instantly got along with him. You could tell within seconds that this company means everything to Mike. His passion just swims in his eyes!

When we made the decision to book Mike, he was so easy to work with. He met us at our venue so that he could evaluate the space to determine what kind of lighting/setup would be needed, talk to us through some ideas he had, and to get an overall idea of the timeline so he knew when and where he would be needed. I would also love to GUSH about his online web service where we were able to put in all of the details about our wedding in one convenient space, and began to build song lists. You can even put comments on the songs so for example, I had him play my brother and sister-in-law's wedding song (who had just been married the previous year) and dedicated it to them. It went off without a hitch! I loved his tool and it let us tag songs we must have him play, songs we would hope he could play if he had time, and songs that we definitely did not want played.

I think the most amazing part about working with Mike is his flexibility, honesty, and passion. My husband is super passionate about music and wanted to build the cocktail hour playlist on Spotify. He and I spent countless hours listening to music, putting songs in order, etc., only to then be concerned that Mike wouldn't be able to get the playlist to work! He registered for a trial account with Spotify so that he was able to play our music during Cocktail hour which made my husband incredibly happy. He also put some uplights into the cocktail hour space which he didn’t have to do!

At our venue, we had three different spaces that would need to be wired (the ceremony space, cocktail hour, and reception). He wired everything flawlessly. I can't even remember seeing where he was for our ceremony, but the music was played beautifully and echoed throughout our ceremony space. The microphone setup worked so well and there were no audio concerns. What was SUPER cool was that my husband found a song for us to play when we were leaving the front to walk out, but he wanted it to be started exactly at a specific time (when the music explodes), let the song end, then loop it. When we turned to walk and we were announced, it started right on point and it made us cry a bit while we were walking away from the front because he FREAKING NAILED IT. I'm getting chills typing this now.

For the reception, Mike completely transformed our space. We had determined that doing piping and draping would be absolutely out of the question (SO EXPENSIVE), and Mike promised us that when he was done, we wouldn't even realize we didn't have draping. He was so spot on. Our venue space was STUNNING. We had discussed the colors (purple during intro/special dances/speeches/dinner and blue during dancing) which were done flawlessly, he had brought so many uplights to ensure the space was filled (last minute, our venue decided we could have an additional part of the reception hall and Mike made sure to accommodate this request when he could've asked to add more money to the contract - it was so surprising to me that he was ok with it and didn't ask for any more money on top of our package). We wanted some starry effects, so he made sure a blank wall in the venue was splashed with starry texture which looked SO AWESOME! I was bummed that my venue opened up part of the wall to let people get to the bar in the other room because I know Mike worked so hard on getting everything perfect! Another thing that was brilliant was our decor was based on lighting - we had tall vases with puzzle lamps on top. I had been so stressed about how to light the lamps, but Mike assured me he could get pin lights from the ceiling and light each one individually on every table. It looked so beautiful! He made sure everything was lit and it really made our table decorations come to life.
    He also had some fun lights that he used during dancing, and just really made everything feel very personalized. We don't have the most outgoing family, so not a ton of dancers, but he kept the music going and switched it up where needed.
    I would 100,000% recommend Mike to work with you for your wedding. His dedication, expertise, and kindness will truly win you over. If you are a fretful, anxious bride (like ME!), please believe me when I say he mad freaking MAGIC happen for our wedding. He was unbelievable to work with, has lots of ways to customize your package and experience, and truly has your best interests at heart. We thank Mike from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Thanks,
    Jessica and Chris

(Note: Our wedding was 11/16/18 at the Four Points Sheraton in Tampa, FL on Cypress!)

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Michael Anthony Productions 16
    Michael Anthony Productions 17

Laila Zoellner · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

DJ Mike was very easy to work with during this process and he was always available when I needed him! Him and his live musicians made my wedding truly spectacular!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Julien Mansier · Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute pleasure!

DJ Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were very appreciative of the quick responses leading up to the wedding. We met him a few months before the wedding and really trusted him. The day of, I didn't really see him until the time of the ceremony, but I had full confidence that everything was set up and ready to go.

During the reception, Mike added a few fun games to entertain folks. This really set the tone for the kind of fun that would follow. His music choice was perfect and followed our requirements. He also knew how to read the room and make adjustments.

Overall, I am so happy we chose Mike! I wish him all of the best!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Julien & Erin,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I am so glad you an your family enjoyed the music and lighting !! You wedding day was perfect and I was so glad to be part of it!! Thank you again for choosing Michael Anthony Productions!!!

DJ Mike

Bonnie · Married on 09/05/2018

Highly Recommend DJ Mike

DJ Mike made my daughter's wedding spectacular. He worked with us to make sure everything was special and everyone attending loved him. I highly recommend him to make your day special, too.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Michael Anthony Productions 24
    Michael Anthony Productions 25
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Gonzalez · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing lighting and monogram!

Mike was simply amazing. I read the reviews and recommendations of his work and he lived up to it! He was extremely responsive and made my life easy by listening to anything my wife requested. :) His work with the lighting was second to none and all the guest were impressed.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Dj/lighting

Michael Anthony productions did an amazing job with my lighting and my monogram for the dance floor! He was so kind and super professional. He even let me keep the monogram to use in the future for anniversaries! Michael Anthony productions Dj skills are top notch and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nicholas Jablonski · Married on 05/17/2018

Amazing night

Had a great time with Micheal Anthony. He played all our request and made our wedding night very special

Sent on 03/08/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Michael did such an awesome job being the DJ at our wedding, and also with the uplighting. We got so many compliments at the music choices he played for the reception that kept everyone out on the dance floor dancing! He also was very accommodating to our wedding day schedule and made sure I had no stress during the wedding day. We also had live music for our ceremony on our wedding day which was recommended by DJ Mike and they were absolutely amazing as well. DJ Mike will not disappoint you! Every single one of our guests had an amazing time dancing the night away!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Lindsey & Steven,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad you and your family enjoyed the music and lighting!! You family and friends are great and danced the night away at your wedding!! What a great time everyone had! I am so happy you went with our live musicians for your ceremony on the beach. It added the perfect touch to your perfect wedding day!! Thank you again for choosing Michael Anthony Productions for your wedding!!

Dj Mike

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Michael was so wonderful, I knew from the very beginning of my wedding planning that I wanted sparktacluar fountain lighting effects for my ceremony. I looked all over the state of Florida but no one offered them until I came across Michael Anthony Productions. I was so happy that he was able to help me complete my wedding look that night and we also decided to do the dancing on a cloud which was very romantic and looks great for the pictures! I would highly recommend Michael and his team for any event.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Michael Anthony Productions 26
    Michael Anthony Productions 27
    Michael Anthony Productions 28
    Michael Anthony Productions 29

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for the wonderful review!!! I am so glad you liked the sparktacular lights!!! It sure looked amazing at your wedding!! Your wedding all around was just fantastic!! I was so happy to be part of your special day!! Thanks again, Dj Mike

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2018

From the moment my husband and i met Michael at a wedding expo in Tampa it was love at first sight! Between his energy and professionalism i knew i had to have him for our special day. Hes awesome and very well organized he made my experience with choosing lighting and my music so easy!! Definitely recommend! and dont let me forget our first dance, our monogram which was included with our package was beautiful we also used his Dancing on a Cloud and Sparktacular indoor cool fountain lights. The minute the lights and cloud went off all my guests were in awe!!!! They had said it was the most spectacular first dance they had ever seen.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Ashley and James thank you so much for the wonderful review !! I am so glad you enjoyed the music, lighting and the special effects!! Your first dance was magical with the dancing on a cloud and Sparktacular fountain lights!! I am so glad you found me at the bridal show. You have an amazing family and wonderful friends!! We had so much fun celebrating your wedding day with you!! Thanks again for everything !! , DJ Mike
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 04/28/2018

I definitely recommend Michael Anthony Productions. Michael is very professional and communication is great. I also highly recommend his videographers (Frank and Cindy). They are all GREAT!! Trust me when I say Michael Anthony Productions will be the greatest addition to your wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Lauren Anzalone · Married on 01/14/2018

10 Out of 10 Would Recommend to All!

Michael Anthony Productions DJ Entertainer and Up Lighting definitely made my wedding amazing. When people walk away from a wedding, the thing they remember the most is the experience. Michael Anthony Productions was beyond all of my expectations of what I needed in my DJ and lighting. He was so thoughtful, kind, and professional not only in our meetings before the big day, but also during my wedding. His website is very cohesive and easy to use and prices are more than fair. He helped me make my wedding what I had always imagined it to be. If you want a fantastic wedding that people will remember, you NEED to hire Michael Anthony Productions.

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Michael Anthony Productions 30
    Michael Anthony Productions 31
    Michael Anthony Productions 32

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you so much for the nice review!! I really appreciate it!! Your wedding was so much fun and the color lights you picked made the room look amazing! So glad everyone enjoyed the music and lighting.

See you soon at your friends wedding!!

Dj Mike
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing DJ!!!

Other than my surprise seaplane landing, DJ Michael Anthony was all the talk of our wedding. What I appreciated most about him, is that he diverted from my script when the crowd started to thin from the dance floor. He was supposed to play the slows at the end of the evening, but who would have thought a slow song was what people needed to get them on the dance floor early on. This is why he does what he does and I’m not a DJ ;) He kept people on the dance floor all night, and even joined me in rapping Ice Ice Baby to the crowd. No other DJ will keep the party rocking all night like Michael Anthony can. Thank you Michael for the beautiful wedding gift of being simply awesome!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Michael Anthony Productions 33
    Michael Anthony Productions 34
    Michael Anthony Productions 35
    Michael Anthony Productions 36

michelle · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I found DJ Mike at the local bridal show and as soon as we met him, we knew he was the one! The up lighting alone made the room look a million times different and set the mood for the rest of the evening. He even brought a generator so we could have music at our ceremony on the beach! He kept everyone, including us, on schedule -which we switched up on him a few times and kept the dance floor packed. We got so many compliments on him because he knew just the right things to play to keep everyone dancing. Highly recommend this DJ!! His up lighting and service is impeccable and worth every penny.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Mike is the absolute BEST! His energetic and positive energy is amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He truly made our night perfect and full of laughter and fun!!! In addition, his ability to use lighting to create a space you could only dream of well he did it!!! The moment I walked into our venue and saw the lighting and monogram, it surpassed my expectations! Mike thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for making our night perfect!! You are amazing!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Meagan · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I got married about a month ago at the Dali museum and DJ Mike provided the DJ services both for or ceremony and reception. I felt like Mike really understood with only one simple phone call exactly what I envisioned for my wedding! He played nice and classy jazz type music during the dinner portion of the reception and chose exactly the style I described and then transitioned seamlessly to more party/dance music for the later portion. It was the perfect blend. We had our ceremony on the staircase which is part of a very large three story room and the ceremony music was perfect! I was nervous about this part as it seemed difficult to make the songs sound good in this type of room but everything sounded wonderful! Highly recommend Mike for your events!

Sent on 10/31/2017

ELBALIZ · Married on 09/24/2017

Mike was amazing and delivered on everything we asked. From using cello covers for our cocktail hour, to keeping our dance floor packed with people dancing, to using our monogram we designed! He is definitely everything you would want from a dj and more! He even met with us for a walk through at our venue, when he had two other events that day. Thanks DJ Mike!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Pooja · Married on 05/27/2017

Mike was amazing! His lighting production for our wedding was phenomenal. He was able to provide excellent lighting for two events at our wedding and was even able to accommodate last minute requests. Mike enjoys his profession and shows a passion and commitment like no other. My wife and I had absolutely no issues with working with Mike and would definitely recommend him. Phenomenal value for money, and extremely nice guy. Five Stars across the board!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Pooja and Nik for the amazing review!! I am so glad you enjoyed the lighting for all of your wedding events!! It sure was a pleasure spending the holiday weekend with your family and friends in Marco Island!! You wedding was truly amazing and I was so proud to be part of it. Thank you again, Mike

Talya · Married on 05/05/2017

Michael Anthony Productions not only met , but far exceeded our expectations. Mike is extremely knowledgeable and professional with many years of experience- and this is clear from the very first interaction. He was very easy to talk to and coordinate with. He understood our needs for the wedding and provided just the right atmosphere with lighting and music. We felt like he did everything we wanted and worked with our budget to make it happen. We are so grateful to have him at our wedding- he was perfect and moved through the timeline flawlessly. We truly could have not hoped for anything better and would highly recommend his talent and services to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2017

M · Married on 04/08/2017

DJ Mike was honestly beyond perfect from start to finish. His uplighting looked so beautiful and made my entire wedding look so expensive and classy. My Hubby and I were looking back and realized that he was the one vendor we had that we ENJOYED meeting with and getting emails from. He was so calm and professional and excited to be our DJ, it made us feel very at ease and honored. I have to say Mike 100% made our wedding as magical as it was. He did exactly what we asked and played every song we requested. His equipment sounds oustanding and he kept everyone dancing so hard my bridesmaids had to run to CVS to get band aids for their blisters. His wesbite is so easy to use and his music choices were excellently beat blended. He never played anything too loud. All our guests were dancing, even 86 yr old grandma. If this paragraph isn't enough, please read below some of my favorite parts.

The ceremony - The ceremony was in a tiny little garden next to a busy street. I could hear the music so loud and clear and I love how you blended the songs and even turned it up right before I walked out. Your speakers were so clear I heard the exact part to walk out to and I cried the second I heard Canon in D start playing. Everyone was crying. They said the sound and garden combination enveloped them in the experience.

The cocktail hour - I could hear from the picture taking sessions some awesome islandy upbeat songs playing and everyone looked like they were having so much fun.

The reception - I cannot even express how beautiful your lighting was. I LOVED the hints of red on our monogram as you changed to the violet color too. The peachy blush was perfect and it looked like a masterpiece , never overly colorful or tacky. You made our venue look so much better and even more luxurious and expensive. My photographer said she didn't even need flash because you lit the place so well.

My advice ?- stop what you're doing and just book him now and EARLY

Sent on 04/12/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Congratulations Juanita and Matt!! Thank you so so much for the absolutely wonderful and heartfelt review!! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad you and your family and friends had such a great time at your wedding. It was so much fun entertaining for everyone. The lighting colors you picked with a wonderful venue "St Pete Museum of Fine Arts" made your wedding look absolutely amazing !! I can't wait to see the professional pictures!! I love that your 86 year old grandma was having a blast dancing!! You at Matt are an amazing couple and I was so glad to play a big part of your special day!! It sure was a great pleasure working with you both. Thank you again for having Michael Anthony Productions for the most important day of your lives. Thanks again for everything, DJ Mike
  • User4842079 · 2+ years ago

Wow!!! Thank you so much to DJ Mike!! We had such an amazing time at our wedding, and a huge part of that was due to how much fun he made the music. DJ was great since the moment I contacted him. He was always available to talk, text, or e-mail. I was never worried about a thing with him. His online portal was SO easy to use made picking the songs, and putting which song for which event was super easy. DJ Mike stayed an additional hour when we realized we didn't have enough time booked. He was great with everything. I would recommend him to anyone. We had a blast and DJ Mike is a huge reason for that. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

Sent on 03/28/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Congratulations Audrey and Anthony !! Thank you for the amazing review! Your wedding venue was breathtaking and you could't ask for a more perfect day. I am so glad you enjoyed the music and entertainment. Your family and freinds danced the night away. It's great to hear that my online tools made your wedding day preparation so much easier for you :) It sure was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for everything, Dj Mike

Andrew · Married on 03/24/2017

Michael is the most professional DJ anyone will ever meet. His professionalism was way above our expectations. He accommodated every request we had. He made our day super special but importantly...FUN!!! We all danced from beginning to end. Up lighting and monogram made the venue look so beautiful. Thanks The Pilz 3.24.17

Sent on 04/05/2017