Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

78 Reviews for Michael Anthony Productions

78 Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

Laila Zoellner · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

DJ Mike was very easy to work with during this process and he was always available when I needed him! Him and his live musicians made my wedding truly spectacular!!!!!!!!!

Julien Mansier · Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute pleasure!

DJ Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were very appreciative of the quick responses leading up to the wedding. We met him a few months before the wedding and really trusted him. The day of, I didn't really see him until the time of the ceremony, but I had full confidence that everything was set up and ready to go.

During the reception, Mike added a few fun games to entertain folks. This really set the tone for the kind of fun that would follow. His music choice was perfect and followed our requirements. He also knew how to read the room and make adjustments.

Overall, I am so happy we chose Mike! I wish him all of the best!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Julien & Erin, Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I am so glad you an your family enjoyed the music and lighting !! You wedding day was perfect and I was so glad to be part of it!! Thank you again for choosing Michael Anthony Productions!!! Thank you, DJ Mike
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Gonzalez · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing lighting and monogram!

Mike was simply amazing. I read the reviews and recommendations of his work and he lived up to it! He was extremely responsive and made my life easy by listening to anything my wife requested. :) His work with the lighting was second to none and all the guest were impressed.

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Dj/lighting

Michael Anthony productions did an amazing job with my lighting and my monogram for the dance floor! He was so kind and super professional. He even let me keep the monogram to use in the future for anniversaries! Michael Anthony productions Dj skills are top notch and I would recommend him to anyone!

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Michael did such an awesome job being the DJ at our wedding, and also with the uplighting. We got so many compliments at the music choices he played for the reception that kept everyone out on the dance floor dancing! He also was very accommodating to our wedding day schedule and made sure I had no stress during the wedding day. We also had live music for our ceremony on our wedding day which was recommended by DJ Mike and they were absolutely amazing as well. DJ Mike will not disappoint you! Every single one of our guests had an amazing time dancing the night away!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Lindsey & Steven, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad you and your family enjoyed the music and lighting!! You family and friends are great and danced the night away at your wedding!! What a great time everyone had! I am so happy you went with our live musicians for your ceremony on the beach. It added the perfect touch to your perfect wedding day!! Thank you again for choosing Michael Anthony Productions for your wedding!! Thank you, Dj Mike

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Michael was so wonderful, I knew from the very beginning of my wedding planning that I wanted sparktacluar fountain lighting effects for my ceremony. I looked all over the state of Florida but no one offered them until I came across Michael Anthony Productions. I was so happy that he was able to help me complete my wedding look that night and we also decided to do the dancing on a cloud which was very romantic and looks great for the pictures! I would highly recommend Michael and his team for any event.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Michael Anthony Productions 1
    Michael Anthony Productions 2
    Michael Anthony Productions 3
    Michael Anthony Productions 4

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for the wonderful review!!! I am so glad you liked the sparktacular lights!!! It sure looked amazing at your wedding!! Your wedding all around was just fantastic!! I was so happy to be part of your special day!! Thanks again, Dj Mike

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2018

From the moment my husband and i met Michael at a wedding expo in Tampa it was love at first sight! Between his energy and professionalism i knew i had to have him for our special day. Hes awesome and very well organized he made my experience with choosing lighting and my music so easy!! Definitely recommend! and dont let me forget our first dance, our monogram which was included with our package was beautiful we also used his Dancing on a Cloud and Sparktacular indoor cool fountain lights. The minute the lights and cloud went off all my guests were in awe!!!! They had said it was the most spectacular first dance they had ever seen.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Ashley and James thank you so much for the wonderful review !! I am so glad you enjoyed the music, lighting and the special effects!! Your first dance was magical with the dancing on a cloud and Sparktacular fountain lights!! I am so glad you found me at the bridal show. You have an amazing family and wonderful friends!! We had so much fun celebrating your wedding day with you!! Thanks again for everything !! , DJ Mike
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 04/28/2018

I definitely recommend Michael Anthony Productions. Michael is very professional and communication is great. I also highly recommend his videographers (Frank and Cindy). They are all GREAT!! Trust me when I say Michael Anthony Productions will be the greatest addition to your wedding.

michelle · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I found DJ Mike at the local bridal show and as soon as we met him, we knew he was the one! The up lighting alone made the room look a million times different and set the mood for the rest of the evening. He even brought a generator so we could have music at our ceremony on the beach! He kept everyone, including us, on schedule -which we switched up on him a few times and kept the dance floor packed. We got so many compliments on him because he knew just the right things to play to keep everyone dancing. Highly recommend this DJ!! His up lighting and service is impeccable and worth every penny.

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Mike is the absolute BEST! His energetic and positive energy is amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He truly made our night perfect and full of laughter and fun!!! In addition, his ability to use lighting to create a space you could only dream of well he did it!!! The moment I walked into our venue and saw the lighting and monogram, it surpassed my expectations! Mike thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for making our night perfect!! You are amazing!!

Meagan · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I got married about a month ago at the Dali museum and DJ Mike provided the DJ services both for or ceremony and reception. I felt like Mike really understood with only one simple phone call exactly what I envisioned for my wedding! He played nice and classy jazz type music during the dinner portion of the reception and chose exactly the style I described and then transitioned seamlessly to more party/dance music for the later portion. It was the perfect blend. We had our ceremony on the staircase which is part of a very large three story room and the ceremony music was perfect! I was nervous about this part as it seemed difficult to make the songs sound good in this type of room but everything sounded wonderful! Highly recommend Mike for your events!

ELBALIZ · Married on 09/24/2017

Mike was amazing and delivered on everything we asked. From using cello covers for our cocktail hour, to keeping our dance floor packed with people dancing, to using our monogram we designed! He is definitely everything you would want from a dj and more! He even met with us for a walk through at our venue, when he had two other events that day. Thanks DJ Mike!

Pooja · Married on 05/27/2017

Mike was amazing! His lighting production for our wedding was phenomenal. He was able to provide excellent lighting for two events at our wedding and was even able to accommodate last minute requests. Mike enjoys his profession and shows a passion and commitment like no other. My wife and I had absolutely no issues with working with Mike and would definitely recommend him. Phenomenal value for money, and extremely nice guy. Five Stars across the board!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Pooja and Nik for the amazing review!! I am so glad you enjoyed the lighting for all of your wedding events!! It sure was a pleasure spending the holiday weekend with your family and friends in Marco Island!! You wedding was truly amazing and I was so proud to be part of it. Thank you again, Mike

Talya · Married on 05/05/2017

Michael Anthony Productions not only met , but far exceeded our expectations. Mike is extremely knowledgeable and professional with many years of experience- and this is clear from the very first interaction. He was very easy to talk to and coordinate with. He understood our needs for the wedding and provided just the right atmosphere with lighting and music. We felt like he did everything we wanted and worked with our budget to make it happen. We are so grateful to have him at our wedding- he was perfect and moved through the timeline flawlessly. We truly could have not hoped for anything better and would highly recommend his talent and services to anyone!

• User4842079 · 1+ year ago

Wow!!! Thank you so much to DJ Mike!! We had such an amazing time at our wedding, and a huge part of that was due to how much fun he made the music. DJ was great since the moment I contacted him. He was always available to talk, text, or e-mail. I was never worried about a thing with him. His online portal was SO easy to use made picking the songs, and putting which song for which event was super easy. DJ Mike stayed an additional hour when we realized we didn't have enough time booked. He was great with everything. I would recommend him to anyone. We had a blast and DJ Mike is a huge reason for that. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

Sent on 03/28/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Congratulations Audrey and Anthony !! Thank you for the amazing review! Your wedding venue was breathtaking and you could't ask for a more perfect day. I am so glad you enjoyed the music and entertainment. Your family and freinds danced the night away. It's great to hear that my online tools made your wedding day preparation so much easier for you :) It sure was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for everything, Dj Mike

Andrew · Married on 03/24/2017

Michael is the most professional DJ anyone will ever meet. His professionalism was way above our expectations. He accommodated every request we had. He made our day super special but importantly...FUN!!! We all danced from beginning to end. Up lighting and monogram made the venue look so beautiful. Thanks The Pilz 3.24.17

Abby · Married on 03/18/2017

Book DJ Mike! He has everything under control if you want to do nothing, or he gives you the flexibility if you want to do a lot. (My recommendation is just to let the professional do his job--you won't be disappointed!) His online planning tools made things easy, and he calls to double check about a week before. His energy filled the room and we are so happy we chose him!

• User2998867 · 1+ year ago

I can't say enough about Dj Mike, he's an excellent Dj! He's very friendly, energetic,and well rounded. He's excellent with his response time, he's great at staying in contact with you and keeping you updated. You can definitely tell he knows what he's doing, all of my guests had absolutely no complaints about him. Because my husband and I were very busy, we really didn't get time to pick our music. We let Dj mike do most of it, which I'm so happy that we didn't pick because he did such a wonderful job!! His music is not overly blasting like some Dj's. He's has such a great personality, our guest really enjoyed the music and the fact he was having fun with the wedding and making it entertaining.  Our venue's employees even said that he was a great Dj. Prior to guest arriving at the wedding, he started playing music and the employees have never seen a Dj do that before. Usually the Dj just starts playing music when the wedding starts. His lighting package was fantastic! Prior to our wedding he came to the venue and showed us all the colors that he could do for lighting in the room, and how he can change the lighting for what was going on in different parts of the wedding/ reception. I would definitely recommend DJ Mike for any occasion that you would need a DJ for! If my family or friends ever need a DJ, I'm definitely going to encourage them to use him. If I personally ever need a DJ again, he will be the person I contact again.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you Tiffany & Robert for the wonderful review! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad everyone had such a great time and enjoyed the music and lighting! You and Robert are such a great couple and I was honored to be part of your special day! I am so happy everything turned out just like you planned it. Thanks again for everything, DJ Mike

Stacy · Married on 01/14/2017

Very flexible, love his website, makes planning super easy. He was great to work with the whole way. He got songs he had never heard of for us and did awesome. We would for sure hire him again.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you Stacy for the nice review! I am so glad you enjoyed the music for your wedding!! It sure was fun playing those sections you picked!! It is great to hear that my online tools made it easy for you!! Thanks again for everything, DJ Mike
  • Filirican

Nathalie · Married on 12/23/2016

Absolutely AMAZING! Stunning work and a pleasure to work with. DJ Mike was just brilliant and so was his son Michael! I had the absolute pleasure to have them at my wedding on 12/23/16. My wedding was and is the talk of the decade! The up-lights made my venue feel like a fairy tale. The "dancing on the cloud" smoke was absolutely jaw dropping for our first dance and the music was alive and had everybody dancing! Everybody couldn't stop talking about how perfect my wedding was! Absolutely memorable! My wedding was an absolute success because I hired Michael Anthony Productions. DJ Mike's personality will lift anybody's spirit and it is no wonder that he is a huge success. He was always professional and available to answer all of my questions. I had absolutely no idea how to make my dream wedding become a reality but DJ Mike made it all happen! I couldn't be more grateful. His son Michael was another huge part of my wedding, he was very professional and his DJ skills were awesome! If you have not found your Wedding DJ please don't look any further. You will not be disappointed, DJ Mike is where it's at!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Nathalie for the absolutely wonderful review!! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad everyone enjoyed the music entertainemnt and lighting. You are so right the dancing on a cloud for your first dance was amazing!! You have a wonderful family and friends and I was honored to be part of your special day!! I couldn't not be happier that I was able to make your dream wedding come true. Thank you again for everything, Dj Mike
  • User7821212 · 1+ year ago

Thank you for adding a special touch to our wedding venue! The lighting was just perfect and it complimented my decor so beautifully! It was definitely a pleasure working with you on our big day! Very professional and elegant services. Goes above & beyond to make sure his clients are happy! Highly recommend :-)

nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Mike is outstanding! He loves what he does and wants you to have a wonderful experience too. Our event was in Orlando, but Mike lives in Tampa. We never met him until after we booked him. Just talking to him on the phone I knew he was energetic, loved being a DJ and would help throw an awesome party! I was absolutely right. Our 130 guests were dancing all night with a nice mix of fun, fast, slow, and in between. He played everything we asked and nothing we didn't want to hear. He followed the plan we created to a T and knew what was going on when and helped keep us on schedule. We didn't hire a wedding planner so I really appreciated DJ Mike's attention to detail and the schedule of events. We also booked him for his lighting services that really made the room pop!

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I strongly recommend Michael Anthony Productions!! The uplighting was gorgeous and Dj Mike made the reception a party to remember! This Dj did everything I requested, even my last minute requests!! He also suprised my husband and I during our first dance by using a fog machine to put a 'cloud' around us and the pictures look amazing!! I am so happy I booked with him!

Anne · Married on 10/22/2016

Michael Anthony Productions is a top notch wedding DJ! Excellent!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Hi Anne, Thank you for the nice review!! I am so glad everyone enjoyed the music and lighting for your daughters wedding! You couldn't ask for a more perfect day for a wedding. I had so much fun with all your family and friends that I can't wait till next your for your other daughters wedding. We are going to have another fun wedding together!! Thank you, Dj Mike