74 Reviews for Michael Anthony Productions

One Event Per Day (12)
Liability Insurance (6)
Bilingual MC (1)
74 Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

Michael did such an awesome job being the DJ at our wedding, and also with the uplighting. We got so many compliments at the music choices he played for the reception that kept everyone out on the dance floor dancing! He also was very accommodating to our wedding day schedule and made sure I had no stress during the wedding day. We also had live music for our ceremony on our wedding day which was recommended by DJ Mike and they were absolutely amazing as well. DJ Mike will not disappoint you! Every single one of our guests had an amazing time dancing the night away!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Michael was so wonderful, I knew from the very beginning of my wedding planning that I wanted sparktacluar fountain lighting effects for my ceremony. I looked all over the state of Florida but no one offered them until I came across Michael Anthony Productions. I was so happy that he was able to help me complete my wedding look that night and we also decided to do the dancing on a cloud which was very romantic and looks great for the pictures! I would highly recommend Michael and his team for any event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 7 Reviews

From the moment my husband and i met Michael at a wedding expo in Tampa it was love at first sight! Between his energy and professionalism i knew i had to have him for our special day. Hes awesome and very well organized he made my experience with choosing lighting and my music so easy!! Definitely recommend! and dont let me forget our first dance, our monogram which was included with our package was beautiful we also used his Dancing on a Cloud and Sparktacular indoor cool fountain lights. The minute the lights and cloud went off all my guests were in awe!!!! They had said it was the most spectacular first dance they had ever seen.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I definitely recommend Michael Anthony Productions. Michael is very professional and communication is great. I also highly recommend his videographers (Frank and Cindy). They are all GREAT!! Trust me when I say Michael Anthony Productions will be the greatest addition to your wedding.

Profile Picture Daniella , 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I found DJ Mike at the local bridal show and as soon as we met him, we knew he was the one! The up lighting alone made the room look a million times different and set the mood for the rest of the evening. He even brought a generator so we could have music at our ceremony on the beach! He kept everyone, including us, on schedule -which we switched up on him a few times and kept the dance floor packed. We got so many compliments on him because he knew just the right things to play to keep everyone dancing. Highly recommend this DJ!! His up lighting and service is impeccable and worth every penny.

Profile Picture michelle, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Mike is the absolute BEST! His energetic and positive energy is amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He truly made our night perfect and full of laughter and fun!!! In addition, his ability to use lighting to create a space you could only dream of well he did it!!! The moment I walked into our venue and saw the lighting and monogram, it surpassed my expectations! Mike thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for making our night perfect!! You are amazing!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews

My husband and I got married about a month ago at the Dali museum and DJ Mike provided the DJ services both for or ceremony and reception. I felt like Mike really understood with only one simple phone call exactly what I envisioned for my wedding! He played nice and classy jazz type music during the dinner portion of the reception and chose exactly the style I described and then transitioned seamlessly to more party/dance music for the later portion. It was the perfect blend. We had our ceremony on the staircase which is part of a very large three story room and the ceremony music was perfect! I was nervous about this part as it seemed difficult to make the songs sound good in this type of room but everything sounded wonderful! Highly recommend Mike for your events!

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mike was amazing and delivered on everything we asked. From using cello covers for our cocktail hour, to keeping our dance floor packed with people dancing, to using our monogram we designed! He is definitely everything you would want from a dj and more! He even met with us for a walk through at our venue, when he had two other events that day. Thanks DJ Mike!

Profile Picture ELBALIZ, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Mike was amazing! His lighting production for our wedding was phenomenal. He was able to provide excellent lighting for two events at our wedding and was even able to accommodate last minute requests. Mike enjoys his profession and shows a passion and commitment like no other. My wife and I had absolutely no issues with working with Mike and would definitely recommend him. Phenomenal value for money, and extremely nice guy. Five Stars across the board!

Profile Picture Pooja, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews

Michael Anthony Productions not only met , but far exceeded our expectations. Mike is extremely knowledgeable and professional with many years of experience- and this is clear from the very first interaction. He was very easy to talk to and coordinate with. He understood our needs for the wedding and provided just the right atmosphere with lighting and music. We felt like he did everything we wanted and worked with our budget to make it happen. We are so grateful to have him at our wedding- he was perfect and moved through the timeline flawlessly. We truly could have not hoped for anything better and would highly recommend his talent and services to anyone!

Profile Picture Talya, 5/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Wow!!! Thank you so much to DJ Mike!! We had such an amazing time at our wedding, and a huge part of that was due to how much fun he made the music. DJ was great since the moment I contacted him. He was always available to talk, text, or e-mail. I was never worried about a thing with him. His online portal was SO easy to use made picking the songs, and putting which song for which event was super easy. DJ Mike stayed an additional hour when we realized we didn't have enough time booked. He was great with everything. I would recommend him to anyone. We had a blast and DJ Mike is a huge reason for that. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

Profile Picture Audrey, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Michael is the most professional DJ anyone will ever meet. His professionalism was way above our expectations. He accommodated every request we had. He made our day super special but importantly...FUN!!! We all danced from beginning to end. Up lighting and monogram made the venue look so beautiful. Thanks The Pilz 3.24.17

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews

Book DJ Mike! He has everything under control if you want to do nothing, or he gives you the flexibility if you want to do a lot. (My recommendation is just to let the professional do his job--you won't be disappointed!) His online planning tools made things easy, and he calls to double check about a week before. His energy filled the room and we are so happy we chose him!

Profile Picture Abby, 3/18/17, 1 Review

I can't say enough about Dj Mike, he's an excellent Dj! He's very friendly, energetic,and well rounded. He's excellent with his response time, he's great at staying in contact with you and keeping you updated. You can definitely tell he knows what he's doing, all of my guests had absolutely no complaints about him. Because my husband and I were very busy, we really didn't get time to pick our music. We let Dj mike do most of it, which I'm so happy that we didn't pick because he did such a wonderful job!! His music is not overly blasting like some Dj's. He's has such a great personality, our guest really enjoyed the music and the fact he was having fun with the wedding and making it entertaining.  Our venue's employees even said that he was a great Dj. Prior to guest arriving at the wedding, he started playing music and the employees have never seen a Dj do that before. Usually the Dj just starts playing music when the wedding starts. His lighting package was fantastic! Prior to our wedding he came to the venue and showed us all the colors that he could do for lighting in the room, and how he can change the lighting for what was going on in different parts of the wedding/ reception. I would definitely recommend DJ Mike for any occasion that you would need a DJ for! If my family or friends ever need a DJ, I'm definitely going to encourage them to use him. If I personally ever need a DJ again, he will be the person I contact again.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Very flexible, love his website, makes planning super easy. He was great to work with the whole way. He got songs he had never heard of for us and did awesome. We would for sure hire him again.

Profile Picture Stacy, 1/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely AMAZING! Stunning work and a pleasure to work with. DJ Mike was just brilliant and so was his son Michael! I had the absolute pleasure to have them at my wedding on 12/23/16. My wedding was and is the talk of the decade! The up-lights made my venue feel like a fairy tale. The "dancing on the cloud" smoke was absolutely jaw dropping for our first dance and the music was alive and had everybody dancing! Everybody couldn't stop talking about how perfect my wedding was! Absolutely memorable! My wedding was an absolute success because I hired Michael Anthony Productions. DJ Mike's personality will lift anybody's spirit and it is no wonder that he is a huge success. He was always professional and available to answer all of my questions. I had absolutely no idea how to make my dream wedding become a reality but DJ Mike made it all happen! I couldn't be more grateful. His son Michael was another huge part of my wedding, he was very professional and his DJ skills were awesome! If you have not found your Wedding DJ please don't look any further. You will not be disappointed, DJ Mike is where it's at!!!!

Profile Picture Nathalie, 12/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Thank you for adding a special touch to our wedding venue! The lighting was just perfect and it complimented my decor so beautifully! It was definitely a pleasure working with you on our big day! Very professional and elegant services. Goes above & beyond to make sure his clients are happy! Highly recommend :-)

Profile Picture User7821212, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Mike is outstanding! He loves what he does and wants you to have a wonderful experience too. Our event was in Orlando, but Mike lives in Tampa. We never met him until after we booked him. Just talking to him on the phone I knew he was energetic, loved being a DJ and would help throw an awesome party! I was absolutely right. Our 130 guests were dancing all night with a nice mix of fun, fast, slow, and in between. He played everything we asked and nothing we didn't want to hear. He followed the plan we created to a T and knew what was going on when and helped keep us on schedule. We didn't hire a wedding planner so I really appreciated DJ Mike's attention to detail and the schedule of events. We also booked him for his lighting services that really made the room pop!

Profile Picture nicole, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Michael Anthony Productions is a top notch wedding DJ! Excellent!

Profile Picture Anne, 10/22/16, 1 Review

I strongly recommend Michael Anthony Productions!! The uplighting was gorgeous and Dj Mike made the reception a party to remember! This Dj did everything I requested, even my last minute requests!! He also suprised my husband and I during our first dance by using a fog machine to put a 'cloud' around us and the pictures look amazing!! I am so happy I booked with him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Awesome DJ! Great services and easy to use website to get everything set for the big day!

Profile Picture User5535860, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Mike was absolutely amazing! He offers an online planning tool to help put together your wedding timeline, and then prefers to meet with you in person to go over the details with a fine tooth comb. Our photographer told us at the end of the night that "We've done a lot of weddings of all sizes, but I've never seen that many people on the dance floor all night!" DJ Mike played a perfect mix of all genres and kept the entertainment alive. He was very personable and flexible with different aspects of the evening and kept the reception running on time. Furthermore, he supplied our uplighting, spot lighting and a dance floor monogram that completed the feel of our wedding venue. HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST!

Profile Picture brittany, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

This was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. DJ Mike was very attentive and had a fully customizable set list for our reception, cocktail hour and for our ceremony.

His timing is impeccable and can not be faulted one bit. He is very quick to reply to emails and has no issue with strange music requests. Great value for money for our wedding.

We will definitely think of him the next time we have an event pop up.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Master of entertainment and setting the mood and tone of the night. So professional helpful and kind. Easy to work with and seriously one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From our first meet and greet we knew our search had stopped, but what we did not know was really what an amazing person we had hired for our day. Weddings are stressful, but when you have someone as great as DJ Mike it makes everything so much easier. His attentiveness and communication even MONTHS before the wedding was on point. We always felt like a priority even so far out from our date. His website was super helpful and user friendly, a big help! As for the day of and night, he so far passed our expectations. We had what we thought to be a unique gorgeous venue. When he added his lighting and our custom monogram to the room – WOW. He was able to take a location we already fell in love with and made a place we never wanted to leave! The lighting was an add on bonus, that we did not know we needed. But, we are SO glad we added that to our package. But let’s talk music and entertainment. I have NEVER seen a dance floor so packed or my family dance so much. I was shocked. He knew exactly what to play to make the wide age range happy and keep people dancing, celebrating and laughing. We literally had to shut it down, turn on the light and almost kick everyone out they wanted more! This is no ‘wedding DJ’ but seriously a master of entertainment and production. And to top it off… we had the most amazing grand exit. Mike suggested using his dry ice fog machine on our exit… now one of the coolest parts of the night! Everyone was raving about that – SO thankful he was able and willing to think outside the box a little with us. Mike will exceed your expectations and will help make your day special. And to have a vendor you can count on and trust… priceless! THANK YOU for being a part of our special day and making it so perfect!

Profile Picture Britney, 8/12/16, 6 Reviews