AdamQ.media Reviews

AdamQ.media View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• User2583989 2+ years ago
    I had such a wonderful experience with Adam and Guillermo. They were extremely accommodating to all of my requests and very easy to work with. I never had a problem reaching them and they were in contact with me from beginning to end. The quality of the video is amazing and I am so happy to have these memories with me forever. Thank you so much for your amazing work!
    Carolina Married on 01/30/2016
    I am very satisfied and happy with these guys, Billy and Adam are true professionals that care about the outcome of their work at every step. My wedding video was so beautiful and creative, I couldn't have asked for more. I would definitely 100% recommend Miami Cinematography to anyone :)
  • I
    Irene Married on 12/19/2015
    From our first conversation with Adam and Billy, we felt at ease with their professionalism, courteousness, punctuality, and obvious passion for what they do. We met with them for the first time 7 month prior to the wedding date to discuss the details we had in terms of venue and what we were looking for in a video, the services they offer and how they could meet our wishes, contract details, etc. They provided good guidance, understanding it’s not something we ever deal with. They kept in touch and asked us for further details closer to the wedding date for coordination. We scheduled a meeting to do a walk-through of the venue and decide on a location for our first-look. They got there at the agreed-upon time for the day-of preparations. They got awesome shots of both the bride and groom suites while we got ready, as well as the entire celebration, up until the last minutes of the reception. The first video I got from Adam was for the first look and it was AMAZING! Emotions neatly captured. These guys have great camera and editing skills—they are perfectionists. He sent me the highlights and asked for feedback. I relived the night in a 4 minute video. I asked for a specific scene to be changed and he switched it immediately. I had the final version the same day. I got a link to my personal site with first look, highlights, ceremony, and reception videos that day, as well as the blu-ray copies containing all videos delivered within the next few days.
    Arielis Married on 12/12/2015
    Guillermo & Adam were amazing! The moment I sat down with them to discuss my wedding details I knew it was a great match! They were professional and explained the whole process down to the timeline so that I could make sure I would have everything I wanted on video. They kept up with me and made sure I kept them in the loop with all the details I was going to have on my wedding day. During the wedding, everywhere I turned they were there capturing anything and everything. Guillermo and Adam caught details that even I forgot to mention. Within weeks of my wedding, I had a snip-it of our first look. I knew once I saw the "First Look" video that I would be extremely happy with the end product. A few weeks after that I received the Highlights video and I was ecstatic! I had all my videos within 2 months of my wedding day and I am sure if it weren't for the holidays, I would've had it sooner. Their timeliness was beyond my expectations! Everyone has commented to me what an amazing video and what a great job these guys did for us on our wedding day and I couldn't agree with them more! I would highly recommend them in a heartbeat!
    Lissette Married on 11/21/2015
    I am so happy to have gone with these guys! Gillermo and Adam were very professional from our first meeting till the last day that I revived my wedding video. They gave me the confidence needed to feel comfortable with the camera and worked very well with my photographer. They gave constant contact and attention that made me believe like I was priority to them, unlike other vendors might be. Their product is beyond amazing and I can't stop showing off their product!
  • User2246837 2+ years ago
    I highly recommend them to everyone! They were patient and they truly have a gift in capturing such special moments. My husband and I are well pleased with our wedding video.
    Melissa Married on 05/09/2015
    Adam and Guillermo were amazing to work with! Less than a month after our wedding date, we received our wedding video package and we couldn't be happier with the final product! From the moment we contracted them, they were very responsive and professional. The overall service, product and timeliness exceeded my expectations!
    Kristal Married on 12/13/2014
    Miami Cinematography did an amazing job on my wedding video. You can really see the time and effort they put into the editing. The day of the wedding, we barely noticed they were even there! I did a lot of research on wedding video and their price was great. The highlights video was something that was very important to me and they really made sure it was exactly what I wanted. They were also VERY quick in giving us the videos! I believe the highlights video was given to us in less than 2 weeks.
    I very highly recommend Miami Cinematography!!!
    Lisa Married on 11/01/2014
    Adam and Billy are awesome! They offered a free engagement video shoot to add to the wedding video and the teaser video looks amazing. They came early, stayed all night, and were a lot of fun to shoot with. Great guys! I can't wait to see the finished video :)