MI Honeybee Flowers Reviews

MI Honeybee Flowers 7
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank you, Amy!!

Amy is so sweet and a dream come true- I am SO grateful that I had the opportunity to work with her for our wedding! I know next-to-nothing about flowers and arrangements, and Amy was able to take my (less than descriptive) ideas and bring them to life... Our centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony decorations were understated and BEAUTIFUL, which is exactly what I wanted. I cannot put into words how much we appreciate Amy and her work, and I would be thrilled to work with her time and time again.

Aprille · Married on 06/30/2018

I’m so happy we went with her!! My now husband and I just got married June 30th, and throughout the entire planning process I couldn’t have asked for someone better to work with (from my constant changing of what flowers I wanted to needing a slight extension with the payment due date Amy was so helpful and understanding). The flowers on the day of were absolutely gorgeous and so many guests came up to me after the wedding to compliment us on them (we had a floral arch for our ceremony as well as flowers for each table at the reception)! I 100% recommend Honeybee flowers

Carrie · Married on 06/16/2018

Amy is absolutely fantastic! The flowers for our wedding were perfect and I felt like she went above and beyond for us. I gave Amy a general idea of what we wanted for our day and she exceeded anything I could have imagined for myself. If you are getting married use MI Honeybee Flowers for your day - you will not be disappointed!

Christina · Married on 05/19/2018

I used MI Honey Bee Flowers for both my florist and my wedding coordinator and was unbelievably pleased by both services. After chatting with several other floral companies I felt just like a number, but with Amy I felt very comfortable and secure she knew what she was talking about and doing. The flowers were beyond breathtaking. Everything I imagined and explained, Amy made a reality. The peonies and greenery made my day! Amy was extremely accommodating and flexible because I kept changing my mind on details. I am so happy with the coordination services of the wedding day too. I seriously would’ve been lost and stressed without having Amy coordinating the day. Hands down I would recommend MI Honey Bee Flowers. Thanks for making our day so special!

MI Honeybee Flowers 8
    MI Honeybee Flowers 9
    MI Honeybee Flowers 10
    MI Honeybee Flowers 11
    MI Honeybee Flowers 12
  • SilverSeason120

M · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy was our day of coordinator for our wedding, and we are SO happy we decided to go with her day of coordinating services. A few weeks before the wedding, Amy and I planned to meet to go over details. Since Amy had never been to our venue before, she asked for us to meet at the venue to go over details. I really appreciated that she was willing to go out of her way to see our venue before the wedding day. Day of, when Amy showed up, it was such a huge relief to have her there! We had to bring EVERYTHING into our venue - tables, chairs, linens, catering, etc., and from start to finish Amy was there to help set up, keep us in line, and clean up at the end of the night. So thankful for Amy's hard work to make our wedding day stress free for us and our families.

Bethany · Married on 11/04/2017

Amy was the day of wedding coordinator for my wedding in November. Anyone who has planned a wedding knows that it is an incredibly stressful process. Amy gave me the peace I absolutely needed. Weeks before we met up and went over every possible detail for the wedding. Days leading up to the wedding we were emailing and texting. Day of Amy knocked it out of the park. I am a control freak but I never felt the need to call or text her to make sure everything was running smoothly. I enjoyed the day with my girls and getting ready well Amy handled everything. When we got to the reception I could have cried with how beautiful she had made the whole room. The venue reached out to me saying that this wedding was one of the best organized events they have had. I will be recommending Amy to anyone planning an event and we my family will be using her again for weddings in the future!

MI Honeybee Flowers 13
    MI Honeybee Flowers 14

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Amy at MI Honeybee Flowers was such a great decision! Amy was great to work with and accomodated our vision and added her expertise. Choosing flowers was overwhelming with all of the options and colors and I definitley changed my mind a lot, but Amy was more than helpful along the way. I had a special project of a flower wall for our receptopn and Amy and her team did such an amazing job with, they went above and beyond with each and every detail.

Alissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy was AMAZING to work with! We are so happy that she was able to bring our vision to life! 100% recommend her and her team for all events!

• Clara

Clara · Married on 08/11/2017

Before getting into details, let me just say I would HIGHLY recommend using Honeybee Flowers for your wedding or event!

In our meeting to discuss plans, Amy was super knowledgeable and receptive to my ideas. She worked with me to use in-season and lower cost alternatives to still get the look I wanted. She quoted me a price that was almost half of what other florists estimated, and the results were everything that I wanted and more.

Throughout the entire process, Amy was SO easy to work with and very responsive. It was convenient to use paypal for the payments as well. I had a large wedding and bridal party and everything was executed flawlessly, don't let that be a worry since it seems like a small operation. :)

The first time I teared up on the day of my wedding was when the flowers were delivered! They were so beautiful and everybody just adored them. Definitely meet with Amy to see what she can do for your wedding!!

Leeann · Married on 11/04/2016

Amy was great and the arrangements were exactly what I envisioned! After our wedding, guests were asking about the centerpieces and complimenting them. I had tall votive candle holders and wanted them filled with water with floating flowers inside. She came to the venue early because it took some time filling them with the water and they came out wonderful! Will be using her again!

Melody · Married on 10/29/2016

Amy was amazing and my favorite vendor! The only downfall was my Moms and Mother in law corsages fell apart only after a few minutes, however, it didn't bother me because she did an amazing job!

Deborah · Married on 10/08/2016

Amy isn't afraid to think out of the box with her arrangements. She is sweet, understanding, down to earth, and amazing at what she does! Look no further for your floral needs! Seriously. Hire her! Right now!

Sent on 10/25/2016

MI Honeybee Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, Deb! I was an absolute pleasure working with you on your big day :) Hope you are doing well!

Shelly · Married on 08/06/2016

If I could double the ratings I would. Amy the owner was great to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted with just giving her a few minor requests. She surpassed all my expectations and worked well within my budget. Her professionalism is second to none. You can not go wrong going with her, she is willing to provide guidance and suggestions. And in my case I gave her full range and I could not be happier.

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2015

I have never been big into flowers and struggled with what florist to choose when sending flowers for special occasions or life events. Amy's attention to detail and personalization puts my trust in her to know the arrangement will turn out absolutely stunning, high quality and meaningful (including an adorable hand written card). This piece was a for my mother in law in her third year in remission from breast cancer, it could not have been more personal or perfect. MI Honeybee will always be my first choice for events and arrangements, I couldn't think of a better business to trust with such important moments in our lives.

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2017

Amy was great!! The flowers she picked out for my bouquets were all so beautiful and vibrant. She was able to accommodate my crazy schedule and spoke with my via email and phone frequently. Her prices were very competitive and she even set up our head table for us. I would highly recommend using MI Honeybee for your event!!

MI Honeybee Flowers 15
    MI Honeybee Flowers 16

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

I absolutely loved working with Amy and MI Honeybee Flowers for my July 2018 wedding! With only a 30 minute face-to-face meeting and a 5 minute phone call 6 months later, Amy was able to completely translate my vision into my flowers and centerpieces. Beyond that- Amy's customer service was amazing. With so many potential vendors NOT returning my calls/emails, it was a pleasant surprise to have Amy return my initial inquiry within an hour! I would definitely recommend working with Amy for your wedding!