MGMillerPhoto Reviews

33 MGMillerPhoto Reviews
  • Grace

Grace Mangiacapre · Married on 09/22/2018

Colorado Destination Wedding Photos - Outdoor

My husband and I were so thankful to have Matt take photos of us on such a special day. He was prompt, kind and took wonderful photos. We really enjoyed his ability to sit back and observe the crowd to get just the right photos!

Alexandra · Married on 08/21/2018

Matt was referred to us by a mutual friend. He did an amazing job. We love the shots he took. The lighting, framing, and composition of his photos are great. We were very lucky to have him as our photographer. We would definitely recommend Matt! Thanks so much!!!! -Alex & Eli

MGMillerPhoto 5
    MGMillerPhoto 6
    MGMillerPhoto 7
    MGMillerPhoto 8

Ashlyn · Married on 07/20/2018

Matt made our special day even more special! The pictures came out beautifully and he was very flexible as far as time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks!

EJ · Married on 06/29/2018

Matt was extremely flexible and accommodating. Quality of pictures was superb.

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2018

I hired Matt with MG Photo for my daughters wedding and had a fantastic experience working with him! As a photographer myself, I had high expectations and Matt certainly met them and more! He was so easy to work with through the entire process and on the day of the wedding, he was extremely professional, personable and accommodating. I was so happy because he gave us a set of “sneak peek” photos a week after the wedding. My daughter and her new husband are so happy with the quality of the photographs! The weather was overcast on the wedding day but the photos did not reflect it because of Matt’s awesome editing skills. Along with the fantastic experience we had, the price was very affordable. I absolutely recommend MG Miller Photo for your special day!

Mindilu · Married on 10/04/2017

Matt was great to work with. He was easy going and that allowed me and my fiancé to just relax and focus on our special day!

Valerie · Married on 09/23/2017

So grateful we stumbled across MGMillerPhoto! Matt is professional, prompt, creative, flexible while humbly using his talent of photography. Would highly recommend, as I already have recommended.

Ashlyn · Married on 09/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Matt was great and a lot of fun to work with!

MGMillerPhoto 9

Tomasz · Married on 09/09/2017

Solid dude, was punctual at the wedding and with delivery.

NATASHA · Married on 04/22/2017

Matt did an incredible job with our wedding photos. I gave him a list of shots and some fun poses that we could do. He was very easy and fun to work with. I love the way that he plays with natural lighting. The photos are beautiful and I am so happy!!

Rebecca · Married on 03/04/2017

Matt was awesome during my bridal portraits. As someone who doesn't like being in the spotlight, I felt very comfortable with Matt. He made the afternoon so great! He was fun and made sure I was having fun during the shoot! I can't wait for him to shoot our upcoming wedding!!

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

He has done a great job for us.

Susanne · Married on 02/17/2017

Matt is the consummate professional. While I have not used him for a wedding, I've used him for multiple family photo shoots and he always delivers the essence of our family..

Lily · Married on 02/10/2017

Matt was GREAT to have at a community event recently. He snapped shots that completely captured the fun and liveliness of the gathering while blending into the crowd just perfectly. The candid photos he got were grad as were the more posed ones. I would definitely book him for an event in the future! I love his style!

Alyssa · Married on 02/01/2017

Matt is the best! He is always so accomodating and kind. If you're unsure of how you want things done, he has no problem working with you ensure that the perfect moment is caught. Seriously, there's no problem that he can not fix. Keep it up, Matt. You're great.

Kate · Married on 12/28/2016

I couldn't wait to write a review. Matt was such an amazing photographer. He's so creative and really cares about his work and his clients. We are so excited to see the photos bc the ones he showed us were unreal. You made our day extra special and we really can't thank you enough.

Hannah · Married on 10/15/2016

Wonderful photographer and I highly recommend him! Hired Matt for my wedding last October and couldn't be more pleased with the photos!! Matt takes the classic wedding photos as well as the unexpected ones (these ended up being my favorite!). Matt is very accommodating as well as professional.

Matt has great photos and gets them done super quick! Highly recommended!

Leanne · Married on 07/16/2016

Matt shot the photos for my son's outdoor wedding. The photos were so much more than I even hoped for! His posed shots were absolute lovely, and his candid shots really showcased his artistic eye. There was not a single photo that I did not LOVE!

Maggie · Married on 07/02/2016

My fiancée and I used Matt for our engagement pictures and we're thrilled with our pictures! He did an amazing job! We plan on using him for our upcoming wedding as well! He was very eager and willing to help :) definitely recommend him!

Sunee · Married on 06/18/2016

Overall Matt Miller did a great job with my wedding photos. He was very polite and friendly when I met him. I would recommend him to anyone who wants great quality photos, someone who knows what their doing, and takes action when its time for those family photos.

Colleen · Married on 05/14/2016

Matt was the perfect balance of active and distant while capturing photos for our wedding. He was patient while we were getting ready, patient with family members, and understanding when I changed our meeting place the day of the wedding a few hours before we were meeting.
    I originally took an interest in Matt's photography because of the beautiful work he has done with skateboarders, I enjoyed how he captured he movement in his photographs. We got great action shots, and beautiful portrait shots that were artistic without being cheesy. The day was perfect and he captured it.
    He was professional, responded quickly and efficiently to emails and text messages, and was polite with family and guests. He was a pleasure to work with and I couldn't have been happier.

Kandice · Married on 03/20/2016

Matt was awesome. Our pictures came out amazing and he was very reasonably priced. He even did a session with us later in the week after our wedding to get some extra family photos. Thank you Matt!