MG Event Design Reviews

MG Event Design 5
MG Event Design 6
  • Lauren

Lauren Yamashita · Married on 09/07/2019

Marcea will be the best vendor you hire for your wedding!

It’s hard to put into words how much Marcea helped me and my husband throughout our wedding planning process and how much she helped me, my husband, our families, and our wedding party throughout our wedding day.

Throughout the year leading up to our wedding, Marcea dedicated countless hours to helping us plan. She would go to vendor meetings with us, ensure we were sticking to our wedding planning timeline, and made herself available at any time for questions we needed answered. One thing we love about Marcea is that she made us feel like we were her only clients. We wish we could bold, italicize, and underline that last sentence. She really made us feel like we were her only clients.

She made our wedding day perfect. She managed our wedding day timeline, ensuring everyone and everything was on time. She managed all of our vendors, helped set up and tear down, etc. If there were any hiccups during our wedding day, we didn’t know about them because Marcea handled them. She made our wedding day smooth and stress free.

Marcea is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and can give you great advice on what works and what doesn’t work at weddings because of her experience. She also has a lot of contacts and can refer you great vendors.

We could go on and on about how much we love Marcea and how much she helped us, but we want to keep our review short so people don’t have to read paragraphs of text. In short, Marcea is phenomenal and she’ll be the best vendor you hire for your wedding. She went above and beyond what we expected from her and what a lot of other wedding planners would offer. We’re thankful for Marcea and we’re thankful that we can now call her our friend.

Sent on 09/25/2019

MG Event Design's reply:

Your words mean so much to me, and you have truly become my friends. Thank you for allowing me to be such an intimate part of your lives on your special day. Love you guys!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2019

Marcea was the best decision we made in planning our wedding!

Straight to the point, Marcea is a very professional, knowledgeable, and motivated wedding planner. She made the planning process very easy; she executed the day of amazingly, and she brought a beautiful creativity to our décor that just made everything so much fun, which was exactly what we wanted! She was ALWAYS prompt and flexible and a joy to work with. She always drove to me and accommodated what I needed. I can imagine our wedding was probably a challenge because most of our guests were from out of town, we have a ton of steps and sides to our families with some drama and poor communication but the whole day before and the day of event went so smooth and right on schedule. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Thank you Marcea for making our day even more perfect than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 09/25/2019

MG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so much fun and reflected so much of your personalities. It was a pleasure to see it all come together and work with you to create an amazing day. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Strid · Married on 08/10/2019

She made my day perfection!

I’ve always dreamed Id have this beautiful Pinterest worthy wedding. But with such a small budget, I doubted it could happen. I also dreamed of the day being completely stress free for everyone involved, but since when does that happen in weddings? Well I can safely say that she helped me achieve both. Everyone who attended was astounded at how beautiful the wedding day was and everyone involved was so relaxed. She is an absolute miracle worker.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    MG Event Design 7
    MG Event Design 8
    MG Event Design 9
    MG Event Design 10
    MG Event Design 11
    MG Event Design 12

MG Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I absolutely loved helping to bring your vision to life. It was an amazing day and I was so honored to be a part of it!!
  • Dilorio

dilorio · Married on 07/19/2019

Worth every penny!

The day before our daughter’s wedding I asked the groom how he was holding up. He had a lot on his plate with family arriving in town, multiple airport runs and last minute errands. He responded, “Wow, weddings sure do have a lot of moving parts!” I couldn’t agree more which is why I am so thankful we had Marcea in our corner. No matter how many balls we threw in the air she juggled them all with grace, kindness, and an indefatigable “No worries, I’ll take care of it!” attitude. Thank you, Marcea! The wedding was everything I could have dreamed of for our daughter and stress-free for me!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

MG Event Design's reply:

I’m so glad you enjoyed your beautiful day, and I was honored to be a part of it! Thank you for your kind words!!

Michi Yamashita · Married on 07/09/2019

Marcea is a wonderful Wedding Planner

Marcea was an invaluable asset to the planning and execution of my niece's recent wedding. This includes offering expert advice for the many decisions that needed to be made, anticipating and resolving any issue that may occur and being very much "in charge" on the wedding day. My niece and our family did not have to attend or deal with anything.

I found Marcea easy to work with. She is always professional, communicates clearly and remains calm (trust me, that is appreciated on the wedding day).

Marcea literally thought of everything - all details large and small. The wedding and reception went smoothly and beautifully. I can confidently recommend Marcea as a top notch Wedding Planner.

Sent on 10/04/2019

MG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michi!! Your family was wonderfully kind, and it was my absolute pleasure to serve you. I hope we meet again down the road!

Sarah Amberson · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent wedding coordinator

Marcea was the perfect wedding coordinator! She was very responsive, met up a few times prior to the wedding to confirm all the details we're met! I don't know what we would have done without Marcea as she made our magical night come together.

Thank you!

MG Event Design's reply:

Your candlelight wedding was truly magical. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful day!

Karen Amberson · Married on 10/05/2018

Extremely thorough!!!

Marcea was amazing to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/30/2018

MG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Your daughter's wedding was amazing and I was so honored to be a part of it!
  • CAMERON

Cameron Murray · Married on 03/09/2018

10/10 Marcea is the best!

Coming from a family where weddings are the party of the century, my wife and I had a lot to live up to when planning our wedding. Luckily we had Marcea. I was nervous about who to pick and what traits to look for, because planning a 350+ person wedding is a lot to handle, especially with someone as detail crazed as me. However, once we met Marcea, it was like planner at first sight; we knew she had it on lock. She's friendly and sweet, but incredibly sharp and knows how to get it done and get it done right. She was so keenly aware of each and every detail from each and every angle and made sure our day was OUR DAY and nothing short of it. Marcea was a dream come true. There were so many elements of our day that we didn't even know that we had to plan or where to start, and she stepped right in and walked us through the entire process. From start to finish, our experience with her was smooth, easy and an absolute blast. If something went wrong through the process she had a solution ready to be executed before we even realized there was an issue and on the day of our wedding, not a single detail was missed, nor timeline off track. My wife and I can't say enough about Marcea and the magic she performed for us. We have already suggested her to any and all of our friends who are getting ready to plan their wedding or who are recently engaged. She is the best. I promise.

MG Event Design's reply:

I loved being a part of your day, and I love that we continue to be friends. Thank you for allowing me to be such an intimate part of the beginning of your journey together.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/09/2018

Everything I dreamt of and MORE! A dream coordinator.

Marcea was everything I could have hoped for in a coordinator and MORE! Our meetings before the wedding, she was so thorough and thoughtful. She brought up ideas and details that I forgot!! She calmed any of nerves. She supported me through every step of the way. On the wedding day, nothing slipped through the cracks, no detail to big or small was forgotten, we paced perfectly with our timeline all day long (a miracle! Thank you Marcea for helping us with this!). When she was directing our bridal party, ushers, and guest attendances she leads with grace, kindness, and promptness. Something that was very important to me.

Marcea, thank you for helping us make our dream come true!

Sent on 01/12/2019

MG Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was amazing and I was so honored to be a part of your beautiful day.
  • Carter

Carter Galgano · Married on 05/13/2017

Professional and stress free

My wedding was stress free and professionally coordinated.

Kim Galgano · Married on 05/13/2017

Cannot recommend her enough!

Marcea has the rare quality of professional, organized persuasion without a hint of pushiness. Whether it is a wedding, or other important event, these tend to bring out the worst of personalities. Marcea is like a breath of fresh air upon frazzled nerves, emotions, and chaos. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Our Wedding was the Party of the Year!!

I really enjoyed working with Marcea. I chose her because of many things that I will dive into below, but mainly because I felt she balanced me very well. I work in events and was planning the wedding myself, but I knew I would need a rock star coordinator for day-of execution, and Marcea delivered an unbelievable wedding day for my husband and myself! We were told by dozens of people it was the best wedding they had ever been to. People would not stop talking about OUR wedding for weeks!

•Professional - Marcea impressed me right away with her templates and organizational skills. My husband and I had no idea what our vision was for the ceremony and she helped lay things out so we could solidify all the details, because there are a lot of details to consider! When we booked her she instantly got all contact information for vendors, bridal party and parents to keep open and appropriate communication with all parties.

•Decisive - I can be indecisive. Marcea kept me focused and on track. She knew what I wanted and she helped me keep it simple. In a world of Pinterest and outrageous wedding ideas, sometimes you need someone who will help you stay realistic and focus on what is most important to you for your wedding day, not on things you like because they are trendy now.

•Creative/Connected - She had great suggestions of decor, ideas and vendors that were within our budget. She knows the industry well and was good at helping us determine our vision.

•Clutch - The morning of the wedding she walked a quarter mile in heels, in the rain, and down hill to trim the stems on all the bouquets (that sounds so bridezilla of me; I promise I wasn’t in bridezilla mode, or at least I don’t think I was :)). Let’s just say she went above and beyond to make everything come together. She also did an amazing job of decorating the ceremony and turning the room for the reception. It was so beautiful!

•Stayed until the job was done - She stayed all the way until the room was completely clean! She directed the service staff and clean-up crew on clean-up tasks to get things done quickly and efficiently and loaded up.

•Communication - Marcea worked with my vendors on timeline so that everyone was in sync on the wedding day. She conducted the wedding rehearsal as well so that the officiant, ushers, family members and bridal party knew their part and so wedding day would flow perfectly, which it did! She also was great at dealing with my venue when there were a few scheduling hiccups and other miscommunications that the venue messed up on.

Marcea did a wonderful job and was a first class coordinator!

Sent on 12/05/2018

MG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful, detailed review! Your wedding was amazing and I loved being a part of your beautiful day!