MG Event Design Reviews

7 | Bellevue, WA

7 Reviews for MG Event Design

Sarah Amberson · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent wedding coordinator

Marcea was the perfect wedding coordinator! She was very responsive, met up a few times prior to the wedding to confirm all the details we're met! I don't know what we would have done without Marcea as she made our magical night come together.

Thank you!

Karen Amberson · Married on 10/05/2018

Extremely thorough!!!

Marcea was amazing to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • CAMERON

Cameron Murray · Married on 03/09/2018

10/10 Marcea is the best!

Coming from a family where weddings are the party of the century, my wife and I had a lot to live up to when planning our wedding. Luckily we had Marcea. I was nervous about who to pick and what traits to look for, because planning a 350+ person wedding is a lot to handle, especially with someone as detail crazed as me. However, once we met Marcea, it was like planner at first sight; we knew she had it on lock. She's friendly and sweet, but incredibly sharp and knows how to get it done and get it done right. She was so keenly aware of each and every detail from each and every angle and made sure our day was OUR DAY and nothing short of it. Marcea was a dream come true. There were so many elements of our day that we didn't even know that we had to plan or where to start, and she stepped right in and walked us through the entire process. From start to finish, our experience with her was smooth, easy and an absolute blast. If something went wrong through the process she had a solution ready to be executed before we even realized there was an issue and on the day of our wedding, not a single detail was missed, nor timeline off track. My wife and I can't say enough about Marcea and the magic she performed for us. We have already suggested her to any and all of our friends who are getting ready to plan their wedding or who are recently engaged. She is the best. I promise.

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/09/2018

Everything I dreamt of and MORE! A dream coordinator.

Marcea was everything I could have hoped for in a coordinator and MORE! Our meetings before the wedding, she was so thorough and thoughtful. She brought up ideas and details that I forgot!! She calmed any of nerves. She supported me through every step of the way. On the wedding day, nothing slipped through the cracks, no detail to big or small was forgotten, we paced perfectly with our timeline all day long (a miracle! Thank you Marcea for helping us with this!). When she was directing our bridal party, ushers, and guest attendances she leads with grace, kindness, and promptness. Something that was very important to me.

Marcea, thank you for helping us make our dream come true!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Carter

Carter Galgano · Married on 05/13/2017

Professional and stress free

My wedding was stress free and professionally coordinated.

Kim Galgano · Married on 05/13/2017

Cannot recommend her enough!

Marcea has the rare quality of professional, organized persuasion without a hint of pushiness. Whether it is a wedding, or other important event, these tend to bring out the worst of personalities. Marcea is like a breath of fresh air upon frazzled nerves, emotions, and chaos. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Our Wedding was the Party of the Year!!

I really enjoyed working with Marcea. I chose her because of many things that I will dive into below, but mainly because I felt she balanced me very well. I work in events and was planning the wedding myself, but I knew I would need a rock star coordinator for day-of execution, and Marcea delivered an unbelievable wedding day for my husband and myself! We were told by dozens of people it was the best wedding they had ever been to. People would not stop talking about OUR wedding for weeks!

•Professional - Marcea impressed me right away with her templates and organizational skills. My husband and I had no idea what our vision was for the ceremony and she helped lay things out so we could solidify all the details, because there are a lot of details to consider! When we booked her she instantly got all contact information for vendors, bridal party and parents to keep open and appropriate communication with all parties.

•Decisive - I can be indecisive. Marcea kept me focused and on track. She knew what I wanted and she helped me keep it simple. In a world of Pinterest and outrageous wedding ideas, sometimes you need someone who will help you stay realistic and focus on what is most important to you for your wedding day, not on things you like because they are trendy now.

•Creative/Connected - She had great suggestions of decor, ideas and vendors that were within our budget. She knows the industry well and was good at helping us determine our vision.

•Clutch - The morning of the wedding she walked a quarter mile in heels, in the rain, and down hill to trim the stems on all the bouquets (that sounds so bridezilla of me; I promise I wasn’t in bridezilla mode, or at least I don’t think I was :)). Let’s just say she went above and beyond to make everything come together. She also did an amazing job of decorating the ceremony and turning the room for the reception. It was so beautiful!

•Stayed until the job was done - She stayed all the way until the room was completely clean! She directed the service staff and clean-up crew on clean-up tasks to get things done quickly and efficiently and loaded up.

•Communication - Marcea worked with my vendors on timeline so that everyone was in sync on the wedding day. She conducted the wedding rehearsal as well so that the officiant, ushers, family members and bridal party knew their part and so wedding day would flow perfectly, which it did! She also was great at dealing with my venue when there were a few scheduling hiccups and other miscommunications that the venue messed up on.

Marcea did a wonderful job and was a first class coordinator!

Sent on 12/05/2018