Metzger Studios Reviews

Metzger Studios 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Ramponi · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing!

Scott and Kathryn did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding!! We just got our pictures back online (extremely fast turnaround time - less than 2 weeks!), and we are obsessing over them. Scott has such a great eye for cool, creative and unexpected shots that all my wedding guests can't stop talking about. From start to finish - engagement photos last June to our December 15th wedding - Scott was professional, friendly, prompt with e-mails and calls, and so informative about the whole process. Scott and Kathryn were at our wedding from 1pm for getting ready shots up until the very end of the evening (close to 11pm!). Scott will literally roll around on the ground to get the perfect shot! We got every shot we wanted and more. I would recommend Metzger Studios to anyone! When your day is over, all you have left are the photos, and we are so glad we chose Scott to capture them!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Metzger Studios 8
    Metzger Studios 9

Michael Tagliaferro · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent experience

Scott Metzger of Metzger Studios was an excellent choice for our wedding photographer. He was attentive and responsive throughout the planning process making sure he had a good idea of what our vision for how we would like to capture our big day was. During the day he was present to capture every part from beginning to end without being pushy or overbearing. He has a great eye for creating unique shots and used every aspect of the venue and surrounding area to do so. We had a slideshow of many of our best shots to us within a week and we were thrilled with the results. His pricing is very competitive and does not require final payment until all the proofs are completed.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Kathren

Kathren · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Scott had done several of our friends/family's weddings so he came HIGHLY recommended to my husband and I. Booking him was extremely easy and once we secured him, it was simply easy from there. He was entirely flexible for whatever we needed, showed up exactly when he said he would and worked with our party the entire day. He was hysterical with the group - everyone LOVED him and his team and it made the day (and pictures) easy and exciting. Our picture site came to us within a week or two which we could share with our loved ones and the additional photos were sent shortly after. Our pictures were PERFECT!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more. The quality of pictures for the price of what we paid could not have been matched. Thank you Scott for everything - I've already passed your name along!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Metzger Studios 10
    Metzger Studios 11

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

Great to work with and flexible!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Christi · Married on 09/15/2018

If I could give Scott 10 stars I would. He was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! He was professional, fun to work with, and captures moments that I am so thankful for. I truly feel he went above and beyond for us at our wedding and we are so thankful we had him for our photographer. I HIGHLY recommend Metzger Studios. Check out his website - the quality of work shows there.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

Best decision we made was going with Scott Metzger!

Scott was awesome to work with and all our pictures came out amazing! He was helpful guiding us during the structured photo's and captured so many amazing candid memories. Several guests came up to us throughout the night to compliment him and his flexibility in taking some family/friends/group photos.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/08/2018

Because we loved Scott's pictures at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, we decided to use them again. Again, we received so many compliments on his creative pictures, great energy and professionalism. Many people went out of their way after they saw my daughter and son in-law's wedding pictures and told me how beautiful the pictures were.
    But the nicest compliment I received from a few people was... "They are the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen and I need his information." I have to say... I agree. Without any doubt, I would recommend Metzger Studios!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/31/2018

Scott photographed my wedding and I couldn’t be happier. I am in love with every single photo it is so hard to choose the ones for my album! He was professional yet we felt so comfortable with him. He came up with the most unique photos and he definitely made us look way better then we do in real life. I had such an amazing experience with Scott and his assistant we will definitely be using him again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Metzger Studios 12

Samantha · Married on 08/26/2018

Scott was so creative and always excited to try something different. He was the best photographer I could have ever asked for! He is so kind, warm and funny. Such an easy person to work with.

Sent on 09/05/2018

A · Married on 08/10/2018

We worked with Scott for our wedding photos and could not be happier. He is friendly, professional, and responsive from the wedding planning stages to delivering the final photos afterwards. Our wedding photos turned out great! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/25/2018

kristen · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was such a pleasure working with through the entire process and my husband and I couldn't be more happy with how our pictures came out! The pictures that he was able to get are absolutely stunning! Everyone that has seen them has asked for his contact information because of how well done the photos were. Thank you so much for everything, Scott!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was referred to us after shooting my brother’s wedding where we loved his work. He was extremely professional from our initial meeting to review some of his work and look at package offerings. He was prompt with communication and helped answer our questions leading up to the day. Scott did an amazing job on our wedding day. His humor brought comfort and ease during the formal and informal photo opportunities. He quite simply felt like a guest at our wedding and everyone was commenting on how polite and funny he was throughout the night. We can’t be more pleased with the portfolio we have from our wedding day. He truly captured unique shots, both intimate and candid, that we will treasure forever. Scott comes highly recommended by us.

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Metzger Studios 13
    Metzger Studios 14

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2018

Working with Scott is a bride's dream come true! When I initially met Scott, I could tell he had a special outlook when it came to his photography. He has a good eye for unique pictures and did an AMAZING job capturing the setting, the emotions of the day, and all the tiny moments that were happening among our guests. Looking back at our photographs brings back all the feelings that I had that day as if I were there. Scott's work is absolutely breathless. In addition, Scott is very easy to work with. He responds quickly to emails and doesn't hesitate to call if needed. When I was trying to figure out our timeline regarding our first look, he offered wonderful advice and took the stress away with planning that part of the day. We had to change the timeline a little due to our shuttle, and he was receptive and went along with the change without any issue. For a bride, there can be lots of little things that come up and feel stressful, so having a vendor who has a calm demeanor and who makes those situations feel okay goes a long way! In addition, Scott has a wonderful assistant Kathryn. You can tell the two of them have a good partnership. They worked in sync with one another and were so professional. Having a second shooter to get all the shots during the day was such a huge benefit. You want to be able to go back and see your expression walking down the aisle and also your spouse's. You'll want to capture your intimate moments as you say your "I dos" but also see how your guests emotional responses. Scott and Kathryn caught those intimate moments and I am so thankful. Do not hesitate to book them. They truly are the best and my guests and family members continue to rave about the photography at our wedding! Feel free to check out our picture slideshow to get a better idea. Scott puts this together as part of the service. It is such a nice touch:

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 07/15/2018

I just used Scott and Katherine for my wedding down the cape in July and they were awesome ! Scott had done my sister's wedding and he was super easy to work with, really personable and fairly priced. He has a wonderful artistic talent when it comes to seeing photo opportunities around you. He had my husband ride a bike with me on the back and he captured that moment. I would highly recommend Scott 100 times over again!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Metzger Studios 15

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

You really can't go wrong with Scott and Metzger Studios for your Wedding photography! He is truly amazing to work with: he is very low maintenance - all you need to do it tell him what kind of shots you want and when to be there and he will be on time and ready to capture your day. In addition, he was able to wrangle our very large bridal party and make sure there were enough pictures of everyone. Scott was great on the day of, and I was even more amazed when I got the pictures back. He sent them to us while we were still on our honeymoon - that is certainly great turn around time! We love all the pictures and can't recommend Scott enough: he is easygoing, attentive, thorough and has one of the best artistic eyes I have seen. He got every picture I wanted and then some. I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life. Thanks again Scott!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

Scott was the photographer for both my daughters' weddings. The venues and styles of the weddings were very different. Scott captured the uniqueness of each wedding. They were only nine months apart so his creativity was important. His assistant Katherine did an equally thoughtful job photographing the grooms sides preparing for the weddings. They both made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. Once Scott did the first wedding and we saw his work it was easy to choose him again for the second wedding. Scott Metzger studios is highly recommended. Mary Costello, Mother of both brides!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Metzger Studios 16

Loren · Married on 07/07/2018

Kathryn and her assistant Erin did an AMAZING job shooting our wedding at the Seacoast Science Center in Rye, NH. The pictures came out pristine! We could not be happier with the quality. She was creative and artistic with her shots. Even though we were in some pretty interesting poses, the pictures came out looking natural and beautiful. She knows exactly what she is doing, and thought of everything! She scouted the site before our wedding, and found off the beaten path spots to take amazing pictures. You can tell how much she loves her job, and her effort did not go unnoticed. She stayed to the very end of our wedding, and worked the entire time! We loved working with Metzger Studios. Highly highly recommend. The Best!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Katia · Married on 06/23/2018

Scott captured moments from our June wedding & from beginning to end he was a total pleasure to work with! Not only does he have a creative eye and a knack for lighting, Scott photographed important moments for us while also respectfully & effectively working with our families. Our friends & family also raved about his professionalism & dedication to his craft. We are THRILLED with initial photos Scott shared and can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Julia · Married on 05/27/2018

High quality products exceeded expectations!

My husband and I are so pleased we chose Scott to be our wedding photographer. He was absolutely professional from start to finish and the resulting photographs and albums exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kerrie · Married on 03/22/2018

What a creative and amazing photographer! We hired Scott for our wedding on 3/23/18, and while we've only seen a handful of photos from our wedding thus far, they are beyond anything we could have ever imagined. They are artistic, creative, interesting, and absolutely beautiful! Definitely not your run-of-the-mill wedding photos.

Scott makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and has a way of making even the most posed photos look and feel natural. He's friendly and efficient and was able to traverse the wedding day almost unnoticed as he captured our most special moments. We've received so many compliments on the photos he's shared and many engaged friends asked for his contact info since he made such a wonderful impression. Scott definitely sets the gold standard for wedding photographers. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our day so wonderfully!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Scott and Katherine! They were easy to work with, timely, professional, detail oriented, organized - everything you want in a photographer on your wedding day! It made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed during photos.

I can honestly say that I didn't give much direction to go on, but Scott captured the day better than I could have ever pictured in my head. He has an amazing eye for photography. Our pictures came out INCREDIBLE! I was shocked that we had our online proofs before we were even home from our honeymoon! Once we finally narrowed down our album selection, he was very quick in finishing that as well.

Our family and friends are still raving about "the amazing photographers" at our wedding. If we could do it all again, we would choose Metzger Studios a million times over!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Alanna · Married on 02/10/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Scott. My bridal party was pretty big including our daughter who was 18 months and still captured the best pictures of everyone. He knows what he is doing and is very patient and kind when taking photos. Scott made the best memories for us of our wedding, our pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/03/2018

WOW , Scott and Katherine are absolutely AMAZING to work with! I am an event manager and have seen many wonderful photographers throughout my career, but when a bride and groom last year showed me their pictures from Scott, I knew he was the one! My husband and I booked him immediately for our February 3, 2018 wedding.

Scott took so many fantastic photos and was able to post a slideshow that he made within days! It was so beautiful and captured every piece of us as a couple , as a family , as friends ... I watched it about 100 times in the first week alone. The photos are so close and personal and yet we don’t even remember seeing Scott or Katherine around!! Our very own photo ninjas ... haha ..

It honestly felt like they knew us as a couple and as a family for a lifetime. I don’t know how they did it. They also captured the venue perfectly- it told our story in the most fun and artistic way. Everyone keeps saying they can actually see the joy and happiness in each photo , even friends that could not make the wedding .

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for capturing the memories of our wedding and the spirit of who we are as a couple. These will make us happy for the rest of our lives.

Love, Tiffany & Mike

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Metzger Studios 17

Courtney · Married on 11/18/2017

Scott was such an amazing photographer!! He was so professional, personable, and easy to work with. For our engagement photo session, it was really important for us to capture our photos in a spot that was very meaningful to us. This spot was on a secluded beach in Martha's Vineyard which Scott actually willingly took a ferry to get to. Throughout the whole process, he was so knowledgeable, responsive and enthusiastic. Many members of our wedding party actually commented on how energetic/hard working he is with such obvious passion for photography. Doing our first look photos in Faneuil hall, there were random people actually taking pictures of him taking pictures of us because he was doing whatever he could to get the best/most unique pictures of us. We are thrilled at the final products and absolutely love our pictures. We highly, highly recommend Scott for any photography needs. He's the best!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Scott and his assistant were so wonderful. From the moment we met with Scott, he was so easy going and was able to really show us how passionate he is about his photography. Scott stayed with us for getting ready, while his assistant was with the groomsmen. Both of us had little drama moments – I couldn’t find my wallet at one point and my husband was having trouble with his tie! And Scott and his team were so calm and worked around some of that, using the time wisely. He really gets amazing candids, suggested an amazing place to do photos first (we got married Dec 1 and wanted some light!) We had amazing sunset photos. We also did a first look which I would suggest as we were done with photos and enjoyed our entire cocktail hour! We have some great ceremony shots, as well as rocking dance shots. If you are looking for a true professional, please choose Scott. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 01/12/2018