Metzger Studios Reviews

Metzger Studios 6
Metzger Studios 7
  • Michael

Michael Dupuis · Married on 05/25/2019

Will Give You Beautiful Work, and be a Pleasure to Work With!

First, let me start off by saying that when it comes to photography, I'm extremely picky, and we reviewed so many portfolios before coming upon Scott's work.

Seeing the work he had done for others, he definitely seemed to be the one for us, but you might wonder if his work for you will be at the level of his portfolio displayed online... and I can say this without hesitation: it will be.

Scott and his assistant Katherine were an absolute joy to work with and the results of their work were amazing, and absolutely everything we'd hoped for. It's saying something when your guests comment on how easy and fun it is to work with your wedding photographers, and we heard that a lot. He was the epitome of professionalism, and a lot of fun to work with. He's someone we'd definitely love to work with again to photograph our future milestones.

From the initial meeting, to the discussion on packages, to the day of the wedding, every step was just top notch and exactly what we hoped for.

I can't recommend Scott enough for your wedding. Look at this photos, let him know what you want yours to include, if anyone can deliver 110%, it will be Scott.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Metzger Studios 14
    Metzger Studios 15
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

5 Star Wedding Photographer!

Scott of Metzger Studios is simply amazing; he has such an eye for wonderful and creative photography and really knows his craft! Out of all the available photographers that we could have chosen, we absolutely know that we selected the right photographer for our wedding by going with Metzger Studios! We first saw Scott’s work while on a venue tour and we were immediately drawn to the images. Ever since our first email and meeting with Scott, he has been timely in his responses and always willing to help answer any questions we had along the way. Early on in this process, we had the opportunity to do an engagement shoot and we we’re thrilled with the results. During both the engagement shoot and the wedding, Scott made the whole photography process so comfortable and enjoyable and the results resemble that! He was very clear with the particular shots he was taking and was always communicating with us throughout the night to make sure we were using the opportunity for particular shots we wanted and that we were happy with the way things were going. Also accompanying Scott on our wedding day was his assistant Reinaldo who was wonderful. Scott stayed through the reception and captured key moments of the night as well as candid’s that show the celebration and enjoyment that not only we were experiencing, but also our family and friends in attendance! Scott and his assistant, Reinaldo, were able to get wonderful photography without being intrusive and photographed in an almost behind the scenes fashion that didn’t impair the view of any of our guests. Following the wedding, we were so excited to get our proofs and less than a week later, our blog and slideshow was up to give us a sneak peak and then only a short time after that, all of our proofs were live—and we are just so grateful to have wonderful photography that captured our special day! Besides our satisfaction with the results, we have received nothing but positive feedback from our guests. We are so excited to get our album as well as our prints and canvases to be able to display! We are beyond thankful to have found Metzger Studios for our wedding photography and for Scott’s professionalism and personable nature! We are happy to give the highest recommendation for Metzger Studios!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Allie

Allie Brown · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved working wiht Scott!

Scott and Kathryn were great to have as photographers on our wedding day! Scott was able to orchestrate a 13 person wedding party and ensure that we got the shots that we wanted. He paid attention to what my husband and I were looking for in wedding photos and delivered. Scott and Kathryn worked seamlessly together and knew what each other needed at any point in the day! Scott even stayed an extra hour and a half during the reception because he was enjoying photographing the dance floor. Both Scott and Kathryn went above and beyond for us.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Allison · Married on 04/27/2019

Picture Perfect

Scott and Kathryn perfectly captured our special day from beginning to end. We were truly amazed with some of the photos they were able to get (we're not particularly photogenic!). There was a great balance of portrait and candid photos. Scott seemed to be able to get every shot, but was never in the way. He's very accommodating to any specific requests and works extremely quickly. We had a few surprise moments during our wedding and every one of them was captured as if it had been planned. We have gotten several compliments on how breathtaking our wedding photos are- some shots look like they were taken out of a movie!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Megan

Megan Cronin · Married on 04/13/2019

Best decision we made!

We could not be happier that we chose Scott as the photographer for our wedding. Scott and Kathryn did an amazing job with everything and were so professional and kind throughout the day. In the months leading up to our wedding day, Scott was timely in responding to emails and communicating about the timeline for the day. We got our pictures within twp weeks of the wedding date and loved every single one of them. Scott knew just the right shots to get to make everything perfect. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Krista Fantasia · Married on 04/06/2019

The Best!!!

We found Scott through our venue. Our wedding coordinator at the venue raved about him, and after our first meeting we knew it was going to be him! We had no other experience with having a photographer follow us around all day so we were not sure what to expect. Well if we did have a expectation he and Katherine ( his second shooter) were amazing. They took all the shots we wanted and it was a nice little break from everyone when they pulled us aside to take some extra photos. They stood in the background, but anytime I turned around with a group of people they were there to take a picture. We even had our dog come for a few shots and not only was he good with him, but he got the most amazing picture with him! Scott stayed all night and one point I looked at him and said oh your still here and he said these are the black mail photos for later and he was right! We so many fantastic photos!! I can not recommend him more we have been to many wedding since ours in April, and I have to say I haven't seen a more attentive photographer. Thank you Scott! We now have some fantastic photos to last a lifetime, and a photographer for any future needs!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Metzger Studios 16
  • Michelle

Michelle Ramponi · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing!

Scott and Kathryn did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding!! We just got our pictures back online (extremely fast turnaround time - less than 2 weeks!), and we are obsessing over them. Scott has such a great eye for cool, creative and unexpected shots that all my wedding guests can't stop talking about. From start to finish - engagement photos last June to our December 15th wedding - Scott was professional, friendly, prompt with e-mails and calls, and so informative about the whole process. Scott and Kathryn were at our wedding from 1pm for getting ready shots up until the very end of the evening (close to 11pm!). Scott will literally roll around on the ground to get the perfect shot! We got every shot we wanted and more. I would recommend Metzger Studios to anyone! When your day is over, all you have left are the photos, and we are so glad we chose Scott to capture them!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Metzger Studios 17
    Metzger Studios 18

Michael Tagliaferro · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent experience

Scott Metzger of Metzger Studios was an excellent choice for our wedding photographer. He was attentive and responsive throughout the planning process making sure he had a good idea of what our vision for how we would like to capture our big day was. During the day he was present to capture every part from beginning to end without being pushy or overbearing. He has a great eye for creating unique shots and used every aspect of the venue and surrounding area to do so. We had a slideshow of many of our best shots to us within a week and we were thrilled with the results. His pricing is very competitive and does not require final payment until all the proofs are completed.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Kathren

Kathren · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Scott had done several of our friends/family's weddings so he came HIGHLY recommended to my husband and I. Booking him was extremely easy and once we secured him, it was simply easy from there. He was entirely flexible for whatever we needed, showed up exactly when he said he would and worked with our party the entire day. He was hysterical with the group - everyone LOVED him and his team and it made the day (and pictures) easy and exciting. Our picture site came to us within a week or two which we could share with our loved ones and the additional photos were sent shortly after. Our pictures were PERFECT!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more. The quality of pictures for the price of what we paid could not have been matched. Thank you Scott for everything - I've already passed your name along!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Metzger Studios 19
    Metzger Studios 20

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

Great to work with and flexible!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Tori Guido · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Scott was recommended to me by a friend and i am SO happy he was! He was absolutely amazing from the start. From engagement pictures, to wedding day, it was everything I ever hoped for and more! I have the best pictures to last me and my husband a lifetime! Thank you so much Scott and your amazing team! We couldn’t imagine having anyone else capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Metzger Studios 21

Christi · Married on 09/15/2018

If I could give Scott 10 stars I would. He was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! He was professional, fun to work with, and captures moments that I am so thankful for. I truly feel he went above and beyond for us at our wedding and we are so thankful we had him for our photographer. I HIGHLY recommend Metzger Studios. Check out his website - the quality of work shows there.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

Best decision we made was going with Scott Metzger!

Scott was awesome to work with and all our pictures came out amazing! He was helpful guiding us during the structured photo's and captured so many amazing candid memories. Several guests came up to us throughout the night to compliment him and his flexibility in taking some family/friends/group photos.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kathryn · Married on 09/08/2018

Because we loved Scott's pictures at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding, we decided to use them again. Again, we received so many compliments on his creative pictures, great energy and professionalism. Many people went out of their way after they saw my daughter and son in-law's wedding pictures and told me how beautiful the pictures were.
    But the nicest compliment I received from a few people was... "They are the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen and I need his information." I have to say... I agree. Without any doubt, I would recommend Metzger Studios!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/31/2018

Scott photographed my wedding and I couldn’t be happier. I am in love with every single photo it is so hard to choose the ones for my album! He was professional yet we felt so comfortable with him. He came up with the most unique photos and he definitely made us look way better then we do in real life. I had such an amazing experience with Scott and his assistant we will definitely be using him again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Metzger Studios 22

Samantha · Married on 08/26/2018

Scott was so creative and always excited to try something different. He was the best photographer I could have ever asked for! He is so kind, warm and funny. Such an easy person to work with.

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Jonida

Jonida · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing - look no further

We chose Scott to capture our wedding day because of his beautiful story-telling photography, and I wouldn't change a thing. After meeting with Scott for the first time, the search was instantly over. Scott is wonderful to work with; he is very passionate about photography and it is clearly visible within the first minute of stepping into his studio. Both Scott and Kathryn did an amazing job with capturing all the wedding day details, small and big. They were very professional throughout the entire day, patient and fun to work with. They went along with our shenanigans and captured beautiful shots that I would have never even thought of.

Leading up to our wedding day, Scott was timely in responding to emails and communicating about the timeline for the big day.

We got our pictures within a couple of weeks of the wedding date and loved every single one of them. Scott was present on our wedding day from beginning to end and we couldn't be happier with the results. We even ordered the wedding album. Highly recommended!

If you're looking for a wedding photographer and want one less thing to stress about, don't look any further. Scott is your photographer!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Metzger Studios 29
    Metzger Studios 30
    Metzger Studios 31

A · Married on 08/10/2018

We worked with Scott for our wedding photos and could not be happier. He is friendly, professional, and responsive from the wedding planning stages to delivering the final photos afterwards. Our wedding photos turned out great! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/25/2018

kristen · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was such a pleasure working with through the entire process and my husband and I couldn't be more happy with how our pictures came out! The pictures that he was able to get are absolutely stunning! Everyone that has seen them has asked for his contact information because of how well done the photos were. Thank you so much for everything, Scott!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was referred to us after shooting my brother’s wedding where we loved his work. He was extremely professional from our initial meeting to review some of his work and look at package offerings. He was prompt with communication and helped answer our questions leading up to the day. Scott did an amazing job on our wedding day. His humor brought comfort and ease during the formal and informal photo opportunities. He quite simply felt like a guest at our wedding and everyone was commenting on how polite and funny he was throughout the night. We can’t be more pleased with the portfolio we have from our wedding day. He truly captured unique shots, both intimate and candid, that we will treasure forever. Scott comes highly recommended by us.

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Metzger Studios 32
    Metzger Studios 33

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2018

Working with Scott is a bride's dream come true! When I initially met Scott, I could tell he had a special outlook when it came to his photography. He has a good eye for unique pictures and did an AMAZING job capturing the setting, the emotions of the day, and all the tiny moments that were happening among our guests. Looking back at our photographs brings back all the feelings that I had that day as if I were there. Scott's work is absolutely breathless. In addition, Scott is very easy to work with. He responds quickly to emails and doesn't hesitate to call if needed. When I was trying to figure out our timeline regarding our first look, he offered wonderful advice and took the stress away with planning that part of the day. We had to change the timeline a little due to our shuttle, and he was receptive and went along with the change without any issue. For a bride, there can be lots of little things that come up and feel stressful, so having a vendor who has a calm demeanor and who makes those situations feel okay goes a long way! In addition, Scott has a wonderful assistant Kathryn. You can tell the two of them have a good partnership. They worked in sync with one another and were so professional. Having a second shooter to get all the shots during the day was such a huge benefit. You want to be able to go back and see your expression walking down the aisle and also your spouse's. You'll want to capture your intimate moments as you say your "I dos" but also see how your guests emotional responses. Scott and Kathryn caught those intimate moments and I am so thankful. Do not hesitate to book them. They truly are the best and my guests and family members continue to rave about the photography at our wedding! Feel free to check out our picture slideshow to get a better idea. Scott puts this together as part of the service. It is such a nice touch:

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 07/15/2018

I just used Scott and Katherine for my wedding down the cape in July and they were awesome ! Scott had done my sister's wedding and he was super easy to work with, really personable and fairly priced. He has a wonderful artistic talent when it comes to seeing photo opportunities around you. He had my husband ride a bike with me on the back and he captured that moment. I would highly recommend Scott 100 times over again!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Metzger Studios 34

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

You really can't go wrong with Scott and Metzger Studios for your Wedding photography! He is truly amazing to work with: he is very low maintenance - all you need to do it tell him what kind of shots you want and when to be there and he will be on time and ready to capture your day. In addition, he was able to wrangle our very large bridal party and make sure there were enough pictures of everyone. Scott was great on the day of, and I was even more amazed when I got the pictures back. He sent them to us while we were still on our honeymoon - that is certainly great turn around time! We love all the pictures and can't recommend Scott enough: he is easygoing, attentive, thorough and has one of the best artistic eyes I have seen. He got every picture I wanted and then some. I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life. Thanks again Scott!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

Scott was the photographer for both my daughters' weddings. The venues and styles of the weddings were very different. Scott captured the uniqueness of each wedding. They were only nine months apart so his creativity was important. His assistant Katherine did an equally thoughtful job photographing the grooms sides preparing for the weddings. They both made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. Once Scott did the first wedding and we saw his work it was easy to choose him again for the second wedding. Scott Metzger studios is highly recommended. Mary Costello, Mother of both brides!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Metzger Studios 35

Loren · Married on 07/07/2018

Kathryn and her assistant Erin did an AMAZING job shooting our wedding at the Seacoast Science Center in Rye, NH. The pictures came out pristine! We could not be happier with the quality. She was creative and artistic with her shots. Even though we were in some pretty interesting poses, the pictures came out looking natural and beautiful. She knows exactly what she is doing, and thought of everything! She scouted the site before our wedding, and found off the beaten path spots to take amazing pictures. You can tell how much she loves her job, and her effort did not go unnoticed. She stayed to the very end of our wedding, and worked the entire time! We loved working with Metzger Studios. Highly highly recommend. The Best!

Sent on 07/17/2018