184 Reviews for Metzger Studios

Custom Graphics (4)
Save the Date (4)
Canvas (1)
184 Metzger Studios Reviews

Scott was so creative and always excited to try something different. He was the best photographer I could have ever asked for! He is so kind, warm and funny. Such an easy person to work with.

Profile Picture Samantha , 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was such a pleasure working with through the entire process and my husband and I couldn't be more happy with how our pictures came out! The pictures that he was able to get are absolutely stunning! Everyone that has seen them has asked for his contact information because of how well done the photos were. Thank you so much for everything, Scott!

Profile Picture kristen, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was referred to us after shooting my brother’s wedding where we loved his work. He was extremely professional from our initial meeting to review some of his work and look at package offerings. He was prompt with communication and helped answer our questions leading up to the day. Scott did an amazing job on our wedding day. His humor brought comfort and ease during the formal and informal photo opportunities. He quite simply felt like a guest at our wedding and everyone was commenting on how polite and funny he was throughout the night. We can’t be more pleased with the portfolio we have from our wedding day. He truly captured unique shots, both intimate and candid, that we will treasure forever. Scott comes highly recommended by us.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Scott is a bride's dream come true! When I initially met Scott, I could tell he had a special outlook when it came to his photography. He has a good eye for unique pictures and did an AMAZING job capturing the setting, the emotions of the day, and all the tiny moments that were happening among our guests. Looking back at our photographs brings back all the feelings that I had that day as if I were there. Scott's work is absolutely breathless. In addition, Scott is very easy to work with. He responds quickly to emails and doesn't hesitate to call if needed. When I was trying to figure out our timeline regarding our first look, he offered wonderful advice and took the stress away with planning that part of the day. We had to change the timeline a little due to our shuttle, and he was receptive and went along with the change without any issue. For a bride, there can be lots of little things that come up and feel stressful, so having a vendor who has a calm demeanor and who makes those situations feel okay goes a long way! In addition, Scott has a wonderful assistant Kathryn. You can tell the two of them have a good partnership. They worked in sync with one another and were so professional. Having a second shooter to get all the shots during the day was such a huge benefit. You want to be able to go back and see your expression walking down the aisle and also your spouse's. You'll want to capture your intimate moments as you say your "I dos" but also see how your guests emotional responses. Scott and Kathryn caught those intimate moments and I am so thankful. Do not hesitate to book them. They truly are the best and my guests and family members continue to rave about the photography at our wedding! Feel free to check out our picture slideshow to get a better idea. Scott puts this together as part of the service. It is such a nice touch:

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just used Scott and Katherine for my wedding down the cape in July and they were awesome ! Scott had done my sister's wedding and he was super easy to work with, really personable and fairly priced. He has a wonderful artistic talent when it comes to seeing photo opportunities around you. He had my husband ride a bike with me on the back and he captured that moment. I would highly recommend Scott 100 times over again!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You really can't go wrong with Scott and Metzger Studios for your Wedding photography! He is truly amazing to work with: he is very low maintenance - all you need to do it tell him what kind of shots you want and when to be there and he will be on time and ready to capture your day. In addition, he was able to wrangle our very large bridal party and make sure there were enough pictures of everyone. Scott was great on the day of, and I was even more amazed when I got the pictures back. He sent them to us while we were still on our honeymoon - that is certainly great turn around time! We love all the pictures and can't recommend Scott enough: he is easygoing, attentive, thorough and has one of the best artistic eyes I have seen. He got every picture I wanted and then some. I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life. Thanks again Scott!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott was the photographer for both my daughters' weddings. The venues and styles of the weddings were very different. Scott captured the uniqueness of each wedding. They were only nine months apart so his creativity was important. His assistant Katherine did an equally thoughtful job photographing the grooms sides preparing for the weddings. They both made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. Once Scott did the first wedding and we saw his work it was easy to choose him again for the second wedding. Scott Metzger studios is highly recommended. Mary Costello, Mother of both brides!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn and her assistant Erin did an AMAZING job shooting our wedding at the Seacoast Science Center in Rye, NH. The pictures came out pristine! We could not be happier with the quality. She was creative and artistic with her shots. Even though we were in some pretty interesting poses, the pictures came out looking natural and beautiful. She knows exactly what she is doing, and thought of everything! She scouted the site before our wedding, and found off the beaten path spots to take amazing pictures. You can tell how much she loves her job, and her effort did not go unnoticed. She stayed to the very end of our wedding, and worked the entire time! We loved working with Metzger Studios. Highly highly recommend. The Best!

Profile Picture Loren, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Slideshow, Albums, Prints, Proofs

Scott captured moments from our June wedding & from beginning to end he was a total pleasure to work with! Not only does he have a creative eye and a knack for lighting, Scott photographed important moments for us while also respectfully & effectively working with our families. Our friends & family also raved about his professionalism & dedication to his craft. We are THRILLED with initial photos Scott shared and can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Katia, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a creative and amazing photographer! We hired Scott for our wedding on 3/23/18, and while we've only seen a handful of photos from our wedding thus far, they are beyond anything we could have ever imagined. They are artistic, creative, interesting, and absolutely beautiful! Definitely not your run-of-the-mill wedding photos.

Scott makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and has a way of making even the most posed photos look and feel natural. He's friendly and efficient and was able to traverse the wedding day almost unnoticed as he captured our most special moments. We've received so many compliments on the photos he's shared and many engaged friends asked for his contact info since he made such a wonderful impression. Scott definitely sets the gold standard for wedding photographers. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our day so wonderfully!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 3/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance

I cannot say enough great things about Scott and Katherine! They were easy to work with, timely, professional, detail oriented, organized - everything you want in a photographer on your wedding day! It made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed during photos.

I can honestly say that I didn't give much direction to go on, but Scott captured the day better than I could have ever pictured in my head. He has an amazing eye for photography. Our pictures came out INCREDIBLE! I was shocked that we had our online proofs before we were even home from our honeymoon! Once we finally narrowed down our album selection, he was very quick in finishing that as well.

Our family and friends are still raving about "the amazing photographers" at our wedding. If we could do it all again, we would choose Metzger Studios a million times over!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Scott. My bridal party was pretty big including our daughter who was 18 months and still captured the best pictures of everyone. He knows what he is doing and is very patient and kind when taking photos. Scott made the best memories for us of our wedding, our pictures are beautiful.

Profile Picture Alanna, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Scott was such an amazing photographer!! He was so professional, personable, and easy to work with. For our engagement photo session, it was really important for us to capture our photos in a spot that was very meaningful to us. This spot was on a secluded beach in Martha's Vineyard which Scott actually willingly took a ferry to get to. Throughout the whole process, he was so knowledgeable, responsive and enthusiastic. Many members of our wedding party actually commented on how energetic/hard working he is with such obvious passion for photography. Doing our first look photos in Faneuil hall, there were random people actually taking pictures of him taking pictures of us because he was doing whatever he could to get the best/most unique pictures of us. We are thrilled at the final products and absolutely love our pictures. We highly, highly recommend Scott for any photography needs. He's the best!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and his assistant were so wonderful. From the moment we met with Scott, he was so easy going and was able to really show us how passionate he is about his photography. Scott stayed with us for getting ready, while his assistant was with the groomsmen. Both of us had little drama moments – I couldn’t find my wallet at one point and my husband was having trouble with his tie! And Scott and his team were so calm and worked around some of that, using the time wisely. He really gets amazing candids, suggested an amazing place to do photos first (we got married Dec 1 and wanted some light!) We had amazing sunset photos. We also did a first look which I would suggest as we were done with photos and enjoyed our entire cocktail hour! We have some great ceremony shots, as well as rocking dance shots. If you are looking for a true professional, please choose Scott. Thank you Scott!

Profile Picture Sarah , 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

Scott was our "reach" photographer. We saw his work online and assumed that we wouldn't be able to get him. Not only did we manage to book with Scott, but he was more affordable than a lot of the competing photographers in the area! After our engagement shoot, we knew we had made the right decision. We were even more certain on the day of the wedding when a storm rolled in and Scott managed to make the photos work out in spite of the weather. He got everyone laughing and really turned out some spectacular images. We can't recommend Scott enough.

Photos
Profile Picture Brent, 10/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott is amazing. We have only recieved some of the photos and already know we hired the perfect guy for the job. He took great, romantic, candid and creative shots that we know we can always look back on for the rest our lives. Thank you so much, Scott

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Scott was super easy! Scott always responded to our emails quickly and answered any questions we had. Scott and Katherine were very easy going and created a low stress environment! They were happy to do “first look” photos at our venue and had some great ideas! We felt like we got more than enough photos and they were all beautiful. Our families were thrilled with the photos as well. We felt like we got the standard posed photos with our families but also some more creative ones which was important to us! Scott and Katherine went above and beyond to get some great photos and always asked if we were comfortable to do certain shots. I feel like choosing a great photographer for your wedding day is the most important decision you will make for your wedding day and we couldn’t be happier with our pictures and wedding album!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

So amazing, so easy to work with, a lighting genius. Thanks to Scott we have the most beautifully artistic wedding photos we could have ever imagined (and engagement shots to match). Highly recommend working with him! He knew the grounds at our venue (Zukas) perfectly and could very easily guide us along. Absolute pleasure to work with, and we are very very pleased with the results. Thank you SO SO much, Scott!!!

Profile Picture abbie, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

So happy we chose Scott for our wedding day! From day one he was professional, responsive and kind. When we met him on our wedding day we were so happy to see how easy he was to work with and how well he kept things flowing. When we received all of our photos I was amazed to see how many beautiful photos there were. I'm very picky with photos and I literally fell in love with them all. He captured so many beautiful moments of the day as well as great photos of everyone enjoying themselves. We chose to have Scott make an album and I am so happy we did. With everything being on computers and cell phones these day it's really nice to have something to physically hold and look it. The prints are GORGEOUS and seeing them all laid out together in an album is something we are going to cherish forever. Thank you Scott for all of your hard and great work!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with! Leading up to our big day he was incredibly organized, accommodating and responsive. On our wedding day he was punctual, easy to work with, creative and got all the shots I wanted. The post-wedding follow up was also topnotch - I received all the photos so quickly and they came out AMAZING!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Scott made magic happen. It was really important to me to have results that were different from the usual. This is exactly what Scott provides. He has a truly unique eye and a knack for creating that special shot.
Scott was incredibly patient and professional with our family and friends. He makes everyone comfortable and has a way of getting a bunch of drunk 30 year olds to shut up and look beautiful while still having fun. Our portraits are perfect, and look completely different from anything we've seen. I would be sorely remiss in also mentioning his ability to wrangle our 3 yr old black lab throughout our engagement session, and capturing an array of fantastic shots with her on our wedding day.
We were very lucky to have Scott!

Photo for Metzger Studios Review - Did i mention he can fly?
Profile Picture User7223892, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

We are very happy we chose Scott as our wedding photographer. Scott was easy to work with leading up to the wedding day and answered all questions we had. Scott’s photographs are the perfect combination of the typical formal wedding pictures as well as more artistic photographs which are a great addition to the collection. Scott and his assistant were both very professional and made us feel comfortable being photographed. I can’t say enough about Scott and would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Scott and his assistant are the definition of the perfect wedding photographers. Their attention to detail, value they bring, creativity and photoshop ability are second to none. He is extremely responsive to email, very flexible, reasonably priced for all that you get and just a great person to work with. He made the day so incredibly easy for us, and got through all the formals really quick, allowing us to spend more time with our family and friends celebrating the day.

After the wedding was over, he posted links to our facebook pages so that our family and friends could see the photos less than a week after the wedding. It was a great touch to be able to share them all so quickly. Hiring Scott is by far and away one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Profile Picture Anthony, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Scott is one of the kindest, most passionate, and most talented photographers you’ll ever meet. With him, it’s MUCH more than pictures…it’s art. He has a very rare talent and you can see it whenever you look at any pictures he’s taken. When you are looking for a photographer to capture your big day, you’re look for someone who knows how to be at the right places at the right time, who takes stellar high quality pictures with great equipment, who understand a lot about what it takes to capture these moments perfectly, who is easy and fun to work with, and who truly and sincerely cares about you and what you want. You get all of that with Scott, and much more. From the moment we went to his studio to meet him, we could tell how talented he was and how much he cared. His studio is setup wonderfully for consultations and so you can see all of his work, both in albums and on the walls. He talks to you about how you want things to go, gets to know you, and answers anything you could possibly come up with for questions. He also is willing to answers questions or help out along the way and always has great ideas or resolutions for things. One big thing that is great, he has an extra shooter with him which he said is important because he can only capture so much in terms of angles or sides of your wedding as it’s happening. So he has a second shooter to capture the other side as well (for instance, he can get our reactions as we exchange rings, while his second shooter can get our families reactions). He’s extremely punctual and I’ve never seen someone so passionate or willing to go the extra length for a great shot. We got married at Zukas Hilltop Barn and Scott, in all seriousness, at times was laying down on his side in long grass or on his back in dirt JUST to get amazing shots. And yes, he had a suit on this whole time! That’s devotion. Our photos were absolutely breathtaking. He professionally touches up dozens of his/your favorite shots, and then fixes a ton of others

Profile Picture Adam, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews