Metropolitan Players Reviews

Metropolitan Players 3
Metropolitan Players 4
Metropolitan Players 5

Brett & Sandy Gallagher · Getting married on 06/05/2020

The Perfect Wedding Band!!

Brett and I were married in May 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Jersey City. The Metropolitan Players are a must have at your wedding or ANY event! We got to enjoy the band at Brett’s sister’s wedding in September 2018. We knew right there that we wanted the same band at our wedding. I couldn’t wait to celebrate on the dance floor with them. Many of our guests expressed how much they loved the band and how amazingly talented they were. We had so much fun dancing at our wedding! Everyone was dancing, even family who normally wouldn’t dance!

Erin and her team were great to work with. They accommodated requests we made and had wonderful song suggestions to moments we were stuck on. We had a unique ceremony musical request and it turned out even better than I imagined! Erin was also the one who recommended the venue and photographer we ended up working with! She was a huge help! We are so thankful for all her expertise that led to the perfect wedding!

Book them now!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • June

June Anne Burke · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Fabulous wedding band!

The Metropolitan Players are outstanding!!! My husband and I are extremely happy that we hired them for our wedding ceremony and reception. They exceeded our expectations in every way. We had several planning calls to discuss music preferences, number and type of instruments and number of vocalists. They have a wide range of music from which we created our playlist for the reception. We collaborated on timeline for the ceremony and the reception. They were 100% reliable, professional and pleasant to work with. They were flexible and fair in working with our budget. Their onsite coordinator was on top of every detail and the musicians were fabulous!!! Our guests from young to old were on the dance floor to the end of the reception and we received many unsolicited compliments from our guests about the band. My husband and I had a wonderful time dancing, and they made our first dance especially memorable. Everyone we worked with from the planning coordinator, onsite coordinator and musicians were professional, courteous and very enthusiastic about helping to make our wedding special.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Meggie

Meggie Davenport · Married on 09/28/2019

Best band ever

What is there to say? If you are lucky enough to have the Metropolitan Players play at your wedding, do not hesitate to book them! They are truly the best wedding band I have ever seen, and I am SO HAPPY that we were able to have them at our wedding. If you want people to dance all night, you will NOT be disappointed!
    Erin was so sweet and helpful from the start, and she was super accommodating of all our requests! We asked them to learn several additional songs for our wedding, and they absolutely nailed every single one.
    People were on the dance floor almost nonstop, from before dinner at 630 until the encore at 11pm, and everyone had the most amazing time. We were all simply blown away, and I would recommend the Metropolitan Players to anyone who is getting married in the area!! Wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Greg

Greg C · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Band

Erin, Drew and all of Met Players were incredible. It is a rare thing to find a wedding band that sounds great and appears to have fun playing together with everyone and it was one of the biggest things we were looking for in a band. Erin was great at answering all of our questions, and there were a lot, and extremely responsive via email. We have heard nothing but amazing things from all of our guests about the band.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding band we could have imagined!

Choosing The Met Players for your wedding music should be one of the easiest decisions you make -- search no further, you won’t regret it! They were INCREDIBLE to work with from the early planning stages months before our big day all the way through to the end of our wedding night.

They executed flawlessly and we received so many compliments from guests about how impressed they were with the band! Throughout reception, the Met Players read the room really well to play the perfect mix of songs (including a couple special requests they learned just for us) and nailed the timing throughout the night. We also loved the piano and bass duo that set the ambience at our ceremony and cocktail hour, and Met Players made the process of adding these musicians in as part of the package super easy.

We researched and interviewed several bands while we were considering our options. We were immediately impressed when we spoke with Erin, the cofounder of Met Players. She is friendly, professional, and super responsive, while extremely detail oriented. We were a little lost when it came to selecting music for our ceremony and she provided incredibly helpful guidance and suggestions. She and Alex, the coordinator present on our wedding day, were a pleasure to work with every step of the way and were so organized that they completely eliminated any stress from this part of our planning process.

Cannot recommend them more highly!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/26/2019

The best wedding decision!

Stop looking for a band, you’ve found the best one! The Metropolitan Players made our July wedding day amazing! The band played my brother’s wedding two years ago impressing everyone. When I got engaged, I immediately knew I had to have the Metropolitan Players at my wedding. Erin was so easy to work with. From the early planning stages to the minute by minute itinerary, she understood everything we wanted and was able to make it happen. She was great at getting back to us at every email and phone call. Erin was on top of everything way in advance, which helped me stay relaxed through all the planning and the day of!

The band’s song list already has so many hits, but they learned all of the new songs we requested. It was very important to us that we had tons of dance time and they made that happen no problem! Our guests are still talking about how great the band was. Everyone was dancing the entire night! The Metropolitan Players are professional and extremely talented Their songs sound just like the real ones! They are also very fun people who get the crowd up and excited! I can’t thank the Metropolitan Players enough for making our wedding the best day possible. I can’t wait to see them play again!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Vanessa J Pellegrino · Married on 07/20/2019

The Metropolitan Players are a great live band experience!

When our couples choose to have The Metropolitan Players at their wedding we, Gilbertsville Farmhouse Wedding Venue, get very excited because we know the guest are in for such a good time! The Metropolitan Players are a pleasure to work with. They are committed to making all of your wedding dreams come true. We love having them as a part of our Gilbertsville Farmhouse family.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Fijol · Married on 07/07/2019

HIRE THIS BAND if you want an amazing wedding day!

This band is the main reason our wedding was the perfect celebration! The music, the timeline, and the flow of the entire evening was great.
    The band sound amazing and our wedding guests kept complimenting us throughout the night about how great everything sounded. The band members are truly talented musicians who know how to keep a party going!
    Erin did a fantastic job not only during the wedding, but leading up to the day. We had a lot of special requests and a lot of opinions about music and she listened to everything we had to say and tailored the evening to be exactly how we envisioned it.
    The band also played very specific music (chosen by us) for our ceremony and they even collaborated with the groomsmen, who played trumpet with them after only a 5 minute rehearsal! Erin can make anything happen to make the couple happy on their special day!

I cannot recommend this band enough and am SO happy they were able to be such a huge part of our special day.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Chris and Emily Clark · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the Best!

"This the best wedding band I've ever heard!" This was the comment we heard over and over from numerous guests. The music was high energy and very dance-able. The band did an excellent job of reading the crowd and selected songs that kept the party alive throughout the night! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Metropolitan Players 6
    Metropolitan Players 7
    Metropolitan Players 8
    Metropolitan Players 9
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Dara

Dara Berkowitz · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Band - NY/NJ

Metropolitan Players was absolutely amazing for our wedding this past April in NJ. Right from the start of the planning stages, Erin and Drew worked with us to design our perfect “band”, incorporating brass and woodwinds as requested by my parents , as well as letting us rank the female and male vocalists. We were able to attend a showcase night to sample the tunes, before we signed the contract where we could meet with Erin and Drew and several of the band members .

And I can confirm that the big day could not have been any better. From the ceremony music which was a combination of pop hit instrumental and traditional classical to the cocktail hour background music to the amazing 10 piece band we had- Met Players made our day! They had all generations up and dancing and the dance floor full of positive vibes and energy up until the last song at Midnight. And I can tell you that they learned our 1st dance song - Love Someone by Lukas Graham - and It was just as good as the original.

Everyone kept telling us how much they loved our band — We wish we could have a redo - It went by way too fast!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Adam W · Married on 03/09/2019

This band is a must-get!

They are so talented - several of our guests noted how much energy they brought. They also have a huge selection of songs. Not to mention they'll learn a few additional songs by request. The Metropolitan Players host showcases so you can see them ahead of time and even pick out the singers you want.

Their manager, Erin is so great to work with. Very responsive and thoughtful. Always willing to help in any way she can. So organized that you know you don't have to even think about the day going off without a hitch.

Book them now!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Carpenter · Married on 02/09/2019

Don't think twice - hire them right now!

Our wedding goal was for our guests to wake up the following morning and say "Holy moly, what a great wedding!" We wanted them to be exhausted from dancing all night long and man was that mission accomplished with the help of The Met Players.

Erin and Drew treat your wedding like it's their own -- every detail is perfectly handled. They're true professionals, who somehow also manage to treat you like you're a part of their extended family. They love what they do and it comes through in your wedding.

I was blown away by their thoughtfulness and willingness to learn special songs that my husband and I wanted to hear throughout our wedding. And based on our suggestions, they built a playlist of songs that felt true to us as a couple and ensured our wedding was a huge dance party!

Hire them ASAP!

Metropolitan Players 16
    Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2018

Metropolitan Players was the best part of our wedding!

When I think back to our wedding day, I always go straight to the music. I'll cut to the chase, Metropolitan Players is an incredible band and everyone should hire them. They made our reception what it was, and everyone could not stop raving about the music (including all of our snobby hipster music afficianado friends).

Let's start from the beginning -- after doing a ton of research, we found Metropolitan Players, and watched their videos. We thought, ok these guys are awesome but they probably won't sound as good in person, right? We then went to their showcase and had a blast -- my husband and I looked at each other and basically said we have to hire them, they were so good! We were already crossing our fingers that we would get specific members of the band that we saw live.

Next, we had the pleasure of working with Erin. Erin is professional, responsive, trustworthy, and just so nice. She always thought ahead for us when we were stressed out wedding planning, and had recommendations for everything. She just got our vibe, and promised us classic rock, soulful R&B, 90s pop medleys, and a killer horah. She helped us pick out parent-dance songs and ceremony songs when we were getting stuck.

On the big day, we could not have asked for a better wedding band. We had Yaevin, Dani, Jeff, and Bryan as our four vocalists, and they were each incredible. I will never forget how I felt when the guitar player started playing a beautiful acoustic version of La Vie en Rose when I walked down the aisle. I'll also never forget seeing all 170 people on the dance floor dancing to Brown Eyed Girl, or when Yaevin (omg, she is to die for) killed Aretha Franklin's Respect, or the insane horah Met Players did for our giant Jewish family. I'll similarly never forget the truly awesome cover of Despacito that had my teenage cousins AND my grandpa boogie-ing on the dance floor. Finally, I'll never forget the amazing rendition of Billy Joel's New York State of Mind that they played for our last song (cue huge circle of best friends drunkenly singing Billy Joel). I really wish I could replay our wedding day, and Metropolitan Players is a huge part of that. (I'd gladly take going to another wedding that they're playing at!!) Seriously, you will not find a more fun, professional, talented, and sweet band for your wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Kate

Kate D'agostino · Married on 10/13/2018

if you want to dance all night, BOOK THIS BAND NOW!

We had seen the Metropolitan Players play at a close friend's wedding, and when we got engaged, there was no question that we wanted them to play at our wedding! Having a great band was a major priority for us - we love to dance and wanted to be on the dance floor the entire night. And that's exactly what happened! From cocktail hour to the first song of the night to the last song of the night, the Metropolitan Players sounded great and got everyone ready to party. Our friends and family could not stop dancing and telling us how great the band was. They had a great variety of songs, and were able to make the necessary tweaks to make our first dance exactly perfect. Planning with Erin was so easy, and it was clear how much she cared about making us happy. The vocalists, Bryan, Chris H and Hannah S were AMAZING and Kelsey is a SHOWSTOPPER. Chelsea was so wonderful at keeping everything running smoothly throughout the night, and even managing a few curve balls for us. We could not recommend the Metropolitan Players more, and we're going to have to start crashing weddings they are playing at so we can dance more! Thanks for making our night perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

The best best best band ever!

The Met Players are 100% the best band you will hear! Hands down. We got married in October on Long Island and people are still complimenting our band. It felt like you were at a concert the whole night! All the singers and musicians were so talent and worked so well together! Everyone was dancing and singing the entire time. At the end of the night, our guest started chanting "one more, one more" because they were loving the band so much! What wedding has a legitimate encore?!

In addition to the band being so incredible the day of our wedding, they were amazing leading up to the wedding. Erin and her team are extremely well-organized and know what it takes for a wedding to run smoothly. For example, they have a "wedding day" planning sheet that they have you fill out a few months before your big day. This was really helpful for us when thinking about specifics, such as entrance songs, order of events, etc. We also had multiple calls before the wedding and Erin even called our venue to check-in with them on logistics. Erin is so wonderful and we feel so thankful to have worked with her! Even our wedding coordinator told me that this is one of the best bands she has ever worked with!

Another strength of the band is their ability to learn new songs. They sung a beautiful rendition of a Guys and Dolls song for my father-daughter dance.

The Met Players are also VERY reasonably priced, especially for New York. There is absolutely nothing I could say that would be negative or even a critique. We strongly recommend the Met Players and know you will have the wedding of your dreams if you hire them!

Metropolitan Players 17
    Metropolitan Players 18
    Sent on 01/12/2019

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

Metropolitan Players was an absolute dream!

Book them ASAP! Our wedding was at the Bridgehampton Tennis & Surf Club in September 2018. We had at least 40-50 guests (120 in attendance) tell us our wedding was the best they had ever been to—they were effusive about it. As soon as Met Players invited guests to the dance floor, it was packed—and stayed packed for the night. We could not have asked for a more lively or fun evening.

Before booking, I reached out to their competitors (Hank Lane, etc.), but Met Players stood out. Their payment structure is clear, the band is top notch, and the service is phenomenal.

Erin and her team and wonderful to work with. They are responsive and answer any and all questions you may have. During the months leading up to the wedding, I felt totally taken care of by Erin. She would check in about details and follow-up on anything she needed. Erin and Drew, the founders, have built this company on love—they want your wedding to be amazing and will do pretty much anything they can to make that happen.

We had some unique requests for the ceremony and reception and Met Players nailed them.

I wish I could relive the whole evening.

Sent on 09/25/2018

jody · Married on 08/25/2018

We just had The Metropolitan Players play at our son and daughter-in-law’s wedding and I’m thrilled to say they were everything we could have wanted (and we wanted a lot!). Erin is a dream to work with in the planning, her quick response and attention to detail is impeccable. Everyone knows how much goes into planning an event like a wedding reception, but in the end there’s probably nothing more important than a great band to make it a truly fun and memorable event. The Met Players were in fact great, excelling at the three most critical elements: Pacing, range and skills. Pacing, because it can’t be all party the whole time, they played the perfect background music during speeches and dinner service, then completely cut loose for the second half of the night. Range, as represented by their varied set list, which naturally had a lot for the bride & groom and their young friends, but also plenty for the attendees ‘of a certain age’ like the parents of the wedding party and all their 50+-something friends, who had tons of songs to recognize and to which they could dance. Thank goodness for Motown. Finally, and most importantly, the band had all the musical skills throughout to pull it off. The singing was diverse and outstanding, covering both male and female vocalists with tremendous variety (from Bruno Mars to Aretha and Whitney, to name only a few); the critical rhythm section was exceptional, the bass player in particular adroitly tackling multiple styles; and the rest of the band all added valuable parts, the keyboard and guitar taking nice breaks and filling out the sound, and the saxophone claiming maybe the highlight moment of the night, honking wildly from atop a stage monitor. They closed to a teeming, exuberant dance floor with “Livin’ On A Prayer” and “Don’t Stop Believin’”, plus an “encore” of “Shout”, as effective of a crowd-pleasing trifecta as we could think of. I only wish I had another wedding coming up to book them again!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Suzanne · Married on 08/24/2018

As easy to work with as they are talented!

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Erin and having the Met Players at our wedding! We had booked a DJ but really wanted a live band so we reached out 4 months before our wedding, talked ourselves out of it and then came back to Erin 6 weeks before hand because we couldn't stop listening to their videos online. She got everything in order for us in record time and without any issue. Despite the logistics involved with a band, Erin made it all incredibly seamless and stress free. She was hands down the easiest, most pleasant vendor to coordinate with (and thats not to say we didn't have other great ones). Pre-wedding, I appreciated how prompt, detail oriented, friendly and organized she was. She patiently addressed all of our questions and concerns about logistics, pricing, talent and songs. They even agreed to learn 10 new songs on short notice without batting an eye and backed our friend (complete with harmonies thanks to a day-of rehearsal Erin coordinated) when she sang for our first dance. They took all this in stride and made the logistics of it all very, very easy and stress free. We'd agreed that they would feel out the guests interest in dancing between courses and they did it perfectly. They were high energy all night and kept the dance floor packed, nailing every song, even the new ones they had learned. We had a few guests that are musicians and singers and they all remarked how talented the Met Players are -- the vocalists and musicians. We decided to add two horns which made it that much more amazing. My only regret is that my husband and I had to take sunset photos and we missed out on some amazing songs -- we literally told the photographer to stop our photo session so we could get back inside to dance with everyone. That and things were so crazy at the end of the night I didn't get to personally thank Erin and the band before we left. They were a huge reason it was so memorable for us and our guests!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Chris Short · Married on 08/11/2018

The Highlight of the Night!!

As one of our wedding guests said to me weeks after the big day, "I don't know where you found your wedding band or how much you spent on them, but they were worth every penny." She was right, and you'd be FOOLISH not to book this group IMMEDIATELY. You won't regret it. Less than 24 hours after I sent a note to the Metropolitan Players inquiring about their availability and what they offer, Erin wrote me back and we had several months of back and forth where she answered my every question, helped me understand the contract, made arrangements to accommodate an unusual venue, and put my mind at ease. The professionalism and quality of their operation made hiring Erin and her team worth the $$ and the extra fee to have them travel several hours upstate for our big day, but their talent and enthusiasm for getting everyone on the dance floor at our wedding has given us memories we'll have forever. From getting the bride's dad up on the hay loft of a barn where he was air drumming to having another professional musician who was a guest gushing the entire night, the Metropolitan Players is the best and easiest decision you'll make when it comes to planning your wedding. They even learned several new songs for us and were able to adjust last minute when the venue didn't have exactly what they needed for the cocktail hour. I can't speak highly enough - so stop looking around and just book them already!

Metropolitan Players 19
    Metropolitan Players 31
    Metropolitan Players 32
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Anuradha · Married on 08/04/2018

The Metropolitan Players are the most fun, professional, and organized wedding band I have ever had the pleasure of working with. From booking, to coordination, travel, and finalizing the set list, they are on top of their game. They are such a great vendor to work with, that it really put my mind at ease about what kind of performance we would get on the big day. I knew they would knock my socks off, but that is an understatement. The energy, enthusiasm, and quality is just so far above and beyond what I could ever hope for. You should hire them immediately - I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Marc · Married on 07/13/2018

The Metropolitan Players did an incredible job with the music for our wedding (July 2018). Erin was a dream to work with from the beginning; She made a real effort to get to know our tastes and help us plan the perfect music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. As a professional musician myself, I can’t help but be pretty picky, but I was smiling all night. The band’s musicianship and enthusiasm was out of this world. And with four singers, each singer sang the tunes that best suited them, rather than one singer doing everything. Our guests danced all night and were asking what clubs could they go see these guys play! I also appreciated that they brought their own sound person and coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

HIRE THIS BAND RIGHT NOW! We have only INCREDIBLE things to say about the Met Players. SO FUN, affordable, caring, attentive, and professional. Every single guest of ours has said that it was the best band they've seen and one of the most fun weddings they have been to and we have the Met Players to thank for that.
    Erin responded promptly to emails with kindness, enthusiasm, and PERSONAL responses. She truly made us feel like we weren't just a potential client but a friend who she really cared about. We were the first of our friends to get married so we came with LOTS of questions, and you name it, Erin helped.
    We attended many showcases that the Met Players hosted that were fantastic. We were able to confirm which band members we wanted, add songs to our playlist, and get SO excited for our big day. Erin was always eager to check in with us and we even had a phone conference with her and Drew to make sure that our special entrance plan of various MP3s was all set to run smoothly. In the days leading up to the wedding Erin was traveling abroad but still made sure I was at ease by giving me her cell phone number and telling me to reach out if need be, WHAT other vendor would do this?!
    The Met Players played the perfect mix of our requests and SO many songs right up our alley. The transition between songs and courses being served was so smooth. They even sung happy birthday to our niece! The dance floor was PACKED the entire night and some of the singers came on the dance floor at times! Towards the end right about when people may have felt tired, they played the BEST 90s mix of songs that amped up the energy like crazy and it was awesome. Highly recommend this!!!! Bottom line...BEST VENDOR EVER. In addition to being more than half the price than a lot of other bands out there, the Met Players are more than just a band, but a group of genuine, caring people who truly do everything they can to make your wedding day everything and more. Thank you Met Players!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

ashley · Married on 05/12/2018

Oh where to start! I truly could never put into words how wonderful The Metropolitan Players made our wedding. We wanted a wedding that would impress our guests in all aspects - flowers, location, food, and band. By hiring The Metropolitan Players, we did just that. Our guests were absolutely blown away by how impressive the band was and we could not thank them enough! They performed at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and we could not be more pleased. The music was incredible and the musicians were so much fun and interactive! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Our guests cannot stop raving about the band and numerous guests have inquired about hiring them and referring them to other couples for their wedding day. Erin was absolutely fantastic to work with leading up to the wedding and made the whole process so smooth and easy. All the band members are so talented and were so kind at our wedding. The Metropolitan Players absolutely made our wedding perfect and we would recommend them over and over again!! I could never thank Erin and her team enough!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

We absolutely cannot recommend the Met Players enough, and have continued to refer them to friends and family in the tri-state area ever since our big day.

From them beginning, we were treated with respect and excitement. The Met players management staff (big shout-out to Erin!!!) was helpful, flexible (we had a complex intro that they absolutely nailed), reliable, and easy going. They answered our questions in a timely fashion and helped us along the way, but never overwhelmed us. We had ample opportunity to give input on what we wanted, and they did a great job of filling in the gaps.

The day of the wedding we had nothing to worry about – the band was on time, ready to go, and put on a show that we continue to hear about from our friends and family. The MC for the night approached us when necessary, but rarely and had no trouble running things and coordinating with our venue’s staff and schedule. To say we didn’t even realize they were there is not at all meant to be an insult – they took care of us without us even having to think about it.

As for music, the band nailed the set list, for which we gave them some guidance but trusted their judgement on the rest. And they did not disappoint. It was a perfect blend of old and new, funky and classy, bangers and slow dances, and always fun. It could not have been more perfect. One of my absolute favorite moments from the whole night was when they played our one “weird request” song that the band had to learn from scratch, Booty City by Black Joe Lewis – not only was it an amazing rendition, but the sax player absolutely crushed his solo, taking it out onto the dancefloor to play just for Lisa as the crowd circled around him. It was so fantastic. Our wedding song, “This Must be the Place” by the Talking Heads was also somewhat of an obscure one, but they did an amazing job nevertheless. The whole night was filled with non-stop energy, and the dance floor was never empty thanks to them.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Stop whatever you're doing and look no further for your dream wedding band. Book the Metropolitan players right now for your big day! I cannot express enough how much I loved this band. Let me start off by saying I considered the music on our wedding day the most important aspect of the entire day. This band absolutely KILLED it. Their energy, their talent, and their pure joy and happiness SHINED. The voices of every single one of these band members is better than most famous artists singing live. My jaw was dropped hearing how perfect their voices were. Not only that, but the instrumentals were the best I've ever heard. They were jumping around having a great time interacting with my guests. At one point I turned and looked around the room and all 200 of my guests were out of their seats and on the dance floor having an amazing time. My wedding venue even told me the Metropolitan Players were the best band they have ever heard play there, which I was not surprised by at all because they are just simply the best. Erin, the band manager, was a dream to work with. She was SO sweet, bubbly and personable, extremely responsive and beyond professional. I put the music selections all into her hands and I could not have imagined the music being any better! All of my guests, young and old, LOVED the music. My guests are still talking about how amazing this band is. I am so happy that I put my full trust into Erin and the band to blow it out of the water and they did just that and more. I could not have imagined the day going any more perfect than it did. Thank you to Erin and this incredibly talented group of people for being a part of our special day and making our dream wedding the most perfect day of our lives. You guys absolutely KILLED it!! We love you guys!!

Gabrielle and Michael