Metro Music Reviews

60 surprise party

Very accommodating and spacious

Lauren Gasiecki · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome!!!!

Had a awesome wedding reception! Thank you to Metro Music!

Bradley A Taylor · Married on 10/27/2018

Great service

The party was awesome. They provided an awesome package deal..very affordable. Food was great. And the DJ service was top notch. I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing atmosphere

Kaylie · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding fun

Rick played exactly what we asked for and everyone had an absolute blast. He has professionalism but it also makes it feel comfortable. He was fun I’m glad we found him :)

• Diana

Diana Powell · Married on 06/16/2018

Mrs Diana Powell

Rick was an awesome DJ at our wedding, very accommodating!! The food was excellent, service was outstanding and we would recommend it to anyone

Metro Music 8
    Metro Music 9
    Metro Music 10
    Metro Music 11
    Metro Music 12
    Metro Music 13
    Metro Music 14

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

Super fantastic DJ company. Got the party going and it never stopped. No question I would recommend them.

Ryan · Married on 09/09/2017

Rick did a great job at our wedding, I would recommend and use him again.

Gabrielle · Married on 08/05/2017

These guys are great. Chris and team worked with us from the very beginning. Very up front with pricing and what we needed! They didn't pressure us or up sale us on stuff we didn't need.

Shelley · Married on 06/09/2017

Had an absolutely positive experience with Chris and Metro Music! Kept the party going and everyone on the dance floor all evening long!!! Highly, highly recommend this company :)

Joe · Married on 06/09/2017

My wife and I selected Metro Music after attending a friend’s wedding that had the same DJ. We made our decision because the DJ had everyone in attendance on the dance floor! Chris French and Metro Music pulled through for us on our big day! Our wedding was a phenomenal success and I attribute that to the wonderful DJ. The company is organized and friendly. The company also worked great with our venue. We couldn’t be happier! Thank you Chris French and thank you Metro Music for being apart of our happily ever after!

Lisa · Married on 03/11/2017

Where should I begin.. Chris and Jared seriously made our wedding night. We were married 3-11-17 and still to this day we are getting compliments on how awesome our dj(Chris) was! From the very beginning he was so easy to work with, made me a special mash up of songs for my dad and I, guided us in what to do and not to do! I recommend Chris to everyone I know who is thinking about getting married! He will make your wedding rock! No joke everyone, I mean everyone was on the dance floor!! The snowball dance was something I nor other guests have seen and still again people are still talking about that too!! I promise you will not be disappointed!! Honestly, I could go on and on about them! Make sure you hire Chris he is excellent!

Kendra · Married on 12/30/2016

My husband and I have received so many compliments on our DJ. Chris was amazing and kept our wedding rocking the entire night--he had to kick us off the dance floor!!! Chris and Rick were very easy to work with and took away all my stress of the day. I did not have to worry about anything-Chris coordinated with all the other vendors to make sure our reception went off without a hitch! My husband and I love to dance and wanted a fun wedding and let me tell you, Chris came through with flying colors. Best DJ ever!!!! (And, do the snowball)

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely awesome experience with Metro Music! I am a terrible planner, and they helped me every step of the way, even with things unrelated to DJing. Not to mention Rick made my wedding awesome and fun with his music choices and wedding games. Would recommend 100%!!

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2016

I went to our meeting thinking it was just going to be another DJ meeting for our wedding. I left their office so excited for the music at our wedding I couldn't wait for our special day! Chris was our DJ, and I couldn't have asked for a better guy. Everything they did for us was top notch for a reasonable price.

Tonya · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris and Rick were referred to us by my mother. They were hired for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! We met with Rick a few times before the big day and made all the plans and he was wonderful. Chris contacted us a few days before our wedding and calmed all of our last minute worries. The big day came and the only thing that we were not worried about was the reception. Chris was so professional (even though he knew my mom personally). Chris was so sweet to us and he made EVERYTHING happen when and how it was supposed to happen. There was a full dance floor from start to finish. Everyone of our guests had a wonderful time and we had the time of our life! CJ came in at the end to wrap everything up and it was like there wasn't a beat missed. I would recommend these guys to anyone and I am already trying to find other parties to have to get them back. I love these guys!!

matt · Married on 08/19/2016

Chris did a great job with music selection and lighting. The dance floor was busy through out the night. People kept telling us how fun our wedding was!

Tammy · Married on 07/23/2016

Chris & CJ were great! Metro Music helped make my daughter's wedding great!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

We hired metro music for our wedding ceremony and reception on 6/17/16 and days later our guests are still talking about how great Chris was! Rick and Chris are both amazing people but even better DJs, they were both so easy to work with and I didn't have to worry about anything! We had made a few special song requests for our ceremony and they were able to deliver exactly what we asked for! Chris was interactive with all of our guests throughout the night and truly made our night so special and memorable! I would recommend metro music to anyone looking to have an incredible wedding! We also had our photobooth provided by metro music and again our guests LOVED it! It was spacious and allowed for large groups to take pictures together!!

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

Rick and Chris are absolutely amazing!! Rick helped us set everything up with the first consultation and Chris did our last consultation and was our dj for our wedding on 5/21/16. He really made it a stress free wedding. The music was exactly what we asked for and he really was our coordinator for the evening which was absolutely wonderful to be able to relax. I would recomend them to anyone planning there wedding. It was money well spent to have the wedding of our dreams!!!

Paula · Married on 02/14/2016

We hired Metro Music Entertainment for our wedding on 02/14/16. From the first phone call to the end of the reception Rick made us feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding we literally kicked back and relaxed and Rick took care of everything else with extreme professionalism and class. He coordinated with the reception venue and photographer very well. The up-lighting added a whole new level of romance and beauty to the room. The whole evening was stress free and all of our guests are still talking about the fantastic time they had, the great music, and how well the entire evening flowed. Our guests danced the whole evening because Rick played music to please the entire crowd that ranged from 18 years old to 80 years old. When meeting with Rick and reviewing our song selections he realized I am dancing with my brothers instead of my dad. My dad passed away 7 years ago and I wanted to say something to honor him before the brother/sister dance. Rick had a great idea……”let’s record your voice in our pod cast studio and I will play it when introducing your brothers and beginning of the song”. It turned out absolutely perfect and there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Rick’s thoughtfulness far surpasses anything we could have expected and we are so appreciative of his kindness. Also, Metro Music Entertainment prices are, BY FAR, the most competitive in the wedding business. You will not regret hiring this team of individuals for your wedding needs. They are just AMAZING!

Melanie · Married on 09/25/2015

Chris was the DJ at our 9-25-15 wedding. He was amazing and kept the dance floor rocking all night. They had to turn the lights on to get us to leave. We have had compliment after compliment of how fun our reception was. If you want a stress free, fun filled reception this is the company to hire. The photo booth was also a big hit.. The thing I appreciated most is how Chris coordinated with the venue staff during the reception and I did not have to do anything but relax and enjoy my evening with my husband, family, and friends.

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

We hired Rick as our wedding reception DJ, and couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! We met with him several times before the big day, and he was very helpful with all of the questions we had. He coordinated with the managers of the reception venue and photographer so the whole event was stress free, which was a huge priority to us! In addition we had the uplighting and Photo Booth which I would also recommend. Guests really enjoyed the Photo Booth and we loved going through the memory book of all of the pictures at the end of the night! Metro Music has very reasonably prices, especially if you are interested in the Photo Booth as well. Ultimately, the DJ is the MC of your wedding reception, and Rick was a wonderful MC. I would highly recommend Rick and Metro Music!

tiffany · Married on 09/19/2015

We had jared dj for our wedding on sep 19th, he was amazing. We had a smaller wedding, and he still kept people on the floor packed the whole night. So easy to work with and worked well with our photographer. He took so much stress off our backs. Guest were coming up and talking about how great our dj was. I would highly recommend jared, metro music to any of my friends.

Tina · Married on 09/12/2015

If you want a rockin party do not hire anyone except this company they had our wedding sept 12, 2015 rockin the casba......we could not be happier. So many compliments from all the guests. All we've heard is your reception was the best ever. Thank you metro music entertainment and especially DJ Chris French

Kari · Married on 09/12/2015

Rick was hands down the best dj I have ever came in contact with. With all the weddings my husband and I have attended we have never experienced such an amazing time. Rick was extremely helpful from day one. Being a bride you have so much going on that you forget to add details. When I would remember them I would send rick a quick text and he was immediate to respond with a happy answer even know I knew I was bugging him :) He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and guided the best men and maid of honors as to when they male their speeches. All 4 of them said he made it easy to talk. I would hands down recommend Metro Music for any event. In fact my husband and I are trying to figure out what we can plan next to have Metro Music DJ. Thank you for making our wedding day as special as you did!!!!