152 Reviews for Metro Music

One Event Per Day (15)
Uplighting (14)
Liability Insurance (5)
151 Metro Music Reviews

From the start, Patrick was incredibly responsive and helpful. He really took the time to understand what we wanted from a DJ for our wedding. His website was a great tool for us to organize not only the songs we wanted played at the wedding, but also the timeline of the wedding day. Before our big day, Patrick took the time to reach out to us to make sure he had the most up to date details for our wedding, and was willing to make last minute changes (even incorporating an email sent at 1am the night before the wedding!). On the big day, Pat arrived at the venue early to set up and make sure everything was working properly and to introduce himself to our other vendors. During our reception, he did an excellent job reading the crowd in determining what songs to play next. There was never a time during our wedding that the dance floor was empty! His MCing skills were also top notch and helped contribute to an awesome wedding. Pat created a wedding experience that our friends and family are still talking about!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wedding stuff is starting to settle down and we wanted to thank you so much for all of your help throughout our wedding! We've been through so many weddings and have developed so many opinions that we were planning on creating a laundry list of things to play/not play, how to handle requests, things to do/not do, etc., but once we sat down with you a few weeks prior and you talked through the details you placed a blanket of calm over both of us. When Ashley and I left, we both agreed that you were on top of it and let's worry about the rest of the wedding. This turned into such a great gift in itself as there was one less thing to worry about. Ashley's never heard this so she'll be reading about this for the first time, but I remember being up on the stage prior to the ceremony before the bridesmaids walked out and I'm trying not to look back to see my beautiful bride. I look at the audience and in the back I see you and I remember thinking to myself "this is going to go great and everyone's going to have a good time." And you really came through. You dealt with a bunch of logistics that never even crossed our minds, you were such a professional. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, so much so that we extended the venue contract and requested additional shuttles to come hours later. The servers and bartenders all made a note to tell me that this was the best wedding they had all season. This was an especially hard thing to do given our guests ranged from college kids to seniors to family from overseas that have never been to the US. Over the last 2 weeks, Ashley and I have gone to Maine and she's really getting sick of me humming Runaround Sue, so you may be getting a call from her. Patrick, thank you for all that you've done, our wedding turned into such a great event, we could not have done this without you. FYI our wedding was 14OCT2017 - DZ

Profile Picture Djordjo, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was amazing! I cannot recommend him enough. From our initial phone conversations, to our pre wedding meeting, and then to the day of, Patrick was so fun, professional and knowledgeable. He really took the time to get to know us and made sure we were all on the same page about everything. Patrick was the perfect combination of everything we were looking for in a dj - professional, so fun, kept the party going, did not overpower with his own agenda or ideas of how our night should go. He provided great insight when I was having a hard time picking song choices and he knew the perfect songs to play at the most perfect moments. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we received so many compliments about how great the music was. He did an amazing job of coming to us and asking us when there were some questionable song choices by our guests and really made sure that everything was as we wanted. We had a few last minute unexpected changes and he rolled with the punches and made everything so seamless. We had guests ranging from 6 years old to 87, and he had every single person out on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you Patrick for a great night - we wish we could do it every weekend!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We received so many compliments on our DJ. I was swaying in my seat during dinner to his lovely song choices, and a few family members commented that he played it at the perfect volume. He worked with our must-play list, but kept the dance floor packed all night. I loved every one of his choices, and one of my friends couldn’t stop gushing about his transition between, “And a Britney song was on”…to an actual Britney song. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ; he was simply the best and helped make the evening perfect!

Profile Picture User5517365, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was wonderful to work with during the planning process and on the day of our wedding. Patrick provides a planning website that the couple can select their music and give him an idea of what type of music you are looking for. The night of the wedding, he uses that list to entertain your guests and then adds some selections of his own to keep people on the dance floor! It was important to us that people stayed on the dance floor all night and that is exactly how it went!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick Bergeron was our DJ for our wedding on 8/6/17. Patrick was super personable, very professional and organized. He did an amazing job keeping our dance floor packed and every guest was happy (and we had quite the age range from 18 years to 91 years). Patrick even surprised us with a special song at the end that made our night just so much more special, unique, and memorable. His pricing is also extremely reasonable and he was a huge reason why our event was so fun and enjoyable for everyone. I highly recommend Patrick, and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Patrick at Metro Music was a pleasure to work with. He is such a nice man that treats you like a friend, but is also very professional. Patrick was very helpful in coordinating the timing and order of our reception events. I knew we were in good hands with Patrick and as a bride, having that assurance takes away a lot of the stress you may have.

Patrick kept our party going by providing a great mix of music. He has a great client portal to help plan for your event including must play and do not play songs. We had some funky requests and he handled it like a rock star and was never on the mic too much. He was the perfect MC for our wedding celebration.

Thank you for your professionalism and fun attitude, Patrick! We are so happy you were a part of our wedding reception!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If you are looking for a classy, professional, and talented DJ; look no further than Patrick. We found him online and found out he did one our friends from college wedding, from there the review said it all. Right from the first phone conversation ( as we were far away from our venue area), he was extremely friendly and informational; you really got the sense of "no hidden fees or catches" . We kept our commmunication through phone and email strong as well as using his online planning portal flight up to our date making everything very easy. On the night? Nothing short of perfect. He didn't dissppear, start playing his own tastes in music, or crank the volume up too much; all things we have experienced and did not want. While he stayed true to our list, he felt the vibe and made sure to keep tat floor filled at all times. It takes a lot of skill to keep the party going without becoming involved in it, and he did it with ease. Patrick made the night all time, and we couldn't have asked for a better choose in music. Thank You Patrick! -Corinne and Corinne

Profile Picture chris, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was nothing short of amazing. He was so responsive to any questions we had and accommodating to all our song choices, even my dad's crazy father/daughter dance mash up. He played a great mix of music and kept the dance floor full all night. He is energetic and you can tell he takes great pride in his work. I would not have wanted anyone else to be our DJ and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick is second to none when it comes to his work. He is more than we could ask for and we'd hire him again in a heart beat. Patrick made sure to listen to our every request and fallowed through on every single one! His attention to detail and willingness to work with us, allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding night. Patrick surpassed our expectations and we were so lucky to have him be a part of our special day. All of our guest were barely in their seats because they couldn't stop dancing.

Profile Picture Kallie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick is great! We are so happy we chose him for our 10/22 wedding at the Canfield Casino! He was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, he helped tremendously with putting the flow of the evening together - from the ceremony to the reception . We decided to add on the LED front board and do uplighting with Patrick as well, which completely transformed the casino and absolutely astonished us! It was so beautiful, and set the entire mood for the evening. His equipment is top notch. Everything looked and sounded amazing. His introductions, announcements, and music were perfect. We definitely recommend him 100%!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was AMAZING at our September 17th, 2016 wedding in Lake Placid! He did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music flawlessly. Our dance floor was packed all night! If you are looking for a organized and energetic DJ, he is your guy! Thanks again for making our wedding so perfect!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick did an amazing job at our wedding! Our guests loved the music selection and kept telling us how fun he made the party! He did a great job playing music that fit our tastes without following a detailed list of songs requests.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick is amazing! We had so much fun planning with Patrick. He was the DJ for my sisters wedding so when we needed to choose our own DJ we didn't even look around, we knew we wanted Patrick from Metro Music! Our dance floor was packed all night long and we had the best night!

Profile Picture Merissa, 7/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are beyond THRILLED with Patrick and his services for our July 23rd wedding at Revolution Hall! Patrick was always available whenever we needed advice or had questions. Music is very important to us, and we have no complaints. We gave him a handful of must plays and do not plays- and he was sure to follow our instructions completely, we ended up playing a do not play at a request of a guest and it turned out to be one of the best songs of the night! We chose to upgrade to the light board and it was a fantastic choice, it made our pictures look beyond fun and beautiful! If we could do it all over again we would choose Patrick in a heartbeat, and will if we are ever in need of DJ services in the capital area again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick is the absolute best! Not being from the area, we talked on the phone and I knew even without meeting him in person that we wanted him at our wedding! We booked him immediately! His communication was superb and I loved that he was able to work in Google Drive with us, as we are always on the go! The week before our wedding he sent such a sweet email just saying how excited he was for our wedding! What a great way to start off our week!

On our actual wedding day, Patrick was flawless! His state of the art equipment did not stick out during our ceremony and his sound quality through the nigh was perfect! He was set up early so we were ready to go right on time! When it came to our cocktail hour and reception, Patrick again was fantastic! We got so many compliments on his playlists and how all the songs were perfect! He knew exactly what to play for cocktail hour, dinner and dancing! He honored my requests as the bride and always came to me with questions he had through the night. He also took guest requests to keep everyone on the dance floor! He communicated with everyone and always made sure there were no surprises. He kept the party going all night long and our dance floor was always packed! Thank you Patrick for a great night!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/9/16, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was great! During the wedding, his song selections were great - ALL of our guests were out on the dance floor for the very first song - no exaggeration. It's what every bride and groom wants and it was so awesome to see! His introductions and announcements were perfect - he's got a great voice and awesome enthusiasm.

Day of, Patrick arrived early, coordinated with our ceremony musician (they coordinated via phone prior to wedding day), and was setup and dressed professionally well in advance. In addition to DJ'ing the reception, he provided the sound system and wireless lapel microphones for our ceremony. The sound was perfect - clearly audible without sounding like we were at a rock concert.

What I didn't realize as we initially selected our DJ is that the role is about much more than choosing songs. The DJ really controls the flow of the evening. And, my husband and I didn't know where to start with piecing our reception together! Patrick was extremely helpful, in the weeks leading up to the wedding, establishing the flow of the reception with us. He stepped through the whole thing and, based on what we did and didn't want included, suggested different options for how things could run. He made great recommendations on what should be at a set time and which things worked better with flexibility. I felt so comfortable and confident having our reception in Patrick's capable hands. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Curran, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We were incredibly lucky to book Patrick as our DJ! We were nervous about a lot of things when it came to our music selection and almost ended up making our own playlist. We are SO glad we didn't end up going that way. Patrick was amazingly easy to work with and very communicative throughout the entire planning process. We met once in person, he got a feel for our style right away, and after that we communicated primarily via email. We had a couple of unusual requests and he was not just willing but exciting to work with all of those ideas. We would certainly recommend MetroMusic to anyone looking for a DJ and would be happy to work with Patrick again in the future!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Patrick was tremendous!!! From the pre-wedding preparations all the way to the end of our wedding, he was on the ball and extremely responsive. He always had amazing energy and was genuinely an absolute pleasure to work with. For us his periodic "checking-in" emails were a comfort as we juggled all the other wedding details. He knows how to read the crowd's vibe and his end of the evening mash-ups were INSANE!!!!

Profile Picture Christiana, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

While searching for DJs for our wedding, we spoke to multiple vendors and after speaking with Patrick of Metro Music, we knew without question that he was the perfect fit. We were looking for someone who would remain professional and not try to be the life of the party, and Patrick was just that. While planning our wedding 1,000 miles away, Patrick was very easy to get in touch with and be flexible with our schedules to discuss our music vision over the phone. He created the exact mood we were hoping for in both the cocktail hour and reception. Trusting him and his judgment, we gave him a “play” and “do not play” list, however also gave him free reign to do what he needed to keep the party going and he did just that. Two nights before the wedding I was having second thoughts on my father-daughter dance song and late that night, Patrick helped me find the perfect version to play. He was not one of those in-your-face DJs who is constantly on the mic and handing out props (although he may offer that if that’s what you’re looking for) so he displayed the professional demeanor we wanted in a DJ. Patrick was able to read the crowd and visualize songs which kept our guests dancing the entire night. At one point in the night, my husband and I looked around the room and all the tables were empty….because Patrick had them all up dancing, even our 84 year old grandmother! We had several guests comment on how awesome our music was and even had a few newly engaged couples ask us for his contact information so they could book him for their wedding. Patrick – you were awesome to work with and we could not have asked for a better party! Thank you for all of your help and suggestions along the way to make our special night a truly memorable one!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about Patrick Bergeron from Metro Music. From the beginning of our planning process, he was very timely in his responses, and was genuinely excited about our ideas. The week of our wedding, he sent us an email to let us know how thrilled he was for our upcoming wedding. Being a bride, you can't hear that enough haha... And then the Monday after our wedding, he sent us another email to thank US for having HIM! The reality was, we could not thank him enough for everything he did for us. I truly believe our wedding would not have been as great as it was without him. We had roughly 20 people (no joke) pull us aside to let us know how awesome the music was. There was not a moment during the dancing portion of the wedding that our dance floor was empty- I don't know about you, but I had never seen that at any wedding I have ever attended as a guest. Basically, you need to book this DJ. Patrick is professional, has an inviting personality and will not leave you or your guests disappointed :)

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick from Metro Music was fantastic. He made putting together our wedding day playlist extremely easy by speaking with us a few weeks before the wedding and sending us an outline of all the important song moments and our must-play and do not play song list. I left a lot of the sons up to him and he is a complete professional. During introductions he was upbeat and energetic and played the perfect first few songs to get everyone out on the dance floor. He kept the party going the entire night and played the perfect blend of music for the older guests as well as the younger ones. He even consulted us when other people made requests just to make sure that was okay with us. Everyone had a great time and we can't thank Patrick enough for being the best wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Kyra, 1/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Patrick was absolutely the best DJ ever! From start to finish, he really listened to us and cared about what we wanted. Plus, we had such a great time planning everything, it felt like hanging out with a friend. Patrick had worked with several of our other vendors before, which was a huge bonus, because everything ran incredibly smoothly. He had some great suggestions about songs and brought up some great points we didn't consider on our own. (I.e. No one wants to watch a father-daughter dance that's 6 minutes long. You can only rotate on the spot for just so long before your guests lose interest completely.) He was also really flexible, accommodating and on our wedding day, the music was so perfect. He totally picked up on our tastes and style from the limited selection of songs we provided. We, and particularly my husband, had requested that no country was played, and warned Patrick that after our families had some drinks they would demand the most ultra cheesy country of all time. He was legit like a music bouncer. Even after my father-in-law attempted to bribe him with a $20, he refused, and no country was played! I'm not a total tyrant, so eventually I agreed to a song or two, but Patrick would not play anything we didn't specifically approve, which kept me laughing all night. He also spoke clearly and pronounced everyone's names perfectly! Bonus: he recommended a great contractor to help us with our kitchen renovation. Really what more can I say? Patrick was awesome, if you're lucky enough to have him available on your date, book him immediately! We love Patrick!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

All you need to do is look at Patrick's reviews from us and the past reviews to tell his story. Patrick was without a doubt an asset to our wedding plans, and one less thing to worry about for our big day. He was perfect in every way. He kept the night going with a perfect mix of music and segways to events. Our guest all enjoyed his music and the dance floor was always full. We would without a doubt recommend Patrick and Metro music to provide a professional musical event for everyone. Thank you Patrick!!

Profile Picture Erick and Jody , 12/12/15, 1 Review