Metro Music Reviews

Metro Music 2
Metro Music 3
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect DJ for our wedding!

Patrick was beyond amazing! Not only was he responsive, attentive and knowledgeable in the months and weeks leading up to my wedding, but on the day he was calm, helpful and led the party all night! The dance floor was never empty. He spent an hour on the phone with me and my mom the week before listening to all our ideas and providing recommendations. Look no further for a DJ for your wedding!

• Samantha

Samantha Maurer · Married on 10/20/2018

Patrick is the best!

We cannot thank Patrick enough for being such an awesome DJ on our wedding day at Revolution Hall. First, he is a kind, great guy who responds quickly to e-mails and calls and had answers to all of our questions. Second, he is great at what he does. We had specific songs in mind for both the ceremony and during the reception, and he made sure that all of our requests were played. He also knew how to keep the reception running smoothly and how to quickly get guests up (and staying) on the dance floor. Our friends continue to rave about the music and about how it was the best DJing they have seen at a wedding. Thank you, Patrick, for making our wedding the party we wanted it to be!

Scott Lang · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional DJ

Pat was phenomenal.

Before the event he was easy to get ahold of and quickly responsive. Using his website for planning our music and entrances was very easy.

At the ceremony he was awesome. Announcements were well done. His recommendations for minimizing down time proved helpful. He kept the dance floor packed throughout the night. His front lighting was well worth the additional cost.

We would recommend Pat to anyone in need of DJ services.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Patrick was great to work with! He was easy to talk to and thought of all the details we needed to figure out for the big day. He was flexible and went with a few changes we had to make. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception- played great music the whole time! I would highly recommend him!

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

Patrick was great. He had a fantastic “DJ” voice and was very easy for us and our guests to understand. He was on time and set up plenty in advance and made the ceremony and reception stress free for us. His equipment took the beauty of our venu and took it up to another level. He took the day with so many moving parts and made everything flow very smoothly. Overall, I would highly suggest Metro Music for your big day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

We cannot give enough praise to Patrick from Metro Music. From the elegant selection of music during our ceremony to the upbeat lively music that kept everyone on the dance floor from beginning to end, you have truly exceeded our expectations. The frontboard of the DJ station and uplighting throughout the room really put that extra something into making the room look spectacular! He was accommodating and personable, really worked with us to make our day one we will never forget. Patrick, it was a pleasure working with you and we cannot thank you enough!

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

We are so thankful Patrick was our DJ! He was amazing to work with from beginning to end. He was very accommodating to our busy work schedules when it came time to meet, which I truly appreciated. I cannot thank him enough for his help and kindness while coordinating our first dance song. Patrick helped me customize a surprise mix of 2 songs for our first dance on short notice, and it couldn't have been more perfect! We chose the songs for the ceremony and entrances, but left the rest of the nights music up to him and he did not disappoint! We also opted for the up lighting and it really added to our already beautiful venue. Patrick is so friendly and professional and made our experience working with him so enjoyable! We have, and will continue to, recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ!

Metro Music 6

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Great DJ and Great Person!

Patrick was absolutely fantastic and we were so grateful to have him as a part of our wedding! During our initial phone conference, Patrick advertised that he tries to do as little talking/gimmicks as possible and let the music speak for itself, which I loved! When he did have MC duties, he spoke clearly and had a great energy! When DJing, his song choices and transitions were flawless and kept people dancing and singing all night long. One of my bridesmaids, a fellow lover of nostalgic 90s music, raved about him, saying that “he had a transition between a Backstreet Boys song and an N’SYNC song that actually brought a tear to my eye - it was that beautiful.” There were no awkward pauses or lulls in night - he could really feel out the crowd and knew exactly what to play next. Many people said he was the best wedding DJ they had ever experienced!

Outside of his actual DJing skills, Patrick is also incredibly friendly and professional. My husband and I loved working and interacting with him. He is charismatic and no one hesitated to approach him throughout the night with requests. He was also very organized and extremely prompt in answering questions. I cannot recommend Patrick and MetroMusic enough!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

Patrick is seriously a top notch DJ! He didn't blink an eye with fulfilling our special requests. You can tell he truly enjoys being a DJ, which makes it that much easier for him to really bring the party! When we met with Patrick before the wedding, we told him we wanted our guests to be up and dancing the whole night, and he did not disappoint!! We had an absolute blast and danced the whole night. Aside from being a fantastic DJ, he is just an all around fun, outgoing guy and really easy to talk to. Thank you so much, Patrick!

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

The most important thing to me on my wedding day was that people had a good time and that is exactly what happened. My husband and I have Patrick to thank for that. The dance floor at our wedding was filled from the time we finished dinner until the last song. Patrick was incredible from the very beginning of the process. When we met him prior to the wedding, we knew we liked him because he was extremely professional, organized, knowledgeable about the process, and he was straight to the point. That's an important quality if you are an indecisive bride like I often was. Patrick heard out what we wanted and provided input to make things go the way we envisioned. He was also responsive and EASY to work with which is everything you want when you’re planning an event. Patrick’s style on the mic is extremely tasteful and we loved the way he introduced us for the first time. He didn’t spend the whole night on the mic, instead he announced the key moments and kept things moving smoothly. Once people started dancing, he did such an amazing job of continuing to play songs that the crowd was responding to. My husband and I received SO many compliments about our DJ. I know how much deliberation goes into choosing a vendor, but you really do not need to look any further, go with Patrick! We have zero regrets and would choose him again in a heartbeat.

Jillian · Married on 11/05/2017

From the start, Patrick was incredibly responsive and helpful. He really took the time to understand what we wanted from a DJ for our wedding. His website was a great tool for us to organize not only the songs we wanted played at the wedding, but also the timeline of the wedding day. Before our big day, Patrick took the time to reach out to us to make sure he had the most up to date details for our wedding, and was willing to make last minute changes (even incorporating an email sent at 1am the night before the wedding!). On the big day, Pat arrived at the venue early to set up and make sure everything was working properly and to introduce himself to our other vendors. During our reception, he did an excellent job reading the crowd in determining what songs to play next. There was never a time during our wedding that the dance floor was empty! His MCing skills were also top notch and helped contribute to an awesome wedding. Pat created a wedding experience that our friends and family are still talking about!

Djordjo · Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding stuff is starting to settle down and we wanted to thank you so much for all of your help throughout our wedding! We've been through so many weddings and have developed so many opinions that we were planning on creating a laundry list of things to play/not play, how to handle requests, things to do/not do, etc., but once we sat down with you a few weeks prior and you talked through the details you placed a blanket of calm over both of us. When Ashley and I left, we both agreed that you were on top of it and let's worry about the rest of the wedding. This turned into such a great gift in itself as there was one less thing to worry about. Ashley's never heard this so she'll be reading about this for the first time, but I remember being up on the stage prior to the ceremony before the bridesmaids walked out and I'm trying not to look back to see my beautiful bride. I look at the audience and in the back I see you and I remember thinking to myself "this is going to go great and everyone's going to have a good time." And you really came through. You dealt with a bunch of logistics that never even crossed our minds, you were such a professional. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, so much so that we extended the venue contract and requested additional shuttles to come hours later. The servers and bartenders all made a note to tell me that this was the best wedding they had all season. This was an especially hard thing to do given our guests ranged from college kids to seniors to family from overseas that have never been to the US. Over the last 2 weeks, Ashley and I have gone to Maine and she's really getting sick of me humming Runaround Sue, so you may be getting a call from her. Patrick, thank you for all that you've done, our wedding turned into such a great event, we could not have done this without you. FYI our wedding was 14OCT2017 - DZ

Nikki · Married on 10/08/2017

Patrick was amazing! I cannot recommend him enough. From our initial phone conversations, to our pre wedding meeting, and then to the day of, Patrick was so fun, professional and knowledgeable. He really took the time to get to know us and made sure we were all on the same page about everything. Patrick was the perfect combination of everything we were looking for in a dj - professional, so fun, kept the party going, did not overpower with his own agenda or ideas of how our night should go. He provided great insight when I was having a hard time picking song choices and he knew the perfect songs to play at the most perfect moments. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we received so many compliments about how great the music was. He did an amazing job of coming to us and asking us when there were some questionable song choices by our guests and really made sure that everything was as we wanted. We had a few last minute unexpected changes and he rolled with the punches and made everything so seamless. We had guests ranging from 6 years old to 87, and he had every single person out on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you Patrick for a great night - we wish we could do it every weekend!!

• User5517365 · 1+ year ago

We received so many compliments on our DJ. I was swaying in my seat during dinner to his lovely song choices, and a few family members commented that he played it at the perfect volume. He worked with our must-play list, but kept the dance floor packed all night. I loved every one of his choices, and one of my friends couldn’t stop gushing about his transition between, “And a Britney song was on”…to an actual Britney song. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ; he was simply the best and helped make the evening perfect!

• Alex

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Patrick was wonderful to work with during the planning process and on the day of our wedding. Patrick provides a planning website that the couple can select their music and give him an idea of what type of music you are looking for. The night of the wedding, he uses that list to entertain your guests and then adds some selections of his own to keep people on the dance floor! It was important to us that people stayed on the dance floor all night and that is exactly how it went!

Rosemary · Married on 08/06/2017

Patrick Bergeron was our DJ for our wedding on 8/6/17. Patrick was super personable, very professional and organized. He did an amazing job keeping our dance floor packed and every guest was happy (and we had quite the age range from 18 years to 91 years). Patrick even surprised us with a special song at the end that made our night just so much more special, unique, and memorable. His pricing is also extremely reasonable and he was a huge reason why our event was so fun and enjoyable for everyone. I highly recommend Patrick, and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Patrick at Metro Music was a pleasure to work with. He is such a nice man that treats you like a friend, but is also very professional. Patrick was very helpful in coordinating the timing and order of our reception events. I knew we were in good hands with Patrick and as a bride, having that assurance takes away a lot of the stress you may have.

Patrick kept our party going by providing a great mix of music. He has a great client portal to help plan for your event including must play and do not play songs. We had some funky requests and he handled it like a rock star and was never on the mic too much. He was the perfect MC for our wedding celebration.

Thank you for your professionalism and fun attitude, Patrick! We are so happy you were a part of our wedding reception!

chris · Married on 04/01/2017

If you are looking for a classy, professional, and talented DJ; look no further than Patrick. We found him online and found out he did one our friends from college wedding, from there the review said it all. Right from the first phone conversation ( as we were far away from our venue area), he was extremely friendly and informational; you really got the sense of "no hidden fees or catches" . We kept our commmunication through phone and email strong as well as using his online planning portal flight up to our date making everything very easy. On the night? Nothing short of perfect. He didn't dissppear, start playing his own tastes in music, or crank the volume up too much; all things we have experienced and did not want. While he stayed true to our list, he felt the vibe and made sure to keep tat floor filled at all times. It takes a lot of skill to keep the party going without becoming involved in it, and he did it with ease. Patrick made the night all time, and we couldn't have asked for a better choose in music. Thank You Patrick! -Corinne and Corinne

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2016

Patrick was nothing short of amazing. He was so responsive to any questions we had and accommodating to all our song choices, even my dad's crazy father/daughter dance mash up. He played a great mix of music and kept the dance floor full all night. He is energetic and you can tell he takes great pride in his work. I would not have wanted anyone else to be our DJ and I highly recommend him!

Kallie · Married on 11/05/2016

Patrick is second to none when it comes to his work. He is more than we could ask for and we'd hire him again in a heart beat. Patrick made sure to listen to our every request and fallowed through on every single one! His attention to detail and willingness to work with us, allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding night. Patrick surpassed our expectations and we were so lucky to have him be a part of our special day. All of our guest were barely in their seats because they couldn't stop dancing.

Becky · Married on 10/22/2016

Patrick is great! We are so happy we chose him for our 10/22 wedding at the Canfield Casino! He was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, he helped tremendously with putting the flow of the evening together - from the ceremony to the reception . We decided to add on the LED front board and do uplighting with Patrick as well, which completely transformed the casino and absolutely astonished us! It was so beautiful, and set the entire mood for the evening. His equipment is top notch. Everything looked and sounded amazing. His introductions, announcements, and music were perfect. We definitely recommend him 100%!

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

Patrick was AMAZING at our September 17th, 2016 wedding in Lake Placid! He did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music flawlessly. Our dance floor was packed all night! If you are looking for a organized and energetic DJ, he is your guy! Thanks again for making our wedding so perfect!!!

Christine · Married on 08/20/2016

Patrick did an amazing job at our wedding! Our guests loved the music selection and kept telling us how fun he made the party! He did a great job playing music that fit our tastes without following a detailed list of songs requests.

Merissa · Married on 07/29/2016

Patrick is amazing! We had so much fun planning with Patrick. He was the DJ for my sisters wedding so when we needed to choose our own DJ we didn't even look around, we knew we wanted Patrick from Metro Music! Our dance floor was packed all night long and we had the best night!