Messina Productions, Inc. Reviews

31 | Windermere, FL

31 Reviews for Messina Productions, Inc.

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2018

Beyond amazing!

Scott is BEYOND the best!!! I have always wanted a DJ who could keep up with me and play non-stop fantastic dance music for my wedding. I have been to so many weddings where no one is on the dance floor and wanted to find someone who kept the dance floor full all night long, I found that with Scott. He sent a questionnaire and just based on that it felt like he knew exactly what I wanted. My guests and myself had that dance floor full for every song!! Scott was beyond all my expectations and I couldn't be happier!!! You wont regret choosing him to be your DJ!

Bryon · Married on 09/08/2018

Scott, you are the man! Amber and I are so incredibly grateful that you were part of our special day! We were so nervous that no one would dance at our wedding and kept your promise to us to trust you and we couldn't be happier with the outcome! There were people dancing all over the place and even people we never in a million years thought would be out on the dance floor.....you sure know how to throw a party! Also, thanks for letting me wear your light-up glasses, that was awesome and have so many fun pictures with them! We are so happy that we had you as our DJ and wish you many many more fun and exciting weddings and events!

Many Thanks,
    Amber & Bryon

Sent on 09/21/2018

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Bryon & Amber: That was very sweet of the both of you to take the time to write such a thoughtful review. Thank you for the opportunity of allowing me to do what I do best on the most important day of your life, and for trusting me. With DJ Jazzy Jeff DJ'ing in the upstairs ballroom, and me downstairs rockin' your wedding with Mickey & Minnie Mouse, the Four Seasons at Walt Disney World was definitely the hottest place to be! Please keep in touch, and congratulations to the both of you! Kindly, Scott Messina
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2016

Beyond happy. Scott made the reception run smoothly and played the perfect songs to get my guests up and dancing. One moment that stood out more than anything was when he played a New Orleans traditional second line song. Without request or even thinking that I could fit one in, he surprised me by playing it and I got the chance to introduce my guests and new husband to a second line. I was so excited that I was able to do this and blessed that Scott made the day perfect. Thank you so so much!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star Review Lauren. You and your family were a total blast, and it was surely blessing to be your Walt Disney World DJ. Congratulations and please stay in touch! Kindly, Scott Messina http://scottmessina.com

Liz · Married on 04/09/2016

Scott is awesome!! When we first met him we knew we wanted him as our DJ because he has a great personality, he's fun, and professional and we could tell he would do a great job with our wedding. And he did do a great job!! Our guests have said they loved him and had a great time, he kept the party going, kept everything on schedule, and was just such a cool guy I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do our wedding. I would highly recommend Scott, he will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks So Much!!!!! Your wedding was a BLAST, CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to do what I do best!! :)

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2015

THE DJ to have at any event. Scott is the best of the best. His professionalism, talent and personality make him a dream to work with. He was the DJ for my sister's wedding and he MADE the wedding! We are using him for our wedding and he has just made the whole proses of hiring venders a breeze. All the venders that we hired through him are stellar! He truly goes above and beyond! I would hire him again in an instant. He is a ton of fun to work with and I just feel so comfortable and confident knowing that he working my wedding.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Happy Anniversary (a week late) but still! Hope all is well and thank you for the kind words! :)

Mackenzie · Married on 03/14/2015

This guy is a visionary! He will seriously make your dreams come true. He's good to his word, and he will work day and night to make sure you are happy. He worked tirelessly FOR A WHOLE YEAR to get all of the permitting to shoot fireworks off at my wedding venue. I didn't think it was going to work out because of how much red tape there was, but this super-talented guy pulled it off. STILL SO SO THANKFUL--BEST DJ EVER.

Tedra · Married on 06/13/2013

When I first spoke to Scott he said that years from now my guests may not remember what color the bridesmaids gowns were, or how the food tasted, or what the weather was like but the one thing they would remember is whether or not they had a good time and a DJ could make or break that. Well I can say for certain years from now my wedding guests will still remember what a great time they had at our wedding. Everyone came up to me and commented about where did I find my DJ because they've been to so many other weddings and never saw so many people up and dancing an having a good time. At our wedding I can honestly say there was hardly ever anyone in their seats (except for when food was served) because they were all dancing and enjoying themselves. From the start Scott made me feel like he had everything under control and all I needed to do was show up and enjoy my reception and he didn't disappoint. I'm so happy to have chosen him to be our DJ. If you're in the Orlando area and looking for a DJ that will ensure your guests have the best time at a wedding that they can remember, give Scott a call he will go above and beyond your expectations!

Janina · Married on 06/08/2013

Scott DJ'ed my wedding on June 8, 2013 and did a fabulous job! From the minute my husband and I met with him for the first time, we knew we had to have him for our wedding. He skillfully mixed a variety of different music that pleased all of our guests, and our dance floor was literally packed the entire duration of our wedding. There were dance battles, an homage to the DC metro area guests with some go-go music, as well as music that our older guests were able to enjoy. Scott helped set the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and for that, we're super grateful. Thanks Scott for doing such a fabulous job! -Janina and Charles

Scott, you did an AMAZING job! Brian and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much! Everyone is still talking about the wedding reception and Scott Messina played a huge role in bringing the event together. He kept us all on track. Between him and the Disney wedding coordinators (Lisa and Tanis) Brian and I didn't have to worry, or think about getting anything done. We got WAY more than we paid for and I'd recommend Scott to anyone in a heartbeat. Job Well Done!

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2013

Messina Productions helped make our event fun. They played the music we like and even interacted with the guests. Everyone had such a great time. I recommend them for any event!

Steven · Married on 03/30/2013

Scott was very professional, as promised he kept the vibe and electric feel of the party going. 5 star service all around thanks again!

Scott Messina is an amazing DJ,thanks to him my wedding was incredible fun and everybody had a great time.
    I will highly recommended to anyone who wants an unforgettable day like mine.
    Thank you Scott!

Erin & Tyler · Married on 02/17/2013

DJ Tony made our wedding extra special. We had very definite ides for some of the music and not a clue on others. Tony knew exactly what we were going for and went out of his way to find the relatively obscure music we wanted. He was also able to fill the gaps with his own ideas. We said "We want something like..." and he immediately knew what would work for both our ceremony and reception. We had a very wide range of ages and music likes and he catered to them all. Tony also has the perfect blend of being lively and keeping the party going while staying out of the way and letting the guests be the stars of the night. Everyone left happy after having a great time. I'm still hearing compliments on how great DJ Tony was. We highly recommend DJ Tony for weddings, birthdays, parties, and everything else.

Scott did such a terrific job for both our ceremony and reception. He is the definitely a very talented and professional DJ that knows his stuff and make sure that everything runs smoothly. He is always so responsive during the planning stage and really know how to keep the crowd going no matter what kind of music you like. Thank you for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for having me. Your photos turned out perfect, and your wedding was definitely a BLAST!!!!! Congratulations!!
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 11/17/2012

I can't say enough good things about Scott Messina! He kept the party going all afternoon! The great thing about his process is he really gets to know the couple to determine their style and what they like. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank You Lindsay! Your wedding was a blast and I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of it!!!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/25/2012

Tony Messina was so sweet and very enthusiastic during our wedding planning- he made us all excited. He was very flexible with all of my parents' requests and helped us plan a program that would keep our guests involved and excited. He achieved an incredible feat, whether he realizes it or not, in that ALL of our guests were out on the dance floor for most of the night! My husband and I are extra shy dancers and WE were on the dance floor most of the night as well! We had a blast and so did our guests! It was the perfect night and we have Messina Productions, Inc to thank for it!

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2012

Scott did an absolutely AMAZING job at our wedding! The music choices were perfect, and everyone had a fantastic time. He had ALL of our guests up and involved, and you could tell that he was having a great time, too. Scott's creativity and ability cannot be matched. He met and exceeded our expectations!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2011

Scott did a phenomenal job at my wedding! The blend of music fit well for the both younger and older generations at my reception. His energy was contagious and got the whole crowd going. I will definitely use him again for future events and recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you so much, Scott! Really appreciate your all your help to create the perfect wedding.

Sent on 12/24/2011

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Katherine, Had a Blast!

Destiny · Married on 11/12/2011

Scott was the DJ for our wedding and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He did a great job making sure that he was prepared for what we wanted and made sure that our expectations were clear. His level of energy throughout the reception was through the roof, which I loved. Even though we only had 25 guests, everyone had a great time and we were all dancing. I cannot thank him enough and I would definitely recommend his business.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Mr.&Mrs.C for the kind words. I had a blast performing at your wedding, and I hope our paths cross again in the near future. Best to the both of you and please stay in touch.

Christine · Married on 11/11/2011

Scott was a wonderful and energetic DJ who really payed attention to our Do an Do not play lists as well as other timing and special requests throughout the reception. We had a great time and felt he blended well with our reception. My wedding guest list was more of an older generation, yet atleast 90% of the guests were dancing. I did not expect this to happen but was thrilled to see everyone out on the floor. Scott did a fantastic job and would completely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or special event!

Viktoria · Married on 10/29/2011

Scott is AMAZING!!!!!! I met him when he was djing for a friends wedding and I had to have him. He was terrific and I reciommend him 100%!!
    We love you Scott!
    Viktoria and CT

Sent on 11/11/2011

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank You! *You were were an awesome bride and your wedding reception couldn't have been better. It was truly a beautiful setting, and a lot of fun!!! Thanks for this review!!

heather · Married on 10/28/2011

Scott is the ultimate professional, he can read the crowd and is such an asset to our team!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Heather, thank you for your kind words. I am proud to know that you and I have produced/entertained some of the most rememberable and elaborate weddings of this generations. *I look forward to working on many more with you in the near future. You are a rock star, and a person I highly respect.!!!

Sara · Married on 10/15/2011

Scott, you were so on top of everything! Your "games" were innovative, and you pumped the crowd! It was so much fun, but romantic and traditional all in one!! Thank you for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Sely, I am so happy that you were pleased with the elite entertainment services we provided you on October 15, 2011. Thank you for guiding me with your likes and dislikes, then allowing me to do what i do best - Rock the Party!!!!! I wish you and your husband the BEST!!!!!

Alina · Married on 10/08/2011

Scott was amazing!!! He kept the crowd dancing and he provided all the music we requested. He was great about answerign emails.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Alina, I've NEVER done a Latin wedding that didn't have a packed dance floor, especially at your wedding on October 8th. It was a BLAST, and you were such a great Bride. I can't thank you enough for giving Messina Productions the opportunity to DJ your wedding. Please say hello to your family, and thank you for your kind words!

Stephen · Married on 09/25/2011

The appropriate words for the type of services provided are WOW and WOW!!! All of my guest thought you were the best the have ever seem and heard. Thanks for a great job!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Messina Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Stephen, It's always an honor to serve the men in blue.... *Thank you and congratulations!!!