MerryMakers Reviews

13 | Charlevoix, MI

13 Reviews for MerryMakers

13 MerryMakers Reviews

Mary · Married on 10/13/2018

A joy to work with beginning to end

Kris and Katie made our daughter’s wedding everything she hoped it would be. The challenge was to transform an old town hall into a romantic, beautiful space and they did! Kris and Amy Kate Designs and Sweetseats Chair Covers worked magic. Katie graciously handled every moment at the reception perfectly so I could just enjoy it. Kris’s attention to detail and her clear communication kept us and every vendor in the loop. I could talk to her about concern.

Laurie · Married on 06/16/2018

I hired Merry Makers 5 months before our daughter's wedding anticipating that I would have final questions along the way as well as need and want someone 'hands on' for our weekend. We had our venue and vendors selected, but Kris and her team helped with several questions and contacts down the final stretch. Their services from rehearsal on Friday through our service and reception on Saturday gave us total peace of mind for our busy weekend, and we enjoyed our time with family and friends. Kris will do as much or as little as you want for your celebration and was very easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Kris and her entire team exceeded our expectations in every way.

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

Highly recommend Kris at MerryMakers! She is a total professional with lots of experience and excellent resources. Her vendor recommendations were spot on for the wedding our daughter envisioned, and she worked within our budget. The wedding and reception were flawless. With Kris minding all of the details (so many!), we were able to truly enjoy the day and our loved ones. We are so grateful!

Alison · Married on 08/20/2016

I absolutely loved working with Kris and Merry Makers on our wedding. She was very attentive to my needs and made the overall process a pleasant experience. I couldn't imagine planning and executing the day without her help and services. I would highly recommend working with Merry Makers to anyone planning an event or wedding. I honestly can say, not only did the day turn out beautifully, but I feel like I gained a friend in the process.

lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Kris went above and beyond to make our wedding unique, fabulous, and stress free! We were at a venue that had never had a wedding before and she jumped right in and figured out seating, tables, electrical, tents etc. I knew Kris had me covered no matter what the weather or any other situations that might arise! Nice to focus on the fun stuff, while she focused on everything else!

Jim · Married on 09/19/2015

We hired Kris to provide recommendations for our wedding and provide day-of support. She was nothing short of awesome. Her recommendations were all great and made our day wonderful. She tied up many loose ends for us and kept the day relatively stress-free for everyone. There was no way we could have enjoyed the day as much as we did if we did not have her and we can't thank her enough. Would highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Ginny · Married on 08/01/2015

Highly Recommend Merry Makers because not only is Kris professional, incredible, turns a yard, barn, venue into a master piece, but her staff is also talented. When you arrive at an event that Kris and her staff have created you first thoughts are "wow"! Every detail thought out perfectly and professionally dressed up staff to greet you!

Kathy · Married on 09/13/2014

When I began planning my daughter's wedding I thought I could do it on my own. Then I realized it was a lot of work. I found MerrryMakers website and gave Kris a call. The first conversation I had with Kris we talked closed to an hour. I knew from that moment I found our wedding planner. She was so helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process. We relied on her during the rehearsal and the wedding day. Kris and her staff took care of EVERYTHING the day of the wedding! All we had to do was show up and enjoy the moment!

Peggy · event on: 08/23/2014

Kris and her team were amazing. She understood my daughter's vision and no detail went unnoticed. She helped trouble shoot with our vendors, handled all the contracts and made sure the day before and the day of the wedding were perfect. Renee was onsite for the weekend and I can't thank her enough for the outstanding job she did to help make everything perfect. I highly recommend Kris and her team, we could not have done it without them.

R · Married on 07/17/2011

Thank you for all your help from early planning right up to the end of wedding day fun! You kept things organized and made sure we had all the details planned out just right and had all our vendors on the same page. Thank you for streamlining this big day for us we truly appreciate it!!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/28/2010

We loved Kris. The day went off without a hitch and I just kept thinking there's no way I could have done this by myself. Because of her, we were both able to enjoy our day and had no worries. We live out of state and couldn't have managed all the little details without her help. All of her recommendations were great. We loved our DJ, our Cake, and our Flowers.