Merrisa Caroline Photography Reviews

15 | South Dennis, MA

15 Reviews for Merrisa Caroline Photography

Samantha · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Merrisa is absolutely AMAZING! She shot our engagement pictures and they turned out better than I could have ever imagined! She made it a fun and relaxing experience for my fiance and I. She is so talented and we will cherish these photos forever! I can't thank her enough! HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Merrisa Caroline Photography's reply:

You guys are amazing! I can't thank you enough for showing me around PTwon and allowing me to create some of my best work to date!

Marcey · Married on 06/11/2018

Merrisa photographed both our proposal and our elopement day. She was able to hide among the rocks at the ocean to capture the moment when my husband asked me to marry him. We were so pleased with her work that we hired her for our marriage day also. Merrisa was on site at 5:30 am, with a smile! She was professional and calm as she worked, and made our unique ceremony even more special. Her expertise allowed us to focus on the exchange of vows without the worry of taking pictures. Most importantly, her pictures were outstanding! Our photographs exceeded my greatest expectations. We now have many wonderful memories to share with family and friends. I would highly recommend Merrisa as the photographer to capture your special event!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Merrisa Caroline Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy I was able to photograph these 2 huge moments in your life!

Christi · Married on 04/21/2018

Merrisa is an amazing photographer. She was so patient with our puppy during our engagement shoot. She was also more than willing to try a few locations! I couldn't ask for a better photographer... Cannot wait for the wedding!!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2018

Absolutely love Merrisa! She does awesome work

Rene · Married on 10/10/2017

Merrisa has been by far the most accommodating photographer I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. She is not only professional and friendly but also has an amazing talent to get the best out of whatever circumstance mother nature throws at her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Suzanne · Married on 09/10/2017

As they say the only thing you have left from your wedding is the photography, we were so blessed to find Merrisa!

She met us half way for our first meeting and was so easy to talk to. She understood our vision for the pictures and gave me confidence that we were in good hands. Merrisa was so accommodating when our wedding arrived and so understanding when we had requests. We booked her husband for Videography and that was another great choice. They both fit right into the day and with our guests. As they are a couple, they worked so well together and were very easy going throughout the entire day.

We just received our pictures and are so happy!! We wanted lifestyle pictures that captured the day spontaneously and that is exactly what Merrisa was able to do. I relived the entire day through the pictures and the video.

Thank you so much, Merrisa and Nick!!!

Corey · Married on 07/01/2017

Merrisa was so great to work with! She made us feel comfortable during the shoot and extremely pleased with the photos after :) Can't wait to shoot with her again in the future!

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

Merrisa recently photographed my fiance and I's engagement shoot.. and did a BEAUTIFUL job! She was so flexible and easy to work with. She allowed us to choose our location, and even gave me pointers on what to wear! Not to mention, she made us both feel comfortable and at ease during our shoot. Merrisa we could not thank you enough. You are very talented and we are so grateful to have these photos to looks back on for years to come. Thank you.

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

She is so sweet,dedicated,humble,and SOO TALENTED!! My husband chose her out of 5 photographers I named and showed their work. Totally different style then what we are use to seeing wish more people would shoot like her. Also child friendly which is a huge plus in my book. Loved the outcome of our pictures can't wait for next years picture.

-Ferraz Family

Sent on 11/01/2016

Merrisa Caroline Photography's reply:

Thank you! I had so much fun. Can't wait for next year ;-)

Brooke · Married on 06/12/2016

Merrisa did a boudoir shoot for me prior to my wedding as a surprise gift for my husband to be! Not only is Merrisa's work BEAUTIFUL, but she was so kind to bring items to the set, come to my location, and she was extremely responsive to all my text messages! I would highly, highly recommend Merrisa Caroline Photography for any of your events- she is AMAZING!

I had to come back and make sure that I added my review on Merrisa AGAIN since I couldn't help myself but to call her up the weekend of my wedding to come take "getting ready'' photos of my girls and I. Merrisa was able to come for 2 hours the morning of my wedding and capture the most beautiful getting ready photos- from make up photos, hair, my shoes, rings, photo album, grandmothers jewelry, you name it she captured it in the most stunning way! Thank you so much again!

Alena · Married on 06/10/2016

Merrisa is wonderful photographer ! She immediately put us in such an ease. Never forced a shot, waited for the right moment and allowed the shoot to flow naturally. Our wedding was a small intimate ceremony for us and our family. Merrisa and Nick were able to make everybody part of the photos just as we wanted. We all had fun and the pictures are beautiful.

Carrie · Married on 04/01/2016

Merrisa is the best. She does everything she can to capture the best pictures of the most important moments in your life. I would never use anyone else. She has photographed more than one special occasion for me and I will continue to use her.

Jocelyn · Married on 09/07/2014

Where to begin?! Merrisa is literally the photographer of my DREAMS! I love her energy while shooting, I honestly just wanted to hang out with her longer! I'm so in love with every photo. I love her style of editing, and her style of shooting. Its super candid and in the moment - not posed or fake. I feel like I'm receiving real life moments captured for me to hold on to for a lifetime. I cant say enough good things. My heart breaks that I didn't know her and have her photograph my wedding day. She is wonderful and I truly look forward to working with her again.

brianna · Married on 09/06/2014

Merrisa was a joy to work with. She was excellent with responding to emails and flexible with scheduling. Her style is natural and relaxed which was great because it made my husband and I feel comfortable having our pictures done! She has a real talent and eye for detail. I would absolutely recommend her and am looking forward to working with her in the future!

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2014

Merrisa was a dream to work with! She was super helpful and accommodating, and our pictures came out so beautifully. They look like they're from storybooks. We'll definitely be hiring her again!